BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

Heyzee Trading Journal

Hello evry1, tanx 4 checking out my diary. i will be posting images of all the trades i took on my demo account here. Pls everyone's opinion is highly welcomed especially those of pros on BO.net. Tanx @ all..

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey! Good to see you have a diary now.
    Just upload pictures and explanations like diaries of other traders here and
    we can help you.
  • heyzeheyze Posts: 9
    So d first trade I took this mawnin. I saw that Price was heavily supported on the pivot line on the hourly so I drew a line there. When price reached it, I took a trade. I use @Okane price action strategy 2 fish out my setups. Didn't follow d time pattern on dis one though bcoz price reached my support level @ around 15minutes past full hour and stocastic was overbought on several timeframes. I gave this trade about 20 mins bcoz price didn't fully touch my line.....about 10-20 pips away. A winning trade!
    I use iq options demo account
    I think you mean price was oversold :).
    Hmm, I took a call on EUR/USD too this morning, forgot to record it
    but I am certain we took at the same support! Wise decision since EUR/USD was and still is climbing!
    Cool 2 hear from u @Okane. U are my mentor. The market was pretty slow 2day bcoz there was no news. I couldn't take any other trade. Did you?
    Yeah I noticed... But this one was good today:

It was a M30 EMA and previous resistance line I had. Overbought on M1 up to H1 if I remember correctly.