BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Robots don't Work get over it!

2»

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Actually that sounds pretty cool lol.. My uncle often has to do business there trust me its no vacation spot unless you are ultra orthodox lol... I would not mind going there to hang out with Michael then ask him face to face to repeat what he said about my GF just to see the fear in that scrawny little blow hards face. I might do that one day for fun and then post it on youtube...
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    lmao ..Oh he took a low blow at the misses ? my misses would drag him around by the ponny tail and make him shout "im a (c)unt bitch lol :smiley: i think we should all book a holiday there ..Imagine if he pays us all the big sum of $1000 we could live like him for months big feckin high roller he is ..But i think he would try talk men into having sexual touchy time with him ..He looks the sort (my bad)
  • ds.trading70ds.trading70 Posts: 59
    edited September 2015
    Hi lotz / Bryan, thanks for your advice and recommendation. Er...but where did my post go? I am just a indept researcher with good intentions, and am not promoting any website. Would it not be good to have my post existing up there instead of removing it? At least it will warn people to steer clear of that website. Or perhaps you can put that website into your "untrusted signal providers" hall of fame?
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    Is your post not on page one ?
    edited September 2015
    Nope, if you notice my current posts on page 1, there is not a single post that is indicating any "website" there. Well, i am not sure why that post got removed. Since they don't want me to repeat that particular website, I won't want to repeat myself either. Although I find it really weird - the question is gone but the answers by the kind moderators are there. Although I am really intrigue to know who removed my post. Aren't we allowed to post binary websites to discuss if they are spams or legitimate signal providers?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Anything that is spam/promotion will get removed if its deemed as such. Did you post a website link? That might be why and you are not banned so you are not viewed as a spammer/scammer...
    edited September 2015
    Ok, so I am allowed to post perhaps the website name or the signal provider's name? but I am not allowed to post a weblink? In that case, I will post only "names" going forward then, no weblink. Although I would really appreciate if a moderator DOES decide to remove/delete my post, please pm me directly so that I may know what had i done wrongly, instead of leaving me in "wonder" land. My posts have all been very rational with a logic mindset. Thanks lotz for your response.
  • DanyDany Posts: 5
    I disagree with all those saying that all robots are rubbish. Robots are given a bad name by all those scammers out there who promote products that don't work.

First, what is a trading "robot"? It is nothing else than a coded strategy. We all develop our strategies by deploying on a chart a number of indicators, and once a number of conditions are true we place the trade.

So if you have a good strategy that works well for you, nothing stops you from coding it (or getting a coder to do it for you), so that you don't need to spend your days and nights staring at a chart, waiting for that magic alignment of conditions to happen.

Once you get your EA properly coded and configured, the real Art is in getting it to run only when it performs at its best. Every strategy will perform differently at different times of the day. For example strategies based on support/resistance (Bollinger bands) tend to perform much better when there is low volatility, so when markets are closed or at least there is no overlapping.

Some strategies may only perform well for one or two hours per day, and it takes a lot of back-testing to identify what those times are.

Once you got your schedules figured out, you can set those black-out times in your EA, and just let it run on its own, so that you can go down to the pub and get drunk, or take your kids to the park, or both.

The only other thing to keep an eye for, are world events that may cause the market to move differently than usual. Things like the Greek crisis, or China, cause the market to become very choppy and it's better to just turn off your EA for a couple of days till things get back to normal.

Having said that, it takes lots of time, dedication and money (unless you are a good coder) to make all that happening, but it's really worth it, especially if you are a day trader.

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I agree and disagree as i think its better to turn it on and off your self not have it run at set times as the market varies, for example some days i trade morning and some days afternoons or i would get my ass handed to me, but i can not predict when I have to look at the market and decide for my self. I do think a ea could perform well running that way.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    I would say they are some that actually work and little do we know about them since the people who wrote them wont necessarily share it. but it takes one good programmer and some decent strategy to create one and its not easy. i will stick to manual.
    Take the time to learn on a demo account.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • btxbtxbtxbtx Posts: 1
    You dont have to be a genius to find out if robots work for binary option.Please take note that you are against the broker.You lose they win.How is it possible for them to give a robot which can beat them!!!
    If you use a robot or take signals from a broker the following will happen 100% of the time!

https://youtu.be/-DT7bX-B1Mg
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com