BinaryOptions.net Forums Blue Sky Binary/Signal Hive Sponsored Support

Blue Sky Binary/Signal HIVE General Discussion

This discussion was created from comments split from: Blue Sky Binary Group.

Comments

• anthony75anthony75 Posts: 1
    edited September 2015
    http://www.blueskybinary.com is the place to go if you want to really learn something.. they give you 1 on 1 training, and help you along you're way. i have been to a lot of rooms, and most end up giving up! Blue Sky Binary and there on hand to help! 24/7.
    there service has got even better as time goes on. i'm not just saying this for fun, it's just what i see with this group.
    for learning there one of the best out there. they have a lot of patients, they also give a free Trial, which you can then see for you're self what there about. if there not for you, then that's you're choice. but if you want to learn how to trade, you can't go wrong with them!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Patients? They provide psychological services? Well now that is useful for many binary option traders as they need it! haha. I think you mean patience. Yes they have some cool stuff but really they should focus on promoting the bsb desktop tool as it has some cool features. I don't know if they hired some dipstick marketer but they seem to have gone into spam over drive and should focus on more organic methods instead to drive their traffic. Because yer just going to piss people off if you get retarded..
  • DWiermanDWierman Posts: 4
    The Dashboard is an excellent tool for signal junkies 24 hours a day! It does have many strategies. They also have a live trade room for those who want a short burst of trading. The personal attention you get for one on one trading in invaluable to anyone that is new or an oldtimer. I highly recommend them, BUT you do need an invitation to join. Let me know ..
  • moonbraker1moonbraker1 Posts: 1
    Thinking about joining BSB Dashboard. I joined Signal Hive a while ago. Signal Hive is rather new. The guys from BSB are behind it. It is a serious signal provider with mix of Robots and Human signals. It also has a group chat function, where you can talk about your trades, but the focus there is signals and not education. I actually want to learn how to trade, so I think in September I will give BSB Dashboard a try. I have spoken to some signal providers on SH and they learned their tricks on BSB, so I think they're a serious bunch. Nowadays BSB Dashboard is $74.99 a month, a bit pricy. But If I can seriously learn how to trade and even get 1 on 1 training, it is not expensive at all!
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Dear all,

We have now completed the investigation into the BSB Turbo Panda’s unexpected losses yesterday (2 wins - 12 losses - 1 tie), which caused an abnormal drawdown for clients. The reason is owing to poor quality Turbos being fired on the back of certain market conditions being incorrectly identified, owing to the very thinly traded volumes. Such conditions happen c.10 days each year, namely all major U.S national holidays.

Our team had failed to pick up this adverse volatility condition the last time this happened, which was on May 25th (Memorial Day) and July 3rd (Independence Day) earlier this year. On these holidays, the Turbo racked up 8 consecutive wins and 5 consecutive wins, respectively, allowing the underlying problem to go unnoticed. Yesterday, unfortunately, those wins were neutralised and 2 wins, 1 tie and 12 losses were replicated on client accounts.

This glitch has now been addressed and the Turbo will be shut down on all major U.S holidays, thereby reducing the risk of such a “six sigma” or “black swan” event in the future. Although the Turbo is robotic, it is monitored by our team and we erroneously assumed that it would deliver solid return on U.S holidays as well, consistently. As the markets are non linear and complex, we too are constantly learning and incorporating research into our streams to make them more resilient. Clients affected have been issued partial or full refunds. We apologize for the error.

You can track the live performance of the BSB Turbo Panda here: https://goo.gl/j5jUKy

You can get in touch with us for more information.

Thanks, Josh.
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

See stuff like that is super suspect... 14 trades on a holiday? You average around that many a week to do so in a day. You are automated right so nobody forgot to turn the switch off for labor day? *smacks self in head
  • substersubster Posts: 11
    edited September 2015
    Here is my little review for BlueSky:
    Well, I may not been that kind of guy that got ripped of by your uncle's mom' shady sales page for a super exciting autotrader robot, but I lost a buck or two with unintelligent, unknowing and undisciplined trading, so I already quit. Well not at all, as I was still reading in the interwebs about diverse signal providers. I tried some in the past, human and algo but was not able to confirm the ITM - % which the websites blatantly boast with.

Now I stumbled upon the BSB website and I found it sympathic, it was a bit nerdy, it was not about getting rich quick. So I added them on skype on talked a bit. Well, the first impression was VERY different to rest of the BO market. You will encounter many shady practics and people in this field, all are trying to get their commission from you or somehow else a few quick bucks.

Long story short: I entered BSB and what I experienced there was simply amazing. Senior traders that REALLY want to teach you trading, they really show you how the industry is working, take questionairnes by you to calculate your current knowledge and to begin at that point. From the basics of technical analysis to how to trade their signals with brains. Super patient and chill, with educational talent.

So in a nutshell - haters gonna hate, but this facts I personally experienced are reality:

For 74,95 per month you get:

- Unlimited 1/1 Trainings in your language
    - Signals from diverse Algos
    - A dashboard with everyting a trader might need
    - Due dilligence senior traders that want to turn gambling folks into serious money making traders
    - Indicators and personal lessons to interpret when to use these indicators
    - Live trading rooms on skype

I don't know what you think, but for me this pretty much bang for the buck. The willingnes to learn given, this will minimum enable you to make some great sidebucks to build better wealth than saving on bank accounts (if you follow their very conservative money management rules).
    In a shady industry this guys taking it serious and are pure gold for guys like me that want to learn in a structured way.

Regarding the bot desaster yesterday: Well, it is humans that control the bots. Humans make errors, this is normal - they need chances to learn and improve - and this is what happens here. In full transparency they are talking openly about this things and why they happend. I think this is a mature and serious manner to encounter problems and grow.
    edited September 2015
    I tested their service found the dashboard useful but everything else 100% useless... They do not post trades and they really don't do a good job of teaching they just sit there trading all day and do not have anybody explaining anything and if you ask its like pulling teeth. They do post examples but they are lame at best, though I do not think they are a scam they just are meh... To be fair and say what they do well. They promote discipline and a technical focus to the market. I just think they are too busy trading to really pay attention to the people who join them and they do not post trades or provide live trading/screen sharing a big minus...

If you like I can always take some time do a very through review if Josh wants to allow me access of how it each part works as well add an interview to it to let him have his say verbally in a 60minutes esk format lol...
    edited September 2015
    Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize if your experience with us did not meet your standards. Our records indicate you were with BSB in late 2014 (under a different alias and for data protection reasons, we cannot reveal that alias). Ultimately, we don't like to defend ourselves qualitatively as it doesn't mean much, so I will instead offer you a glimpse into some of our numbers.

Today, our TU (Trader University) currently has in excess of 100 binary traders enrolled in our 12-week structured education program. It is modular, with 5 exams (over 250 questions) covering the entire gamut of financial market and regulatory training required to navigate BO profitably, on a sustained basis.

We have around 9 STs (senior traders) who have delivered over 1,300, 1 on 1 education lessons since January, in over 5 different languages in our multiple education rooms (both on Skype and recently on our Binary Dashboard, which is used by close to 5,000 traders globally). Each new client is appointed an ST/mentor and forms a close professional relationship with him/her over this 12 week period to ensure the trader is progressing properly through the learning curve.

Our service runs on weekends as well and covers all major trading time zones. Some of our clients who were newbies at inception, now earn substantially per month, delivering signals on our signal service (www.signalhive.com) as recompense and reward for their newly acquired skills, along with trading on their own account. Some also become STs themselves and educate those new to the space. It depends on what they wish to do.

As for the interview, we have a rather strict internal communication policy so I respectfully decline. I am happy to have an unrecorded call with you to answer any questions you may have about our service.

Thanks,
    Josh
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

edited September 2015
    That is fine I am just giving my own opinion. Were you able to refund the losses of all of those 12 in a row losing trades to customers on "Signal Push"??? if so that was some feat as I would not think a broker like CTOption would allow such. So what happened with that how did you work refunding your clients?
    edited September 2015
    I don't appreciate copy writers and BSB pushing promo here, if you have something to say or an announcement ok but don't get retarded. Yes I know it was not you. *Smacks self in head you have become very active the past few weeks please refrain from marketing here... With the markets being very difficult as of the past few weeks with the CHINA flash crash maybe you should focus on trading instead...
    edited September 2015
    I like the "Siganl Hive" idea. I just have to wonder if users can really get the same %s you show in your stats... I doubt it... I can always filter the signals with my ALGOs to see if I can skew the %s higher hmmm... I like the frequency you show in total daily... *that is attractive now with proper filtering is it worth it???
  • paulik_28paulik_28 Posts: 1
    I recommend joining BSB Dashborad if you want to learn how to trade binary options and a variety of trading strategies. There are quite a few senior traders who are very helpful and accessible for the most part. The Dashboard also provides trade signals and advanced indicators as well as training videos, aptitude tests and much more.
    They also offer Signal Hive platform which in addition to robotic signals and powerful analytics also offers human signals from senior traders. What's even more exciting is that they recently added capabilities to automate the signals. It means you don't have to be in front of your computer to place trades and have the system do it for you based on your selection of signals/traders.
    I think these guys are great and really know what they are doing
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Not to be a dick by can some one just post screen shots of stats and how it works, if its good then great but right now for me or the average user the Hive sounds like some crap out of starship troopers. And for the most part I think people are lost on what the issue is. Pics or it never happened.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • JensenXJensenX Posts: 4
    edited September 2015

That is fine I am just giving my own opinion. Were you able to refund the losses of all of those 12 in a row losing trades to customers on "Signal Push"??? if so that was some feat as I would not think a broker like CTOption would allow such. So what happened with that how did you work refunding your clients?

I have been watching the ATP Turbo Panda closely for 6 months.

Over 6 months, until September 7, the longest run of consecutive losses had been 6, which happened only once. The longest run of consecutive wins was 12.

The bad event on Monday, September 7, was actually 5L followed by 2W followed by 7L and then followed by 1W on September 9 and 3W on September 11. This was preceded by 3W, 2L, 3W the week before (August 31- September 4), and 4W, 1L, 1W, 1L, 4W the week before that (August 24 - 28)

The problem was blown out of proportion by reckless traders who hadn't bothered to set stop-losses.

Had someone set, for example, a stop-loss of between 3 - 6 losing trades, depending on their risk appetite, they would have been fine and still well in the money over the course of the past several months.

For example, say a trader had joined the ATP program 2 weeks earlier (on August 24), opened a $1000 account and set trades at 5% ($50) and set a stop-loss at 6 losing trades (-$300) (which should be reset everyday), assuming an average win payout of 72%, he would have a profit of $184.

To summarize, he joined the program on August 24, and on September 11 he had a profit of $184.

If the same trader set a stop-loss at 4 losing trades (-$200), he would have a profit of $284 on September 11.

If he set a stop-loss at 3 losing trades (-$150), he would have a profit of $334 on September 11.

Let's take the worst case scenario - a trader who started the program on that black Monday, September 7.

1. Set a 6 trade stop-loss: September 11: Loss: $156
    2. Set a 4 trade stop-loss: September 11: Loss = $56
    3. Set a 3 trade stop-loss: September 11: Loss = $6

Let's take a trader who started on the program just a week earlier, on August 31:

1. Set a 6 trade stop-loss: September 11: Loss = $40
    2. Set a 4 trade stop-loss: September 11: Profit = $60
    3. Set a 3 trade stop-loss: September 11: Profit = $110

If someone had run this program from its inception 6 months ago, from a starting balance of $1000, making 5% ($50) trades, assuming 72% win payout and setting the stop-loss daily at -$300 (6 losing trades) they would have increased their account to $2703.36 (This is including the bad event on September 7), a gain of $1,703.36 or 170.03%, or 28.33% per month (before fees).

As it happened, they pulled the plug at the end of day on September 7, so the profits on September 9 and 11 weren't realised by any traders. This was a knee-jerk reaction due to careless traders who hadn't managed their accounts well starting to panic. As demonstrated above, there was absolutely no need for panic.

This is certainly not a disaster as many had purported and IMO there was no need for BSB to compensate any traders for money lost, however they did compensate for trading losses, which demonstrates how much they value their clients.

So what's the end result of this little setback, if we can even call it that? - This program will rise from the ashes even stronger than before.

edited September 2015
    Keeping the thread about BSB only as gee that is what its suppose to be about and I have let this get way off topic lol.. *smacks self in head
    If you want to post about BSB here great if you want to fight with me great but do it on another thread please...
    edited September 2015
    suppbsb said:

Good morning everyone,

The stream was back-tested and outperformed both in back-tests and live forward tests on all U.S national holidays. We obviously weight fw testing more highly than back-tests. This led us to leave it on. After last week's aberration, we are going to be erring on the side of caution and switching it off on all major U.S national holidays just to ensure extra safety. The resulting drop in volumes won't be material. There are also some administrative changes on the horizon regarding the BSB Turbo Panda. I will posting those in the BSB thread shorty once complete.

Thank you,
    Josh

Hi, Josh just please keep the BSB posts to this thread instead. Thanks!
  • JensenXJensenX Posts: 4

some providers such as a BSB just keeps a standard trade size $30 for example on their original $500 right? Which translates as 6% which exponentially declines with the account growth so it smooths out as they grow say 1,500 to a value of 1/3rd which is unfortunate unless they get stupid and trade like they did the week before with that seemingly emotional streak...

From what I gather after studying the BSB result spreadsheet, its purpose seems to be more to inform traders of their exact W/L results over a period of time rather than to give traders advice on how to scale their trade sizes for maximum profit. Showing a flat trade size of $30 is just an example and should not be taken as advice on how to trade. It's an uncomplicated way to see how the account would grow based on results.

Most savvy traders would definitely scale their trade sizes upward as account size grows, which, with a sensible stop-loss in place, would have resulted in far higher account growth than in their example. Of course many different trading scenarios could have been undertaken, each with different end results.

Perhaps they should take out the dollar win/loss amount and just stick with a win/loss tally, so as not to give the impression they are offering trading advice?

I'm sure they are thinking of different things they should have done - like being more proactive on the setting of stop-losses, but it's a learning game for everyone - the signal provides and the traders. Rome wasn't built in a day.

UPDATE:

After the ATP Turbo Panda returned LLLLL (5L) - WW - LLLLLLL (7L) on Monday, September 7, it has gone WWWWWW (6W) including today, Monday, September 14. No signals were given on Tuesday or Thursday last week.

Including the week before the "event", the performance went like this: WWW - LL - WWW - LLLLL - WW - LLLLLLL - WWWWWW. A total of 14 W - 14 L from Monday, August 31 until today, September 14. Taking it back one more week, from August 24 (3 weeks), we get 23 W - 14 L. Bear in mind that this is by far the worst performance seen in 6 months. That's really not too bad for the worst performance in 6 months.

I will update as I get results for this week. Let's see if this current 6 W streak continues any further.

This ATP turbo panda is clearly a bot, not human traders. BSB does offer human trader subscriptions from what I gather, but I'm personally more interested in robots, as they don't eat, sleep or show emotion. They have no ego and don't panic.
    Dear all,

As eluded to a few weeks ago regarding an upcoming administrative change to the BSB Turbo Panda; BSB has divested the rights to the distribution and streaming of the BSB Turbo Panda on the Signal Push marketplace, to A4T (Advice 4 Technology Ltd.), a technology company based in Netherlands. These rights are for the streaming of the Turbo on the Signal Push platform. The Turbo on Signal Push will soon appear as the A4T Turbo and there will be no disruption in service to existing or future clients. A customer service email and website will be available shortly.

BSB will offer its Turbo as well, however, through its own automatic trading program (ATP) on Signal Hive, as part of a consolidation and simplification of our services. You are welcome to register your interest there via contacting [email protected]

Good luck,
    Josh

Here is a good question a forum member messaged me on.

Hi there! Hope ur well.
    I just wanted to ask you some advise.
    I really like to use Signal Hive, but which broker so I use in conjunction with them.
    I want to start with $600, extra for the signal subscription.
    I dont have a credit card, I use Paypal.
    Im from South Africa and the dollar is like x17 vs. our Rand/Zar, wanted to split my strategy
    in 3 with different brokers starting with $250 each.
    Ive read a lot of your comments and you advised to make trades with 3% of your balance,
    so my strategy will not work.
    Most of the brokers have $25 min trade.
    Please advise me in what direction I should move, would appreciate it very much.
    Thank you
    edited February 2016
    The answer I have is simple... I will tell you how I approach SIGNAL HIVE which I think is the best you can get in the market with real trading no fluff bs marketing like 98% of what you see out there.

#1 Signal HIVE has semi and full auto-trading capabilities called HYBRID that currently only works with one broker "Binary.com" Now the payouts on binary.com are the best and this broker is without a doubt my favorite but unfortunately not available to U.S. clients :(

#2 Since you are in SA you can use them and they have a $1 min trade size so you won't have issues. Right now in this market the smaller the size the better as its WINTER and trading is difficult for most even the best traders will have a hard time right now. But that will change as we move into spring and we overcome the CHINA FLASH CRASH that has everything out of wack.

#3 If I was a complete newbie here is what I would do --- "Open a free Binary.com demo account also in the future if you wish to deposit with them you should validate your identity as all brokers will have this before you ever deposit money into them. Then I would join signal have which they offer a "FREE 30 DAY TRIAL" and I do mean free well I think its a penny charged by paypal which ok fine I can afford it lol... Then each of the providers inside have a 7 Day trial for the humans individually at the base you get all of their ROBOTS ALGO traders for the 30 days and then you can use their humans inside there for 7 days each. So you can see it with no liability using a demo account to get an idea of how good it is. This is very transparent and the way to go imo..

Hope this helps any other good questions like this one feel free to ask!