BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

Timeframe on Marketsworld

Hi!
Just wondering about 5 minutes timeframe on Marketsworld. I never see it. I can see alot of other options but never 5 minutes.
Is it suppose to be so ?
//Patrik

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Markets World expiries end at the next 1 2 5 10 ect ect minute basis. So if you take a trade at 4:54:10 for 5 mins it ends at 5:00 if you enter after 5:00 then next closest value is 10 after so they can range from 9:59 to 5:01 in real terms which might be confusing but once you use it you will understand they end at the timed interval not free timed interval like other brokers for turbos...
  • Options
    pkarlpkarl Posts: 5

Markets World expiries end at the next 1 2 5 10 ect ect minute basis. So if you take a trade at 4:54:10 for 5 mins it ends at 5:00 if you enter after 5:00 then next closest value is 10 after so they can range from 9:59 to 5:01 in real terms which might be confusing but once you use it you will understand they end at the timed interval not free timed interval like other brokers for turbos...

Thanks!
  • Options
    You are welcome... OMG somebody has something nice to say YAY!
  • Options
    xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    He didnt mean it ..He said "thanks" thinking .."that made no f00kin sense" :D
  • Options
    pkarlpkarl Posts: 5
    LOL!!
    Since I'm from the cold north of Sweden, I tend to like to keep it short. Especially when I don't understand a word of what a person is saying witch happens very often...

But, seriously, I had to read the answer a couple of times before I got it. Thing is, I could not come up with something better to say than just "thanks"

Cheers:-)
  • Options
    At least you got it and that is what counts lol and if you did not get it then I guess it would not counts... LoL