BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Interactive Option

GeePeeGeePee Posts: 8
Hi,

So I am completely new to trading. I have been following this person called Elijah Oyefeso on social media for 2 years now and at first I was doubtful. But I have him on snapchat and what not, he's due to be on a Channel 4 documentary too. So after seeing all these positive signs, I have decided to go with it and join his "signals".

Anyway, the platform he wants me to use is Interactive Option... Does anybody know anything about this broker at all?
Thanks.

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    It's another spot option white label and there are lots of complaints filed about this broker over at forex peace army

e.g.
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.interactiveoption.com
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/interactive-option-is-scam-and-are-working-with-binarymatrixpro.34194/

Elijah Oyefeso requiring you to use only one broker is also a warning sign and I would be very wary of him too.
  • GeePeeGeePee Posts: 8
    edited September 2015

It's another spot option white label and there are lots of complaints filed about this broker over at forex peace army

e.g.
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/interactive-option-is-scam-and-are-working-with-binarymatrixpro.34194/

Elijah Oyefeso requiring you to use only one broker is also a warning sign and I would be very wary of him too.

Hi, I consulted him before and to be honest multiple times he has referred to stockpair (which I have an account with) and CherryTrade too. He seems to be doing quite well for himself if you want to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J35ddkIO59M

I have in fact had his signals on StockPair, but often he would send signals at 12:03 telling me to set them to end at 12:30, however StockPair doesn't have set times, only a duration of time if that make sense?

Considering that I am new, can you give me any advice on where to start learning? I am only 19, so funds aren't very high.
    edited September 2015

e.g.

Also, sorry to be a pain.. But what are "VIP links" Elijah claims that they add more options to trade with

edited September 2015
    To me this guy looks like a classic marketer scammer who is only interested in affiliate commissions and the youtube video only reinforces this view. If you are serious about binaries then the best you can do is learn how to trade for yourself rather than following signals from others.

There is a load of info on the forums here and on http://binaryoptions.net/binary-options-education/. If you want something more structured then BSB offer some really good education too, check out BSB Trading University.

To me this guy looks like a classic marketer scammer who is only interested in affiliate commissions and the youtube video only reinforces this view. If you are serious about binaries then the best you can do is learn how to trade for yourself rather than following signals from others.

There is a load of info on the forums here and on http://binaryoptions.net/binary-options-education/. If you want something more structured then BSB offer some really good education too, check out BSB Trading University.

Thank-you very much. I'll have a good read up in my spare time. I appreciate the help.
    edited September 2015
    The broker will give you "VIP status" if you make big deposits - if this guy is pushing you down that road then he is showing his true colours in only caring about making you deposit as much as possible in order to collect his affiliate commission
  • JonHaltoJonHalto Posts: 27
    edited September 2015
    a honest Signalprovider will usually give you a free trial or he has verfied statistics. You better double check that he is not just making mony on affiliate commissions from brokers. I smell a scammer here :-) You know he gets bigger comission when you deposit big. These scammers usually dont care if you make profit or not because when you recognice that their signals dont work, they already got their commission from the broker
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    The guy barely looks like he could tie his shoes what can you do but laugh at garbage like that... The guy never talks about trading or charts who cares if he has ugly taste in cars. Now if he was a real trader don't you think he would talk about trading just a bit more or at least have some reference to it? Its so a HYPE/AFFILIATE scam if anybody signs up let me know how it goes! Very simple though a trader trades he will always be showing charts/talking about the market...

Example here is my only trade this morning of which I spent the whole AM waiting for sync/flow, one trade like that below that only wins by less then 3 pips because there is NO FLOW in this crap market. $)($*%@)%Y@.

The guy barely looks like he could tie his shoes what can you do but laugh at garbage like that... The guy never talks about trading or charts who cares if he has ugly taste in cars. Now if he was a real trader don't you think he would talk about trading just a bit more or at least have some reference to it? Its so a HYPE/AFFILIATE scam if anybody signs up let me know how it goes! Very simple though a trader trades he will always be showing charts/talking about the market...

Example here is my only trade this morning of which I spent the whole AM waiting for sync/flow, one trade like that below that only wins by less then 3 pips because there is NO FLOW in this crap market. $)($*%@)%Y@.

To be honest, I have him on the app Snapchat and followed his daily life for a long while. He did trade binary options a lot and big amounts and posted profits of £30,000 in one day once. I was very impressed which made me even more curious to invest. Although I didn't deposit any money, I now have people calling me to invest in a trading robot that trades for you called "OptiBot". I declined of course.
    A lucky escape for you GeePee, stay away from him!
    edited September 2015
    These markters spent their whole day figuring out how to create an image that people will feel attracted to and invest money into their
    scams. That is their business. That includes fake reviews, fake happy customers, fake profiles and accounts, making websites and reviewing their own services, lol - a lot of demo trading or faked screenshots and the list goes on... That is their business. They have decieded to basically live of other people's money. And then they even dare to act like they are successful entrenpreneurs... It is actually disgusting. And most of the time, they are so currupted that the are honestly upset when you call them out.
    JonHalto said:

These markters spent their whole day figuring out how to create an image that people will feel attracted to and invest money into their
    scams. That is their business. That includes fake reviews, fake happy customers, fake profiles and accounts, making websites and reviewing their own services, lol - a lot of demo trading or faked screenshots and the list goes on... That is their business. They have decieded to basically live of other people's money. And then they even dare to act like they are successful entrenpreneurs... It is actually disgusting. And most of the time, they are so currupted that the are honestly upset when you call them out.

If they are scammers, they're doing a very good job with it LOL! Bentley's and Lamborghini's, rolexs. £500+ pairs of shoes, the list goes on! They're even going to be on tele on Channel 4 (if you're not from the UK this is one of the biggest TV channels we have over here).
    You said you used his signals before on stockpair. You could not choose the right expiry but you should have been able to tell if his signals were profitable? You can choose Marketsworld for example and start on demo or with 1$ trade size. I tried interactive option and did not like it. Platform was very slow and customer support non existant. Maybe they have changed since then but i would not try them again. Well, you can just go for the trial and papertrade. Or get a demoaccount mabe on iqoption and just see if it is profitable for you. maybe use his 5 day trial. All i am saying is - dont give him money, even if it is the brokers comission until you know he is trustworthy. Just way to many scams out there.
    edited September 2015
    Well don't know how old that video is but he bought a used older Lamborghini as they don't look like that anymore btw... There should also be laws of people silver/gold plating their cars as if they were from the ghetto and want their cars to match their teeth... *smacks self in head... Funny enough the JV guy that makes all the scam videos also had a gold plated car btw as he has a place in miami beach wonder if these two guys work together or know each other lol... I disagree I think you should give him money, the guy will support the local economy and likely just blow it all in the future on crack and hookers so think of it as donating to charity lol... I want to sign up just so I can see how stupid it is lol... There is no way on earth imo a turkey like that is a real trader I don't care how many stories they run on channel 4 about him haha.. Maybe he is funded by the brokers as a front man/patsy... I give him 50/50 odds on him just being able to tie his own shoes...
    edited September 2015
    Scammers always trip up due to their base intelligence being very low. In this case Elijah Oyefeso forgets to not show his overall trading results likely from a demo account he is promoting... Nobody has any records through a third party like "Signal Push" or the like to truly show their real stats so scammers like this will PRETEND/HYPE results with cheesy vids like what you see but in fact real trading is a job and far far from glorious work unless you love trading which then it is just not very sexy. Guys like this will always trip up as they are just gutter rats in the end looking to take advantage of others. He will disappear like countless other scammers...

Taken from his own video showing screen shots from his laptop and binary trading account...

Scammers always trip up due to their base intelligence being very low. In this case Elijah Oyefeso forgets to not show his overall trading results likely from a demo account he is promoting... Nobody has any records through a third party like "Signal Push" or the like to truly show their real stats so scammers like this will PRETEND/HYPE results with cheesy vids like what you see but in fact real trading is a job and far far from glorious work unless you love trading which then it is just not very sexy. Guys like this will always trip up as they are just gutter rats in the end looking to take advantage of others. He will disappear like countless other scammers...

Taken from his own video showing screen shots from his laptop and binary trading account...

Now that you mention it LOL, he has just taken a holiday to Vegas, so he may know this other scammer you are talking about. Goes to a show, a little research can go a long way. Thank you for your help.
    I love BBC 4 btw mainly for historical shows and well english sitcoms... So if he shows up on it and they don't bust him out or do some real research.. Hold on no way any binary options trader is going to be on Channel 4 haha... OMG *smacks self in head for even thinking that was for real...

I love BBC 4 btw mainly for historical shows and well english sitcoms... So if he shows up on it and they don't bust him out or do some real research.. Hold on no way any binary options trader is going to be on Channel 4 haha... OMG *smacks self in head for even thinking that was for real...

No, I think he is. He posted on Snapchat him in a room with Sunita from Channel 4 and a camera crew. An e-mail from her also, saying how he is inspiring and such and such. So you may be surprised! Keep a look out. But it is very fishy, especially seeing the trading account images you have posted. But since talking to him I have never fully believed everything he was saying. Once he gave me a phone number to his "PA", however through Social Media apps, numbers are linked, and it turned out that the number was linked to a friend of his called "Robert Mfune" who is also a trader.
  • frenchnadinefrenchnadine Posts: 11
    edited January 2016
    There was an article in the UK press today about Elijah Oyefeso, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3383759/University-dropout-stockbroker-spends-150-000-supercars.html - it's pretty outrageous they are giving free advertising to this scam artist
  • RevorocksRevorocks Posts: 3
    Registered just to comment on this. Saw this guy on Channel 4 last night and was very intrigued. Most of the time when something is too good to be true, it usually is. Now this guy, if hes asking people to register at a specific broker then I guess mass marketing and getting referral money from the broker can make cash.

He said he trades an hour a day, drives a lambo and a bentley, has many very expensive watches and says £30,000 is a bad week?
    Surely he cant be making that kind of money just from referrals?

I am 100% skeptical, just curious to get to the bottom of whats actually going on here...
    Looking further, that broker doesnt offer any referral bonus, and for the stuff he is getting even if it did it would not cover that kind of cost.
    Looking online I found that after joining his team, after 5 days he asks £107 a month for his signals/training. There you have it. Even if only 10 people are there, thats £1070 a month.

He has 29k twitter followers, assuming only 1000 of those are actually in his team, that is still £107,000 a month.
    Most probably only hang around for a month or two, but the constant influx of people from how he markets himself keeps him going.
    edited January 2016
    Goes to show in the UK you have good actors but horrible reporters that don't do responsible research. Its all marketing and my bet is due to his extremely low IQ he likely has puppet masters behind the scenes pulling the strings. Its organized and I bet a very interesting story if you actually had talented people there to uncover it. But some low life ghetto kid that can barely hold his pants up having the talent to trade uhm two words.. GET REAL!
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    I guess signal services are the nuts that you can't break easily, the level of inspiration is no doubt good as you are new in this field. Once you get familiar with this trading business you might laugh when you think of this signal provider. So instead of relying on these promising invites you better move to learn how to trade at your own and with some time you will see that you will be providing signals to others for free.

Since I am also trading for some while and OptionTrade do provides some good signals but I try to trade at my own and that works fine. BTW best of luck with your trading business.

I would recommend reading Elijah Oyefeso *** SCAM WARNING *** on this forum.

Goes to show in the UK you have good actors but horrible reporters that don't do responsible research. Its all marketing and my bet is due to his extremely low IQ he likely has puppet masters behind the scenes pulling the strings. Its organized and I bet a very interesting story if you actually had talented people there to uncover it. But some low life ghetto kid that can barely hold his pants up having the talent to trade uhm two words.. GET REAL!

Exactly. I think it is really irresponsible of Channel 4 to give him this much publicity. They should really know better and should properly research these people.
    I do think this exposure is going to catch him out eventually though, not sure where he stands law wise though as there isn't really any regulation around teaching trading/signals right now. To be honest though, I like that about it, however it does have its downsides like it does with crooks like this.
  • BillBill Posts: 2
    I am also a victim of both Elijah Oyefeso and Interactive Options. He advises all of his clients to sign up to Interactive Options and once you have signed up to that broker, he then asks you for your I.D number which is provided by the Broker. If all he's doing is sending me trading signals, why would he need my I.D number from Interactive Options?? (I have the proof saved in my phone from the last few months of 2015)

Secondly it is very difficult for anyone to time his signals correctly as the markets are consistently moving, 10 seconds are a long time in Binary Trading and usually makes all the difference. Most of his clients lose, resulting in them subscribing within the first 3 months. (I tried trading some of the signals, most are impossible to catch)

Thirdly I continued trading with the Brokers from Interactive Options, however they proved to be extremely irresponsible, they wanted to me to risk roughly 70% of my trading account at once in multiple different trades which due to my inexperience and ignorance l listened to. On that day I lost half of my account which was roughly £3000. I then tried to withdraw the rest of my money which apparently takes 10 days to be approved, however after 15 days it still wasn't approved. I called them almost everyday from the 8th day after attempting to withdraw my money but the brokers who helped me trade were avoiding me, I even sent my main account manager an email which he ignored. On the 6/01/2016 I called them again asking them about my withdrawal of around £2400 they finally put me through to a broker who said to me that my account was hacked into and someone traded my £2400 into £0.24p. Ignorance costed me money but this doesen't have to happen to you.

STAY AWAY FROM ELIJAH OYEFESO AND INTERACTIVE OPTIONS.

(I missed out many details which would have made the script too long). Elijah said on the program from Channel 4 that people are jealous of him but that's not true, people hate him because he's a scam, a fraud and deceitful. I have nothing against him, I lost money due to my own ignorance.

(I've saved the messages from elijah's company and emails from the Brokers at Interactive Options.

STAY AWAY FROM ELIJAH OYEFESO AND INTERACTIVE OPTIONS.

By the way does anyone from London remember JA Wealth?????
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83

There was an article in the UK press today about Elijah Oyefeso, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3383759/University-dropout-stockbroker-spends-150-000-supercars.html - it's pretty outrageous they are giving free advertising to this scam artist

I am quite surprised to find out that a news agency is posting such articles without checking the authenticity of the news.. !!
  • fxtradesmanfxtradesman Posts: 4
    interactive is a very bad broker in my opinion, this is from personal experience
  • annie_cavelyannie_cavely Posts: 9
    I recommend an useful website that helps me a lot http://alpari.com/
    edited January 2016
    Here this guy shows how Elijah Oyefeso really makes his money and its not from trading--> http://breakingfad.co.uk/

BTW - Interactive Option is one of the scam brokers he tries to get you to deposit into

• webguidewebguide Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    I am a BS SPAMMER forgive me for posting here. Elijah lost me all my money @ 5% a trade and I now have to go around posting spam on forums to make a living... Sorry...