BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Looking for a very specific broker

Hello everyone I am looking for a binary broker that has the following features.

1. Long term trading (1 week to a month).
2. Ability to trade Indices and Stocks.
3. Low minimum initial deposit. Less than £50
4. UK bank account so I do not pay CC fees.

So far I have looked at Marketworld which has only 3 and 4 (pretty poor). Banc De Binary which has 1,2 and 4 but I cannot seem to find one that has all four.

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Banc De Binary is a total scam.

With wanting to trade timeframes that long you might looking to traditional FOREX, but with a small deposit like that watch for Margin calls over the weekends.

You can check out TradersWay here they have multiple deposit and withdrawal methods,

TRADERSWAY LINK
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • DanyDany Posts: 5
    I think binary.com may be one you want to check out, it certainly has the first 3 points, not sure about the bank, but I think CC fees are neglectable, not even sure if there are any.
    It allows you to customize your own trades, you can trade as little as one dollar (or whatever currency you choose), and set expirations anywhere from 15 seconds up to one year.

HOWEVER please note that this broker is good ONLY for long term trades, if you want to do also short time trading then it's absolute rubbish. The reason? It considers all Tie as looses, plus the market price on some currencies has one decimal point less than the other brokers, so it's actually very easy for a short trade to end up in a tie.
    Also to be mentioned that the pay out rates are very variable, and on short expirations they tend to offer very bad payouts for high-probability trades.

Now I don't use it anymore because I focus only on short expirations, but earlier in my trading experience I worked mostly with long expirations, and I found it to be a great platform. Withdrawals were very quick, and mostly important they never ring you up and harass you, as most of the other brokers do.
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    In my opinion, its very hard to find broker that offers exactly the same as you desire. I started binary trading by opening demo accounts at 3 regulated brokers. After sometime, I was able to make comparisons between them and nowadays I am only with optiontrade and the demo account is still active. So, I think following the same exercise could be pretty simple for choosing the right broker that suits your needs.