BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Okane's Price Action - Watch Trades & Analysis Videos!

OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
Hello traders!
If you have seen my other thread about "Okane's Price Action Strategy" you have probably
also seen the videos where I explain how I analyze my charts.

In this thread I will upload videos where I show you a live trade and how and why I took them!
There will be a short walkthrough on how I analyzed the charts before each trade and hopefully
you will learn from them.

Please leave questions here in this thread!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited July 2015
    Here is a put option I took on the EUR/USD.
    Watch how I knew where to enter the trade!

https://youtu.be/5cnJUhqiOQM
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Skype me Sir!! :)
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Time for another video!
    Here is a trade I took using the Daily resistance which was pretty strong.
    A simple line, stochastic and SMA 50 gave me this great put setup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjV82J6SDfI&feature=youtu.be
  • greenbankgreenbank Posts: 2
    hi Okane, are you on signal push or a platform where we could observe all your trades and follow you too?
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    Hi Okane ..See the video above how your using 24o ..Would you ever close a trade early ? and if so do you find that this is a far better advantage than other brokers that dont have this option ? ..I found while trying to work out what signals were good etc that if it changed pretty fast that closing the trade early was far better than risking the whole lot ? ..Whats your thoughts on it .Cheers
    xalksx said:

Hi Okane ..See the video above how your using 24o ..Would you ever close a trade early ? and if so do you find that this is a far better advantage than other brokers that dont have this option ? ..I found while trying to work out what signals were good etc that if it changed pretty fast that closing the trade early was far better than risking the whole lot ? ..Whats your thoughts on it .Cheers

No I barely ever close a trade. Sometimes it's even difficult to close them because price is changing.
    I think if you have a good win rate might as well let your trades run out.
    greenbank said:

hi Okane, are you on signal push or a platform where we could observe all your trades and follow you too?

No, I'm not selling any signals.
    However, we're working on starting an educational service.
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    Cheers ..See i had it locked in my head that better get out with something but allot of them did win in the end ,but for me 24O is no good as depositing £250 with minimum trade £24 completely mucks up money management as Bryan pointed out in chat earlier unless you have a big trading bank .
  • 888mdo888888mdo888 Posts: 2
    hello Okane.., this is my first study here. thank you for the lesson.. really good
    Thanks, good to know!