BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Lotz Reviews Some Binary Options Autotraders

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited January 2015 in General
Lotz Reviews Some Binary Options Autotraders | BinaryOptions.net

This is a full review of the different “Auto Trade Copying Services” available to us binary options traders. As you will see in the videos below and from what I write there is a great deal to signing up and using these different platforms. That basically means to tread carefully as as the auto trading side of things is a different world all together.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SignalPushSignalPush Posts: 21
    Good review. If anyone has any questions, comments, or would like to see any new features, you can contact us at www.signalpush.com or info@signalpush.com
  • hellow , so what you recomend to use signal push or signal index
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    <-- Does not recommend neither I think a trader should learn to trade for himself/herself, having other people trade your money is for the mentally handicapped. Lucky for those signal providing platforms there are many many helmet wearers out there, this is what sustains the industry! YaY! *Notes that Signal Push is #1 in the space currently
  • pi1000jpi1000j Posts: 2
    Just want to say, I'm not very knowledgable in this area but I'm very interested in it. And if someone is looking out for guys like me. Given informative and nonobjective information. Then I'm for it. Kudos! I will keeping my eyes open for more info.
  • steve50ussteve50us Posts: 1
    hello thx for the reviews but why do you give a negative review of auto trading then after give it 4.5 stars of 5???
    steve
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    can you tell me specifically what you are talking about where is this? If a services changes then opinions change...