BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

MT5 Indicators

Hi does anyone have the mt5 indicators for the BO strategy "The 3 main Indicators I use" Link http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/the-3-main-indicators-i-use/ The indicators are in MT4 version with this strategy, hoping someone has them or can convert to Mt5.
Any help would be appreciated Thanks

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Why would you bother using MT5 what a waste of time. Honestly its not well supported full of bugs and just a general pain in the a$$... Your best bet is to go to forexfactory/fxfisherman forums like that if you need a specific indicator for it. *Note I recommend sticking with MT4 you will likely come to this conclusion a period of time after dealing with MT5.. Good Luck!
  • eklandekland Posts: 3
    The problem I'm having with mt4 is that one of the custom indicators I'm using "Value chart" slows down my feed through mt4 even switching pages takes forever. So I'm forced to only have one pair open per page any more pairs really slows things down and at times I have to close down mt4 and restart as no data is coming through. Mt5 with the custom indicator "Value charts" seems to be running nicely allowing data to come in to the tick I'm able to open several several chart (pairs) windows on one page. But one other custom indicator "Center of Gravity regression Channel" cannot be found in Mt5 Any ideas thanks
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • eklandekland Posts: 3
    Thanks for the indicator BryanMac I will set it up and try it out on Mt5 Mean while I will check out your site looks very interesting Thanks again
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Just watch the Price feed on MT5 its a bit more stable than it used to be, but the price feed is pure shit.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com