Click here to read our review of 24Option.com
Click here to visit the 24Option website

FAQ:
-Minimum Deposit: $250
-Regulated?: Yes by CySec, licence number 207/13
-Scam?: No, 24Option is trusted by BinaryOptions.net
-Platform Software: TechFinancials
-Mobile app?: Yes
-Free Demo Account?: No (only unlocked after first deposit)

http://youtu.be/GlBNgN4W9cQ

This forum thread is for discussion of anything related to 24Option.com and we will add any frequently asked questions to this post. Click here to visit the 24Option website

Comments

• mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Is 24option back to accepting U.S. traders? It seems like that's the case from looking at their sign-up form for new users.
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hey Mifune, I see that there too but have double checked with 24option and US residents are still not permitted to join
  • EuromanEuroman Posts: 7
    Hi everybody!
    I'm new on this forum so i tell something about my self and what experience are have for the last months with 24options.
    I'm doing this because i saw the recent video about LBinary Scams and hear that 24options is one of a few option brokers that we can trust..well i hope they are.

Pro's about 24options:
    -Great platform.
    -Very much choices about expiry times, 1,2,5 minutes and longer trades are possible.
    -Always online.
    -Regulated by Cysec.
    -Verygood online trainings via skype with your manager.
    -Many training webinars in a group also for NFP training.
    -Many new updates for platform platform.
    In short, i like this platform verymuch to work with, for me it's the best one there is.

No's about 24options:
    -Agressive manner to deposit more and more money on your account.
    -They call you a lot of times and ask you to place an deposit so you can trade without risk.. they don't tell you before what the rules are because when you loose you must make 32 times the amount you lost.
    Example, you make an deposit for 1000 euro and lost this trade then you must make 32 times *1000euro to have acces again so you can withdraw again. They ask you this most of the time when there is big news like first friday on NFP.
    -When you ask for an withdraw tey lock your money untill your account manager have time to release your money so that the financial department can pay you. So you are hanging in the hands of your account manager.

In my case i had an few issues with them, thats because when you make an appointments with me then i hold you responsible for that but he forget regularly the appointments he maked with me and a day after i said that i don't like that and he said, apolagise, etc. etc. but this happen everytime again. So the last time i said to stop with 24options and withdraw my money directly. He don't like that and said that the people from 24options likes me verymuch and he admired me.. wow they are talking to an adult but they speak at you like a child.

So i give him a chance but a few days later it was the same and ask my money back. I waited for 10 days and nothing happened, i asked what is happened and he said that he don't released the money because he thought that i should came back. I said that i should send an fax to the financial department and then he said i released it this morning.. Then a whole day no money back on my skrill accountI and asked him again for it and he asked me this time that it was possible to put it back on my account to give it an try again, believe me i did it. Over a few days i try to withdraw again a smaller amount and then i shall see what happens but i'm scared.

So guys it's a great platform and i don't believe that all people there are acting the same as he..!

Maybe there are other people with no problems to withdraw and want tell about it here.

Regards, Keyo
    ps very sorry for my bad English

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Don't be scared complain that you want another account manager he is obviously a retard and playing games with you. Tell him you will have lotzofbotz give him a call on the phone if he does not pay you soon or I will start a free signal service that uses 24option as the only broker rofl...
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Don't be scared complain that you want another account manager he is obviously a retard and playing games with you. Tell him you will have lotzofbotz give him a call on the phone if he does not pay you soon or I will start a free signal service that uses 24option as the only broker rofl...

They will hire Michael Freeman to counter your signals with losing ones... Damage control
    Hi lotzofbotz, thanks good to hear that there are people who wants to help other persons.

I hope that there are people who don't have issues with 24options and that the can withdraw easy without any limitations?

I wait until my next withdraw and keep you informed about it.

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Euroman said:

Hi lotzofbotz, thanks good to hear that there are people who wants to help other persons.

I hope that there are people who don't have issues with 24options and that the can withdraw easy without any limitations?

I wait until my next withdraw and keep you informed about it.

24Option is good, they do payout.
    Hi Okane,

I believe it when i see it.
    I have placed today an new withdraw request, i hope it's ok.
    And yes everything is now ok, they paid my withdraw maybe it's a new start with positive attitude.
  • xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    I get hounded by these guys ..Im new to binary options and did decide to deposit with them ..The minute you deposit the calls stop ..Then after a week or so they start again ..All round good brokers but what they try do is feed egos ..They tell you you have a manger then a financial manger,then the normal manger emails you to say hes went over the big guys head to give you £1000 demo account :/ ..I guy i no had a meeting with them and more or less read my skype complaints to them ..And they just stopped all contact for 2 weeks but low and behold more phone calls ..I say "im busy" they say cool when will i call ..I say erm not sure ..Ok will call tomorrow :@ $iss of man im busy all week lol ..But yea as someone says you can come and go with them sure you would get another manger easy enough but far to pushy .
    edited September 2015
    What you do is sound like you are drunk and gay then ask them "What color are your underwear?" might help them stop calling... Tell them how sexy their voice sounds on the phone too and then complain about them making you tingle in your special spot... Oh and please record this then send it to me afterwards!
    Haha ..They would be good working along side Michael and co ..I think next time they call il say sorry ive changed my number could u however contact a mate of mines his names Michael go feed him all that bull he speaks the same so yous will understand each other
  • TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18
    I'm trading with 24option for almost a year and i actually like them especially the high number of currency pairs and expiry times.

What i don't like about them is ,as previous posters already said, the procedure you have to endure when withdrawing money. Once i had to wait for almost ten days because my account manager wouldn't pick up the phone or answer my E-Mails. I was so pissed in the end that i told them i would open a case against them with BaFin and FCA (i thought it would sound more threatening than Cysec) if my money wasn't released on the very same day and about 2 hours later i received an E-Mail that my money was wired to my account.

But most annoying in my opinion is slippage and how they seem to use it to their advantage. For example, if i buy a call option and i click on buy it usually takes about 1 or 2 seconds until the option is actually purchased. During that time the price can change, i get that. However i realized that if the price goes up during that time i usually get that higher price locked in but if the price goes down and i would get a lower price (which of course would be an advantage for me when buying a call option) then i usually get the initial price that i clicked on. For put options it's of course the other way around.
    Maybe some of you who use 24option know what i am talking about. I don't know if other brokers do the same thing as i only know 24option but it is really annoying and infuriating and i'm actually thinking about changing brokers.
    edited September 2015
    Makes them very dangerous for short term options but 5 mins on should not be an issue imo. I use them other then the markets sucking a$$ right now I think they are top notch much better payouts then Markets World... Even if you have to wait 10-14 days to get your money as I often remember lol..
    "24 options is very frustrating ..I got more or less hounded to sign up and yes i didnt need to spend the deposit but its like buying a bloody demo account ..They really do harrass you then when your needing a manger you cannot get one .Then there like buses all come at once ..And do you mean the short trades ..You click to buy and say its for 60 seconds by the time the trades struck its already down 15 seconds and ushelly in the red ..Its a pisser ,im sure Bryan mac pointed out i think it was on stock pair that there good with the last second ..See how sometimes it jumps in the last second they actually give you the trade which on 24 would have been a loser ..They have great pairs and a great layout but some things need changing ..I think they should let you open newbie accounts , so you can do money management ..But na not interested .People starting out do not want to deposit £1000s to get your money mangment right ..Yes i suppose u could learn on a cheaper deposit broker and then move over ..But why when 24 o can sort this
  • TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18

Makes them very dangerous for short term options but 5 mins on should not be an issue imo. I use them other then the markets sucking a$$ right now I think they are top notch much better payouts then Markets World... Even if you have to wait 10-14 days to get your money as I often remember lol..

Yup, dangerous for short term options. It actually doesn't affect me as my expiries are usually 10 - 45 mins but i just hate it when it feels like they're trying to rig the game... And yes payouts throughout the european and american sessions are pretty good, i forgot to mention that and i actually like their customer support (live chat) as well. I guess no broker is perfect they all have good and bad sides...
    There live chat the other day topped my demo account up i asked if i could deal with them but they said na .They wont you dealing with your manger or "financial advisor" ego feeding tits
    edited September 2015
    LoL

Account manager at 24Option, CALL HIM/HER NOW!
    Signup for his 100% Gender Fluid Bonus!

• ahsanbsl15ahsanbsl15 Posts: 2

Binary Options Trading Tips

Get the Right Tools

One of the things that you must bear in mind is that binary options trading is, like any other kind of trading model, something you must study and delve into to – the binary options market requires proper study.

You must understand how the economy works as a whole in order to better predict what will happen to a certain asset--in order to bet accordingly and get your profits to roll into your account.

Another thing to consider is that there are a lot of tools that can help you succeed--and knowing what they are and how to properly use them can make or break a profitable trader.

We discussed binary options signals in the first paragraph, but there are a whole lot more to discover.

Choose the Right Binary Options Broker

In order to launch yourself on a successful journey that includes trading binary options, you have to get a trustworthy partner--a legitimate, reputable, professional and honest binary options broker. Summing up--the binary options broker that’s able to fulfill your needs.

We will recommend a certain binary options broker by the end of this article, but the rule of thumb is – if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is (and you should stay away from it).

Always read the binary brokers’ terms and services.

Trading Requires Practice

One of things you must know about binary options’ trading is that it requires practice and practice, when it comes to investments, requires money.

So, bear in mind that you should have a small fund that you can lose in order to learn and get better. Be sure to avoid investing with money you can’t lose, as on your first trades you’ll likely to kiss your money goodbye.

Design a Binary Options Trading Plan and Research Assets

Traders can’t jump in and out of binary options’ orders by impulse or ruled by emotions--they should build and design a trading plan from the ground up and research every single asset they think about investing with in order to maximize profits and minimize losses.

Proper preparation is needed, and you shouldn’t be caught off guard--do your homework!
  • DanyDany Posts: 5
    I have been using 24option for over a year, and I find it a solid platform under most aspects, they have a high availability of assets, and I found that they never play tricks on you.

What I don't like is that the payout rates are not great for a basic account, and their brokers keep stressing the s#*@ out of you and push you to upgrade to a Silver, Gold or Platinum account, which then allows you to benefit from higher payout rates. That's their main point of sale, and honestly it's really annoying.

It's true there is a short delay when placing a trade, as others mentioned above, but I'm not under the impression that it intentionally plays against the trader. Sometimes it's in my favor and sometimes it's against me, it's just a random slippage, although I understand that when it goes against the trader a few times in a row it may rise suspects. However I think all brokers have some level of delay, are there any instantaneous?

I can't testify about the withdrawal process, because I didn't have the pleasure to make one yet :) When I signed up I had the smart idea to sign up for a 100% bonus, and now I have been trading for over a year, and still have a few months to go till I have reached the volume required...
  • DaosDaos Posts: 2
    edited November 2015
    Traded on their platform some time ago.
    For the whole time haven't any problems with them.
  • lokenilokeni Posts: 28
    Hey everyone. I need your help. How can I stop my broker at 24option to stop asking me to deposit money and help me invest the money I have?
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    A broker should never invest or give you advice on what to trade. Be blunt with him tell him if he call again you will deposit elsewhere. Give him your email and thank him then and end the call.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    I am a beginner and don't feel comfortable in trading by myself. At first she said she will not ask me to deposit more money and then she started calling asking for funds. I am in really need of money and I need a broker to just help me invest it.
    No broker will help you if they do they lose money, you do understand how binary options works?
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    No I can't really say I do.
    How do they loose money? Is there a binary option company that actually help you and they can profit from my trades so as they are going to be willing to give signals?
    edited November 2015
    Binary Option Brokers are not buying or selling any actual contracts thus do not charge a spread/fee/commission for trades. Instead they look to make the difference between buyers/sellers with the payout ratios such as an equal trade $100 win = 70% payout or $70 and a user on the other side that lost = $100 loss so they make $30 on a equal overall transaction. Of course now the markets are never in balance as to how many win what amounts they win and such. Most will lose because they don't know what they are doing apply bad money management ect ect, these who lose in trading provide the vast majority of profits to the broker so WHEN YOU LOSE THEY GAIN. This also is the #1 reason why it is in their interest that you lose as much and as fast as possible.

#1 They will provide you with sales people they call brokers that will recommend trades and help you lose your money quickly.
    #2 They will trap you with large amounts of turnover required to withdraw so you will trade often and lose because you don't know what you are doing.
    #3 They will let you attach bots/systems/traders all of which they promote through scam marketers such as VIRTNEXT/CASHCAMP/DOWEQUINOX/GERMANBANKER/PROFITIN60SECONDS and the endless list of these types of programs and software that are designed for you to lose your money.
    #5 Just straight up not allow you to withdraw your profits and deposit for whatever reason they make up such as XPoptions those kind of brokers come and go quickly once people complain on places such as forexpeacearmy.

Only real traders on forums and going through educational content provided by many sites such as this one can you hope to not get taken. Money makes people do stupid things no short of selling their souls and devaluing others all for the sake of a dollar bill. Very sad but this is what you must be aware of with binary options.

There are good brokers that play fair and good methods systems and even signal services that will help you but they are few and far between use a demo account and prove anything you find that are interested in out first. If they require a deposit they are likely a SCAM. Be WARNED...
    Thank you Lotzofbotz. I have already contacted SignalHive that is recommended in this website and I am thinking of about Marketsworld. Anything I should consider for these two? Thank you again. Thank you very much.
    MarketsWorld is a great broker as they wont call or bug you ever and withdrawals are 48 hours some times even 24 hours with no one asking you why you want to withdraw. It is a little limited in pairs but who cares as long as you dont get screwed. They run like a Bin broker should.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com