BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

24Option Broker Forum Discussion

Comments

• lokenilokeni Posts: 28
    Oh by the way, even in the desperate position I am I would never borrow from a loan shark. I am stupid I am not THAT stupid :)
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Ok maybe you made a mistake out of sheer desperation and these creeps took advantage of this. I am sorry but your health is first, money can come and go it does not define your worth as a person. There are good people in the world that would wish to be a help and not harm you. Putting a person in your position through such is inhuman and beyond cruel. I do not think upper management and would hope I am right let such stand as it makes 24Options look like the scum of the earth and as one of the leaders of the binary options industry its not acceptable. Slash and Burn would be my next step from posting every one of those screen shots you sent me on ForexPeaceArmy and file a case to start as well because your story is just too much to accept. I would find a way first to see if you can resolve this with 24Options management and if that does not happen ok... Scream your head off from everywhere you can site to site blog to blog no way can this stand.

" Your POWER is because those idiots have a paper trail a mile long and that is your greatest advantage. What kind of humans push a person in your situation to do such things?"
  • TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18

Ok maybe you made a mistake out of sheer desperation and these creeps took advantage of this. I am sorry but your health is first, money can come and go it does not define your worth as a person. There are good people in the world that would wish to be a help and not harm you. Putting a person in your position through such is inhuman and beyond cruel. I do not think upper management and would hope I am right let such stand as it makes 24Options look like the scum of the earth and as one of the leaders of the binary options industry its not acceptable. Slash and Burn would be my next step from posting every one of those screen shots you sent me on ForexPeaceArmy and file a case to start as well because your story is just too much to accept. I would find a way first to see if you can resolve this with 24Options management and if that does not happen ok... Scream your head off from everywhere you can site to site blog to blog no way can this stand.

" Your POWER is because those idiots have a paper trail a mile long and that is your greatest advantage. What kind of humans push a person in your situation to do such things?"

I completely agree! You can potentially make them look really bad. I'm shocked to see 24option behave in such a manner.
    UPDATE 1
    I have contacted chat and explained my situation and my complaint will be forwarded to management department. I will be notified once they will look into my case. I have screenshot the whole conversation.
    UPDATE 2
    Docs24 department contacted me asking again explanations and missing documents. I have provided them with all the information again and I am now waiting for their response. My account manager did not contact me today yet.
    UPDATE 3
    I just received a phone call from my existing account manager. I couldn't quite understand if she was told anything about my complains. She started saying again about Friday's NFP and that there are contracts to buy and that is for serious clients blah blah blah (I think if I understood correctly I am not serious because I keep asking to withdraw money) . I once again emphasis that I have pending withdrawal request and if she wanted to help to go ahead and approved them. I once again emphasis that I would not deposit any more money nor am interested in buying any contracts. We hang up the phone and after exactly 2 minutes called me back saying she has spoken to her manager and told him about my situation and that she will be giving me free signals from the VIP group blah blah blah. I emphasis the fact that VIP trading signals you have given me before lost me lots of money and she was in a hurry to hang up the phone. I hope management isn't trying to cover their position. Still no contact from upper management asking me for proof.
    edited December 2015
    You are not dealing with the right department you are dealing with the retention/sales part which are BRAIN DEAD they will only try to sell you on taking trades LoL. If they keep doing that I would take all those nice screen shots to ForexPeaceArmy and File a case there as well. Once they see that I think management would be contacting you quickly. Remember what you showed me is horrible it would be a big blow to them imo as well as going through CYSEC. Again you need to get the right people not sales.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Since I have seen a lot of valid complaints i am posting the link to the Forex Peace Army Traders Court > File a Case

I would highly advise you all to take advantage of this. Lotz has said it several times now also.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Ok guys I am going to open a case against them. Also I am sure they are not going to be afraid. They have a number of other pages "advising" and covering themselves. They still did not refund the money because my front visa number was handwritten. And they told me that they are serious company and they need a bank statement to do so. When I asked them "why did you take the money from the card since I send it from the very beginning? Why did you authorise the deposits and not the visa card? No reply just trying to avoid the answer. I have talked with my lawyer and I have a meeting with him. If I open a case in ForexPeaceArmy do you think it might affect any potential lawsuit against them?
    I will also send an email to info@24option.com with some screenshots notifying them that I have spoken to my lawyer.
    Nope forexpeacearmy for you is just to show what they did. Post all the screen shots as well there so people can see how exactly they treat customers which was absolutely disgusting. A decent human being would have told you ahead of time how maybe you should fix the problems you have going on in your life first before endeavoring into trading. Instead all they think about is $$$ and how to get it from you... Very sad human beings who should be nothing but ashamed.
  • MoonrakerMoonraker Posts: 2
    Hi there.

Just want to share my recent experience. I know little about trading but, mainly out of curiosity, I opened a demo account. I thought that through the demo account I could gauge whether it not it was for me and if I should pursue it further.

I then received a rather pushy call from somebody that wasn't really listening to what I had to say. I have worked in sales myself so knew exactly what I was dealing with. I let her know that I had no interest in funding the account only for her to then ask the very leading question of what I plan to do with my profits. She also started telling me about interest rates in the US, to which I explained, again, that I have no interest in depositing so much as a penny at this stage. I could tell she was becoming increasingly frustrated because I wasn't playing ball. She finally hung up rather abruptly once the penny dropped that I was going to make no deposit (I won)

As I said, I have worked in sales and am very familiar with the techniques she was using. It was all about the hard sell. I have also worked in a financial environment in the UK and am quite sure that there is no way such behaviour will be accepted by the FSA. She really did nothing to endear me to 24Option and if I do choose to pursue with my curiosity, I think it will be with another provider, if at all.
    Try out markets world they wont call or bug you at all. Free Demo also.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • MoonrakerMoonraker Posts: 2
    I will have a look, thanks.
  • JhonyJhony Posts: 5
    Hi everyone, Good to know.
    Recently there has been growing interest in cashback or various insurance deals for binary options, and this growing trend has spawned a variety of service providers such as Binary Options Cash Back sites offering real and profitable ways to minimize your risk when trading binary options. If you ever had the feeling the brokers are winning too much it’s because you are correct. The game is stacked in their favor and you need some protection, cashback is becoming a prevalent tool in the battle against the broker.

Please don't spam the site with cashback offers as you are from Cyprus and likely affiliated with brokers and such. If you post again about this subject I will have to ban/remove you. So just don't do it as the forums are for discussing trading ideas and to be generally informative to the public, thanks for your understanding!
  • JhonyJhony Posts: 5

Please don't spam the site with cashback offers as you are from Cyprus and likely affiliated with brokers and such. If you post again about this subject I will have to ban/remove you. So just don't do it as the forums are for discussing trading ideas and to be generally informative to the public, thanks for your understanding!

Sorry, my intend was not to spam ( as you can see I didn't post any link and no email address is visible in my profile), just to notify traders about this opportunity. This programs can help a lot new binary options traders. You don't have to be from Cyprus to be affiliate of binary options brokers, as this website is an affiliate website for binary brokers, right? . Your answer is not relevant at all about this. Anyway, I will not "spam" the forum again, if you consider my post spam. Have a good one
  • panzersspanzerss Posts: 2
    I just opened account with 24Option. So do they require any special phone calls or "voice" verifications before they process withdrawals? I know that other brokers need this. What kind of difficulties can they give me? I never accepted any bonus, so there is no 30X hurdle I need to pass.
    they will call you non stop, just send in your verification paper work try and stay email only with them.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited January 2016
    Yeah they will want you to deposit more and let them trade for you = HELL NO "FECK OFF! Never pick up the phone to a broker
    ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNwcXtWFWic
  • MarcoMacMarcoMac Posts: 2
    I was recently offer a very sweet risk free trade, they inform me that the trading volume to be able to withdraw the funds will be 100000€ and they will have in to acount my exinting 85000€ trading volume wich sound like a win win situation.
    Here are the terms.

Freerisk of 30,000 EUR deposit:
    Up to 75% of the capital will be able to be traded in the NFP 06/05/16 and in case of losing the money the amount invested will be returned into the account plus the revenue the account was supposed to have in that specific trade reaching a volume of +100,000EUR according to the terms already stablished beforehand with Daniel Mu and Vinny Michaels. Counting the actual turnover
    Freerisk of 50,000 EUR deposit:
    Up to 83% of the capital will be able to be traded in the NFP 06/05/16 and in case of losing the money the amount invested will be returned into the account plus the revenue the account was supposed to have in that specific trade reaching a volume of +100,000EUR according to the terms already stablished beforehand with Daniel Mu and Vinny Michaels. Counting the actual turnover
    Freerisk of 70,000 EUR deposit:
    Up to 100% of the capital will be able to be traded in the NFP 06/05/16 and in case of losing the money the amount invested will be returned into the account plus the revenue the account was supposed to have in that specific trade reaching a volume of 100,000EUR according to the terms already stablished beforehand with Daniel Mu and Vinny Michaels. Counting the actual turnover
    In addition the account will be able to receive the most important trades monthly if the investment is plus +100,000EUR free risk included.

Terms and conditions only for Marco Marin until 29/04/16.
    When turnover reached the balance will be available for withdrawal.
    ***If the reliability of the trade goes down the company will save the right to cancel the trade and save the terms for another one***
  • MarcoMacMarcoMac Posts: 2
    At the end of the messege they also writte this .

Information contained in this email is not intended to constitute an issue of, an offer of, or an invitation by or on behalf of Rodeler Ltd to purchase or sell a financial instrument and does not take into account your personal investment objectives or financial situation. Rodeler makes no representation and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information nor for any loss arising from any investment based on a recommendation, forecast or other information supplied from any employee of Rodeler Ltd, third party, or otherwise. General Risk Warning: Trading in Binary Options and CFDs carries a high level of risk and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is possible to lose all of your invested capital so you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. For more information about the risks involved, please click here

It say that this messege is not a offer and that the company is not reponsible for any losses.

What do you think guys.

I also send it to Cysec before i do any moves but they take ages to answer.

Any info guys.
    It is a bad Joke 24Option is too big of a company to be allowed to do business this way. This is 100% CRIMINAL and in the future as more bin brokers in Israel get raided are going to be the #1 contributing factor... Scam behavior like this has to STOP...

• jmerklichjmerklich Posts: 3

It is a bad Joke 24Option is too big of a company to be allowed to do business this way. This is 100% CRIMINAL and in the future as more bin brokers in Israel get raided are going to be the #1 contributing factor... Scam behavior like this has to STOP...

I completely agree. I registered at 24Options but - thank god - didn't deposit and will not do so.
    The scam maestro of binary options, Julian Wong, has now officially teamed up with 24Options.
    That's the moment I realized how scammy they are. In a video on Mr. Wongs youtube channel you can
    see a representative who is acting as crooked as he looks. Stay clear!

• jmerklichjmerklich Posts: 3
    mary054 said:

Quitting binary option and pausing your trading with the markets basically because of recent failures? Well I was at the verge of giving up but on the other hand I understood that giving up wasn't an option. Only then did i meet my breakthrough, I meet this professor of mathematics whom offered me all I needed whom I now consider to be my mentor. Thus giving me directions an focus and today I have device a means which has earned me so much profit beyond my imaginations. Well if you are faced with same challenge, here is your breakthrough. With a very small investment, you could make a great fortune...the secret isn't far fetched. If you desire this breakthrough feel free to connect with me:marywillams054
    @gmail.com

:tired_face: really? How could i not fall for that? :tired_face:
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    MarcoMac said:

At the end of the messege they also writte this .

Information contained in this email is not intended to constitute an issue of, an offer of, or an invitation by or on behalf of Rodeler Ltd to purchase or sell a financial instrument and does not take into account your personal investment objectives or financial situation. Rodeler makes no representation and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information nor for any loss arising from any investment based on a recommendation, forecast or other information supplied from any employee of Rodeler Ltd, third party, or otherwise. General Risk Warning: Trading in Binary Options and CFDs carries a high level of risk and may not be appropriate for all investors. It is possible to lose all of your invested capital so you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. For more information about the risks involved, please click here

It say that this messege is not a offer and that the company is not reponsible for any losses.

What do you think guys.

I also send it to Cysec before i do any moves but they take ages to answer.

Any info guys.

Well, I might be too late considering you said "the deal is valid until 29/04/16".
    Anyway, what do you know about news trading, especially the NFP?
    Are you already making good money trading the news?
    If not, who is going to trade that for you, the broker? Remember the very important rule: "don't ever let brokers or anyone else trade for you"
    Also, bonus terms and conditions can be changed at any time.
    IN general, if you want a good experience with binary options, just do your own business. Learn how to trade and then trade your own account
    and when you make money withdraw. End of story. The soon as you start to get involved with brokers, "good deals", autotraders, signal services and other BS we will see you coming back here with complaints.
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    Absolutely agree with Okane. Almost all the binary options horror stories revolve around putting others in charge or your trading. 24Option have "account managers" who will happily take your money (under the pretence of trading in your best interests....).
  • Beckz Beckz Posts: 30 admin
    I think that 24Option is taking big steps to become a scam-listed broker on binaryoptions.net. Anyone that disagree with me?
  • MariusTitulescuMariusTitulescu Posts: 1
    edited July 2016
    How are the servers running, guys?
    Am I the only one experiencing issues in Europe?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

How are the servers running, guys?
    Am I the only one experiencing issues in Europe?

With 24Option, today? No, not that I have noticed.