BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

Hi from Canada

WeRockSumWeRockSum Posts: 9
edited December 2015 in General
I'm new to binary options and have already got my hands dirtied by a scam costing me $250. I'm from Canada and I wish we had the ability to trade in our own currency.

I'm very discouraged at this point - I find a web sight recommending this or that broker and then another sight saying they are scams and recommending other sights only to find out they are scams as well according to some other sight and the circle continues. Hope some people can help me see the light.

Comments

• Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Start here watch vids then come back with more questions:

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    WeRockSumWeRockSum Posts: 9
    Very informative. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    I totally agree with you WeRock. I'm going through the same thing. I plan on double checking with the forums when I get the time, and maybe Bryan can weigh in, but I'd say just ignore any of the account managers and them trying to sell you loans, leverage, or bonus, and just use your own money.
    I'm trading mostly at BossCapital, since my balance at OptionRally dropped below the minimum. Although I put in another $100 and made two successful trades so made a request to withdraw my $100 and I'm waiting for it to hit my creditcard. It has been 3 days so far at least. There is some activity on my card where they just charged me $100 US then paid it back 3 days later, and now another charge so I'll keep an eye on it but if I don't get my money I'll drop them immediately. They have a nice system though.
  • Options
    PS I'm VERY small potatoes, only using what I can afford to lose so when I made $42 I was over the moon :smile: I'm going to practice more with a demo account somewhere and I'm getting into checking the charts and news for $EUR/USD for the most part.
  • Options
    Hit me up with any questions, Im moving later on this month but im pretty much here every day.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com