BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Can signal services make you money??

I read in the forum Okane advising against using signal services but this site has a link to trusted signals providers. So whats the deal?? Can you make money from them? How do they basically work and can a newbie easily figure it out? I was quite interested in trying signal hive until I learn how to trade myself.

Comments

• BOasskickerBOasskicker Posts: 1
    Mixed Experience so far!
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Look for some of Lotz post he shows how to pick them and what to look fro, but there is still risk involved there is no free money.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • loislaneloislane Posts: 11
    Hi the best suggestion I can offer a newbie is learn to trade trading axis is great program signal hive is a good signal service but once again do not blindly trade a signal Need to look at your charts first and decide if this is a high probability trade or not.

Blue sky binary now has a education program where u learn strategies and a live trade room where u can ask senior traders for a second opinion
    trade in demo first pls till u get proficient I cannot stress enough about education
    LEARN TO TRADE in demo u are not risking your own capital All the best in your trading
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    There a few trading teaching programs coming out finally, i would say invest in education not signals. Some of them are way better than mine as of lately with my kid and some family issues I have been busy. Hopefully after I sell my house ill be back on track but i have a few personal issues i need to deal with.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    As a newbie, you should not rely on trading signals but put your efforts getting familiar with the basic indicators, reading news and their impact on the market trends. After this you may practice demo account thoroughly to make necessary strategy that works right for you. Their are many signal providers, some even charge for their services and some of them might be scammers though I believe in trusting my own self. I also tried some signal providers services and even my broker also provide good signals but I try to follow my own signals.
  • TawhaiTawhai Posts: 6
    Thanks every one :)
  • TawhaiTawhai Posts: 6
    Have decided to learn through blue sky binarys