Open Warning to all spammers, scammers and SEO/marketers posting here.

13»

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 464 mod
    Feel free to start a thread in the signal services forum and let us know how it works, we are all curious.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 997 admin

Okane said:

Hi guys, I'm Pamela. I'd like to stay connected with people who are trading to be able to know which companies are legitimate and which might be very high risk. I recently invested with 2 companies and it's been a really bad experience. Is this a good platform to discuss? Please share details of any companies that you don't trust. I am still investigating one of my investments myself, but I have been able to confirm that Arbi-trade is a scam. I can't get hold of anyone and can't even get onto the website anymore.

Hey, don't trade with "no-name" brokers. Get a regulated and well-known broker like 24Option.
    Go to the main page here and check out the reviews and compare but always pick a regulated one.
    I think most people here are either with IQOption, Ayrex or 24Option. I use 24Option but have students over at
    IQ and Ayrex.
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/

Thanks for your response Okane.
    I feel that I've learned a lot this week about Binary Options. I consulted with legal services and learned more about how I was scammed and where I went wrong with both of the companies I was trading with. I lost a lot of money to Arbi-trade and Skyline Markets but I have opened a case against both companies and the organization that is representing me says they have been successful in helping their clients claim back their stolen investments. I am only a few days into the process, but feeling hopeful.

Hi everyone

Okane, you recommended a few binary companies but I am feeling a bit suspicious as I have read some concerning reviews about 24Option. I also read an article that suggests that not all binary is a scam investment, but that binary "brokers" are the red flag. The legal organization I have been working with has advised me to stay away from all binary. I just want to be safe for my next investment. Thoughts?
    Well, I have lots of people in my group using different brokers. No one has issues withdrawing from Ayrex and 24Option.
    IQOption has some complaints, lowering payouts or blocking entries. All brokers have some issues but just make sure you don't listen to account managers. There is a conflict of interest there. I would only choose a regulated broker, for me 24Option is the best, never had withdrawal issues and I know many people using them. Ayrex is not Cysec regulated but at least all my students are getting their payouts.

Thanks for your advice Okane. I am a little wary and I think it is going to take me some time to trust; perhaps I will stay away from trading for a while.
    I have just managed to win my legal case against Arbi-trade through an organization called Money Back Lawer. I have learned so much through this process, and definitely going to be much more careful from now on.

Sure. Always do proper due diligence before investing in anything :) - sometimes we all learn the hard way!
  • thomas1thomas1 Posts: 1
    am happy to be a successful trader with the help of peter adams / skype him and be help you did peteradams56
  • junellyjunelly Posts: 2
    I just signed up and I have to learn how the ins and outs of BInary Option whether I should plant the stock or how it started so that it can get to achieve results that can be profitable. Please hint, thank you
    junelly said:

I just signed up and I have to learn how the ins and outs of BInary Option whether I should plant the stock or how it started so that it can get to achieve results that can be profitable. Please hint, thank you

Hey. Plant the stock?
    Please read this to begin with:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/new-to-trading-5-important-steps-before-you-get-started/
  • PanXPanX Posts: 23
    I received an email with some binary options success stories from a woman named Susan this week and it was very uplifting . She told me how she had no experience in binary options trading and was looking for ways to increase her income all over the Internet for months. When she came across binary she emailed me and asked me for advice on what she should read. I remember this email like it was yesterday because since our correspondence has been frequent and positive.
    I saw Susan go through ups and downs as she learned the binary options market and what trades to take. Over just a few months time Susan has established an impressive binary options income of around $8000 a month. This may not seem like a lot to you considering how much I make in my income reports but it’s a great place to start and a clear binary options success story.
    For assistance, feel free to connect with me via e-mail: hawkingmarcus@yahoo.com