BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

How to configure indicators with binary option robot?

HyperOptionsHyperOptions Posts: 6
I am trying with binaryrobox. they give full control to create a strategy with indicators. Any experience? which is the best mode to make profits with that robot? They support binaryonline.com as broker!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited November 2017

I am trying with binaryrobox.com they give full control to create a strategy with indicators. Any experience? which is the best mode to make profits with that robot? They support binaryonline.com as broker!

It's a robot scam. Why? Many reasons but one that is enough is their statement "We will set you up with a RANDOM broker".
  • HyperOptionsHyperOptions Posts: 6
    I don't think.. it is free and choose the broker based in your country u live. SCAM mean if someone steal your money or something like that. I do the deposit to BinaryMate and i choose in the robot settings if i will trade automatically or manually. I have full control to the indicators but the only issue is that they does not give any tutorial how to set-up in the way to have high return if u set auto-trading.
    edited October 2017

I don't think.. it is free and choose the broker based in your country u live. SCAM mean if someone steal your money or something like that. I do the deposit to BinaryMate and i choose in the robot settings if i will trade automatically or manually. I have full control to the indicators but the only issue is that they does not give any tutorial how to set-up in the way to have high return if u set auto-trading.

It's a scam. A typical robot scam and they work together with the crooked brokers. BinaryMate is one of them:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/5050/binarymate-is-a-big-time-scam-broker/p1

Also it's very clear you are here to promote this garbage. Be warned, we don't accept such robot scams here.
    mmm i am not sure.. i will update you after i will make a request for withdraw now i have in balance $520 and have not tried automated trading. but note that binarymate it is not the only broker that binaryrobo x support i ask them and they give me this list: binaryonline.com , 10trading.com , Stockpair.com, 72option.com utrader.com stern options etc.. all these are SCAM you think???
    edited October 2017

mmm i am not sure.. i will update you after i will make a request for withdraw now i have in balance $520 and have not tried automated trading. but note that binarymate it is not the only broker that binaryrobo x support i ask them and they give me this list: binaryonline.com , 10trading.com , Stockpair.com, 72option.com utrader.com stern options etc.. all these are SCAM you think???

Yes, a lot of people have been complaining about those brokers. Also, some of them are not regulated and already warned against by
    regulators word wide. The logic is simple, autotraders that require broker deposit are scams. Because the broker is in a conflict of interest with the client. It means, they will not allow an autotrader to make money for the user. If there actually was a working autotrader, the broker would NOT allow it to run in their platform and they would not pay their affiliates for it. The verdict here is clear, the purpose of this scam is to get people to deposit with bad brokers that don't care about regulations.
    Where we can check if they are not regulated or not... do you know any trusted source?
    edited October 2017

Where we can check if they are not regulated or not... do you know any trusted source?

You can see it on the respective broker's website. But in this case, even if the broker is regulated and still working together with such autotrader and robot schemes I would never deposit there! Trusted brokers never show up as partners with such scams! I have done hundreds of reviews and it's always the crooked brokers that come with withdrawal issues that work with such services.

You can also find broker reviews here:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/
    Also, there is no easy money in Binary Options. People who think they can just deposit and make money with an autotrader with no prior knowledge always end up falling for scams.
    mmm "robot" in quotes because it's not exactly an robot which can trade as it like.. you build your own strategy and it trade based on your settings.. at all trading is like a gambling doing it manually or with robots is the risk is same i think ( i tried another named cash bot or something like that an i lose all my investment because there the robot execute trades as it like and no config settings on it... really a SCAM

mmm "robot" in quotes because it's not exactly an robot which can trade as it like.. you build your own strategy and it trade based on your settings.. at all trading is like a gambling doing it manually or with robots is the risk is same i think ( i tried another named cash bot or something like that an i lose all my investment because there the robot execute trades as it like and no config settings on it... really a SCAM

Sigh. So just because it's not a robot you suggest it's a good idea to sign up with brokers who are known to give trouble when it comes to payouts? Yes or No? You just gave me a list of really shitty brokers that they send you to. Therefore, I rest my case. I don't see a point in arguing with you about this, the evidence is there. Anyone with a bit of common sense will understand it.
    ..so what broker you suggest and if you know a good automated trading app for binary? that really can make money?

..so what broker you suggest and if you know a good automated trading app for binary? that really can make money?

I gave you the answer already. Read it above. What did I write about conflict of interest? Did you really read my replies? If you had, you would not keep asking about robot scams.
  • GranithrisGranithris Posts: 22
    My advice to you, please don't dwell on trading with robotic systems, it's not safe. I understand that studying the market is not as simple as it may seem at first glance, and of course at some point you wanted to make things a little easier and you could pay more attention to some other issues. But believe me, your money has to be controlled so that you can understand what you have to do with it in this or that situation so that you can analyze your actions, mistakes and results. I think you will agree that any business requires personal intervention, personal control, so I want to tell you that it's the same. And I'm afraid you're going to be globally disappointed if something goes wrong with the robot and you can't even prevent it...