BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Blackrockbotr.com SUCKS verified stats in the 50% range too many complaints by clients...

13»

Comments

• FanningthefireFanningthefire Posts: 15
    Hello Every one these are the results that we have posted on our site. these are the results as our clients experience for them self.
    We had 59% win - 13 wins 9 loses . the overall win ration for the past 14 days by our website is 66% which would you put you as a trader in a very nice profit.
    edited April 2015
    Radien,

Please shear with us your results for comparison.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Have to find out where Raiden he has the on going stats. One thing I did notice was Gold for example this am when I got the email it was a good away from the entry level? Still trades seem to make sense.

edited April 2015
    Gee what should I charge for signals for the week if I was around 80% with close to 70 trades... Hmmm 5k a week lol? If nothing else I like your pricing! Well as long as I was not a customer I like it...
    lotzofbotz,

The signals price you get are recommended entry points meaning you have to set alerts to when the markets hits the entry price and then jump in.
    Our signals are a bit more sophisticated then what binary traders (unfortunately) became accustom too.

edited April 2015
    Uhm like what realtime prices? So what happens if the price never hits the entry level? So anyway lets wait and see what Raiden has :)
  • austingausting Posts: 5
    Until right now, the page still doesn't load.
    Data exists if backed up. image
    edited April 2015
    I think the service is over priced and the signals are second rate overall, sorry can't recommend this to others from the feedback I have come across too many complaints as well. These guys will keep trying to spam the channel so lets close the thread leave it as a big FAIL the service is overpriced the signals suck they really are just second rate could not even make it on signal push = no transparency for the client and worse too many people complain about them... Thread closed nothing here to see lets move on...
    edited April 2015
    BlackRockBot writes - "WOW !!!!! you are something... some one added a positive review today and you removed it ??? seriously ?
    And also changed the name of the discussion ???? stating our company sucks??? whats wrong with ?? why are you such a hatter ? whats wrong with real people righting good comments ? buddy your like a kid with a magnifying glass on an ant farm!!!! change the name please at once and put leave the positive comments same you leave the negative! BE Fair !!!!!"

Response, "Sorry the site and the various traders/admins have reviewed your service BLACKROCKBOTR and found it ambiguous overpriced and lacking transparency for its clients. If your signals are so great and you really believe deeply in them then I suggest you joint SIGNAL PUSH and allow a 3rd party to provide your statistics as the ones on the site are not matching the results/trades you post. I am being 100% fair, you are not transparent enough in your service.

Ok and the spamming is why I closed the thread the fact the posts come out of Israel and magically are at the same time well come on... Plus if you are going to get people to write reviews for you maybe you should make them sound more believable? That just sounded like pure sunshine out of their a$$ and this type of BS I don't go for. Again if you are so good put your trading to the test on Signal Push I don't think you will but hey maybe I am wrong, just would not bet on it. Better odds at the house ;)
  • SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132
    Blackrock has contacted us to apply for beta. We asked for 60-90+ days past performance. They provided 30 days of screenshots from GOptions with an ITM rate of 55%. When we told them this, they said "if i send two more I'm sure i will be well over 60%.". We'll see what they provide.
This discussion has been closed.