BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Signal Push & Signal Rush

13»

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    It was originally designed to work on Markets World - Techfinancials - SpotOption those make up the majority of the brokers from there we will add more based on the requests we receive.
    edited September 2015
    If you watch this video this is one of the ways I will teach people to trade in the future as popular providers like "Legendary and Blue Sky Binary" both use similar setups. Its easy to reproduce and is a good way to learn to trade short term binary options as long as you use it with common sense and trade favorable conditions again reduce size & number of trades when trading is bad, the reverse when trading is good.

https://youtu.be/DhwWYIPDF78
  • mosesbetmosesbet Posts: 12
    What is the reversal indicator with the arrow called? Is it just a fractal or something else?
    edited September 2015
    That one I created from combinations of other arrows I had used. Same type of OB/OS settings just with slightly different conditional values. Most of them use variable OB/OS from RSI/VALUECHARTS/CCI/COG/BBANDS/ADX and combination of each to trigger the arrows. From there you must know how to time them from support/resistance/pivot points/divergences/dailyhighlows ect ect... There is a whole art to it that allows one to be in the 60-70% mark most of the time if learned correctly and if you add good money management skills you can make alot of money over time...
  • mosesbetmosesbet Posts: 12
    Thanks, sorry but another question, I was trying to find the "daily Fibonacci indicator" described in this article here but could'nt find it anywher: http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/mitsuboys-trading-strategy/

Do you have any idea where I can download it? I know there's various indicators from MT4 called daily pivots etc but I struggled to find the one mentioned in this article that draws the Fib levels for the daily range.
    I call it the "PHASE PULSE" algorithm - It gives a scale value { -1 = trend / 0 = chop / +1 = range } 1 weeks worth of trading lets see how it performs next week... 100% experimental but if it can give you the current state of the market = you trade the predominant structure/type so you get higher win rates/frequency of trades...

• That's amazing. If it works, who knows, a consistent 70% ITM? Lotz, a great number of people focus too much on strategies and market conditions etc. However i believe a lot of pple forgot about the raw basics and mentality. I mean it's a fact known that 90% lose in BO trading, and only 10% is getting consistent wins to make it a true living. May I ask what are those 90% doing wrong most of the time that they are losing consistently? What is the 10% doing right that the 90% is killing themselves with all the time? I really wish to get my alignment right before i even go into serious trading. I know it's easy to gain 5k only to easily lose it the next day.
    Discipline really. People fool themselves with numbers. Example they apply a losing martingale and win 9 out of 10 of their trades fool themselves into thinking they know what they are doing and later are hit by the fact that in order to win 9 out of 10 trades they have to risk it all each time. So a few bad streaks they get emotional try to win the money back wind up losing it all because they were risking 90% or more to win most of the time. Its often very fast and they are left going wtf happened! Learning to manage losses is very important as real trading is a grind you take 5 steps back 7-6 forward sometimes you get lucky and you should use that to offset when you are not. Its just money management, experience and discipline..
  • People really don't learn that martingale at the end of the day is actually "gambling". Intelligent traders avoid martingale as much as possibe. May I ask Lotz, in your opinion, which time frame to trade is usually most profitable? 60 secs i believe should be avoided. So should I target mainly 5mins? 10-15mins? or 20mins? End of day? Thanks for your advice.
    edited October 2015
    Sorry for some reason did not see this question. I have been underground in MaD ScIeNtisT MoDe developing the FUTURE! For me TF does not matter as much as stability of a signal. Imo you get more trades with shorter TFs but more instability as well. Due to the market conditions the past month I have been mostly on the sidelines in my mad scientist mode developing systems/methods in combination with tons of data coming up with a really stable non martingale method that has frequency. Here is the current results of my most stable iteration that I will trade with the coming few weeks to see if it passes my last round of tests. So far its held up under several different parameters where others failed. For me I see the 1-2 min then 5 min as most useful in binary options. Here is a 16 streak as you can see only a couple of the trades were same expiry time and most were 1-2 min trades with 1 out of 3-4 being 5 min - 10 min trades. The last trade on the USD/JPY was a 50% hedge of the original signal so not even really part of the stats other then taken for money management reasons to reduce risk of the primary trade and increase profits by trying to win both. Unfortunately this one moved outside the bounds where previously 78% of same variable conditions would reverse in the 3-4 pip range in time giving me the hedge win. Besides that useless bit of info the Key with this is it is non martingale and seems very very stable. Who cares we will see the next few weeks how it turns out. When I see a stable streak like this I get excited! Streak developed over a smooth 3 day period fyi, that means the smoother it is over a longer period of time = a more stable system with extremely low variance. When you get that in trading you can use more leverage trade more often = exponential growth rates...

• ds.trading70ds.trading70 Posts: 59
    Hey lotz genius, i was wondering where you had disappeared to. Your SignalRush seems way way overdue bro. Yup, to me the best strategy would be non-martingale, hitting a volume of 40-50/month, with minimum variance and yet able to hit a ITM% of 68%-72% on a weekly basis - this is of course in a perfect situation. However a statement you mention above contradicts each other. U mention that lower timeframe = Higher risks/More instability; and yet you also say that 1-2mins in binary options has been the most useful? Are you saying that trading 1-2mins yields the highest, as compared to 10-15mins TF or EOD?
    edited October 2015
    Well you know me ds I am never in a rush lol... I was finding really difficult to find entries after this CHINA FLASH crash as my algos had almost no sync most of the time so it feels like I am blind. So I went back to the drawing board to get my frequency and win %s back in my ZONE. Its not easy for me because I need a high degree of certainty in my trading model that I use. What I am finding is the short TFs to be the most profitable where that use to not be the case. I am also changing away with this from magic 8 ball predicting the future to indicator/price action trading! Uhg so knowing me this is very uncomfortable but hey the stats are what matters we will see. I am in no rush for Signal Rush as my first objective is always to make money trading period. I am not a marketer I can't sit on here all day trying to manipulate people to sign up haha. Well I could and bet I would be good at it but like a doctor 1st order of business is do no harm. I am not going to teach people unless I am being very profitable and stable in my own trading. Its a matter of pride I don't worship money never will. I don't take advantage of others even if I can as people deserve respect and to be protected even. I agree it is way over due though and should have that room up as I miss mouthing off during the day to everybody lol... What I want to see is more streaks of over 10 develop the next few weeks to tell me the variance is extremely low and if that happens owch to the brokers...