BinaryOptions.net Forums General

OPTIONSXO - TOTAL SCAM - Help my please get my money back!

EmanuelBinEmanuelBin Posts: 0
edited January 2016 in General
I can't buy groceries OptionsXO stole over 50k from me and I need my money back! Listen to my video of the lies they have told me over and over, please help me!

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/optionsxo-total-scam.43563/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwF0q09eOyg

Comments

• I am the binaryoptionswatchdog and I will work to get OptionsXO to pay you back man! You are going down optionsxo. You don't mess with the dog and expect to not get bitten! You are going down son! I feel your pain this woman says! She is rude and needs a good smack. Here is their CySEC license number 206/13. Don't worry the Dog is on it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zusaz9LtKCI
  • jimmy20jimmy20 Posts: 9
    OptionsXO brokers are parasites such as Paul Harris and Daniel Goldman ( I believe these are not their real names). They take your money with their phone calls, sweet talks, very persistent persuasion and false hope of making money for you. Once, you are in their hooks, you can bye bye to your money. You will never take your money out! They are thieves, robbers, liars and high profile irresponsible scammers. It is a scam!
    Never give it to them even if they keep persuading you day after day by phone calls ! This is their strategy. They will pester you to the point that you’ve no choice but to give it. Once you did, your money will be gone for good!!!!!
    The feedbacks people gave on this webpage are true and more reliable than what your broker told you. OptionsXO have no experience of making money. The way they make money is by conning you. Not from the market! Don’t trust them and never ever give in!!!
    They will always ask you to go to gold, then platinum account. They always ask for more money so that they can help you to get out of the mess they created. The only way to get your money is to upgrade your account or put more money in!!! This is their strategy! Don’t give in if you still want your money!
    If you asked a broker to trade for you, he will use the bonus to trade so that you have no cash balance, except bonus balance. You can only withdraw cash balance with OptionXo platform. So, you will never able to withdraw your money as bidding many times more than the bonus balance is almost impossible with their bidding system, which set at 36% of winning. If you’re smarter than the brokers ( Success rate is 50% only), you might have cash balance that is highly guarded by them. If you attend to withdraw, you’ll face another impossible hurdle. Commonly, they will not respond to you email or request. Basically, you are abandoned!
    In summary, OptionsXO brokers are highly sophisticated thieves that dangle a carrot of making millions of dollars in few months for you. They have advestisement in facebook that say “ What rich people don’t want you to know! Check it before it gets withdrawn!” or In webpages, earning hundred thousands of dollars of a university boy or a housewife, etc. In actually fact, they make money by stealing from you, not making it for you!
  • SumYungGuySumYungGuy Posts: 2
    OptionsXO has completely robbed me of my life savings. I was an online trading virgin and these guys RAPED me. They traded my whole account without my knowledge or consent and lost me about $28,000. This has devastated ripped apart my family and I had to sell my house. Six brokers later, now they won't talk to me. I am beyond desperate. Today someone actually answered my phone call (by mistake I guess). She knew my name by my phone number, and then placed me on hold and never got back. Then I called back, and no matter the department I dialled for, I was on hold indefinitely.
    I have been living in a waking nightmare for over 15 months now. God help me.
  • SumYungGuySumYungGuy Posts: 2
    michael_freeman
    Do you have any intel that could help me? I'll try anything at this point.
    I have also spoken to Cody in the past and got nowhere.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I am really very sorry to hear about your pain. OptionsXO is not a regulated broker, they are operated by Omni Capital located in Bucharest and the Marshall Islands so there is little you can do except to complain to whatever local authority you have, and there is probably little they can do. As for Michael Freeman, he's as big a scammer as they come so don't put any faith in him either.

About the best thing you can do is to post your complaints here and on other top rated forums and then let OptionsXO know about it, it may not mean anything to them but it can sometimes help... if they don't want to get a bad rep, which they kind of already have.

Question; where are you located, why did you deposit so much money with them, did you take a bonus... and give us any other details of your account and experience you can.
  • borisxdupreyborisxduprey Posts: 1
    Don't sign up to a broker that is from a country which does not have a strong regulatory system. There's no point in having the best binary options strategy if the broker you are working with is not carefully regulated. This can lead to problems with withdrawing funds, slow trading platforms that get stuck and may result in you losing your money, little to no customer support, and the list goes on.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    50K? I never understand traders who keep money in their brokers accounts..
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

50K? I never understand traders who keep money in their brokers accounts..

The "account manager" had persuasion level 100 + all perks.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    We recently interviewed Omid Rashid whose case became quite high profile last year. If I recall correctly he lost a similar amount at this broker. His entire ordeal is below. Same tactics, fake names, locations, persuasion etc. In our opinion, all of this will stop when new entrants to the industry aren't greeted with scam brokers and affiliate funnel products on Google's page 1. Google single handedly can shut this racket down so that people first land up on proper forums like this one and actually really understand how things work in Binary Options.

https://youtu.be/zylLUa3VLQQ

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• Sir_WilliamsSir_Williams Posts: 1
    brokers are trickish and wicked the only way to get get your funds back is to insure your trading account and place order fund recovery. once that is dont you will gain access to withdrawal direct to your bank account
  • nandogilnandogil Posts: 1
    hI. I had 3k with them. the web page won't work and the app won't work. how do i get my money back?
  • anywayanyway Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    How do I get back my $6866.33X2. This was on my visa card number ending in 9666. Please help in any way you can. I would appreciate your help. I am from Canada. I was with OptionsXO. Thank you.//email removed /Moderator
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    anyway said:

How do I get back my $6866.33X2. This was on my visa card number ending in 9666. Please help in any way you can. I would appreciate your help. I am from Canada. I was with OptionsXO. Thank you.//email removed /Moderator

Hey. try:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/25984#Comment_25984
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Why do people go with something who is not regulated and if even so located in some places like Romania and some islands that's for very sure about that. Something you should be warned about from the very start of your trading career. Please be cautious.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    I also feel sorry for your loss, but still I really dont understand why do you even consider working with broker that is not regulated. If you go to any forum, you will find many examples like yours. Have you not been warned by these stories? What was your initial rational?