BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals
Options

Zombie Zone Trading

Comments

• Options
    bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    Friday was bittersweet. I had one ITM and one OTM. The OTM was off by one stupid candle. I have a before and after chart of that one.
    First, the winner...
    imageimage
  • Options
    And here is my close call loser. Maybe I should stick to 60 sec trades. This one was a 5 min trade.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I had some family issues going on yesterday, so I am starting my trading week off a day late. Hey, at least I started with 2 ITM's. Not the most impressive, but winners none the less...

imageimage
  • Options
    imageimage

Both of these were too close for comfort. They moved so fast after I won, I could not get a clear screenshot of my winning candles!! You can see how close they were by checking my entry prices below each chart.
  • Options
    I went 2 out of 5 today. Not one of my best days. The one trade I swear expired in the money, but OptionsXO popped it one micro pip out. It was going to be very close anyway.

imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I thumbed up this picture, and then I noticed I got screwed on the expire price. I watched it expire in the money by a tick, but it settled out of the money...

imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    This was my best trade this week so far. It won by a lot...

imageimage
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Just two trades today. Both ITMs.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    imageimage

Im very close to my next level!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I had two losses today, but it is crystal clear why they lost. This one here is a perfect example of how hesitation will screw your trade. If I would have pulled the trigger at ".50" instead of ".48", I would have won. I got distracted for a second, and that's all it takes to mess you up.

imageimage
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    And this second trade shows the value of whole number level. 113.000 was the number I should have waited for. I jumped early thinking it will reverse and rise above my strike price in 5 minutes, but I was wrong. Again, had I waited until price actually hit rock bottom at the whole number level, I would have had a winner.
    Focus is the name of my game for next week. I have a new goal, and a new attitude! Enjoy your weekend...

imageimage
  • Options
    holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Hey bo!I mostly trade from the 15min chart helps me to stay out off early entries also it was EOM. But I DEFINITELY know what you are talking about.
    Keep it up!
  • Options

Hey bo!I mostly trade from the 15min chart helps me to stay out off early entries also it was EOM. But I DEFINITELY know what you are talking about.
    Keep it up!

I had heard you were doing 60 sec options at one point. When you trade from the 15 min chart, which expire times are you using? 5 min, 30 min, or...?

• Options
    I started the week off winning 3 out of 4 today. Can't complain. The OTM was only one candle off. I was close to a perfect day.

imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In this trade, I was looking for that dotted green line to hold as resistance again. It provided resistance and support if you look to the left of the chart. It did not hold, and I lost. The very next candle, however, dropped back down. Almost won this one. ( but "almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, lol)

imageimage
  • Options
    Wow! Did you ever trade and wonder what you were thinking? I just lost a couple stinkers, and then literally watched 3 perfect trading axis trades set up and play out perfectly without me. I missed the boat I was waiting for. You know you know better. You write down rules. You try not to repeat mistakes. And then you screw it all up anyway. If anyone has ever done that, then you know my frustration with myself. Not the market, not the system, not my laptop, MYSELF! I can trade better than today. I am quitting now, so I still have money to trade with tomorrow.

• Options
  • Options
    Completely stoked on my trading today. I bounced back from yesterday's meltdown.
    I am following another thread started here regarding turning $20 into $10,000. He is shooting for a 30% increase each day. I am using that same daily goal for my trading now. Today I hit a 55% increase. 3 ITMs, no losses.

imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    What a roller coaster week. Yesterday was up, today went back down. Only 1 out of 3 today. Sheesh. The two OTM's fooled me. I thought S/R lines would hold price. Didn't happen.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    My $20 to $10,000 is off to a rocky start for the first week.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Next week I am starting the challenge on MW with a fresh $20.
    I destroyed my account at OptionsXO.
    Let's do this!
  • Options
    I had little time to trade Monday, but I got a winner today. Only halfway for my 30% a day goal. Better than losing,though!

imageimage
  • Options
    Starting with my $25 bonus from MarketsWorld. 25 to 10,000.... here we go..