BinaryOptions.net Forums General

IBPC??

MrZg100MrZg100 Posts: 2

Hello

When i want withdrawal my profit they tell me that i must have International Business Permit Certificate (IBPC). Then I was send a mesagge to [email protected] and they tell me that i need pay about $2800 to get it that permit.

What is International Business Permit Certificate? Do i really need that?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 721 mod
    this is total bullshit, both are scams, the broker and the IBP certificate fee, total scams. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MORE MONEY!!!!!! I MEAN IT !
  • abdelrhman878abdelrhman878 Posts: 1
    Hello?
    Did u pay the IBPC fee ? because there's a broker asked me to pay 4350$ to get my profits but idk this is true or not .. please someone answer me
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,281 admin

Hello?
    Did u pay the IBPC fee ? because there's a broker asked me to pay 4350$ to get my profits but idk this is true or not .. please someone answer me

You already got the answer above, from the The_Geek_MH - it's a scam.

• Mtmcnally53Mtmcnally53 Posts: 1
    I was trading with Crypto-Interest Company and they have many hidden fees. At the end of the trade, they assess you with a 10% tax. After you pay thaat, they demand a $10,000.00 International Monetary Transfer Fee. Upon paying that, they want an additional $7,500.00 fee for an International Business Permit Certificate. I think this is all a scam. Anyone else run into this?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 721 mod
    100% scam, don't believe it, don't pay them any money or any more money... you will not get it back, ever, start calling the local authorities, your national authorities, and the authorities of any countries listed on the broker website...
  • techinctechinc Posts: 2
    I have seen and tried different strategies and methods, until I lost a lot of money when trying. Until I presented this new strategy that I put back on track and managed to recover my lost money and still make consistent growth across my trade. This broker and trader is an incredible professional, with vast experience and deep knowledge of the way the markets functions. contact her on [email protected] and you'll be glad you did. thank me later