BinaryOptions.net Forums General

scam consulting scc

vane20vane20 Posts: 3
does anyone know the company scam consulting scc? is it reliable or scam? can anyone provide positive / negative evidence about them? thanks

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey. Sorry, I don't have any experience with that firm.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 759 mod
    I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that if this company is specializing in recovery of lost funds due to online options trading scams it is most likely a scam... just saying, don't give them any money...
  • vane20vane20 Posts: 3
    @The_Geek_MH can I ask you if you have had direct experience with them? if not, what reasons do you have for affirming it? I want to avoid tripping over another scam!
    thanks
  • vane20vane20 Posts: 3
    @Okane do you know someone who has direct experience with them?
    vane20 said:

@The_Geek_MH can I ask you if you have had direct experience with them? if not, what reasons do you have for affirming it? I want to avoid tripping over another scam!
    thanks

only because virtually all other recovery firms are a scam... and this website is so scamy looking I would never ever in a million years contact them for serious business.
  • DavidovichDavidovich Posts: 1
    Actually I have been a client with Scamconsulting. Out of possible 10 stars would give them 7 or 8. Yes, the lawyer, appointed to my case did managed to retrieve all my investments from "InVCenter". The only dissapointment came from discrepancies in deadlines and costs of the job. I had to pay additional 20% as unseen expencies and wait three more months to spot the money on my account.
    That's total bullshit, you are a lying liar and scam artist sir!