BinaryOptions.net Forums General

scam consulting scc

vane20vane20 Posts: 3
does anyone know the company scam consulting scc? is it reliable or scam? can anyone provide positive / negative evidence about them? thanks

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey. Sorry, I don't have any experience with that firm.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that if this company is specializing in recovery of lost funds due to online options trading scams it is most likely a scam... just saying, don't give them any money...
  • vane20vane20 Posts: 3
    @The_Geek_MH can I ask you if you have had direct experience with them? if not, what reasons do you have for affirming it? I want to avoid tripping over another scam!
    thanks
  • vane20vane20 Posts: 3
    @Okane do you know someone who has direct experience with them?
    vane20 said:

@The_Geek_MH can I ask you if you have had direct experience with them? if not, what reasons do you have for affirming it? I want to avoid tripping over another scam!
    thanks

only because virtually all other recovery firms are a scam... and this website is so scamy looking I would never ever in a million years contact them for serious business.
  • DavidovichDavidovich Posts: 1
    Actually I have been a client with Scamconsulting. Out of possible 10 stars would give them 7 or 8. Yes, the lawyer, appointed to my case did managed to retrieve all my investments from "InVCenter". The only dissapointment came from discrepancies in deadlines and costs of the job. I had to pay additional 20% as unseen expencies and wait three more months to spot the money on my account.
    That's total bullshit, you are a lying liar and scam artist sir!
  • JekinJekin Posts: 0

Do not understand where that comes from...
    As a client of SCC in the past can testify that they are working fine. Except for the quite high rates, I was pleased and positively shocked by their professional services.
    Copy of my transfer is attached.
  • JekinJekin Posts: 0

Do not understand where that comes from...
    As a client of SCC in the past can testify that they are working fine. Except for the quite high rates, I was pleased and positively shocked by their professional services.
    Copy of my transfer is attached.
  • ghdsportsghdsports Posts: 3
    yes sir what u said is right
    Nope, still don't believe you.
  • gnotyygnotyy Posts: 2
    edited January 2021
    I was robbed by leewayfinancialservices.com (leewayfinancialservices.co.uk, ljportfolios or ljportfoliosllc all are the same cheater) in March 2020. I found SCC (Scamconsulting.com) and they have robbed me too. First i paid 10 % of my future withdraw amount. They said: Congratulations, you win the case, but you should paid more 10 % fot taxes. I paid it and nothing happens. They said your contract is ended. You can see good reviews in many sites, but all good reviews to Scamconsulting are made by them. Don't trust them! If you want more information for these scammers contact me: dickhead.com
  • MarovaMarova Posts: 1
    In my case everything went smooth with the Scamconsulting. They were very helpful in assisting me to recover investments from "GrandBroker".
    Marova said:

In my case everything went smooth with the Scamconsulting. They were very helpful in assisting me to recover investments from "GrandBroker".

You are such a flipping liar, you are a total scam artist and probably working for this scammy theif. We all know the recovery firms are the second level of the scam after the broker gets you. Stop being such a jerk.
  • kortniekortnie Posts: 5
    Agree with you.
  • SLAWCiO76SLAWCiO76 Posts: 1

Krotnie have you deal with them?

• JackBlackJackBlack Posts: 3
    Well, I used to work with them and can say, they are a true deal. However, I wouldn't give them let's say 5 stars out of 5 as they couldn't stay for their obligations. They were deadlines broken, plus some additional charges on the way, which weren't mentioned by anyone from the beginning. So I had my doubts, that probably it is going to be another scam. But no, overall they did manage to finalize the case for me and my money actually came back to my bank account.
    JackBlack said:

Well, I used to work with them and can say, they are a true deal. However, I wouldn't give them let's say 5 stars out of 5 as they couldn't stay for their obligations. They were deadlines broken, plus some additional charges on the way, which weren't mentioned by anyone from the beginning. So I had my doubts, that probably it is going to be another scam. But no, overall they did manage to finalize the case for me and my money actually came back to my bank account.

you are completely full of crap, stop lying to people, you scamming troll
    If your system of beliefs is that easily undermined by some preexisting facts, that do not fit in it, yet you don't have to overreact and call people names, The Geek. I can easily prove my words with my bank statements to those, who are really seeking for the help. We all here to share and not just spitting shit on each over. Do you have solid evidence, that I'm lying? I don't think so.
    Just digest a new experience and educate yourself better...
    JackBlack said:

If your system of beliefs is that easily undermined by some preexisting facts, that do not fit in it, yet you don't have to overreact and call people names, The Geek. I can easily prove my words with my bank statements to those, who are really seeking for the help. We all here to share and not just spitting shit on each over. Do you have solid evidence, that I'm lying? I don't think so.
    Just digest a new experience and educate yourself better...

scam, troll, go away
    Do you need evidence?
  • GruttGrutt Posts: 13
    To be honest, I have no idea what kind of company it is, but in my opinion the name speaks for itself.
  • GruttGrutt Posts: 13
    Do you need evidence?