BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

BinaryBook is a scam and is about to be sued

ElsaBoatElsaBoat Posts: 2
If you are due funds from the scam BinaryBook, Please join my petition or loose all of your money!
In my case:
After 5 months of trading thru them, I had amassed $47,000.00 USD in profits. When I tried to do a simple withdrawal, they denied me. Finally after many emails & phone calls & threats to sue them, they paid back my initial $16,500.00 USD investment.
Now my lawyer, Richard Howlett, of the Selachii law group in London, UK. has sued them in the high Companies Court in London.
On Feb. 8, 2016, they will freeze all of BinaryBook's assets & bank account(s). Then they will pay back all the people like us their monies.
Mr. Howlett advertised in the London's newspapers and has gotten many more suckers like me to join in. He also wanted to know the various online forums for BinaryBook so that he can get the word out to more people.

I have sent him 3 that I know of. If you are able to get more of us on this pending law suit, Pleeze do.
After Feb. 8, their fraudulent website most likely will be shut down.

Peter
Tagged:

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I think that is a great Idea and I hope more firms like this pop up and go across the boarders to sue brands with the worst records such as Banc De Binary NRG TradersXP LBinary interactive option big option and many others all of which are spotoption white labels. I think this is a sure way to clean up binary options and help keep it legitimate.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Did Ctoptions ever get nailed for screwing people?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Below is emaills from binarybook.com

Firstly my IP address starts with 192.

And secondly as you can see binarybook.com lied about Auto Trading! Included below is an email from Auto Signals stating I could’t have auto traded

Dear Marcus Bergin ,
    Kindly note that this case has been conveyed to the Investigation Department.
    Please find the IP below:
    2016-01-11 20:38:47 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/
    2016-01-11 18:20:00 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/my-account/?activeZo
    2016-01-11 16:56:10 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/
    2016-01-11 15:34:53 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/
    2016-01-11 15:34:51 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/
    2016-01-11 12:25:34 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/
    2016-01-11 12:25:33 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/
    2016-01-11 06:50:45 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/my-account/?activeZo
    2016-01-10 22:37:38 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/
    2016-01-10 12:37:28 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/
    2016-01-10 10:36:45 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/
    2016-01-10 08:23:12 151.224.90.215 https://www.binarybook.com/autologin/
    Thank you in advance for your understanding.
    Should you have any more queries, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Jack Nash
    BinaryBook Customer Support

Deelan Obrian
    JAN 13, 2016  |  10:01PM GMT

Dear Marcus Bergin,
    Thank you for contacting Binary Book Customer Support.
    Kindly note that nobody has access to your account except you.
    Therefore, the trades were placed by yourself and your automated trading software.
    Please refer to this link to check your Trading history (Click on Positions):- https://www.binarybook.com/my-account/?activeZone=positions
    Thank you for your kind comprehension.
    Regards,
    Deelan Obrian
    Customer Support Representative

Hello Marcus

Thanks for getting in touch, hope all is well with you.

Apologies for any confusion.

For you to auto trade with ABS, you need to have Pro Signals,
    an upgrade to the main ABS. These are Roger's personal selections
    traded on your behalf.

Upon checking, you only have the main ABS on your account. I'd suggest
    you get in touch with your broker directly to clarify as some brokers have
    their own auto trading services.

Hope this helps Marcus. Let me know if you need further assistance
    from here.

Regards
    Celine - ABS Support

Scott Carter
    JAN 13, 2016  |  06:42PM GMT

Jarell Smith JAN 13, 2016  |  03:39PM GMT
    Dear Marcus Bergin,
    Kindly note that this case has been conveyed to the Investigation Department.
    Please be advised that after a deep investigation in your Account we noted the following points.
    According to the history of trades and IP addresses, we noted that the trades were executed using a computer/laptop with IP matching the United Kingdom.
    Furthermore, the login time on our database matched the time the trades were placed in your Account. We can confirm that the trades were not executed by the Auto Binary Signals software nor by anyone at BinaryBook.
    Additionally, we do have the supportive facts to proved that the allegations you are making towards the company are considered as false.
    Thank you in advance for your understanding.
    Regards, 
    Jarrel Smith 
    Business Support Officer 
  • Binary book.com AKA WSB Investments has a Petition to Wind Up in February 2016 in London

They have ripped people out of £100,000's including myself

Petition Link below

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2458581
  • Gets better just got this! Dear Marcus,

You were using the AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE which you had registered to.

I told you that you might experience losses, you didn’t want to listen to me, YOUR PROBLEM.

Don’t you dare to call my company SCAM because you are very Nero minded and living of unrealistic thoughts.

If you lost your money, its YOUR PROBLEM for not listening to me.

If you want to recover that loss, we can talk, if not – BE A MAN AND DEAL WITH YOUR LOSSES. (which are ONLY 250 GBP, we're not talking about 250 thousand. Which by the way, if you would have listen to me, you would understand that this amount is very risky to trade with.)

As I told you in the beginning – listen to me, and we will get far .

You decided differently. Its your lose .

Kind Regards,
    Eric Moore
    Expert Trader
  • HonestBinaryTradingHonestBinaryTrading Posts: 6
    edited January 2016
    I've just started a Youtube channel to be honest and posted my first every video on binary books.com anyone else would like to join in please come along

https://youtu.be/K478VVl3zH0 if
  • mari61795mari61795 Posts: 4
    Lost 30 k in 1 day by trader spencer dezoate of UK my lifetime savings ,hard earned money in 1 day that I was no aware of.. after pressured to sign a contract, threatened and all I need is to get my money back but he traded it all.
  • binarybookbinarybook Posts: 1
    I have been with Binarybook now for a year. I have recently tried to close my account and also attempted to withdraw some of my funds, but it appears that I cannot even though their website clearly states that I can withdraw at anytime. I have spoken numerous time on 'live chat' and am always informed that my expert trader will contact me! Today I am awaiting a call from my expert trader who was due to call at 3pm... so far no phone call.. it is 3:15pm
    I am willing to join the petition and do what I need to to have my money returned to me!
  • gabmangabman Posts: 56
    the people that claim to have lost their life savings are surely possessed by evil spirits. who invests their life savings in BO, the blame is on you.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    surely there is responsibility on both sides but that does not negate the claim BinaryBook is a scam.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    They are often involved with autotrader scams and other similar "make easy money" scams.
    I suppose this is how you guys found that broker?
    Regardless, never sign up with autotraders and the brokers involved with them and never let account managers trade your money.
  • AndyLamAndyLam Posts: 4
    I can't withdrawn my money out from Binary Book.... i just reject my complaint
  • FrJackHackettFrJackHackett Posts: 16
    Okane said:

They are often involved with autotrader scams and other similar "make easy money" scams.
    I suppose this is how you guys found that broker?
    Regardless, never sign up with autotraders and the brokers involved with them and never let account managers trade your money.

That's how I got started, via Auto Bet Engine. Normally, I spend a good bit of time making sure something is legit, but let myself get suckered in on this one.

Oh well, live and learn.
  • estafarrestafarr Posts: 3
    These people are still trading and making lots of money. I have had to say good bye to my money and I have sent an email to Interpol asking that they be removed from the internet to protect other people. Interpol can be contacted here http://www.interpol.int/ maybe if we all send a complaint these crooks will finally be finished and get off the net.
  • salvatoresalvatore Posts: 2
    binarybook goes on scamming even if there are lot 's of customers in the same gallery, nowadays again with the petition,
    I was first sent an e-mail from quantum code with a vid from Mr Crawford in person , their robot makes a lot of money even with little amounts deposits, the accuracy is very high 90% and you don't have to do nothing only to look up your current account growing amount. After registered in quantum code robot comes out BinaryBook brooker to make a deposit before beginning, and after the expert refuses to make trades with the robots because it is not intersting. The 3 first trafes with the robot went all in lost, sothat the expert made the trades for me on their plateform BinaryBook and all my trades went in losses. I have lost 450 € upto now all I have invested , and the bonus they gave me 250€ they made a trade long term 31/8/2016 in loss from the begenning, I sur it will be in loss till the end. Strange and unprofitable strategy done by BinaryBook.
  • likalika Posts: 2
    Good info, Thanks for the heads up.
    edited August 2016
    salvatore said:

binarybook goes on scamming even if there are lot 's of customers in the same gallery, nowadays again with the petition,
    I was first sent an e-mail from quantum code with a vid from Mr Crawford in person , their robot makes a lot of money even with little amounts deposits, the accuracy is very high 90% and you don't have to do nothing only to look up your current account growing amount. After registered in quantum code robot comes out BinaryBook brooker to make a deposit before beginning, and after the expert refuses to make trades with the robots because it is not intersting. The 3 first trafes with the robot went all in lost, sothat the expert made the trades for me on their plateform BinaryBook and all my trades went in losses. I have lost 450 € upto now all I have invested , and the bonus they gave me 250€ they made a trade long term 31/8/2016 in loss from the begenning, I sur it will be in loss till the end. Strange and unprofitable strategy done by BinaryBook.

In fact, it is a professional scam. The robot accuracy is not high, that's just BS marketing
    and they got you hooked with it. The plan was to make you deposit with crooked brokers
    and get commission from your losses and they did exactly that so in their point of view: it all went as planned
    and this is what will happen every time any trader invests in a robot.
  • salvatoresalvatore Posts: 2
    I have found on another discussion binaryoptions , this site http://www.winchargeback.com/#!services/cee5 ,
    what do you think about it ?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    don't know much about them but they have some people here on the forums,
  • Ok my name is Christina and I live in South Africa , I invested $500 and within a month I made $3600 when I wanted to withdraw there is always issues . My broker asked me to place trades, this was when I kept asking to withdraw and my trades lost well that's what I thought because the balance did not reflect , then Karim s sultan asked me to open 2 trades $300 and $2500. I told him I don't have the funds, he said he is trying to get funds loaded into my account. He said just press $2500 now. Obviously me thinking its funds from binarybooks , we lost that too , then I ask him where did that money come from he says it was in my acc , he thought I did a deposit , meanwhile it's a win from a position I opened. They made me loose my money because he didn't want me to make a withdrawal. He says he got confused . I have all the chats , has anyone watched " Wolf of Wall Street " , it feels like insider trading , they make the ppl with lesser money invest then tell the people with millions to invest the opposite direction , which you think they would want more ? 25% of $2500 or 25% of $1000000? Please someone advise me on how I can get my money back ,

Christina
  • Elsaboat how do I sign your Petition

Ok my name is Christina and I live in South Africa , I invested $500 and within a month I made $3600 when I wanted to withdraw there is always issues . My broker asked me to place trades, this was when I kept asking to withdraw and my trades lost well that's what I thought because the balance did not reflect , then Karim s sultan asked me to open 2 trades $300 and $2500. I told him I don't have the funds, he said he is trying to get funds loaded into my account. He said just press $2500 now. Obviously me thinking its funds from binarybooks , we lost that too , then I ask him where did that money come from he says it was in my acc , he thought I did a deposit , meanwhile it's a win from a position I opened. They made me loose my money because he didn't want me to make a withdrawal. He says he got confused . I have all the chats , has anyone watched " Wolf of Wall Street " , it feels like insider trading , they make the ppl with lesser money invest then tell the people with millions to invest the opposite direction , which you think they would want more ? 25% of $2500 or 25% of $1000000? Please someone advise me on how I can get my money back ,

Christina

No they just scammed you. And there is no insider trading, BO isn't trading in the market.
    The account manager just fooled you, and he does that with all the clients regardless of how much they deposit.
    In fact, they are more likely to scam the people with bigger accounts cause they will make more money that way.
  • AndyLamAndyLam Posts: 4
    Can someone pls help me how to take money back from binary book ?
  • MGuaniloMGuanilo Posts: 1
    edited October 2016
    Pls don't try with Binary Book, they are SCAM. They don't return your money.

Esta gente de BinaryBook trabaja en equipo con “El Truco Zulander” ofreciendo un software automático de Sistema Binario que según ellos está super probado y tiene un porcentaje de aciertos del 97% lo cual es TOTALMENTE FALSO, invertí en esto USD 250 que es el monto mínimo y en 1 semana se redujo a USD 59 cuando quise recuperar este resto, me dijeron que no podían ya que el monto mínimo de devolución es de USD 100 y que tenía que depositar otros USD 250
    Al no existir una Institución donde uno pueda presentar un reclamo, he tenido que darlo por perdido. Escribo esto para evitar que haya nuevos estafados

Please use English in the forums in the future. I let this one be. /Okane
  • BinaryLifeBinaryLife Posts: 11
    I always hated the word " Book "...
  • afrossiafrossi Posts: 1
    I have very similar issues with Citrades, owned and operated by Triple S LTD. They have frozen my $ 350,000.00 account and in a second account they've lost funds from 60k down to 12k (as of this writing) in 3 months. They will not answer my calls, online chats, faxes, or emails.
  • valiant10valiant10 Posts: 1
    I signed up with binaraybook and the so called expert has about 25% success rate.To night she gave me 3 trades and all lost(18/10/16)She gave me them when they had peaked and told me to call,so like a dafty i did thinking she knows more than me.Also does anyone ever had problems with the graphs and expiry times.Do any of you think these graphs and times are fixed?I looked at there clock as the time was counting down and it stopped on numerous occassions.I had my stop watch on and one 5 minute trade took 8.37 seconds to complete,by this time my near on impossible position to lose,did lose in the very last second which it had stuck on for 17 seconds.Has anyone else experienced the phamton clock and graph?
  • steve58steve58 Posts: 2
    I signed up with Binary Book in July and they kept pressuring me to put more money in and get a bonus. I have put over 40K into the account and they told me what trades to put on and I have lost on nearly all the trades they pushed me to put on and am about 30K losses so far. I have not traded for a month. I have put a dispute in with my bank but they said they will not take action as I was trading and not paying for a service! How can I contact a solicitor that will be confident to get my money back.. I have tried on umpteen occasions to withdraw money but each time it is cancelled.
    valiant10 said:

I signed up with binaraybook and the so called expert has about 25% success rate.To night she gave me 3 trades and all lost(18/10/16)She gave me them when they had peaked and told me to call,so like a dafty i did thinking she knows more than me.Also does anyone ever had problems with the graphs and expiry times.Do any of you think these graphs and times are fixed?I looked at there clock as the time was counting down and it stopped on numerous occassions.I had my stop watch on and one 5 minute trade took 8.37 seconds to complete,by this time my near on impossible position to lose,did lose in the very last second which it had stuck on for 17 seconds.Has anyone else experienced the phamton clock and graph?

Binarybook is a scam broker, they are not there for people to trade, their only purpose is to get deposits and they will not pay you but make you lose everything. But their "expert" is account manager, their job is to make you lose money, there is nothing in it for them to make you win.
    I am guessing you signed up with some autotrader scam and got that broker. That's how people usually end up with them.
    Go with a regulated broker. In fact, don't even do that, start learning how to trade first.
    steve58 said:

I signed up with Binary Book in July and they kept pressuring me to put more money in and get a bonus. I have put over 40K into the account and they told me what trades to put on and I have lost on nearly all the trades they pushed me to put on and am about 30K losses so far. I have not traded for a month. I have put a dispute in with my bank but they said they will not take action as I was trading and not paying for a service! How can I contact a solicitor that will be confident to get my money back.. I have tried on umpteen occasions to withdraw money but each time it is cancelled.

Trying to make withdrawals is a waste of time, they wanted your money and you gave it to them. An unregulated bucketshop you found online.
    Tell your bank you were not trading and you don't know anything about trading and that you were scammed and brainwashed to deposit have them try a chargeback. Also gang up with others here above and let your financial authority know about this, they might be able to sue them. The problem is often that people who get scammed don't even report the crime.