BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals
Options

Zombie Zone Trading

Comments

• Options
    bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    And last one tonight is my Eur/Jpy trade. I lost, but just because I jumped in too early. I saved a 2nd screenshot soon after I lost to show how close I was to hitting that one.
  • Options
    BryanMac said:

If you look at your 2 Jan 8th trades cook at the COG on the one you lost it looks like someone was squeezing it and constricting it together. When its noticeable enough like that I would stay out of the trade.

Yes, thanks Bryan. There are a number of variables I must learn to keep in mind. I am getting there. Not as fast as I would like. But I am over 50%, and that is already progress for me. I know the percentage will grow. Determination like an athlete practicing to make the team will get me there.

• Options
    Mazad said:

Hey, quick question. How exactly did you set up the EMA, RSI, and Williams %R? I'm still fairly new to Binary options. I am using the MT4 and honestly have the slightest bit of information on how it works.

I'm sorry my strategy has changed from the beginning of my thread. I am not using %R at the moment. I use a system put together by BryanMac. He is the one that posted below you with a picture of Robin Hood as his icon. The system details are found at www.tradingaxis.com
    Feel free to ask him about it.
    As for basic binary option education,there are a lot of nice articles on this website. When you are ready to start trading, open a demo account with MarketsWorld. It does not expire in 2 weeks like many others. They also have a low minimum deposit of only $20 when you are ready to use real money. There is a link to MarketsWorld on the homepage here.

• Options
    Who do I think I am. I thought I could call the bottom of this trend. I was not awake!
  • Options
    I won this trade, but I need to get my win % a lot higher. I need to brush up on my price action skills. Have a great weekend!
    I've got studying to do.
  • Options
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Make sure and follow your rules for entry even if you miss out on a few trades after learning the system entry is the most important part 1/3 to start, 1/4 then 1/8 as you get better.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    BryanMac said:

Make sure and follow your rules for entry even if you miss out on a few trades after learning the system entry is the most important part 1/3 to start, 1/4 then 1/8 as you get better.

Roger that..
    Trading success is a journey, not a one time event.

• Options
    It's Monday, and I have an ITM 60 sec trade today.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    And here is another ITM. I have been hearing a lot about the merits of the Ichimoku Cloud, so I have been waching youtube videos, and learning as much as I can. I plan on using it to trade spot forex, but I thought I would give it a try with binary options. This trade went very well. The dashed horizontal line is my strike price.

• Options
    I look forward to trading everyday. The problem with working and trading, the way I see it, is the quality of the time I have to trade. My mental state, to be specific. The hour or 2 I have in the morning, I am trying to wake up. The 2 hours I have after work, before bed, I am exhausted. The prime hours of the day, when I am most alert, are wasted at my job. This is the challenge many part time traders face. Undoubtedly a big reason many fail and quit.
    With that said, I won't quit, but can't help feeling discouraged with 4 losers in a row. I will blame my experimenting with 2 styles. Mixing a reversal strategy and a trend trading strategy. Flipping from 5 min to 1 min. One of my losses happened because I took a 5 min option instead of 1 min.
    Time to pack it in today, refocus, and start tomorrow off with some ITM's.

• Options
  • Options
    KhalidwKhalidw Posts: 4
    bo_brown said:

Who do I think I am. I thought I could call the bottom of this trend. I was not awake!

Why didnt you can you explain please. Also, any ideas for today's assets.
  • Options
    Khalidw said:

bo_brown said:

Why didnt you can you explain please. Also, any ideas for today's assets.
    Sometimes the Daily Low does not hold as resistance. In this case, it started to slide lower, and that is why I lost the trade.

• Options
    BO if you have skype hit me up :)
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    Ok, I got my mental bugaboo out of the way. I entered the market ready for battle. 3 ITM's in the A.M. and 1 ITM this evening. No OTM's.

• Options
  • Options
    Ok. I'm up to 6 ITM's in a row. Here are my 2 wins from today.

imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    Nice job man charts will only improve till July :)
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    Thanks Bryan!
    Trying to force my will on Friday markets didn't get me too far today. One OTM, and one tie. In the big picture, I doubled my account in a month. 50% on a small scale is not all that impressive, but the right money management combined with a couple more zeros added to my balance will make for an impressive 50% in the near future. (the money management is a work in progress)

Forcing a trade without all of my trading rules being met will often lose!
  • Options
    I guess a tie is better than losing, it's just anti-climatic.

imageimage

I will jump back in the saddle Sunday evening. Until then, clear your thoughts, refresh your will to succeed by not thinking about it for a day.
    By the way, I probably wont be back at a decent hour on Sunday to trade the open. I am snowboarding all day Sunday. Im gonna be pooped. See y'all Monday. Have a great weekend!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Holiday trading....BAH!!
    I had a very close OTM this morning. I think I got in too early. This candle actually closed nice and red, like I planned it would. I must be careful. Unlike MarketsWorld, OPtionsXO does not have the close times for their contracts lined up with the close time of the candles. I will welcome normal volume Tuesday morning!
    imageimage
  • Options
    In the zone today!! I won 5 out of 6. Almost at a goal, and I can finally jump to another level. So close..
    Ok, here's my evidence from today.

imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    This trade, I noticed divergence down on the VC indicator. This was my smoothest trade of the day.

imageimage
  • Options
    Fighting a head cold for the past 24 hours. I can barely concentrate. I squeeked out 1 winner today.

imageimage