BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

How much have you guys made from trading?

I will start of by saying that I am completely new here and to the world of Binary Option. It's 4:49AM right now and I haven't slept since I'm not tired.
But I'm just wondering: how much has anyone made with Binary Option? Is there anyone on this forum that is currently living of BO?
I am very interessed, I started listening to youtube strategy videos and such thing which I am now ready to start with a DEMO account. I currently don't have a job and I needed to drop school since I am agoraphobic, have depression, anxiety and I lost my dad about 3 months ago, 5 days after my birthday, which I lost my grand-mother the day before and now my grand-father have less than a week to live.. But anyway I'm not here to talk about my private life, I just need some advice and help to start trading binary option since it interests me a lot! :smile: .

Comments

• iaak1983iaak1983 Posts: 27
    I dont make millions however i do make a few hundred a week also i do nt put in the hours. i recon when im ready to i will do ok. look realistically you can risk say 200. when you ready right make bets of 10 and be 100 up in no time whats so ever its perfectly reasonable.

also i dont consider myself a trader im gambling simple.

if you dont withdraw your winnings next day its resonable you could easily make another 150 doing bets to value of 15 $/£ whatever you use. so by the end of day two your 200 could easily be 450 it could just as easily be 0, so be carefull

markets world offer a free no deposit bonus so do 24option and many onthers if your in the uk nenx app for iphone or android is great to start with. its how i came into the world of BO lol world of BO i do suffer with BO actually but not the betting on markets kind im doing ok...

also very sorry for your losses, good luck
  • CaktusCaktus Posts: 3
    iaak1983 said:

I dont make millions however i do make a few hundred a week also i do nt put in the hours. i recon when im ready to i will do ok. look realistically you can risk say 200. when you ready right make bets of 10 and be 100 up in no time whats so ever its perfectly reasonable.

if you dont withdraw your winnings next day its resonable you could easily make another 150 doing bets to value of 15 $/£ whatever you use. so by the end of day two your 200 could easily be 450 it could just as easily be 0, so be carefull

markets world offer a free no deposit bonus so do 24option and many onthers if your in the uk nenx app for iphone or android is great to start with. its how i came into the world of BO lol world of BO i do suffer with BO actually but not the betting on markets kind im doing ok...

Thank you so much for your reply man I appreciate it a lot!. Do you recommend any kind of strategy that I can start off with and make some money to? Oh and I am from Canada and I just opened an account with IQoption: is it a good broker to start with? I am ready to start learning from you if you have some tutorials :smile: , and thank for your wish I just actually lost my grand-father about 9 hours ago.. I just feel like BO is what I wan't to do in my life, I am very interested in markets and FOREX.
  • gdorsinvillegdorsinville Posts: 2
    I'm new also....but the possibilities seem amazing. I'm looking into this with diligence. I opened up an IQoption account also but on a demo mode and it's working out (so-so)
  • gdorsinvillegdorsinville Posts: 2
    The first straregy is knowledge....educate yourself first and foremost.
    Understanding what options are (Market and its derivatives)
    Understand what is fundamental analysis (top down: going from macro to micro economic and there affect on the particular asset)
    Understanding technical analysis (chart reading)

Bottom line wrap yourself around information that will have you make clearer decisions.
    Caktus said:

iaak1983 said:

Thank you so much for your reply man I appreciate it a lot!. Do you recommend any kind of strategy that I can start off with and make some money to? Oh and I am from Canada and I just opened an account with IQoption: is it a good broker to start with? I am ready to start learning from you if you have some tutorials :smile: , and thank for your wish I just actually lost my grand-father about 9 hours ago.. I just feel like BO is what I wan't to do in my life, I am very interested in markets and FOREX.
    Caktus said:

iaak1983 said:

hey, make sure you go through the iq turorials i think its the one before last video on the playlist that itroduced me into the idea of using indicators and rainbow moving avrage pattern has worked well for me if you can sit and learn to use the indicators they basically tell you what to ecpect to happen. also now im working through these tutorials http://forum.binaryoptions.net/categories/free-webinar-recordings-indicator-packs very much worth a look at.
    Look when your down your down thats life we all go down some tie in our lives its how you react. dont be beat man there is alway hope. iq is a great platform i think. 24 option is the place i want to end up doing my BO work when i know what im doing i did make a deposit back in november but i didnt know what i was doing its a site ill go back to when i can deposit 5k and get to work.

anything you lear id appritiate you let me know about too

can you go onto binary.com is it available in canada? they dont go to s many decimals as iq but its a great platform to learn on. also i use trading view for my charts its worth looking into getting your chart data from somewhere other than where your making your stakes it can offer a insight if you ask me :)

Caktus said:

iaak1983 said:

Caktus said:

iaak1983 said:

hey, make sure you go through the iq turorials i think its the one before last video on the playlist that itroduced me into the idea of using indicators and rainbow moving avrage pattern has worked well for me if you can sit and learn to use the indicators they basically tell you what to ecpect to happen. also now im working through these tutorials http://forum.binaryoptions.net/categories/free-webinar-recordings-indicator-packs very much worth a look at.
    Look when your down your down thats life we all go down some tie in our lives its how you react. dont be beat man there is alway hope. iq is a great platform i think. 24 option is the place i want to end up doing my BO work when i know what im doing i did make a deposit back in november but i didnt know what i was doing its a site ill go back to when i can deposit 5k and get to work.

anything you lear id appritiate you let me know about too

can you go onto binary.com is it available in canada? they dont go to s many decimals as iq but its a great platform to learn on. also i use trading view for my charts its worth looking into getting your chart data from somewhere other than where your making your stakes it can offer a insight if you ask me :)

The first straregy is knowledge....educate yourself first and foremost.
    Understanding what options are (Market and its derivatives)
    Understand what is fundamental analysis (top down: going from macro to micro economic and there affect on the particular asset)
    Understanding technical analysis (chart reading)

Bottom line wrap yourself around information that will have you make clearer decisions.

yeah man even watching random video around the market i found gave me confidence alot came across this video a week or so back and this channel has so many cool documentaries around the stockmarket. not neccesarily teaching you to trade just stuff related to the stock market well worth a glance at a few when you have a spare hour or so this one teach you alot about what going on when you make a trade and some of the dodgyness going on on wall street https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFQJNeQDDHA/UC-zli_bkgDz6mNKKUlBySpg

and Caktus i think markets world works in canada too most countries actually its a UK based company that is monitored by gambling uk commision you get 10 no deposit bonus to start if you like so worth a look at
  • arryarry Posts: 5
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Just so that anybody reading the above post should know - Spammer
    Raiden said:

Just so that anybody reading the above post should know - Spammer

me? did i over do it with the replies?
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    You can, but it's difficult. Maybe 5%-10% are actually successful. And it's even more difficult if you don't have much money to start out with, even if you're one of the few who are (or can be) successful on the basis of skill.
    No not you iaak1983
    Raiden said:

No not you iaak1983

lol i saw you mention spammer then looked back in the post and thought, hey wait a minute i got like three posts in a row here. these guys are thinking me is spamming.

all jokes aside guys learn learn learn beyeond your ability to learn make your heads pop with knoledge you think is usesless and be surprised when you suddenly see it take affect on a chart you are watching. roughly 8months in trading world now i can say im trading binary options full time. this site i would also recomend you complete the school in babypips.com. its what has gotten me to where i am today i make 20-30 trades a day worth roughly £10 each im building my balance taking out 100 a day for myself and soon i will expand. i hope sometime in the next two months to move things up a notch and value each bet @£100 and so on im not in this for the long haul just to get my start up funded. having a goal that isnt simply to make money and have a big bank balance has helped me. its kept me focused. mabey sometime in the summer i will have a 10k week i hope not unrealistic

Good luck to all
    LOL. No Problem :smile:

I believe if you are consistent with your ITM% and using good money management anything is possible.
  • GinaSBORGinaSBOR Posts: 6
    Hey Caktus, Sorry to hear about your loss. I have to be honest here and say, do not enter into binary options or any trading if you are not prepared to lose the money. Its very easy to let emotion get in the way of making good judgement calls. Gdorsinvile is right, get as much information as possible. A good economic calendar and chart is really all you need to trade, but understanding what events to trade is the key to trading successfully. Forex Factory is a good callendar.
  • RichardEvansRichardEvans Posts: 6
    GinaSBOR said:

Hey Caktus, Sorry to hear about your loss. I have to be honest here and say, do not enter into binary options or any trading if you are not prepared to lose the money. Its very easy to let emotion get in the way of making good judgement calls. Gdorsinvile is right, get as much information as possible. A good economic calendar and chart is really all you need to trade, but understanding what events to trade is the key to trading successfully. Forex Factory is a good callendar.

Knowledge is the key and we shouldn't get emotional while trading but we're human :)
  • iphone4848iphone4848 Posts: 1
    A lot of brokers will asked you to invest more than you have . I have yet to meet a broker that will show you how to trade profitable except if you are willing to burn $2000 to $10000. All software that is free with be getting kick backs from the broker. No one can tell you how to predict which direction the price of a asset will fall. I open several Demo accounts $10000 which is now about $100 in balance and the 2nd demo account $1000 and a balance of $27 is left.I am still testing and learning..May be one day a good hearted trader will advise me how to make some money in binary option that doesn't want a arm or a leg,,