BinaryOptions.net Forums Commercial Marketplace

Binary options Strategies 2016

We are glad to introduce a new vision of the binary options market!
The experience gained as a result of long and hard work, allowed our company to develop a trading systems with a very high success rate (from 76% to 88% depending on the system).
A lot of people are afraid to use the indicator system, or due to its complexity or because of personal knowledge-gap in the fields of elementary analysis and statistics. Our team has considered this issue, and from now all you have to do is to install the system!

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVX9xUmdgZE[/url]

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    What?!? are you trying to sell us another piece of crap software system that we should just trust because you say so?
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    LOL! Let's give them the benefit of the doubt The_Geek_MH.

How about this KAP - let someone test your software/system and then you could be allowed to push it here on this forum. To be fair towards you (KAP) I will suggest that this could be facilitated by a moderator of this website. If the moderator wishes to delegate this task then so be it. This will protect you in your business venture because you sure as sh!t are not giving this away free of charge.......right? Yes off course I'm right.

Honestly - a singular system/strategy trading the market as she has her mood swings and to maintain 88.4% ITM for a period of 3 months (ESPECIALLY THE LAST 3 MONTHS)......I am not convinced of that claim.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    We offered him the chance to prove his signals using the Communitraders demo platform so we could all see how awesome he is... guess what... he hasn't been back to post there since.