BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

STAY AWAY FROM WWW.BINARYBOOK.COM !! Their platform is rigged !!

Comments

• ShammaaShammaa Posts: 1
    Not Spam but crooks ....you will never get your money back. I visited their office in the UK at The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3PP, United Kingdom found nothing ...just nothing a company that lease address and PO Box ..so they don't exist .....
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    it's not uncommon for a broker to use a virtual office. Tell us more about your problems, just saying they ripped you off is not enough.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    I have researched this broker and they do work with binary options scammers.
    You know the type of "get rich quick" BS, they redirect you to binarybook and other awful brokers.
  • ElsaBoatElsaBoat Posts: 2
    BinaryBook, aka WSB Investment LTD, is currently in liquidation. Our Liquidator is Liam Short at: l.short@ewsllp.co.uk
    So far we have found 7 banks the crooks are using, and are presently being seized. If you wired money in to fund your account, we need to know that bank's name, address & payee's name.
    Please send that info to either me at: sailorelsa@earthlink.net or to our Liquidator.
    Eventually all users of this fraudulent site well get some of their money back!
    Peter Huntington
    Virginia, USA
  • FrJackHackettFrJackHackett Posts: 16
    I got an email from my supposed account manager at BinaryBook. I've been going back and forth with him, for my own amusement, asking him about various things like the winding up petition. Apparently someone with a screen name of Richard78 has been defaming poor old Binarybook on the internet, and we should all trust them because they're just brilliant. I'm told their legal department is suing everyone who's writing all these terrible reviews. You guys are in trouble!

I'm slightly ashamed to say I joined through Auto Bet Engine (I know, I know... didn't do my usual due diligence) over a year ago. He tried to tell me results were good up until about 2 months ago when they had to stop working with them due to a string of poor results, and that I probably got caught up in this. Which is way off, seeing as ABE chewed through my £250 deposit in a little over 2 days.

Frankly, I was amazed he even replied to my first email, and even more amazed that he couldn't see that he was wasting his time. I hope he keeps trying. I enjoy use a good laugh.
    Spammer! You suck ass! get the hell out here!

Was that aimed at me?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    rofl my ___ off!

Was that aimed at me?
    no, there was a spammer fouling up the forum. I made a comment but then his comment got deleted. sorry for the confusion.
  • AndyLamAndyLam Posts: 4
    Hi world... yet please stay away from Binary Book.... i just deposit my money in with them more than $4000 US ... and now i can't contact them to withdrawn the money out... can someone please help... they pull my money out and guarantee that invest my money with auto trade... but i slow lose my money...

Was that aimed at me?
    no, there was a spammer fouling up the forum. I made a comment but then his comment got deleted. sorry for the confusion.
    Yes, after reading through a few other threads, I started to notice this sort of thing is fairly commonplace!
  • Daniella_JDaniella_J Posts: 1
    bilwebore said:

THE NEW 2016 BINARY OPTION SCAM
    How Do Binary Brokers Make Their Money?

Simple: they win when you lose! It’s a given that around 85% of traders lose in the binary market. It’s a fact that was proven from hard data. That means on 85% of all the trades a broker handles, they make money. You’re basically playing against the house (the broker) instead of against players (the other traders).
    Of course, that makes it easy for the broker to pay the few winning traders by taking a small part of the money the losing traders lost, give it to the winning traders and keep the rest for themselves. As you can imagine, this is a very lucrative business once the ball gets rolling!

The bad, or plain ugly

As we all know, there are some really shady brokers out there. Their simple rule is: take you for everything they can get their hands on, and run.
    To them, making money from you isn’t about ethics, it’s about gathering your trust until they can get you to deposit a lot of money. Once you have done so, radio silence is in order and you can bet you won’t see much of that money again.
    The tricks they use are plenty, but the most common is the deposit bonus. They basically promise you a 500-600% deposit bonus up to $2,000. So you go for it, as it seems like a good deal. Unfortunately they don’t tell you this bonus will lock your funds until you’ve traded for as much as 50 times the amount of money you’ve deposited (so here $100,000).
    The idea is obviously that until you get to that amount of money traded, you’ll have gone broke or plainly decided it wasn’t worth it.

Now there are ways to check your brokers accreditation. Stick with regulated brokers!

Main Regulatory Organizations:
    ASIC (Review of ASIC) – Australia Securities and Investment Commission (Australia)
    CySec (Review of CySec) – Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Cyprus)
    NFA (Review of NFA) – National Futures Association (United States)
    CFTC (Review of CFTC) – Commodity and Futures Trading Commission (United States)
    FCA (Review of FCA) – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
    FSP (Review of FSP) – Financial Service Providers (New Zealand)

This new scam seems to be quite complicated. It involves crooked brokers, Binary Option (BO) review sites and a sudden upwelling of auto trading systems, claiming to make you tons of money every day.

Binadroid
    CopyBuffet
    Safe Income

to name a few.

Now I cannot say anything yet about Safe Income because I have not tried them. However, I have tried both Binadroid and CopyBuffet. Both are at the top of the charts for being honest, credible and both get tons of great reviews. Yeah...............great reviews, but that is part of the problem!

All of the review sites make their money by affiliate marketing. There are hundreds of review sites! Yeah they warn you about bad scams, but as part of that review they recommend that you use regulated brokers or a particular broker they trust, or trading software. They have a link to each of these, an “affiliate” link! An affiliate link means they are representatives for that site, product, broker etc. Every time someone uses their link to go and buy the product, or sign up with that broker, or auto trader, THEY GET PAID for sending people to these sites! The more people they get to the sites, who join, buy, sign up, the higher level of their pay from these sites.

Now as far as the review sites go when Binadroid and CopyBuffet are seemingly making people tons of money, it is to their benefit to highly promote these auto traders. They almost never allow negative posts! Particularly BinaryOptionWatchdog. They refused to post my negative results. When I complained to them about their posting rules, they ignored me! Posting negative reviews can reduce the number of people who use their affiliate link and therefore they lose potential income.

Now let’s put this altogether. I will use my personal results to explain and prove my allegations.

I signed up with Binadroid in March, 2016. The review sites tell you that you can choose your broker. However, not all countries have that option! In the US there is only one broker available.............Binary Book. They are located in the United Kingdom, and are not regulated by CySEC nor by CFTC in the US! After complaining about my results Binadroid told me weeks ago that they would have a new US broker...........in a few days! Never happened!

So my results using Binadroid were:

54 trades
    20 wins
    34 losses
    = 37% win rate The last 6 trades were all LOSSES!

As well, I have been in contact with other US Binadroiders. All got stuck with Binary Book! All lost money.

So we have a non regulated broker, multiple people losing using Binary
    Book and review sites refusing to post negative reviews! You do the math, so to speak! SCAM AND FRAUD!

Now about CopyBuffet.

I signed up with CopyBuffet in early April, got set up with Morton Finance. Morton Finance has only been In operation since September 2015 and is not regulated. See the pattern?

See http://scambroker.com/morton-finance/ for further details.

In part they write:
    “ Morton Finance does not allow traders to use any automated trading software.

Their terms and conditions say;
    18.2 If you integrate an automated or semi-automated device on the Morton Finance browser or platform in lieu of your personal interaction or utilize a backdoor API; we will consider your activity system abuse and we will nullify your position or cancel your account with Morton Finance.”

This means that if you have incredible luck, and actually make money using Copy Buffett or BinaDroid your account will be cancelled and you will not get your money back!

So why did CopyBuffet set me up with them? Because they don’t care about me or anybody else! Now check out my results via CopyBuffet/Morton Finance:

Friday April 15, 2014 Morton Finance. (My first time trading)

-Only EUR/USD was traded. No other pairs were possible?
    -All four trades were made exactly 1 hour apart, almost to the second!
    15:18:29
    16:18:24
    17:18:23
    18:18:17

It is statistically impossible for an automated system, looking supposedly for 95% sure wins, to only pick one specific BO pair and trade exactly one hour apart!

-All were one minute trades!

This is BS. One BO pair, EUR/USD, was set up on a timer to trade one hour apart!
    Obviously designed for me to lose!

I tried one more time, on Monday April 18, 2014. Can you guess what I got?

Same exact thing. EUR/USD, and notice the time 16:18:25! Exactly like Friday!

Folks these are the facts! I welcome you to comment or tell me about your experience with these so called auto traders!

Their are only two ways to actually make money yourself in binary options,

Develop an affiliate review website and start your own scamming! Or
    Learn how to trade on your own!

Email me at: bilwebore@gmail.com. I, unlike them, have nothing to hide!

Hello Bilwebore,
    My name is Daniella Jones. As Morton Finance’s Customer Relations Manager I’ll do my best in helping you out. I have joined this forum for the sole purpose to provide assistance and help you and other members with any matter you might have regarding your account.
    Kindly contact me at: Daniella.J@mortonfinance.com with a short summary of your claim, your account number, email you signed up with, your nickname over the forum and the forum’s name.
    I will look into your claim and get back to your email within 4 business days or sooner.
    Daniella Jones
    Customer Relations Manager
    Daniella.J@mortonfinance.com
  • estafarrestafarr Posts: 3
    I feel that we should all report Binary Book to Interpol http://www.interpol.int/ and ask them to shut this site down for organized crime that it is.
    They are already in process, not Interpol but there is action being taken so far as I know.
  • GabrielFineGabrielFine Posts: 2
    My company will assist you with getting your funds back from ALL BINARY OPTIONS COMPANIES. Who ever needs this service can check us at winchargeback.com and contact me.
  • therealscamtherealscam Posts: 1
    I have been with binnarybooks for over 6 months an the broker that was the only thing that kept me from leaving was let go. Not only are they scam but will not release my money that I invested. They take advantage of people who are not familiar with the stock option and lie about not loosing money an I have better business Bureau looking into them for fraud an miss leading the public. They threatened me on tape that I recorded about how they have 100 lawyer's an no one will listen to me. Well I am telling you to check them out before you invest a dime because they will lie just to get your money an then ask you to get others. This is the biggest scam because they are in London. LONDON SCAM THEY SHOULD CHANGE THERE NAME TO
  • I got connected to binary book through an advertisement by the name 1k daily profit which gave me the impression that they were a binary option platform. A gentleman name John Becker was the person talking about how great the platform is and that I can make thousands of dollars trading Forex and indices. He even went on to say that I can make so much money that I can quit my job and trade full time. I bought the hype hook, line and sinker. He said to click on the link below the web page that will take to the trading platform. So, I did and ended up to a website name binary book. I was contacted by a lady name Hailey Walker who I guess worked in customer support section. She got me signed up and introduced me to a brokerage manager name Anna Mikolova who turn out to be really nice. I deposit $250 and she added some bonuses and I started trading under her supervision. I made $2697.00.
    I was really happy because it is the first time I have made any money trading. I have lost quite a bit in previous trades. I Skype with her about making more trades and she said that I needed to upgrade my account to a $5000 portfolio. I told her that I did not have the money on hand and that I have to save up for it. She try to convince me to get an extension on my credit card. I could not because I had already maxed it out. I did not hear from her for a while til I received an email from her telling me to start trading with the money on the account; but before I could do that she left the firm. My account was given to another brokerage manager name Owen Malone. He try to convince me also about upgrading my account to $5000. He said he can trade successfully for me if I have a $5000 account which is a gold account I believe. After I told him I could not at the present time; he said when I have the money contact him. Never heard from him again. I sent an email to binary book support asking for a copy of a withdraw form because I wanted to withdraw $250. I was strap for cash. I received a reply telling me to continue trading. It seems very easy to deposit funds to your account with binary book but hard to withdraw. I wish I have never heard of these people.

I really want to trade with a legitimated binary option platform and an honest brokerage house but that seem to be a pie in the sky dream.I only wanted to subsidies my income and get out of debt.
  • The platform is also not very user-friendly in comparison to other binary options platforms.
  • babyjeebabyjee Posts: 1
    DO NOT trade with this broker they took me for a complete ride and stole my money !!! they are rude arrogant and pushy and above all LIERS !!
  • lepracaanlepracaan Posts: 1

Don't ever use their service , is a rigged platform , and you can forget about taking your money back , if you want prove , please e-mail me , I'm new to this platform so I don't know how to operate it yet !!

I definitely agree....wish I would had read some reviews, but didn't....anyways, to make things '...sweet and to the point'....I started with them in 2014...watched a video from some guy who claimed that I would 'get rich' from this... auto-software...that was like 98% plus accurate...and, I ate it up....deposited $250...and, starting losing....they put in $100...and, it went to like $350....but, when I contacted them to see how to make a withdrawal....and, I did exactly what they said...was told I had to talk with my acct mgr....a Mr. Harvey Witter, who said 'I needed to learn how to trade'....told him I was informed it would all be on 'auto-pilot'....for which, it wasn't....anyways, no one would let me make a withdrawal...talked with an employee...a man, it seemed, from India....who told me the same thing....'learn how to trade'....then, when I called to speak with Mr. Witter, he was never there....called later several times....it was obvious....I was being ignored.....so, I just gave up....money still there....but, to this day...2 yrs later....no money withdrawn...and, since they are in the United Kingdom....I do not have a clue how to get my money....wrote this comment, cause I got another email about 'auto trading' and found this site....after learning about 'scam reviews'....so, maybe I might try again...to get my money....
    Sorry to hear about that Lepracaan, don't be discouraged, it is ok to trade binary if you find a good broker, not a scammy one, and if you do it for fun and not because you think you're going to get rich or something, ... remember, its about fun more than anything else, if you are having a good time and honestly losing money its OK, just don't lose too much, but if you do some some learning and trade responsibly you can make some money.
  • moscow1126moscow1126 Posts: 3
    can some one help me to withdraw my money out? I am so frustrated about them.... total deposit USD33250. I am so stupid. Right now my account lose a lot.. and only 16k in remain. They still make me in trouble of withdraw money!! What can I do? Can someone who has good experience can help me?
    Let me tell you my story first, then you can decide if you can help me.
    I saw your website so I wrote to you.
    I don't know if you can help me. I am from Taiwan and I feel I am stupid!
    My broker is Binarybook.
    On Feb., I saw an advertisement on web called millionaire. I was curious and filled up my contact information.
    Someone called me, and asked me to deposit USD250. I said I won't touch anything I am not familiar with!
    The agent said they will have an account manager assisted me.
    On the same day, an account manager named Paul Chase called me and persuaded me to deposit another USD3000,
    then he will deposit a bunus USD1000 to my account.
    He helped me to trade well at the beginning. My account increased to around USD5529.
    Then my first account manager disappeared for a long time.
    I asked customer service, they said he was no longer working here.
    They said my new account manager is Diego Felipe.
    He contacted with me, and kept helping a few trades.
    We won a few trades, account is around USD 6500.
    Then I said I need the fund to get married on 16Jul, so I will withdraw at the end of June.
    At the end of June, I lost trading, and my account remain around USD2000.
    I was so upset and complained to them.
    Then Deigo helped me some trades, my account back to around USD5000 on September.
    Then Deigo disappeared.
    The third account manager named Melanie Lask called me, she said she is my new account manager.
    I asked where's Diego. She said company checks my account did not progress, so send me under her team.
    She's more aggressive than the previous account manager.
    She demaned me to deposit another 12k as a free risk account, then she would help me boost.
    I didn't agree at the first time, then she said "if you don't do it. I will kick you out of my team.
    What I only know is how to earn money." If you don't listen to me, if you don't trust me, I can't help you.
    She said, if I deposit 12k on 23sep, she will send another 15k to my account.
    I agreed, and deposited. She helped me for a few trades,and my account was around 22k.
    On 13OCT, she said tomorrow would be a big day for brend oil price.
    Then I called her via Skype. She said deposit another 20k in order to boost your account.
    I said I alread out of credit.It's impossible. She said,call your bank and told them the trading ended tomorrow 14oct,
    you will have your money back tomorrow!
    I was forced to do it. then I did my best to fund another 18k.
    Then she asked me to trade with USD2000, 9 times, and put.
    On 14OCT, I lost 18k overnight.

However, no agent told me any of their terms and conditions before demanding me to deposit.
    No one tell me about risk free account bonus policy needs to meet 30 times of turnover!

I realized how stupid I am!

Our living standard is not as high as your country,
    my monthly income is around USD 1K. I definitely counldn't afford 30k.

I wrote a lot of email to complain and tried to withdraw remaining 16k in my account in order to lower my risk.
    They said financial department was closed during weekend and she will not work until Tuesday.
    I am so tired to negotiate with them.

If you have any good advise, please help me.
    I am in Taiwan, it's far away from here. I don't know if you can help me.
    Or give me some suggestion, let me fight by myself.
    I just need someone to discuss.
    I don't know you, but I will be appreciate of your kindness.
    Sincerely,
    I need to declare some things:

From February to October, I total deposit 33250, I've never got any cent back.
    I claim for ALL the initial money back to my account at the soonest time.
    I state the reasons why you are disqualified as one of the binary brokers.

First, using exaggerating advertisement to fish some bites, words and deeds are inconsistent!

I'm one of your bites out of millionaire blueprint.
    On 25Feb.,A person called Daniel Hayes asked me to deposit USD250.
    I told him I was a laymen, I won't touch anything I'm not familiar with.
    He said, give it a try, besides, you can withdraw your money anytime you want,
    as long as you fill out the compliance document.
    I was forced to deposit money.

Second, lack of disclosure risks and bonus and any necessary regulation verbally.

At the same day, a man called Paul Chase, he declared himself is my account manager
    and he will help me trade for a long time.
    He asked me to deposit another 3000, without my consent, auto deposit on his side,
    and asked me to fill out the compliance form as soon as possible,
    then he will give me company bonus 1000 without disclosure of that I need to reach 30 times of granted bonus.

Third, Inability to carry out promises.

I told him, If you can help me,I will need an amount of money for my wedding preparation
    because the money is 3 times of my monthly income from our wedding fund.
    I emphasized over and over again that I will need to withdraw the money by the end of June,
    because my wedding ceremony is on 16JUL.
    He told me that we will trade on a monthly basis.
    Paul Chase helped me with a few trades, then disappeared on 08MAR.
    No reply on skype anymore.

Fourth, lack of dedicated customer service on informing customer even just a simple thing.

On 16APR., I doubt what happened, then I asked via email
    and was told by your customer service that Paul Chase no longer works here,
    And my new Expert Trader, Diego Felipe will help me.
    It's been over one month without being noticed by anyone.
    Even if you said my phone was unreachable,you should send an e-mail to inform me.
    I was like a fool waiting for no one, and my account was frozen without knowing anything.

Fifth, lack of consistency.No profit, no service.

On 19APR.,Diego Felipe finally contacted with me.
    I really don't like to talk my story all over again!
    I need to re-build trust on a stranger again,
    I emphasized again that I need the money for my wedding by the end of June.
    He said, no worries, he will help me.
    He helped me with a few trades on a monthly basis as well.
    At the end of June, I lost over half of my original money.
    I guess even if I didn't lose,
    I still couldn't withdraw the money since the balance was still under 10k.
    Diego Felipe did not disclose that I need to reach 30 times of granted bonus either.
    I died without knowing why!
    If you don't want to help the customer, don't ask me to deposit any cent!
    How poor the service is!
    He helped me recover a few trades on 14JUL.,then disappeared again, maybe already block me out.

Sixth, lack of respecting different customers' financial ability and using some discriminating words to push customer.

On 02SEP.,another account manager called, Melanie Lask called me and said she is my new expert trader.
    Ok, again, I hate to build trust to a new one!
    I asked where's Diego.
    She said, company checks my account did not have any progress, so send me under her team.
    She's more aggressive than the previous account manager.
    She asked me to deposit another 12k as a risk-free account, then she would help me boost.
    I didn't agree at the first time since I didn't get anything back yet.
    Then she said in an imperative tone of voice,
    "if you don't do it. you're not deserve in my team! What I only know is how to earn money!
    If you don't listen to me, if you don't trust me, I can't help you."

Seventh, Without disclosure of risk-free account bonus policy verbally.

She said, "if you deposit 12k on 23SEP, I will send another 16k to my account on 23OCT."
    Besides, she said, "even if you lost, the company will reimburse your lose as bonuses
    because it's risk-free account valid for one month. You can trade safely."
    I said, this is not my saving, it's my bank's money.
    She gave her words on me and said again,
    "if you deposit 12k on 23SEP, I will send another 16k to my account on 23OCT."
    She said, no worries, everything is under control.
    Then, I deposited. She helped me for a few trades,and my account was around 20k.

Eighth, lack of profession and risk management, only profit-oriented.

During this time, I consistently asked what your plan for risk-free account and what our goal are?
    It seemed she was pretty busy.She wanted me to call her on 13OCT.
    On 13OCT,I called her.
    She said tomorrow 14OCT would be a big day for brend oil price.
    She said," leave alone the previous 12k, deposit another 20k in order to boost your account."
    I said, I alread run out of credit.It's impossible!"
    She said," call your bank and tell them the trading ended tomorrow 14OCT,
    you will have all of my initial money back to my account tomorrow!"
    I was forced to do it, then I did my best to fund another 18k.
    Then she asked me to trade with brent oil with USD2000, 9 times, and put.
    On 14OCT, I lost 18k overnight.

Don't you think it's a scam?
    I trust you over and over again, but hurt badly over and over again.
    I cannot tolerate this kind of service!
    I will not compromise anymore!
    From February to October, I total deposit 33250, I've never got any cent back.

Can some one help me to withdraw my money out? I am so frustrated about them.... total deposit USD33250. I am so stupid. Right now my account lose a lot.. and only 16k in remain. They still make me in trouble of withdraw money!! What can I do? Can someone who has good experience can help me?
  • Yes, I can agree with it. Be more careful.
  • Jason123Jason123 Posts: 1
    Dear all,

I am writing this post because one broker named John, from such called: Optionbot 3.0 called me on 25 June of 2016 and forced me to open an account on their website http://www.optionbot.net promissing me that Optionbot will make 100% PROFIT of my deposits.

I transferred that day 10 000 Euro by Credit Card. The broker took over my account and started trading. After half an hour, the margin level was under threat and I received a call and broker started to ask for more money. I sent another 5 000 Euro from my Credit Card!

On 30 June, he opened 11 wrong positions with a huge loss and I woke up with all my money lost.
    I instantly called my broker and this criminal which burned all my money said that he will refund all my positions and I will succed to withdrawal all my money.

I waited for few hours and tryied to call John, and he never asked. Days passed away, I was trying and trying to call him, to write to his email, but without answers.
    I want to catch this broker which robbed my money, and made hundred of trades on my behalf without my consent and to punish him for every EUR that he lost, to punish him piece with piece just to understand how hard is to make money.

I still hope that I will find justice one day, but for you guys, PLEASE, DO NOT EVER REGISTER OR CHARGE THIS SHITNESS SITE: OPTIONBOT 3.0
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello Jason,

We are sorry to hear of your experience. It is suggested to run any product or service that is offered in this industry through this Scam Template. If it triggers any of the red flags mentioned in the video, then its a scam.

Also we are tired of the amount of "option bots" there are out there. The name itself is a give away; especially when there is no free trial, that is a huge warning sign.

https://youtu.be/rWYUpk43hmc

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited August 2017
    Jason123 said:

Dear all,

I am writing this post because one broker named John, from such called: Optionbot 3.0 called me on 25 June of 2016 and forced me to open an account on their website optionbot.net promissing me that Optionbot will make 100% PROFIT of my deposits.

I transferred that day 10 000 Euro by Credit Card. The broker took over my account and started trading. After half an hour, the margin level was under threat and I received a call and broker started to ask for more money. I sent another 5 000 Euro from my Credit Card!

On 30 June, he opened 11 wrong positions with a huge loss and I woke up with all my money lost.
    I instantly called my broker and this criminal which burned all my money said that he will refund all my positions and I will succed to withdrawal all my money.

I waited for few hours and tryied to call John, and he never asked. Days passed away, I was trying and trying to call him, to write to his email, but without answers.
    I want to catch this broker which robbed my money, and made hundred of trades on my behalf without my consent and to punish him for every EUR that he lost, to punish him piece with piece just to understand how hard is to make money.

I still hope that I will find justice one day, but for you guys, PLEASE, DO NOT EVER REGISTER OR CHARGE THIS SHITNESS SITE: OPTIONBOT 3.0

Sorry to hear that. You are not the only one...
    Those robots are designed to make you lose. You should always ask "where does that money you promise me comes from?"
    "if it's so damn good, why don't you use it yourself instead of having a job where you have to call people and ask for their money?"
    You should at least start by asking yourself that.
    By the way, there is probably no real "john"... the number of brokers we have heard of by that name or similar... They use fake names, fake addresses,
    fake regulations. You really should make proper due diligence before making an investment (no matter which investment it is).

Anyway, I suggest you get in touch with your bank and your Financial regulator! If people don't complain then these people
    will just keep doing their thing.
  • I've been reading online a lot that BinaryBook was a bad deal, I saw a few bad reviews of them being rigged but I'm just following what others are saying. Maybe they aren't?
  • davidsharpe2020davidsharpe2020 Posts: 2
    edited August 2017
    bilwebore said:

How Do Binary Brokers Make Their Money?

Simple: they win when you lose! It’s a given that around 85% of traders lose in the binary market. It’s a fact that was proven from hard data. That means on 85% of all the trades a broker handles, they make money. You’re basically playing against the house (the broker) instead of against players (the other traders).
    Of course, that makes it easy for the broker to pay the few winning traders by taking a small part of the money the losing traders lost, give it to the winning traders and keep the rest for themselves. As you can imagine, this is a very lucrative business once the ball gets rolling!

The bad, or plain ugly

As we all know, there are some really shady brokers out there. Their simple rule is: take you for everything they can get their hands on, and run.
    To them, making money from you isn’t about ethics, it’s about gathering your trust until they can get you to deposit a lot of money. Once you have done so, radio silence is in order and you can bet you won’t see much of that money again.
    The tricks they use are plenty, but the most common is the deposit bonus. They basically promise you a 500-600% deposit bonus up to $2,000. So you go for it, as it seems like a good deal. Unfortunately they don’t tell you this bonus will lock your funds until you’ve traded for as much as 50 times the amount of money you’ve deposited (so here $100,000).
    The idea is obviously that until you get to that amount of money traded, you’ll have gone broke or plainly decided it wasn’t worth it.

Now there are ways to check your brokers accreditation. Stick with regulated brokers!

Main Regulatory Organizations:
    ASIC (Review of ASIC) – Australia Securities and Investment Commission (Australia)
    CySec (Review of CySec) – Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Cyprus)
    NFA (Review of NFA) – National Futures Association (United States)
    CFTC (Review of CFTC) – Commodity and Futures Trading Commission (United States)
    FCA (Review of FCA) – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
    FSP (Review of FSP) – Financial Service Providers (New Zealand)

This new scam seems to be quite complicated. It involves crooked brokers, Binary Option (BO) review sites and a sudden upwelling of auto trading systems, claiming to make you tons of money every day.

Binadroid
    CopyBuffet
    Safe Income

to name a few.

Now I cannot say anything yet about Safe Income because I have not tried them. However, I have tried both Binadroid and CopyBuffet. Both are at the top of the charts for being honest, credible and both get tons of great reviews. Yeah...............great reviews, but that is part of the problem!

All of the review sites make their money by affiliate marketing. There are hundreds of review sites! Yeah they warn you about bad scams, but as part of that review they recommend that you use regulated brokers or a particular broker they trust, or trading software. They have a link to each of these, an “affiliate” link! An affiliate link means they are representatives for that site, product, broker etc. Every time someone uses their link to go and buy the product, or sign up with that broker, or auto trader, THEY GET PAID for sending people to these sites! The more people they get to the sites, who join, buy, sign up, the higher level of their pay from these sites.

Now as far as the review sites go when Binadroid and CopyBuffet are seemingly making people tons of money, it is to their benefit to highly promote these auto traders. They almost never allow negative posts! Particularly BinaryOptionWatchdog. They refused to post my negative results. When I complained to them about their posting rules, they ignored me! Posting negative reviews can reduce the number of people who use their affiliate link and therefore they lose potential income.

Now let’s put this altogether. I will use my personal results to explain and prove my allegations.

I signed up with Binadroid in March, 2016. The review sites tell you that you can choose your broker. However, not all countries have that option! In the US there is only one broker available.............Binary Book. They are located in the United Kingdom, and are not regulated by CySEC nor by CFTC in the US! After complaining about my results Binadroid told me weeks ago that they would have a new US broker...........in a few days! Never happened!

So my results using Binadroid were:

54 trades
    20 wins
    34 losses
    = 37% win rate The last 6 trades were all LOSSES!

As well, I have been in contact with other US Binadroiders. All got stuck with binaryBook! All lost money.

So we have a non regulated broker, multiple people losing using Binary
    Book and review sites refusing to post negative reviews! You do the math, so to speak! SCAM AND FRAUD!

Now about CopyBuffet.

I signed up with CopyBuffet in early April, got set up with Morton Finance. Morton Finance has only been In operation since September 2015 and is not regulated. See the pattern?

In part they write:
    “ Morton Finance does not allow traders to use any automated trading software.

Their terms and conditions say;
    18.2 If you integrate an automated or semi-automated device on the Morton Finance browser or platform in lieu of your personal interaction or utilize a backdoor API; we will consider your activity system abuse and we will nullify your position or cancel your account with Morton Finance.”

This means that if you have incredible luck, and actually make money using Copy Buffett or BinaDroid your account will be cancelled and you will not get your money back!

So why did CopyBuffet set me up with them? Because they don’t care about me or anybody else! Now check out my results via CopyBuffet/Morton Finance:

Friday April 15, 2014 Morton Finance. (My first time trading)

-Only EUR/USD was traded. No other pairs were possible?
    -All four trades were made exactly 1 hour apart, almost to the second!
    15:18:29
    16:18:24
    17:18:23
    18:18:17

It is statistically impossible for an automated system, looking supposedly for 95% sure wins, to only pick one specific BO pair and trade exactly one hour apart!

-All were one minute trades!

This is BS. One BO pair, EUR/USD, was set up on a timer to trade one hour apart!
    Obviously designed for me to lose!

I tried one more time, on Monday April 18, 2014. Can you guess what I got?

Same exact thing. EUR/USD, and notice the time 16:18:25! Exactly like Friday!

Folks these are the facts! I welcome you to comment or tell me about your experience with these so called auto traders!

Their are only two ways to actually make money yourself in binary options,

Develop an affiliate review website and start your own scamming! Or
    Learn how to trade on your own!

Email me at: bilwebore@gmail.com. I, unlike them, have nothing to hide!

So you have to start scamming lol? Just kidding, and I'm trying to learn how to trade on my own.. It seems overwhelming but with the right mentors, Binaries shouldn't be that bad I hope. I never heard of Morton Finance either btw, must be that new.