BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Tree PAMM

Hello!

My name is Marius and currently live in France.
I am professional binary options trader with an experience of over 2 years and because of that, I decided to launch a new project.
The name of this project is "Tree PAMM". It is a normal PAMM, but is a PAMM for binary options.
Why "Tree PAMM"? Because the tree is a symbol of life in continuous evolution, as I hope will be our relationships.

About results, number of trades, risk, profit and other

Results: The win rate is about 62%. This can vary but will remain in the area of profit.

Number of trades: There will be about 50-200 per month. I can't say exactly how many will be.
In binary options is important the quality and not the quantity.

Risk: A maximum accepted risk is 5% of balance.

Profit: With 10$ per trade the average profit per month would have to be 50$+.
But again, I can't say exactly how it will be. But the average will be somewhere at least 50$ per month (with 10$ per trade).

Minimum investment: Because the minimum amount per trade is 5$, result in an minimum investment of 100$ (The maximum risk must be 5%).

The type of investment (Strategy): All trades will be done with the same amount.

Price of service: The price will be 25% of the profit.
*Investments are made on a term of a minimum of one month.

How I will invest?

Because I have enough money in my trading account you will send the money in a wallet. The money will be there as long as your investment is in progress.
Example: I trade with 10$ per trade. If you want to invest 5$ per trade, I'll take your money and put it in a separate wallet, and I'll start trading with 15$ (10$ my investment and 5$ your investment - per trade).
I'm doing this to get rid of many deposits and withdrawals.

How I will send money?

Until now I have not set a payment method. I'm looking for a method by which to pay small commissions.

*I'll post here all the results. The month December is the first month, and because of that, in this month subscriptions are not allowed.
*The maximum amount per trade is 650$, that's why this project will have limited number of subscribers.

For your other questions, I'm here and here https://www.facebook.com/TreePAMM.

Thank you for reading,
Marius.

Comments

• TreePAMMTreePAMM Posts: 5
    Hello!

28 November - 03 December
    23 Win trades and 14 Lose trades
    Win rate: 62,16%

With 10$ per trade result in a weekly profit of 37,52$.
    After you pay the price for the service ( 25% of profit), result in a net profit of 28.14$.

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    are you a licensed and regulated investment advisor? You need to be, even for binary options. I'd be careful, the regulators are looking for people like you... I may help them find you...
    Hello again,

I didn't know that you need one license to offer this kind of service. Thank you for information, and please delete this thread.

Thank you!
    And account too, if you can. Thank you!