BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

IQ Option Broker Forum Discussion

Comments

• ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    Anita415 said:

Sziasztok . olyan kérdésem van felétek van valami határ amit ha elérek nem kereskedhetek tovább az adott napon? kb egy hónapja kezdtem, ma tettem fel elsőnek valós pénzt had szóljon.. 160 dollárt tettem be... elértem a 220at és zárolták a számlám. Miért? eddig egy választ kaptam abban az szerepelt hogy idézem
    "Látom a rendszerben, hogy elérhető a kereskedelem a tényleges számla.
    Nincs korlátozás, hogy a kereskedelem. Látom, hogy a fiók elérhető az, hogy a kereskedelem és az utolsó kötés kivégezték ma."
    ez mit jelent? erre még nem kaptam választ tőlük. az egyenlegem 0 ft ot mutat. Valami ötlet?? Köszönöm

Sent you a PM.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    Anita415 said:

Hi there . so there is some question over when you reach that limit I do not trade on any given day? I started about a month ago, I posed the first real-money campaign today .. I tell you 160 dollars ... I reached the 220A and locked my account. Why? I have an answer to that included in the quote
    "I see a system that is available to trade the actual bill.
    There are no restrictions to trade. I see that the account is available to the trade and the last trade executed today. "
    What does that mean? I have not received a response from them. the balance of $ 0 was shown. Any ideas ?? Thanks

Maybe you have accidentally chosen to trade with their bonus? this way they could have set a time limit for you, like many other brokers do I think, and deduct your winnings when you have not met their goals.

It is strange though that they are not answering to your questions. I thought their support was better. Now I am not so sure...
    reaper said:

Anita415 said:

Hi there . so there is some question over when you reach that limit I do not trade on any given day? I started about a month ago, I posed the first real-money campaign today .. I tell you 160 dollars ... I reached the 220A and locked my account. Why? I have an answer to that included in the quote
    "I see a system that is available to trade the actual bill.
    There are no restrictions to trade. I see that the account is available to the trade and the last trade executed today. "
    What does that mean? I have not received a response from them. the balance of $ 0 was shown. Any ideas ?? Thanks

Maybe you have accidentally chosen to trade with their bonus? this way they could have set a time limit for you, like many other brokers do I think, and deduct your winnings when you have not met their goals.

It is strange though that they are not answering to your questions. I thought their support was better. Now I am not so sure...
    I spoke with her in PM. She lost your phone and someone accessed her account and lost all the funds. IQOption didnt place any limit on the account.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20
    Very unfortunate. Is there any way to refund her funds? If she didn't place any trades herself, I think it has to be taken into consideration by IQ.
    renar_fox said:

Very unfortunate. Is there any way to refund her funds? If she didn't place any trades herself, I think it has to be taken into consideration by IQ.

I dont know, her story at the end didnt really add up to me, but could be genuine. Anyone can tell IQOption - oh I lost my phone give me back my money. Even with a police report If it was my company I wouldnt give back the money. Like when you lose your phone and you have no insurance on it, so the telecom company is under no obligation to give you a new phone just because you didnttake care of your phone.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20

renar_fox said:

I dont know, her story at the end didnt really add up to me, but could be genuine. Anyone can tell IQOption - oh I lost my phone give me back my money. Even with a police report If it was my company I wouldnt give back the money. Like when you lose your phone and you have no insurance on it, so the telecom company is under no obligation to give you a new phone just because you didnttake care of your phone.
    Yes, you are right, of course, but they can also check out your location and IP address and if it is unusual, they can block your account to help you save your finds. Not everybody will be bothered with it for sure, but why not to show your gratitude to the client in difficult situation? I would have made me be loyal to them for ages.
    renar_fox said:

renar_fox said:

Yes, you are right, of course, but they can also check out your location and IP address and if it is unusual, they can block your account to help you save your finds. Not everybody will be bothered with it for sure, but why not to show your gratitude to the client in difficult situation? I would have made me be loyal to them for ages.
    Thats what I told her to do. Get them
    To check the IP address etc. IQOption is a great broker, so Im surethey will dotheir best to help her, but as she has lost all her money its unlikely that the funds will be refunded to her. Her story made me a bit suspecious when she said that I deposited all my money knwoing that I have to move to a different apt with two kids in 2 months. Anyway, her story could still be genuine and I tried to help as much as I can.

• crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 15

renar_fox said:

renar_fox said:

Thats what I told her to do. Get them
    To check the IP address etc. IQOption is a great broker, so Im surethey will dotheir best to help her, but as she has lost all her money its unlikely that the funds will be refunded to her. Her story made me a bit suspecious when she said that I deposited all my money knwoing that I have to move to a different apt with two kids in 2 months. Anyway, her story could still be genuine and I tried to help as much as I can.

just read the story and you know, it is great what you are doing. you are like batman to this city :blush: binary world would have been a better place, if there were more traders like you
    did you forget to take your meds?
  • HANGANHANGAN Posts: 3
    Hey guys,
    Can you please give me an advice on the deposit bonus... should i take it or not? Im asking this because they have a pretty high waging requirement (x35 from the deposit).
    Also, I'm pretty confused with the withdrawals after u receive a bonus... I am planning to deposit ~1.5-3k so i would highly appreciate any comments
    Thanks!!
    edited December 2016
    HANGAN said:

Hey guys,
    Can you please give me an advice on the deposit bonus... should i take it or not? Im asking this because they have a pretty high waging requirement (x35 from the deposit).
    Also, I'm pretty confused with the withdrawals after u receive a bonus... I am planning to deposit ~1.5-3k so i would highly appreciate any comments
    Thanks!!

Hey. From the 30th Nov binary regulated brokers should not provide any bonus on deposits, but with IQoption you dont have to worry about your withdrawals, as if you take a bonus, they always provide a functionality where you can cancel the bonus, even after you started to trade and made profit. X35 volume is the lowest out there on the market. If you deposit 3k you'll be upgraded to a VIP account through which you'll get higher payouts on assests.
    @Closingbell thank you, I appreciate a lot your response.
    Would you recommend me to go for a 3k account?
    I am also a MARTINGALE fan but i lower the coefficient as i go further in bets, (i go x; x2.5; x2.4; x2.35 and then stop,repeat) i have a pretty low volume though... So i was wondering if it is safe to go for a 3k deposit with IQOption to continue further with my trading "experiment" :smiley:
    HANGAN said:

@Closingbell thank you, I appreciate a lot your response.
    Would you recommend me to go for a 3k account?
    I am also a MARTINGALE fan but i lower the coefficient as i go further in bets, (i go x; x2.5; x2.4; x2.35 and then stop,repeat) i have a pretty low volume though... So i was wondering if it is safe to go for a 3k deposit with IQOption to continue further with my trading "experiment" :smiley:

I've generated a substantial amount of trading volume with IQOption to date and had no issues with withdrawals. Make sure you open a real account and verify it first before you deposit. Also as a VIP you will get free tickets to tournaments. Martingale.... hmmm. You gonna blow your account, but its your money. I use marti too but with a trading strategy that has 70% ITM ratio. I hope you are not copying a youtube scammer with marti strategy?
    @Closingbell you really are the hero of this forum, thanks again for the response and advice, much love bud.

I'm not able to accurately assess my ITM ratio as I haven't been trading for long.
    I never invest more than 5% of my bankroll even on my 4th bet with marti, i'm not a fan of Youtube wealth "strategies"....
    It would be incredibly helpful for me if you could share advice to set me in the right direction going forward.
    edited December 2016
    HANGAN said:

@Closingbell you really are the hero of this forum, thanks again for the response and advice, much love bud.

I'm not able to accurately assess my ITM ratio as I haven't been trading for long.
    I never invest more than 5% of my bankroll even on my 4th bet with marti, i'm not a fan of Youtube wealth "strategies"....
    It would be incredibly helpful for me if you could share advice to set me in the right direction going forward.

We have a very well respected trader on this forum @Okane who has many vidoes on youtube teaching how to place trades using Price Action. Strongly recommend you to follow him. When I trade forex and equities I am only trading using price action wih no indicators. I suggest you do the same ;)
  • GihonGihon Posts: 36
    Hello Guys!

I am brand new here and I wish to become a long time member for the good of all of you. (Merry Christmas to All!)
    I am just about to try out iq option with real money. (I will report back to you every experience.)
    Before I would do so I am doing the last preparations to avoid losing money...
    On the demo account I reached to 0 several times knowing the errors I made, but after reloading and correcting my errors I am at 10200 usd and comfortably able to go forward without losses.
    Recently I checked and tried to find out if the data they provide is accurate. At first it seems disturbingly not good... but I do not have a reliable source for real time forex data yet. Is there any provider you could recommend to me (possibly for free or for affordable price)?
    Thank you in advance.
    Gihon
    Anita415 said:

Sziasztok . olyan kérdésem van felétek van valami határ amit ha elérek nem kereskedhetek tovább az adott napon? kb egy hónapja kezdtem, ma tettem fel elsőnek valós pénzt had szóljon.. 160 dollárt tettem be... elértem a 220at és zárolták a számlám. Miért? eddig egy választ kaptam abban az szerepelt hogy idézem
    "Látom a rendszerben, hogy elérhető a kereskedelem a tényleges számla.
    Nincs korlátozás, hogy a kereskedelem. Látom, hogy a fiók elérhető az, hogy a kereskedelem és az utolsó kötés kivégezték ma."
    ez mit jelent? erre még nem kaptam választ tőlük. az egyenlegem 0 ft ot mutat. Valami ötlet?? Köszönöm

Hello Anita!

Remelem vissza nezel meg ide a forumra. Szivesen osztanek meg veled tapasztalatokat es nagyot segitenel, ha te is osztanal meg velem.

I am only asking Anita to let's share experience furthermore so we can help each other and avoid to be cheated first of all. I apologize for using Hungarian in case if that offends any of you.
    Guys, when I came to this forum I found confusing information about iq option, so I am neither convinced if they are genuine nor the opposite.
    May I suggest to team up to really find out if it makes any sense to do business with them?
    Moderators could give a rating to trusted users which are surely not paid by iq option, thus distinguishing them from those who come here only to post a few lines for money or whatever benefits...
    What do you say?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Gihon said:

Guys, when I came to this forum I found confusing information about iq option, so I am neither convinced if they are genuine nor the opposite.
    May I suggest to team up to really find out if it makes any sense to do business with them?
    Moderators could give a rating to trusted users which are surely not paid by iq option, thus distinguishing them from those who come here only to post a few lines for money or whatever benefits...
    What do you say?

The issues are (from what I see) coming from people using autotraders.
    I haven't heard from anyone not getting paid.
    In general, any broker you pick, some people will find something they don't like.
    What's important is that: they pay and you trade on your own, no signals, no autotraders and no account managers.

But you must do proper research. IQ is good for short term traders, the payouts get lowered when you go above certain minutes (don't remember if it was after 5min) and that's what I also hear complaints.
    Thank you Okane for your reply. Encouraging.
    I trade on my own and eager to learn more. I would not trust an autotrader nor a broker.
    Soon after I signed up here I got a PM where a Sarah or Susan tells me she got very good strategy and I can get in touch with her by email...

I read here from others about you. Congratulations for your reputation!
    May I ask if you also trade on binary options or prefer other platforms? (or using both parallel...)
    Gihon said:

Thank you Okane for your reply. Encouraging.
    I trade on my own and eager to learn more. I would not trust an autotrader nor a broker.
    Soon after I signed up here I got a PM where a Sarah or Susan tells me she got very good strategy and I can get in touch with her by email...

I read here from others about you. Congratulations for your reputation!
    May I ask if you also trade on binary options or prefer other platforms? (or using both parallel...)

Thanks for the kind words!

Those "email me" people are scammers, we usually ban them but some operate under the radar if you/anyone
    getting these notifies us we will ban them. Provide ID and what they wrote if you see such PM's please.

"binary options or prefer other platforms?" - I don't understand the question? Yes, obviously I trade binary options.
    A platform is usually just where you trade or a program, a platform can be a certain broker or MetaTrader - hence the confusion here.
    Thanks again, Okane!
    I am so glad to be a part of this community here :-D

I wrote 'her' an email to see what will be 'd deal' just to be fair. Once I confirm it's a scam I report back to you straight away.

Platform: perhaps I did not use the best word or still lacking much while am learning, my apologies about that.
    I know MetaTrader, I have it and trying to practice on the demo account.
    Is MetaTrader also a binary option trading? (I thought there is something as option trading and binary option and these two are much different...)
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    yeah, standard options, futures and forex are much much different from binary options.
  • francogfrancog Posts: 1
    aliel28 said:

Hi: I am a newbie and am trying to research which broker is best to deal with. I have read that you generally recommend market world and 24option. The thing is that their payout is less than say IQ option. Did any of you try this broker? The platform looks quite ok and the delay on demo is fine too. I searched online for reviews but didn't find anything negative. Can anyone help.
    Thanx in advance.

Hi

I have been trading with their demo account for roughly 3 months, after which i made my first deposit. I made small deposits, and got them back into my bank account with absolutely no issues, 3 days. The thing with binary trading is that people expect to make their whole salary within 3 trades, but loose instead without studying the trades, and will then bad-mouth it. Take your time to learn trading. Do not rush into it, or you will loose your money. It is like your current occupation. If you did not study to become an IT engineer, you will not be able to be a IT engineer. You will mess-up things. This is the same with any other thing in life you have to deal with. Study binary trading for a few months on the demo account, see what it has to offer. IQ Option is my personal favorite, and so far i only had success with them. I have made a lot of money and I have lost a lot of money by becoming emotional. Do not become emotional! Do not keep on trading if you have lost your limit for the day. Be disciplined at all times.

Remember, you will not buy more house-hold items than what your salary can allow. Follow this principle with trading. Set aside some money that you want to trade with, and are willing to loose. DO NOT expect to only make profits, specially in the start of your trading. This is a skill you will develop as you get to know trading.

Well, there is so much i can tell you about trading, but in the end of the day you must work out your own strategy and trading times.

Hope this will help.
  • YavkataYavkata Posts: 1
    Hello to everyone and happy new year!
    I was wondering if you guys trade in groups or smth like that.
    Can you tell me if it's there any facebook group or so,where ppl who trade options are united and help each other?

Wish you all profitable 2017 :)
  • wwleong88wwleong88 Posts: 1
    francog said:

aliel28 said:

Hi: I am a newbie and am trying to research which broker is best to deal with. I have read that you generally recommend market world and 24option. The thing is that their payout is less than say IQ option. Did any of you try this broker? The platform looks quite ok and the delay on demo is fine too. I searched online for reviews but didn't find anything negative. Can anyone help.
    Thanx in advance.

Hi

I have been trading with their demo account for roughly 3 months, after which i made my first deposit. I made small deposits, and got them back into my bank account with absolutely no issues, 3 days. The thing with binary trading is that people expect to make their whole salary within 3 trades, but loose instead without studying the trades, and will then bad-mouth it. Take your time to learn trading. Do not rush into it, or you will loose your money. It is like your current occupation. If you did not study to become an IT engineer, you will not be able to be a IT engineer. You will mess-up things. This is the same with any other thing in life you have to deal with. Study binary trading for a few months on the demo account, see what it has to offer. IQ Option is my personal favorite, and so far i only had success with them. I have made a lot of money and I have lost a lot of money by becoming emotional. Do not become emotional! Do not keep on trading if you have lost your limit for the day. Be disciplined at all times.

Remember, you will not buy more house-hold items than what your salary can allow. Follow this principle with trading. Set aside some money that you want to trade with, and are willing to loose. DO NOT expect to only make profits, specially in the start of your trading. This is a skill you will develop as you get to know trading.

Well, there is so much i can tell you about trading, but in the end of the day you must work out your own strategy and trading times.

Hope this will help.
    I have simliar experience like francog.

Started with demo and moved on with real money. Im on a profit now. I think importantly is you stick with your trading strategy and dont use emotion to trade. I've been in that situation and lose quite abit of money. But those are lessons learned and try to pick yourself up from there.

There are many times where my heart beats real fast during a trade because it real money that playing with but you have to control it and set your mind right.

Many fail because they panic/greedy. You can definately trust the company as i have succesfully withdraw and traded without much problem. Yes sometime the withdrawal take alittle longer, but the money do get back into your pocket.

I did most of my trading through my iphone and yes, there are times where the system lags and screws up my trade strategy, but we have to accept that no system in this world is flawless.

A trading tip for you: do small trades and repeat that success. If you can profit $10 a day,thats $300 a month additional.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    yup you are so right. trying to make big gains leads to big losses, making a lot of small gains adds up to big gains with only small risks.
  • BRIT555BRIT555 Posts: 2
    Hello, guys
    Im new hear and i really need help
    I send 100 euros to IQ Options i lost 90 Euross in 2 days, now i have only 10 euros .
    What should i do if i want go back on 100 and then up ?
    Is it possieble ? now i Have on my demo account 2500 dollars . Im doing MARTINGALE strategy by myself but i can´t go up from my real 10 euros. Can you help me with some strategy or something like this ?
  • BRIT555BRIT555 Posts: 2
    here** sorry :dizzy:
    BRIT555 said:

Hello, guys
    I send 100 euros to IQ Options i lost 90 Euross in 2 days, now i have only 10 euros .
    Is it possieble ? now i Have on my demo account 2500 dollars . Im doing MARTINGALE strategy by myself but i can´t go up from my real 10 euros. Can you help me with some strategy or something like this ?

Hey. That sucks but you should have studied before you burned 90% of your cash.
    You have to stop and realize trading is not a get rich quick business.
    There is no magic strategy. Try to learn from your mistakes, find out what other traders do, for example check out the trading journal's room.
    Look at some guides and articles about price action we have on the site and learn proper money management.
    BRIT555 said:

Hello, guys

Hey. Sorry also.
    My advice besides what Okane says is to calm down and stop at that point. Go back and strategies.
    One thing is to learn trading strategies and try them another is to strategies your life style that changes when you trade.

I have lost millions on stock exchange and and also made millions but as I look back I analyze and want to learn from my mistakes.
    Binary option is new to me so am learning.
    With demo account I pushed it up to 18000 usd then to 0, and I can do this over and over again as am practicing different strategies.
    See? How you use your demo account is up to you and it is a whole different story when you use your real money.

What you can try with 10 Euros is much depends on how many times you can get a 10 euros again...
    Best to wait until you have enough money to trade with again.
    I think it is very little chance you can bring it up from 10 euro to 100 euro again.

Guys, would any of you say here that you would be able to bring it up from 10 euro to 100 again?
    Can any of you do that? :-)
    I don't think so...

This discussion has been closed.