BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Ayrex discussion

Comments

• ayrex.officialayrex.official Posts: 172 ✭✭
    halamsja said:

Dear Ayrex Support:

Once again, your current sentence is contradicted with your previous.. "But as during the Asian session the number of traders increases massively, the number of available for trading options decreases accordingly."... Whereas previously you quoted on January 24 "all your trades have been opened during Asian session at night, which is widely known for its low volatility and liquidity." How come during ASIAN session the number of traders jump into the market whereas EUROPE and USA are at NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING????

So I think you just do not have clue on what is going on with the new system implemented.. Yet, It makes sense when you said "our platform is considerably young and we still keep working on it".. I wish AYREX could improve and put it back like the old system that allows the flexibility to place position during ASIAN market and the opening of London market hours.. That is the the ONLY thing that makes me AYREX HAPPIEST CLIENT..

Dear Halamsja,

I do not see any contradiction. As you can see from the same quote, Asian session is known for it's common low volatility periods, which brings more traders in cause it is very easy to trade during that particular time.

Thank you for your worries, but we are aware of what is going on on the platform, because we care about it and our clients.

I do not think that it is possible to make a step back to the previous system as we would like to keep evolving and makting the platform better and more comfortable for traders.
    Ayrex - Binary Options reinvented
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Ayrex Support:

Please specify in more details "which brings more traders in, cause it is very easy to trade during that particular time." So Are you saying that AYREX did not like to let the clients make profits during that ASIAN time???? So Ayrex is BETTING against the client's position???? I thought AYREX make profits on the pay out difference to the clients (Including spread and commission to AYREX) so no matter clients take position WIN or LOST, AYREX still make money which is based on COMMISSION fee.. So there will be no conflict of interest between AYREX and the clients..

Your explanation also means that AYREX is MARKET MAKER BROKER which is NO GOOD for clients since there will be BIG Conflicts as AYREX REALLY HATES WHEN CLIENTS WIN, AYREX LOSS.. Is that AYREX as a Broker??? So is that also the REAL reason WHY you upgrade into the new system which will analyze the clients probability of WIN or LOSS ????... If probability of WIN is big then the system will put LIMIT, or CONSTRAINT that makes CLIENTS NOT ABLE TO PLACE POSITION..

WOW, what a surprise to find out after so many days chatting with AYREX support and finally I get the clear understanding behind the BLA, BLA, BLA.. explanation on your previous links.. Yet, I do open to your FURTHER explanation in case I am misunderstanding your above sentence...

halamsja said:

Dear Ayrex Support:

Please specify in more details "which brings more traders in, cause it is very easy to trade during that particular time." So Are you saying that AYREX did not like to let the clients make profits during that ASIAN time???? So Ayrex is BETTING against the client's position???? I thought AYREX make profits on the pay out difference to the clients (Including spread and commission to AYREX) so no matter clients take position WIN or LOST, AYREX still make money which is based on COMMISSION fee.. So there will be no conflict of interest between AYREX and the clients..

Your explanation also means that AYREX is MARKET MAKER BROKER which is NO GOOD for clients since there will be BIG Conflicts as AYREX REALLY HATES WHEN CLIENTS WIN, AYREX LOSS.. Is that AYREX as a Broker??? So is that also the REAL reason WHY you upgrade into the new system which will analyze the clients probability of WIN or LOSS ????... If probability of WIN is big then the system will put LIMIT, or CONSTRAINT that makes CLIENTS NOT ABLE TO PLACE POSITION..

WOW, what a surprise to find out after so many days chatting with AYREX support and finally I get the clear understanding behind the BLA, BLA, BLA.. explanation on your previous links.. Yet, I do open to your FURTHER explanation in case I am misunderstanding your above sentence...

Dear Halamsja,

During Asian session market prices usually do not change much and a lot of traders prefer to start trading during that time, if their strategy requires it. When they start trading, they buy an option. When a lot of traders buy options, the number of options available for trading decreases.

Clients have always been our top priority and it remain the same in the future also. Any references about "hate" and "conflicts" seems offensive and unbased.

System calculates the number of options available for trading, not win or loss rate. It is made to secure our clients earnings, not the opposite.

Not sure about what surprise exactly we are talking about though, sir. You have been asking about the maximum investment amount, which has always been and remain $3000. Risk management system calculates the number of options that we can sell at the moment and logically it is a constantly changing number, because there are many traders with different trading strategies.

• armingarming Posts: 21
    @halamsja, my friend, you need to realise that how binary options brokers will do business...the system they work is when you open a trade, they match it with other trader's position (hedge your position), and if the amount you trade is high and no available match is found then you get that message which says option is not available...this is common on all BO brokers not only Ayrex, so the bigger the broker is like 24 option, the bigger your trades can be hedge by the broker against other traders...this is what market maker brokers do and all of binary options brokers are market makers, so you are absolutely right that Ayrex is market maker because all binary options brokers are market makers, they do hedge traders position against each other. so I guess the best option for us is to place a large bet is to work with big brokers like 24option so your trades can go through...
    arming said:

@halamsja, my friend, you need to realise that how binary options brokers will do business...the system they work is when you open a trade, they match it with other trader's position (hedge your position), and if the amount you trade is high and no available match is found then you get that message which says option is not available...this is common on all BO brokers not only Ayrex, so the bigger the broker is like 24 option, the bigger your trades can be hedge by the broker against other traders...this is what market maker brokers do and all of binary options brokers are market makers, so you are absolutely right that Ayrex is market maker because all binary options brokers are market makers, they do hedge traders position against each other. so I guess the best option for us is to place a large bet is to work with big brokers like 24option so your trades can go through...

Hi Arming,

We do not hedge our traders positions, as there are around 100000 traders on the platform every day it is pretty hard to do it anyway. You can see a message that there are not enough options available for trading sometimes, because all the available options are already sold out. It is not a final situation, because market has a tendency to change, so if you try again later on or change your trade's settings, it will be opened without any possible problems.
    Dear Arming and Ayrex Customer Support:

Understand now regarding Ayrex and most binary options brokers.. Before I trade with Binary International as my broker and I did not have this kind of problems.. I could place order at anytime during ASIAN market and London market open hours and also at any value.. Yet, the only problem is just the withdrawal process which sometimes took efforts to get but so far I still get the money.. And due to positive responses to Ayrex for deposit and withdrawing process then I decided to switch to Ayrex and I do really admire AYREX for that process, Fast and no Hassle..

I guess every binary brokers will have positive and negative on their platform then.. I just wish AYREX have the flexibility as their DEMO account for their LIVE account BUT now I think that will be just a wish.. As for 24Option, Are you sure that you want to join them, Arming???? Coz I read some reviews at forexpeacearmy.com which are not recommended for traders.. Please inform me if you have traded with them..

Anyway, once again I wish you all the best and do hope that you could improve to provide options available at anytime of the days with greater amount of value on executing the orders..
    halamsja said:

Understand now regarding Ayrex and most binary options brokers.. Before I trade with Binary International as my broker and I did not have this kind of problems.. I could place order at anytime during ASIAN market and London market open hours and also at any value.. Yet, the only problem is just the withdrawal process which sometimes took efforts to get but so far I still get the money.. And due to positive responses to Ayrex for deposit and withdrawing process then I decided to switch to Ayrex and I do really admire AYREX for that process, Fast and no Hassle..

I guess every binary brokers will have positive and negative on their platform then.. I just wish AYREX have the flexibility as their DEMO account for their LIVE account BUT now I think that will be just a wish.. As for 24Option, Are you sure that you want to join them, Arming???? Coz I read some reviews at forexpeacearmy.com which are not recommended for traders.. Please inform me if you have traded with them..

Anyway, once again I wish you all the best and do hope that you could improve to provide options available at anytime of the days with greater amount of value on executing the orders..

Thank you for your suggestions! Nothing stands still, so the current system will be changed someday as well.
    halamsja said:

No, I don't and will not trade with 24Option for two reasons, first, they don't accept Canadians and second, I don't trust them...the reason I said 24Option for just for example but I don't recommend them, there many good brokers out there like Ayrex, you just have to find the one which match your trading strategy, good luck to you as well bro...I think you will be fine with Ayrex, just try again and leave feedback, thanks.
    Without risk there is no reward, but sometimes stakes can get too high.

Directed in 2016 by Jodie Foster “Money Monster” is a vivid American thriller and it’s all about risks and unjustified hopes. One day the money wizard of Wall Street (George Clooney) makes one bad prediction and gets holded a gun to his head for it by the desperate investor (Jack O'Connell). Solving the mysterious high tech stock crash is his only way to survive...

Have you ever relied so much on somedoby else's prediction? Is there a limit for how much you are willing to risk?

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

That's nice Ayrex, I'm gonna watch that money, thanks :)
    hahaha, I mean movie...maybe I'm too delusioned...:)
    arming said:

hahaha, I mean movie...maybe I'm too delusioned...:)

Glad you liked it!

Better to watch both! :smiley:
  • fxcodefxcode Posts: 21
    Post statement
    whats that?

So no scans of documents only photos?
    fxcode said:

Post statement
    whats that?

So no scans of documents only photos?

Any document from your post service, like the ones you get with buying something on the net, for instance.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, as a part of our security measures we accept only photos from the real documents.
    Dear Traders,

Once upon a time a 5 years old boy named James (but everyone called him Jim anyway) decided to launch a little startup. We can not say that selling peanuts and collecting empty soda bottles made him a billionaire, but clever investing style did.

Born in 1942 Jim Rogers remains one of the most well-known and respected investors for the last 50 years. His interests have never been limited to investing only: he is also a famous businessman, financial commentator and author of many books about finance (“A bull in China”, “Hot Commodities”, “Adventure Capitalist”, etc.). What is the secret of Jim Roger’s amazing success?

Being a student at Yale and Oxford later on, Jim had studied various subjects, including economics, philosophy and politics, which allowed him to get an amazing perspective on what has been going on in the world. In 1964 he became a Wall Street man, where he first learned about stocks and bonds.

During his Wall Street years, Jim Rogers was working with another famous investor George Soros, with whom they founded the Quantum Fund, which was one of the first international funds. In 1970-80s it’s portfolio gained 4200%, while the S&P raised for 47%.

“I can remember the exact day of my first million dollars’ net worth. It was in November 1977. I was 35. I knew I needed more than that to do what I wanted when I was 37 – the age I decided to stop working to seek adventure”.

After that mind-blowing result, Rogers decided to take a break and went to travel around the world on his motorcycle. Later on, he has done it a couple of times more, for which he was picked up in the Guinness Books of World Records. He has also written a bestselling book about investing and his bike adventures (“Investment Biker”).

In 1998 Jim Rogers founded the Rogers International Commodity Index (RICI). It represents the value of a basket of commodities consumed in the global economy, ranging from agricultural to energy and metal products. Jim Roger prefers to invest in real goods, commodities raw materials and natural resources.

Speaking about Jim Roger’s trading strategy, it can be defined as “buy low and sell high”. To implement it you need to find something low priced and unpopular among other investors, but with the visible positive changes. Don’t rush into buying it right away, do you homework carefully. When you finally buy it, hold on to it until the shares will rise to the highest levels (“bubbles”). Everyone else will try to buy it and you will be able to make most of it. Be patient, if your homework is done, it will trigger eventually.

Jim Rogers does not believe in technical analysis and in trader’s skills of predicting the future. He only uses charts to check out the past and use serious fundamental reasons in his trading style, getting involved only in long term trades.

“Swim your own races” he once said. Maybe this is one Jim Roger’s best pieces of advice, because it’s very important to develop your own trading style, not copy other traders ways, but patiently evolve and complete your own.

Start your own trading history with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    How we'll remember January 2017:

Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United Stated. Can he really make America great again? That is the question.

Brexit is delayed by the decision of the Supreme Court. How long will it take now? Stay tuned in.

Samsung faced a massive fiasco with overheating and burning Galaxy Note 7. About 2.5 millions phones have been recalled. Apple has regained the top place in smartphone market.

Interested in trading the news? Check out our platform!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • fxcodefxcode Posts: 21
    Just using your demo account at the moment, I find that they is no indicators feature on the platform, is this the same for real account?
    fxcode said:

Just using your demo account at the moment, I find that they is no indicators feature on the platform, is this the same for real account?

Hi!

No indicators available at the moment, but as we are finishing the last touches, it will be ready in a couple of weeks the most. We can inform you here once it is ready, if you like.
    Dear Traders,

Today we would like to share another amazing interview with one of our best traders - Ronnie D., who has graciously agreed to share thoughts about Ayrex and the Demo Contest in particular with us. We hope, that you will find it as useful and fascinating as we do. Enjoy!

1) How do you prepare for each round?

R: "It's a really amazing experience to be in this kind of competition, where you don't need to pay anything for participation and trying out your skills and your patience. If you are lucky enough to become one of 8 winners, then a real money prize will be given to you. Prizes are starting from $5 and go up and up to $100! That is just crazy! So, I really haven't done anything special, but was trying to stay calm during the entire round. 30 minutes before the start I just checked the real trend on the market in general and specifically on the currency which i'd like to trade. A little piece of advice from me: when you try to make a quick and good prediction of next trend, base on the candles direction and reversals. That can actually save you".

2) What do you like about the Contest the most?

R: "What I like the Binary Blast the most is that it is here for you 3 times each week, so even if you lose today, you can always try again tomorrow. Plus, whenever you observe a good trend after the lost one, you can open a new one right away. Because there are 30 seconds short term options, there is a really big chance to cover it up, but don't hesitate. Catch your moment!".

3) What can you recommend to other participants?

R: "To all my friends who are competing on Ayrex, there is only one thing I would like to say (in my experience of trading on Ayrex I have won two times already) don't rush after opening as many trades as you can. First of all, try to understand the trend: whether it will continue or there is a big resistance that will cause a new direction. Lastly, thank you for giving me this possibility to win and to share my experience with other traders. That's just great".

Are you ready to win? Register for the free Demo Contest and check it out for yourself!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • KralKral Posts: 1
    edited February 2017
    Dear Ayrex,

I have a question, how can I verify the EUROUSD market price at a particular time from my trading history in Ayrex? Since you are using 6 digits and 1 second interval, I can't find any 3rd party price reference from the web. I'm asking this in order to make sure that your forex chart is truly based on real market price down to 6 digits.
    Dear Ayrex Support:

Just to inform that there are several feedback regarding the performance of LIVE ACCOUNT that is more and more difference from AYREX DEMO ACCOUNT, please take a look from the forum forexpeacearmy.com.. I was also among them which again and again reminded AYREX.COM that it is not FAIR to let people try on your DEMO account ONLY to find out later that your LIVE account is much different performance in term of spread, execution and option availability for the position taken..

I am also among the client who wish AYREX.COM to find these solutions AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that the clients are HAPPIER and WILLING to share their best experience trading with AYREX.COM.. LACK of doing so will result on the satisfaction downgrade and increase the doubt of the next potential customers.. So looking forward to receiving AYREX.COM solutions..
    Kral said:

Dear Ayrex,

I have a question, how can I verify the EUROUSD market price at a particular time from my trading history in Ayrex? Since you are using 6 digits and 1 second interval, I can't find any 3rd party price reference from the web. I'm asking this in order to make sure that your forex chart is truly based on real market price down to 6 digits.

Hi Kral,

We receive quotes from the very reliable quotes provider. You can check with the MT4, but in such case, please, notice that our quotes are calculated by the formula (BID+ASK)/2, therefore there can be slight difference.

halamsja said:

Dear Ayrex Support:

Just to inform that there are several feedback regarding the performance of LIVE ACCOUNT that is more and more difference from AYREX DEMO ACCOUNT, please take a look from the forum forexpeacearmy.com.. I was also among them which again and again reminded AYREX.COM that it is not FAIR to let people try on your DEMO account ONLY to find out later that your LIVE account is much different performance in term of spread, execution and option availability for the position taken..

I am also among the client who wish AYREX.COM to find these solutions AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that the clients are HAPPIER and WILLING to share their best experience trading with AYREX.COM.. LACK of doing so will result on the satisfaction downgrade and increase the doubt of the next potential customers.. So looking forward to receiving AYREX.COM solutions..

Hi Halamsja,

Nice to see you again! Could you provide us with a link to discussion on FPA, please? Don't see anything of that sort in our thread.

As soon as we develop the new system, which will allow to secure our traders winnings, we will change the existing one.

Meanwhile, thanks a lot for your interest towards our platform! We really hope, that your trading experience with us will be more satisfying in the future than it is now.
    Dear Traders,

IOS vs. Android: this battle will never end...

Meanwhile, you can enjoy trading binary options with Ayrex on any device! Check out our apps on Google Play and App Store. Same handy features and ready to go!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Dear Ayrex Support:

Always feel good with Ayrex attention support so far.. Yet, I do wish it is just not TALK ONLY, but also supported with GOOD LIVE ACCOUNT performance in term of value, option availability during anytime of the market.. As my attention towards supporting AYREX to become more and more improve in near future, you may please take a look at the review at http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11915/www.ayrex.com

Once again, I do wish that AYREX.COM will improve and have similar performance between DEMO and LIVE account so that more and more clients are happy trading using your platform..
    Dear Halamsja,

Thank you for the link! Thought there was some other discussion on FPA that we didn't know about.

Every client's feedback is very important for us, however, it is not always possible to bring it into life right away. We have to make sure that complaint or suggestion is true for every client and therefore necessary. Our team will analyze all your complaints very carefully and come up with decision. To check out futher progress, stay tuned as we will certainly inform traders about it here and via official resources.

Platform's improvement is one of the key factors, which coordinates our work. Right now, we are working on the other development, which as we hope, will make binary options trading easier.
    Dear Traders,

How do you feel about trading the news? We've checked what is hot at the moment and prepared a short but informative list for you. Check it out!

FED decided not to increase interest rates and keep it in a range of 0.5% to 0.75%. "Measures of consumer and business sentiment have improved of late" the central bank mentioned.

President Trump meets Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on February 10-11, where trade and currencies are likely to be discussed. Traders can keep a sharp eye on USD and JPY pairs.

The Dollar recovered form it's recent fall and now are going up for the highest level in 2017.

Superbowl 2017 ended with the New England Patriots becoming the Super Bowl champions once again. The Patriots’ quarterback Tom Brady most likely became one of the greatest players of all time.

Haven't actually traded the news before? No problem! You can always try it with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

Hedging is one of the most popular systems of money management. With it’s simple methods you can get kind of insurance against negative events and losses. It can also give you a perfect winning combination, if you adjust it to one trading strategy with the 60% winning rate or more. It’s main goal is to help you minimize your losses and gain a more profits with every green trade. It is usually considered as a first step towards intelligent trading.

Let’s say that asset’s price is going in the right direction and most likely will close higher than the open price. However, there are still 5 minutes until the end of your trade and result can change dramatically in a second. You can secure your winnings by opening another trade with the same asset, but instead of choosing the same direction, you need to click on the opposite one. For instance, if you have Call option in your first trade, choose Put for your second one.

There are only 3 ways how your trades can end:

1) Close price is higher than the open price. If your second trade was a Put option, you will win the first trade and lose the second one. Your loss from the second trade and profit from the first one will be 5% from the total loss of both investments (instead of 85%). As you can see, this method can help you to get secure against possible losses.

2) Close price is lower than the open price. In this case you will lose Call option, but win Put option in your second trade. Again, your loss will be only 5% of invested amounts.

3) Close price is higher for your first trade (Call option) and lower for the second trade (Put option). This is the best possible outcome, which will bring you double winnings.

Despite of all the positive sides, hedging should not be considered as an ultimate winning strategy, but it can be a real treasure in your money management.

Do you want to try intelligent trading? You can do it anytime on our free Demo Platform!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

What makes a good broker really special? Fast and simple platform, high payouts, helpful Customer Support? All these points are very important for every trader, however quick and painless withdrawal is just what can make you happy after a long trading day.

Only a couple of months ago we have introduced revolutionary automatic withdrawals system, which has already become one of the most popular features among our traders.
    Do you want to know what it is? Here are 10 reasons why we think automatic withdrawals are awesome:

1) To get your withdrawal processed automatically, you need to make sure that your account is verified with photos of your Identity and Address Proofs. However, this has to be done only once, which saves your time later on.
    2) Since automatic withdrawals are processed by the system, it will take as little as 30 seconds for us to complete it, which means that in a minute it will be on your balance.
    3) To make it more comfortable for you, we have decided to make it absolutely free. No commission, no fees.
    4) Autowithdrawals are available for the same electronic systems as the manual ones: Neteller and Skrill.
    5) To make sure that system will be able to process your request without the help from Financial Department, check that all your deposits are made with Neteller only or with Skrill only and with the same account.
    6) Automatic withdrawals available once in 24 hours, but you can withdraw as often as you like with manual withdrawals (1-3 hours).
    7) Request a withdrawal in a range from $5 up to $100 to get it processed automatically.
    8) There are 2 currencies in which you can withdraw: USD and EUR.
    9) Withdraw your funds in any time of day or night and even on weekends.
    10) Ayrex is one of the first brokers to provide traders with automatic withdrawals.

Discover all the amazing opportunities of automatic withdrawals with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

Paul Tudor Jones is one of the most famous traders nowadays. Born in 1954 in Memphis, he is also known as a businessman, philanthropist and 345th richest man in the world.

After graduating from the University of Virginia in 1976, Paul Tudor Jones started to work as a clerk on the trading floors and later on became a broker for E.F. Hutton & Co. These years can be easily considered as a part of his financial education and prepared him for the journey on his own. 2 years later he applied to Harvard Business School, but never went there, because: “For what I'm doing here, they're not going to teach me anything. This skill set is not something that they teach in business school”.

Shortly after that, Paul Tudor Jones started to work with Eli Tullis in trading cotton features at the New York Stock Exchange. These years have not been easy for him, but it was a great school of emotional control: “No matter how you cut it, there are enormous emotional ups and downs involved in trading”.

In 1980 Tudor Investment Corporation was founded, which currently works on such investment strategies as discretionary global macro, quantitative global macro (managed futures), discretionary equity long/short, quantitative equity market neutral and growth equity. In 1987 was one of the very few people, who noticed the similar features between 1929 market and the current one and could predict the Black Monday with tripling his funds.

Jones’ trading style is mostly based on technical analysis and current market situation. There are 10 trading rules, which he tends to follow:

1) Contrarian investment strategy - find mispriced and undervalued investments and by it.
    2) Market opportunism - when you develop an investing idea, don’t give on it: keep checking it out until you are proven wrong or change your view on it.
    3) Swing trading - the best money is made at the market turns.
    4) Gets out of a losing position that is making your feel uncomfortable. The key is to play great defense, not great offense.
    5) Decrease your trading size when you’re doing poorly, increase when all is well.
    6) Start making mental stops. If price hits that number, go out no matter what.
    7) Keep a sharp eye on risks involved in your trades.
    8) Check the prices moves first, not fundamentals.
    9) Do not get stuck on your previous mistakes, concentrate on the future.
    10) Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your skills.

Learn how to trade like Paul Tudor Jones II with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.