BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

Zombie Zone Trading

1111213141517»

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    If you feel you suffer from emotional issues or are having a hard time let me look at your trading and ideas. I can tell you right away in a 100% abusive manner what you are doing wrong or why you might be having issues from your mindset to method I will figure you out quickly, ask Bryan I have done it with many of tradingaxis members if nothing else put them on the right path to profitability... I will come a few times during the week early am in the live chatroom and work with you if you need the help...
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    Sounds good. I will check the chatroom to find you. I like to trade 6am-730am EST
  • neocountneocount Posts: 1
    AHHHHH dont do it BO. Botz will try to steal your soul!
    I went 2-0 today. Nice and easy start to the week...

• TripackTripack Posts: 28
    Nice trades, interesting how you did wait instead of jumping in on those BB setups, keep going !
    edited July 2014
    I am using the same indicators here, but I switched to bar charts, and one minute expire times. I was having a time getting my 5 min trades precise, since they switched over this week. I thought I would give 60 sec trades a go...

a few itms, except the last usd jpy trade. I tried to sell at a level, then marty the next candle, instead of watching for the exhaustion candle to appear. The first usd/jpy trade, my marty trade worked well getting back that otm.
    I would prefer to get solid trades from the jump, and not get into a habit of martingales.

imageimageimageimage
    edited July 2014
    I am sticking with the indi set up, but I don't like the bars. I can't read price action as well as I can with heiken ashi candles.

This first one was otm. I couldve marty'd a second trade and won, but I just dont want that type of habit developed.
    And, when I switch to candles, I can see I would not have entered here anyway.

I have two itm's and no otm's today. Good start to my week.

Just one little ITM today. I hope to get up early tomorrow and get 4 or 5 wins.

edited July 2014
    Nice, another day without an otm. 3 winners today... the last one did scare me for about 2 minutes, though!

edited July 2014
    I finally lost one today. I thought support would hold, but it fell through.
    The second trade was pretty cool. I just learned to watch for candle's with long wicks. If the following candle body matches the long wick, but does not grow past it, take a position in the other direction. It worked out well with my strategy. I used a 2 min option on that one.

I wrapped up my week with a couple of ITM's. I only had one OTM this week. I'm stoked on that!

One Itm this morning. It was a tight one, but it won...

• neha_648neha_648 Posts: 4
    which software you use for watching charts?
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    That would be MT4. There is a great guide on how to get started with MT4 here: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/84/mt4-guide#latest
    The upper right corner of my screenshot says it all. freestockcharts.com