BinaryOptions.net Forums Blue Sky Binary/Signal Hive Sponsored Support

Signal Hive hits homerun in January!

13»

Comments

• paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    LOL a DMCA takedown. Just when one thinks he can't get dumber he says something and redefines a new low.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • TheBinaryNerdTheBinaryNerd Posts: 36
    edited February 2017
    I agree on both counts the HIGH ROAD and keep it to trading. I like the new Artemis video where you explain how the human MIND works vs traders with LOSS AVERSION which causes most NooBs to trade more/increase trade sizes/martingale trades/average down. An experienced trader will do the inverse, example right now I have cut my trade sizes down and take less trades due to low volatility/banks on sidelines from Trump in office??? My style of trading needs bank $ to be active in the market place whatever the reason as why does not matter in trading. The mean of my trading over time is what counts. Point is be OBJECTIVE and focus on reducing losses/number of trades when trading conditions are poor and increasing profits/trades when conditions are good. Also it is wise to focus on money management again repeating the same ideals about reducing losses when things are poor and increasing profits when things are good. Unfortunately NooBs will often invert that and try to fight the market yet the conditions don't change so all they are doing is increasing losses and reducing profits in an ugly repeating cycle. Here is video that might help those who use multiple signal providers/stack traders in a common sense approach to % per trade so they do not hurt themselves using signal services/multiple signal providers/stacked trades. Tell me if you like the special effects, slightly more interesting than the average MM video lol... Also think independently and insert whatever set of providers from whatever services you find profitable and insert them in place of what is shown in the video.

https://youtu.be/8vmYImYjBOs
    Yeap trading has become so tough after Trump, tell me about it. Im just trying to keep it above 60% so clients don't go all trump rally on me. Are you on the Artemis beta?
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • Yeap trading has become so tough after Trump, tell me about it. Im just trying to keep it above 60% so clients don't go all trump rally on me. Are you on the Artemis beta?

No my hands are full atm, but for sure will look into it when it is fully out. I remember the screenshots I was shown and ARTY deserves HYPE.
    Yeap Josh has hyped the shit out of it. What a marketer. LOL.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. Artemis will open its controlled beta, so around 10-15 users maximum, in around 15 days. We will do a launch webinar.

Kind regards,
    Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.