BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

Markets World NOT PROCESSING TRADES/LAGS

BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in General
Just a fyi, they seem to know about the issues

Chat Transcript

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.

info: Hello, welcome to Markets World. You are now chatting with 'April', how may I help you today?

April: Hello, welcome to MarketsWorld, how may I help you?

Bryan: Good day April.

Bryan: HAd a question for you

Bryan: Since the platform upgrade, I trade with a group of 40 -50 traders, and we have all noticed a few things

Bryan: 1. Trading suspended randomly pops up now.

Bryan: 2. The price feed has become rather sluggish as compared to before, as it will just sits there at the same price when its moving on other platforms.

Bryan: and 3

Bryan: waiting for expiary will get stuck a lot now

Bryan: we have all cleared cache

Bryan: and we know about the 26 price feeds

Bryan: were you all aware of the issues?

Bryan: sorry about spelling my typing sucks.

April: That is ok, I understand your complaint sir. I have not had any reports of issues with the price feed, but we have recently added new expiry times this week, I believe the new options are causing waiting for data errors. This is something I have been informed our developers will eliminate in due course.

Bryan: ok thank you, should i have more people report it then or is it something you can have them look into.

April: It is something our developers are aware of, and are working around the clock to eliminate.

Bryan: ok thank you very much.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to brymcafee@gmail.com at the end of your chat.

April: You are welcome sir, is there anything else I can do for you today?

Bryan: that would do it
Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Yeah i would dump them again they are a waste of time doing the "Trading Unavailable" now in Hyper mode anytime they feel like it.. What they are doing is trading vs their clients and shutting them out of the market... Trades are also not processing as they blink and blink and blink then just vanish as if you entered? STAY away from them if this is how they are going to treat their customers with the new short term options..
  • Options
    mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    I always ran into issues with Markets World with the trade lag. I always got the blinking statement on the screen asserting that the trade was processing only to get into a much worse price than what I wanted. I lost many trades this way and ended up just feeling cheated. At least at 24option and other brokers I got the "price has changed" error box. Which is still unfortunate but the lesser of two evils.

I always remember Markets World for their quick withdrawals and good pay-outs (initially, not sure if that still largely holds true given they went to a variable pay-out system last time I checked their website), but the lag was awful and made me quit them altogether. I remember they were going to attempt to fix the issue, but apparently it's not any better.