BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Ayrex discussion

Comments

• crolindacrolinda Posts: 7
    First provide normal conditions for trading without limits and then we will trade with you. Internet is full of complaints about your restrictions !
  • ayrex.officialayrex.official Posts: 172 ✭✭
    crolinda said:

First provide normal conditions for trading without limits and then we will trade with you. Internet is full of complaints about your restrictions !

Hi Crolinda,

The Real Platform is available for trading 24/5 with the minimum trade amount of $5 only. Analyzing system, which I suppose you are reffering to, allows to calculate the exact number of options available for trading, depending on the data of how many options are currently in trade. It's only purpose is to secure winnings of our traders and make sure that they will receive what they've earned.

Could you specify a little, please, what exactly seems to be a problem and we will do everything possible to fix it.
    Ayrex - Binary Options reinvented
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Ayrex Customer Support:

I believe Crolinda mention about the problems which we have discussed in previous communication.. As I also have complained to you and you did promise to FIX IT then later you just simply said that currently this is the problem which you could not resolve and MAY BE IN THE FUTURE.. So now I am glad that it is just not only me who experience the constraint on using your LIVE platform..

Why don't you just concentrate on making the solution that LIVE platform should behave the same with your DEMO platform so that your clients are not feeling misjudged when they use your DEMO platform is AWESOME but when they open LIVE platform and trade then they realize that AYREX platform has restriction on the position that the traders place, the amount of value for the position and the time that the traders want to trade..

Once again, I believe that many of your clients do admire your deposit and withdraw process which is FAST and NO HASSLE and personally, I put the 5 star on that feature.. But in term of your LIVE platform, really I am one of the many clients that request AYREX.COM to improve soon..

crolinda said:

Hi Crolinda,

The Real Platform is available for trading 24/5 with the minimum trade amount of $5 only. Analyzing system, which I suppose you are reffering to, allows to calculate the exact number of options available for trading, depending on the data of how many options are currently in trade. It's only purpose is to secure winnings of our traders and make sure that they will receive what they've earned.

Could you specify a little, please, what exactly seems to be a problem and we will do everything possible to fix it.
    Does your platform supports trading 24/5 on 5 minute expiry time or you have restrictions in some hours?
    crolinda said:

crolinda said:

Hi Crolinda,

Does your platform supports trading 24/5 on 5 minute expiry time or you have restrictions in some hours?
    Yes, we provide trading 24/5 for options with expiration time starting from 30 seconds up to 1 hour. The availability of options for trading depends on how many aare currently engaged by other traders and it is not anchored to any specific period of time.

Analyzing system is implemented with one purpose only: to make sure that every trader on the platform will receive his earning no matter what.
    Being able to provide our clients with their winnings is a complicated process, which consists of various features, including this analysis.
    halamsja said:

I believe Crolinda mention about the problems which we have discussed in previous communication.. As I also have complained to you and you did promise to FIX IT then later you just simply said that currently this is the problem which you could not resolve and MAY BE IN THE FUTURE.. So now I am glad that it is just not only me who experience the constraint on using your LIVE platform..

Why don't you just concentrate on making the solution that LIVE platform should behave the same with your DEMO platform so that your clients are not feeling misjudged when they use your DEMO platform is AWESOME but when they open LIVE platform and trade then they realize that AYREX platform has restriction on the position that the traders place, the amount of value for the position and the time that the traders want to trade..

Once again, I believe that many of your clients do admire your deposit and withdraw process which is FAST and NO HASSLE and personally, I put the 5 star on that feature.. But in term of your LIVE platform, really I am one of the many clients that request AYREX.COM to improve soon..

Dear Halamsja,

Risk management system is not usually considered as a problem. According to our data, around 1% of all traders on the platform can be affected by this restriction, which can always be avoided by rescheduling your current trading activity, for example. We understand that it would be much better not to see that message ever, however the insurance that it allows you to receive your earning in any case seems more important to us as a broker.

Since demo platform does not include trading with the real funds and have less features than the real one, it does not seems adequate to implement the same system there as well. Please, notice that you can always check out the Real Platform without depositing your own funds first with the various offers available.

Yes, we provide trading 24/5 for options with expiration time starting from 30 seconds up to 1 hour. The availability of options for trading depends on how many aare currently engaged by other traders and it is not anchored to any specific period of time.

Analyzing system is implemented with one purpose only: to make sure that every trader on the platform will receive his earning no matter what.
    Being able to provide our clients with their winnings is a complicated process, which consists of various features, including this analysis.

Ok, but why many traders can not open the trade for 5 minutes expiry at any time and at any day after 22h - 03 GMT ?
    Obvious, this is not availability of options for trading depends on how many are currently engaged by other traders, It looks like the limit to trading.
    A lot of traders tend to enter the market during that time particularily, so the number of options available for trading becomes less accordingly. However, it touches 1% of our traders only.

On the contrary, the number of options available for trading depends on the number of traders involved in trading at the moment.
    Dear Ayrex Customer support:

Really appreciate your kind feedback that AYREX is doing the best to make your "1% Clients" satisfied.. Once again as an Asian trader, I believe many trades during the time that Crolinda specified which is around 22h - 03 GMT(0) and I am one of them.. Personally I really do hope that AYREX consider to accommodate traders during that time.. You also mentioned that "A lot of traders tend to enter the market during that time particularly, so the number of options available for trading becomes less accordingly." which is still hard for me to understand If many traders are coming to the market then why the number of options available become less.. It is impossible to predict the direction of the market even during that time so there will be some traders who will place PUT and the remaining will place CALL, then in that case the OPTION availability shall be also diverse, right???

As per your suggestion that No deposit required on the LIVE platform, please explain HOW do we know the AYREX LIVE Platform will deliver the order execution.. Really impossible case, right??? If only just see the market movement, then we can just use MT4 platform.. Yet, I have tried your LIVE platform and I conclude that for the time being, AYREX LIVE platform really not suitable for me who trade during the JAPAN/ASIAN market.. I did try during the LONDON Open market at 08-10 GMT(0) and I found also the same problem where the options available are limited..

I assume the options availability will be FULL during USA market which is NIGHT time for ASIAN traders.. Frankly, I did not trade during that time.. So looking forward to AYREX improvements to boost up your credibility as BEST Binary Option Broker..
    halamsja said:

Dear Ayrex Customer support:

Really appreciate your kind feedback that AYREX is doing the best to make your "1% Clients" satisfied.. Once again as an Asian trader, I believe many trades during the time that Crolinda specified which is around 22h - 03 GMT(0) and I am one of them.. Personally I really do hope that AYREX consider to accommodate traders during that time.. You also mentioned that "A lot of traders tend to enter the market during that time particularly, so the number of options available for trading becomes less accordingly." which is still hard for me to understand If many traders are coming to the market then why the number of options available become less.. It is impossible to predict the direction of the market even during that time so there will be some traders who will place PUT and the remaining will place CALL, then in that case the OPTION availability shall be also diverse, right???

As per your suggestion that No deposit required on the LIVE platform, please explain HOW do we know the AYREX LIVE Platform will deliver the order execution.. Really impossible case, right??? If only just see the market movement, then we can just use MT4 platform.. Yet, I have tried your LIVE platform and I conclude that for the time being, AYREX LIVE platform really not suitable for me who trade during the JAPAN/ASIAN market.. I did try during the LONDON Open market at 08-10 GMT(0) and I found also the same problem where the options available are limited..

I assume the options availability will be FULL during USA market which is NIGHT time for ASIAN traders.. Frankly, I did not trade during that time.. So looking forward to AYREX improvements to boost up your credibility as BEST Binary Option Broker..

Dear Halamsja,

The number of options available for trading is always limited. So, the more traders decide to open a trade, the less there remains. Since more traders prefer to enter the trade during Asian session, which is understandable, because it is known for it's low volatility, usually the number of options available for trading decreases too.

This does not mean that all the trading is closed during that time, however, there might be a chance that options will be sold out. In such case, please, contact our Support Team and inform them about your problem in details. We will do everything possible to help you.

Once again.. Appreciate your fast response and feedback eventhough it is not solving the real issue which is AGAIN, your DEMO platform is different from your LIVE platform performance.. Anyway, I have temporarily taken all my initial investment on AYREX LIVE account and now back to my previous binary broker which has no such problem like I encounter with Ayrex LIVE platform.. In term of LIVE platform, my current Binary Broker DO NOT have any limits or what you said OPTIONS AVAILABILITY constraint.. I can place PUT or CALL at any VALUE and at any TIME without any problems.. So your repeatedly explanation is somewhat still out of my understanding, yet off course, you could say whatever..

The only thing that make me want to move to AYREX.COM initially is due to fast deposit and withdraw process through Indonesian Local Banks but unfortunately I am disappointed with your LIVE account which has many limits and constraints that make me as ASIAN trader could not fully utilize my Binary trading strategy.. I do like your DEMO platform performance and hope that someday your LIVE platform will be as well..

Anyway.. I wish that AYREX someday will improve so that could accommodate the requirement for ASIAN traders.. Please do let me know when there is changing on your company's system and policy to become favorable till then I am convenient with my current binary broker..
  • crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 15
    halamsja said:

Once again.. Appreciate your fast response and feedback eventhough it is not solving the real issue which is AGAIN, your DEMO platform is different from your LIVE platform performance.. Anyway, I have temporarily taken all my initial investment on AYREX LIVE account and now back to my previous binary broker which has no such problem like I encounter with Ayrex LIVE platform.. In term of LIVE platform, my current Binary Broker DO NOT have any limits or what you said OPTIONS AVAILABILITY constraint.. I can place PUT or CALL at any VALUE and at any TIME without any problems.. So your repeatedly explanation is somewhat still out of my understanding, yet off course, you could say whatever..

The only thing that make me want to move to AYREX.COM initially is due to fast deposit and withdraw process through Indonesian Local Banks but unfortunately I am disappointed with your LIVE account which has many limits and constraints that make me as ASIAN trader could not fully utilize my Binary trading strategy.. I do like your DEMO platform performance and hope that someday your LIVE platform will be as well..

Anyway.. I wish that AYREX someday will improve so that could accommodate the requirement for ASIAN traders.. Please do let me know when there is changing on your company's system and policy to become favorable till then I am convenient with my current binary broker..

yeah we got it, man, they are not good enough for your super duper strategy, which you going to stick to till your death. why go over and over it again? what's your amazing broker without any limits btw? grandma?

you know, there are too many of you asian traders, who think that wow I'm going to outsmart everyone else here. of course there won't be enough options for all of you.

Stop with the whining and start doing smth for god's sake!
    did you forget to take your meds?
    halamsja said:

Hello Halamsja,

Could you specify a little, please, what exactly do you find different in the Demo and Real Platform's performance?
    Demo Platform was designed to provide traders with opportunity to see how the Real one operates, it's usability and functionality. It helps to understand how do binary options work, train your trading skills and implement your trading strategy.
    If you are encountering any technical difficulties with the Demo Platform, please, contact our Support Team anytime and any member of our team will be glad to resolve your issue.

Automatic analysis of options available for trading is a standard procedure in the binary options industry. You can find the similar risk management system in the practice of every high profile broker.

Thank you for your suggestion! Please, check with our thread and other official resources from time to time to be up to date with the latest developments on the platform.

Dear Crowdedbrain:

What the hell is your problem, Dude?????? Why you are pissed to me???? I am not talking to you... I also did not express my skills so damn well on this binary option that I am superior compare to any traders in this forum or even in the world.. So I do not understand why you said that I am bragging around... I am talking over and over again also ONLY to give feedback regarding Crolinda comment.. Perhaps you are one of the staffs that could not handle the critics or what..

So what's your problem with ASIAN traders anyway.. Do not say you are one of the fanatic fans of Superior White dude.. As I said I trade with Binary broker that I have been trading for years and I do not experience the limits and constraints as I faced with AYREX Live platform, so what's the matter with that news??? I also did not specify the name of Binary Broker in this AYREX forum since I did not want to make the impression that I am that Binary Broker sales marketing guy.. I just inform that there is Binary Broker out there who has the platform between DEMO and LIVE are the same performance

I also said that I still want to trade with AYREX when they have improve their system but not for the moment.. So you should handle your attitude, Dude and If you do not want to read the feedback which I specifically addressed to Ayrex Customer support, then begone..

When you ask about "Could you specify a little, please, what exactly do you find different in the Demo and Real Platform's performance?" I was confused since I have informed you on the many previous messages before.. If I have to go over and explain again, I am worried that Crowdedbrain will be very pissed to me again and will say.. BORING TOPICS, GET OVER IT..

I am sure that you know exactly what I mean since I am also sure that I am not the only one who complain regarding the issue.. It just happened that I am the one who actively write the feedback to you.. Anyway, I will regularly check the AYREX thread and do hope that someday I could trade again using your improve AYREX Live platform.. Thanks for your kind attention and cooperation..
    halamsja said:

When you ask about "Could you specify a little, please, what exactly do you find different in the Demo and Real Platform's performance?" I was confused since I have informed you on the many previous messages before.. If I have to go over and explain again, I am worried that Crowdedbrain will be very pissed to me again and will say.. BORING TOPICS, GET OVER IT..

I am sure that you know exactly what I mean since I am also sure that I am not the only one who complain regarding the issue.. It just happened that I am the one who actively write the feedback to you.. Anyway, I will regularly check the AYREX thread and do hope that someday I could trade again using your improve AYREX Live platform.. Thanks for your kind attention and cooperation..

Hello Halamsja,

With the more details it's easier for us to understand what seems to be a problem. If you are reffering to the analyzing system, it's impossible to adjust it to the Demo Platform, since funds on the Demo are not real but digital and no personal funds are involved in trading. On the contrary, it helps to calculate the exact number of options available for trading on the Real Platform in order to secure traders' earnings.

Thank you for your feedback as well!
    edited February 2017
    Dear Traders,

Sometimes we just need to see a great example of trading style and bare luck to encourage us to move forward and keep improving our skills. For that purpose we’ve decided to bring you another interview with one of our free Demo Contest winners. Our hero of the day is Muhammad Z. (also known as LoDone), who has won in the Contest twice already ($50 and $75). His trading style includes pretty unique and interesting short term technics and here are 3 pieces of advice that he’d like to share with you.

Ayrex rep: “Hi Muhammad, could you tell us a little about yourself and your experience in binary options trading? How long have you been in this industry?"

Muhammad: “Hello! Well, that’s a tough question for me. You see, I have a massive background in trading, have been on Forex for the last 5 years, but my first binary options experience actually happened with you guys. Few months ago my best friend told me about your Contest and how he was trying it out, but without any real success. He didn’t won it or something but he was really thrilled by competition and the real chance to earn on trading. That sounded interesting to me and I’ve decided to give it a try. To be honest, I think that was one of my best decisions, cause I enjoy it still.

Ayrex rep: “That’s really great! And what about your trading practice? Do you spend some time to prepare for the Contest? Any secret techniques or rituals?”

Muhammad: “Absolutely! I like to be fully prepared for it, since it helps me to make the right decisions and that’s very important in 1-hour competition. What I like to do before it starts, is to relax, take a break from my work and simply walk a little bit (always good for your nerves). Once you are completely calm, check what’s going on on the market and choose your asset or 2 and focus on it. Don’t be nervous, because you will never be fully prepared for the rush no matter what you do, so just breath and think. No rush, no panic”.

Ayrex rep: “Totally agree. We share the same ideas about intelligent trading. By the way, is there anything in the Contest that you like the most?”

Muhammad: ”Actually, yes, there is. The best point of it for me is that you can take part 3 times a week. So many opportunities to win! And if lose today that does not upset me as much as it could, because I can try again 2 more times”.

We hope, that this interview will help you in your trading activities. You can also check your trading skills and compete for 8 prizes in our free Demo Contest on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm GMT sharp. Good luck!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    How could we contact that member, or give us a way to convince whether it is real or fictional person? You can write fake interviews and anyone can do it without proof.
    Thanks
    crolinda said:

How could we contact that member, or give us a way to convince whether it is real or fictional person? You can write fake interviews and anyone can do it without proof.
    Thanks

Hello Crolinda,

All information about our clients is private. However, you can always check the Leaderboard's archives to see the winners of each round.

Please, notice that there is no substantial lack of real contest participants at the moment. The main goal of the interview is to provide interested traders with advice how to show their best in the Contest. It's free for everyone and does not require any deposit or turnover, so the best way to check how real it is can be your participation. Since there are 8 winners in each round, there is a serious chance that you can become one of them as well, if you are ready for the competition.
    edited February 2017
    Dear Traders,

In constant attempt to help our clients to avoid blind trading and to keep it as intelligent as possible, we would like to start a little tradition of posting the basic information and tips about the major trading strategies. We hope that if you are only taking the first steps in discovering the fascinating world of binary options, you’ll find it helpful and interesting, and if you are already a guru, you are welcome to share your own views on the matter

Being created back in 1980s by the small group of computer scientists, mathematicians and physicists, pairs trading strategy focuses on determining 2 currency pairs with strong historical correlation. Keeping it short, pairs trader monitors performance of both pairs and when one asset starts to move up and another one falls simultaneously, shorts the outperforming asset and longs the underperforming one. In such case, the main profit consists of the spread between them.

Pairs trading brought more than $50 millions to its creators only in the first years and can be considered as one of the most profitable strategies, if you posses the right skills for it. To become successful pairs trader, pay special attention to your position sizing, market timing and decision making skills.

Have you ever tried trading with such strategy? You can always check your trading skills on Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    you can write the names of the winners how you want because we do not know who they are. their results are questionable and unrealistic. I think that this is just advertising and that there are no real winners. The real winners with this strategy are probably very rich people, and they do not waste time for $ 100.
    edited March 2017
    crolinda said:

you can write the names of the winners how you want because we do not know who they are. their results are questionable and unrealistic. I think that this is just advertising and that there are no real winners. The real winners with this strategy are probably very rich people, and they do not waste time for $ 100.

Hello!

Leaderboard is presented on our website and open for everyone. Nicknames and avatars are given the same way our clients have chosen it. Personal information about our clients is private due to our Terms&Conditions and Privacy Policy.

You can also check out our interviews with the winners and look through different forums to read the feedback from the traders. For example:

Thank you for your feedback. Please, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
    edited March 2017
    Dear Traders,

When we are speaking about the most prominent and self-made investors of our age, we definitely can not miss this man. Born in 1955 in New York City John Paulson have gone far on the success path and became one of the most inspirational Ameircan investors, hedge fund managers and philantropists. He is also favourited by publicity and often called as "one of the most prominent names in high finance" and "a man who made one of the biggest fortunes in Wall Street history".

Deliberately choosing finance as his future career, John Paulson enrolled in NYU and became a business student. In 1978 he graduated with honour in finance from New York University's College of Business and Public Administration. Afterwards, he decided to continue his education in Harvard Business School, which he successfully finished in 1980 with a MBA.

His career in finance started shortly after at Boston Consulting Group, where he provided companies with professional advice and thoughtful research. However, his main goal at that time was working on Wall Street and he had decided to achieve it by working at Odyssey partners and Bear Stearns. In 1994 he finally had a chance to found his own hedge fund Pauslon & Co. with $2 only. By 2003 his fund has grown to the phenomenal $300 million in assets.

Paulson's the most favourite drawcard is event-driven arbitrage strategy and let's see why exactly he prefers such style of investment. Quite often this system works by the following scenario: a trader waits and monitors the market for announcement from one company that it is going to buy another one. At that particular moment, a trader rushes to buy the target company's shares, shorting the acquirer's stock and profiting on the difference between two shares prices when the merger is closed.

He became truly famous for his successful bet on the subprime mortgage crisis. A couple of years before the crisis itself, John Paulson began to clearly understand that at that time housing was in a bubble. He began then taking short positions in securities sector, which as he predicted will be the most severely affected when the bubble bursts. Just before the collapse, he started to increse his positions and eventually his fund made more than $15 billion on one suprime bet.

Considering the amazing success story of John Paulson, there are really tons of lessons that we can learn from him, but one of his best trading pieces of advice can be this one: “Many investors make the mistake of buying high and selling low while the exact opposite is the right strategy to outperform over the long term.”

Check out your own trading skills on Ayrex anytime!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    edited March 2017
    Dear Traders,

Donald Trump delivered his first speech to Congress today. Looks like there is going to be a "renewal of of the American spirit". However, there are still no details about his economic policy. Economists consider it as "no news are actually good news", especially while USD keeps getting stronger.

Looking forward to trade the news? Try it on Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 6
    Dear Ayrex Support,

I firstly would like to say I have been trading live and profitably for last few weeks with Ayrex and its been fine, no problems. Today I experienced an unfortunate situation while trading. Basically I took my first trade on USD/JPY at 8.50am GMT for 130.00 euros for 5 min which was OTM, I then took another trade which was a martingale on the same pair at 9.05am GMT for 310.00 euros for 5mins. As i took this trade a message appeared on top of the screen in red writing for literally 1sec, like a flash, i just caught the first word which said unfortunately .....something something something, It was near impossible to read the messege fully, or even take a screen shot. At this point i could see that the trade was not taken. which was really annoying as it was so blatantly ITM, So i had a chat with the Ayrex online support, I explained my situation and gave them all the above information and I asked what were the reasons for a messge to appear on top of the screen as i had the available funds. I was told to re fresh the page, so i did, No trade was taken and can not be seen in the history. Ayrex Support replied by saying if i dont know what the messege is saying then they cannot help me and if the message comes up again to memorize the message then i must notify them This is the first time ive seen this messege and to be honest if this messge flashed up again while trading I cant guarantee that i would be able to read the messege in a space of less than a 1sec and this is not an exaggeration
    I can not trade with a broker that can not execute trades, and can not give me a valid reason why i would recieve this messege. I have attached the conversation I had with your online support so you may have a clearer understanding of my situation.

Thanks

Clayton
    Hello Clayton,

Thank you for informing us about this unfortunate situation and, please, receive our sincere apologies that you had to encounter it at the first place.

There is a notification system on the platform, which delivers the important messages regarding your current trading activities, but it should not be interfering in it in any case.

Our IT Department will carefully check your situation and get back to you in 1-2 business days with the results of the official investigation.

Thank you for your patience!
    Clayton said:

Dear Ayrex Support,

I firstly would like to say I have been trading live and profitably for last few weeks with Ayrex and its been fine, no problems. Today I experienced an unfortunate situation while trading. Basically I took my first trade on USD/JPY at 8.50am GMT for 130.00 euros for 5 min which was OTM, I then took another trade which was a martingale on the same pair at 9.05am GMT for 310.00 euros for 5mins. As i took this trade a message appeared on top of the screen in red writing for literally 1sec, like a flash, i just caught the first word which said unfortunately .....something something something, It was near impossible to read the messege fully, or even take a screen shot. At this point i could see that the trade was not taken. which was really annoying as it was so blatantly ITM, So i had a chat with the Ayrex online support, I explained my situation and gave them all the above information and I asked what were the reasons for a messge to appear on top of the screen as i had the available funds. I was told to re fresh the page, so i did, No trade was taken and can not be seen in the history. Ayrex Support replied by saying if i dont know what the messege is saying then they cannot help me and if the message comes up again to memorize the message then i must notify them This is the first time ive seen this messege and to be honest if this messge flashed up again while trading I cant guarantee that i would be able to read the messege in a space of less than a 1sec and this is not an exaggeration
    I can not trade with a broker that can not execute trades, and can not give me a valid reason why i would recieve this messege. I have attached the conversation I had with your online support so you may have a clearer understanding of my situation.

Thanks

Clayton

Dear Clayton,

Thank you for your patience! Our IT Department has checked your complaint and there appears to be some sort of technical bug with your second trade. We apologize for it situation and your investment amount and profit from the second trade (210 euros) are already on your balance. Hopefully, this bug is fixed forever and won't trouble you any longer.

Our Support Team will also send you a letter with the result of investigation.

If there is anything else you need help with, just let me know, please.
    edited March 2017
    Dear Traders,

Although making a decision in binary options can be complicated sometimes, we are still trying to keep it as simple as possible. Basically, it all comes to 2 options only: call or put with 2 possible results: profit or loss. Making a right decision - that's the real question.

What helps you to decide which one to choose and when to do it? Is there any special signs that you like to check or maybe you have a mentor who helps you in difficult situations?

If you don't have an answer for any of these questions, you might want to check what we have prepared for such cases specifically.

For instance, there is a signals system on the Real Platform right below the main chart, which can help you to make your mind regarding the price movement in the next couple of minutes. It is easy to understand and can be a real help in the decision making process, though we do not recommend to rely on it only.

News section is also at your service right on the Real Platform and this is one of the best ways to analyze what's going on on the market at the moment and can give nice insights for those of us who prefers technical and fundamental analysis both.

And the last but not the least is indicators system, which by the way is already available in our Android application! Indicators are designed to analyze the current conditions and give you the best economic forecast, which can be essential for the intelligent trading.

Which system mentioned above is the most useful for you?

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Clayton said:

Dear Ayrex Support,

Thanks

Clayton

Dear Clayton,

Thank you for your patience! Our IT Department has checked your complaint and there appears to be some sort of technical bug with your second trade. We apologize for it situation and your investment amount and profit from the second trade (210 euros) are already on your balance. Hopefully, this bug is fixed forever and won't trouble you any longer.

Dear Ayrex support, I would like to thank you for your quick response with regards to handling the unfortunate situation that I had to go through.. Within a few hours after making you aware of my situation, I had received an email of apology with explanation and stated refund of 210 euros, I am very pleased with the outcome which has filled me with confidence to continue trading with Ayrex.

A big shout out to all Ayrex support team, keep up the good work guys,
    Clayton said:

Clayton said:

Dear Ayrex Support,

Thanks

Clayton

Dear Clayton,

Dear Ayrex support, I would like to thank you for your quick response with regards to handling the unfortunate situation that I had to go through.. Within a few hours after making you aware of my situation, I had received an email of apology with explanation and stated refund of 210 euros, I am very pleased with the outcome which has filled me with confidence to continue trading with Ayrex.

A big shout out to all Ayrex support team, keep up the good work guys,
    From a pleased customer

Clayton