BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Fake Binary Option Review Websites Part 1

Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭

Zio needs to head to the airport but Kay and him sneak in a quick Bears teaser on fake review websites in binary options that are notorious for defaming honest services at the expense of promoting affiliate marketing scams. They reveal some of the culprits in this episode such as John Kane, the scam artist running the fake review website "Binary Today" which defames honest services and promotes scam products such as "Binary Brain Wave".

The Bears will flesh out the detail in a Part 2 coming soon!

Like, Subscribe and leave your comments below!

Kind regards,
Team BSB
Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

Comments

• crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 15
    that's a great start, guys. the most of these 'websites' seem totally unrealistic and delusional. what binary really lacks is honesty!
    did you forget to take your meds?
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsdwATfwEkk&feature=youtu.be

Join Zio and Kay, as the Bears rip apart "John Kane", a known scam artist and internet ghost based in Canada, who runs BinaryToday.com, a website that is known to give fake reviews to legitimate services and promote scam products in a fraudulent manner. Have you been scammed by garbage promoted on his website? If yes get in touch at info@thebinarybears.com. This is a 3 part series with this episode being part 2. Soon the Bears will dig into "John Novak" another conman who runs a fake review website. Stay tuned!

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    I'll give anyone who can get over 60% itm over 3 months with his Binary IQ BULLSHIT, $100, no make that $500.

Stupid scam artist.

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Yes definitely a scam.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    bsbZen said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsdwATfwEkk&feature=youtu.be

Join Zio and Kay, as the Bears rip apart "John Kane", a known scam artist and internet ghost based in Canada, who runs BinaryToday.com, a website that is known to give fake reviews to legitimate services and promote scam products in a fraudulent manner. Have you been scammed by garbage promoted on his website? If yes get in touch at info@thebinarybears.com. This is a 3 part series with this episode being part 2. Soon the Bears will dig into "John Novak" another conman who runs a fake review website. Stay tuned!

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

tnx for this! got one question for you: how many websites of that sort do you think there are on the net? sometimes i catch myself reading 2-3 articles on the same website and all of it comes to praising one platform and humiliating the other. i got it that it is paid and staff but it still seems lame and dishonest to me.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    When it comes to robots, all of them are scams. And yes, some websites will bash one robot scam and promote another robot scam.
    So basically, just ignore those websites.