BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Binary Brokers That Make Their Money On COMMISSION ONLY

hi

it looks like every broker make their money different, some on commission only, while others lose money with winning traders.

can you name me brokers that earn their money on commissions only? i don't wanna have to worry that my account gets shut down after succeeding too much and for too long. better going with the right one right away.

thanks!!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

hi

it looks like every broker make their money different, some on commission only, while others lose money with winning traders.

can you name me brokers that earn their money on commissions only? i don't wanna have to worry that my account gets shut down after succeeding too much and for too long. better going with the right one right away.

thanks!!

How exactly would a binary options broker make money on commissions only? I think you misunderstood the concept.
    Binary Options are not traded in the market, therefore, there is no other money than wins and losses. They can't only make money on commissions.
    So in that case, you should trade Nadex or Forex.
  • Okane said:

How exactly would a binary options broker make money on commissions only? I think you misunderstood the concept.
    Binary Options are not traded in the market, therefore, there is no other money than wins and losses. They can't only make money on commissions.

Sorry, i probably asked the wrong way. wanted to know which brokers make money with winning traders as well, if there is any information available about this. just don't want to get closed my account all the sudden.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Okane said:

Sorry, i probably asked the wrong way. wanted to know which brokers make money with winning traders as well, if there is any information available about this. just don't want to get closed my account all the sudden.
    As I said, no broker. At least no traditional broker.

These guys here
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/4981/spectre-public-alpha-goes-live#latest
    They are working with a new concept, using block chain technology to remove the broker from the equation.
    It's in a demo phase.
  • I asked several brokers following question:
    Hypothetical scenario (no matter if possible or not): Someone funds the account with $100, has dozens successful trades per day and makes within one month $1'000'000 profit out of his $100. This particular person would be a loss for you, right?

Answer from Binary.com:
    We state that we are the counterparty to the trades conducted by our clients and that we are licensed and regulated and ensure that we comply with our conflicts of interest policy.
    https://www.binary.com/en/terms-and-conditions.html?selected_tab=conflicts-policy-tac-tab

Answer from BDswiss:
    Please note that if you gain profit, BDSwiss will transfer you the account balance which you have into your BDSwiss account, it means that you would be able to raise a withdrawal request with the whole profit amount you made.

Answer from Ayrex:
    It doesn't matter how much profit the client gets we will pay all of it to the client. We get the profit from the amount of trades on the platform, not client's losses.

Somehow i like the answer of Ayrex the most, the one of binary.com the least. HighLow did not answer my email.
  • Okane said:

These guys here
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/4981/spectre-public-alpha-goes-live#latest
    They are working with a new concept, using block chain technology to remove the broker from the equation.
    It's in a demo phase.

Thank you very much!!