BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Strategy Markets SWP Portfolio

Comments

• mjcmjc Posts: 6
    edited April 2018
    20k Last Sept. I had been making enquiries about different investment options so when they phoned, I assumed it was one of them calling me. Not called me for weeks after I said I was going to give them the 60 days notice to withdraw my funds in Sept. Now no website and email returned unsent this morning
  • magpiemagpie Posts: 15
    I would be interested in being in touch. What would be the best way to contact eachother?
  • stowa99stowa99 Posts: 6
    I have just read all your comments, it is like Deja Vu ! I have contacted the FCA and just filed a report with Action Fraud. I would be happy to help or would appreciate any help as well. That name Aaron is very familiar and Andrew Buddies. I cannot even find the website on the net and it seems that I have lost all of my money. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • stowa99stowa99 Posts: 6
    I meant Andrew Burrows
  • Hello
    It seems I am in the same boat. Can't log onto their site.
  • fboalfiefboalfie Posts: 6
    This has been filed with Action Fraud since September at least. Was sent an update it has now been escalated to the City of London Police who are investigating further. But findings may take a while. Bank payments to SM may be able to be (partly) reversed with a letter of idemnity but at present it seems harder for credit card chargebacks even with the use or Section 75 as banks claim they need proof of payments for specific SM products and not just as these being part of a larger pot (an account). But as this whole thing feels like it’s a massive scam, there is now a better change of successfully disputing any payments to SM? Maybe via the FCA Ombudsman? Anyone got back any “dividends”? Any success stories?
  • Ruardean123Ruardean123 Posts: 10
    I was issued a crime number by FCA back in November when I first suspected SM, Action Fraud passed info to Europol but they are not forthcoming with updates. I was living in hope but deep down suspected SM would vanish following the change in uk law. I'm guessing everyone had losing trades last week prior to the site closing down? Good Lawyers needed! even if SM hide our money (Aaron told me he has a large Bitcoin collection) lets put them behind bars where they belong!
  • walkswalks Posts: 6
    Has anyone actually met the so called Aaron or Andrew Burrows in person or have any idea where they may be?
  • dreamondreamon Posts: 19
    walks said:

Has anyone actually met the so called Aaron or Andrew Burrows in person or have any idea where they may be?

I don't think anyone has ever met them but happy to be proven wrong.
    fboalfie said:

Anyone got back any “dividends

I did, I believe it was December last year or January this year: £65.
    magpie said:

I would be interested in being in touch. What would be the best way to contact eachother?

It would be helpful if the admin of this forum let us send a message to more than 5 recipients, at least temporarily.
    Update 27/04/2018

I received this email last night

"Dear Client,

This email contains important information regarding your account, please read carefully.

As you are aware Strategy Markets have moved to Switzerland to comply with the new UK regulations and Tax policies. Even though Strategy Markets have moved out of the UK and our servers are based in the British Virgin Island, the UK regulators unfortunately still require us not to use a UK domain which has now been closed down.

Strategy Markets as a company has been bought out by one of its major shareholders CPT Trading Technologies. Your finances are perfectly safe and secure and you will be sent new login details for the CPT Trading Technologies Platform in the next email.

CPT Trading Technologies will now host and provide support for all accounts procured from Strategy Markets. This includes all SWP, PPS, HGS, BAP and ICE strategies. Non ICE strategy clients will be automatically migrated to the ICE strategy as the majority of clients have already moved since the performance of currency assets have not been profitable enough of late for our clients and CPT Trading Technologies. All accounts will receive a £2,000.00 bonus awarded by CPT Trading Technologies from the share buyout. This will have no additional conditions and will be automatically applied to your account in the next few days. If you wish to opt out of the bonus, please make your account manager aware of this within 5 working days of this email.

Your account will not be traded while this process takes place and we can assure you that all accounts and funds are safe and secure during this transition period.

You will be able to log on to your trading platform and access all trades from www.cptsystems.com using new login details which will be provided within the email.

You will shortly receive information from support@cptsystems.com on how to login to your existing account.

Mark Fenton

Support Team

T: 0800 0315292
    E: support@strategymarkets.co.uk
    W: www.strategymarkets.co.uk
    "

Has anyone else gotten it, too? What would you make of it?

Clearly, attention to details is not SM's greatest skill since the still report the old phone number, domain and email address.

CPT website states that: "CPT Trading Technologies Limited is situated at Floor 2 Werftestrasse, Lucerne, 6002 is owned by Multiforex limited in Floor 4 Gagarina-prosp, Ukraine, Kharkiv, Metrostroiteley_M, Kominternovskiy district."
    Things are getting weirder and weirder...

• sadrayinyossadrayinyos Posts: 2
    I opened an account in Nov 16 depositing 5K in the SWP portfolio. Up to around Nov 17 the account appeared to be doing exceptionally well at nearly 9.7K. Then slowly but surely the total has declined. I noticed that the % which started off as 1% of the total being "bet" gradually rose to often 5 or 6 %
    of the total and was lost. Last week, it apparently lost 3 trades in a period of around 5 minutes to bring the standing total to £5119, marginally more than my original 5K deposit. I rang their customer support number with a view to at least limiting the % stake they used or preferably withdrawing the lot and closing my account to prevent loss of any of my original deposit. I was asked who my "account manager" was and was then put through to the normally cheery Andrew Burrows. I told him of my concerns and intentions and he told me that he had no control over the "algorithm" and could not alter it or turn of "at the push of a button" and that the account was on an annual contract. I would have to e-mail accounts with my requests to see what they said. He was now calling me "Sir" and very matter of fact as opposed to his normally monthly call on first name terms? I said it seemed coincidental that I had not received a call for the previous 3 months whist the account was in freefall but had promptly had one every month prior? He batted that one off by asking why I had not contacted him if i had had concerns previously!! I asked for a number to discuss with someone in accounts my options and he told me they were only contactable by e-mail. I asked if I was likely to get a reply from anyone in accounts when posting to a generic accounts e-mail address and he said of course I would. Well, one week later on, and, not unexpectedly, not a birdie!!
    Strangely enough, after the conversation and the e-mail, as other posters have mentioned, all my previous links/bookmarks to my account dashboard are not recognised so I cannot even follow the further progress of my account decline? Coincidental?, I doubt it very much!

Anyway, I think I've just got to bite the bullet and put it down to experience because I don't think I'll get any comeback or remarks before they disappear completely and feel any further enquiries if I can contact them will be just a waste of my time and further bullshit from them.

Think Ill just file a report with action fraud and leave it at that!!

p.s Haven't received an e-mail from CPT Trading technologies yet and probably don't expect to now that I have made my intentions to them known!!
    I got the same email last night. Didn't get my hopes up much though
    dreamon said:

walks said:

fboalfie said:

magpie said:

It would be helpful if the admin of this forum let us send a message to more than 5 recipients, at least temporarily.
    I got paid dividends last year July, was about £500. But then when I asked why I never got paid in January Burrows told me that due to the new law I had to request dividends because they were no longer allowed to ask you how much you want paid. All absolute bull shit! We need to find these guys!
    edited April 2018
    walks said:

We need to find these guys!

What's the next move then? A friend recommended a guy he knows from a well-known insolvency and recovery agency in London. The more we are the more desirable the case would be. Just my opinion though.
    walks said:

dreamon said:

walks said:

fboalfie said:

magpie said:

I got paid dividends last year July, was about £500. But then when I asked why I never got paid in January Burrows told me that due to the new law I had to request dividends because they were no longer allowed to ask you how much you want paid. All absolute bull shit! We need to find these guys!
    I got told that I would get dividends in January. Then when they never arrived, they told me I should have requested it in December. My Profit in Jan was 6000. They took their £600 as 10% then dropped it back to £500 Profit within a few weeks.
    A couple of interesting links, but with all this happening, who says this info may also not be part of the same scammers??

In general, there are dozens of links about SWP, Strategy Markets, etc dating back to 2010 but I don’t know what to believe and what may be fake.

http://thebusinessgazer.com/strategy-markets-sell-christmas-mean-clients/

http://newtechgazette.com/cpt-trading-technologies-acquire-strategy-markets/

What is the best way to contact eachother?
    Guys. If you go to CPT Trading Technologies website it appears that they have bought out Strategy Markets! I have received no emails or calls regarding this change!
    mjc said:

walks said:

dreamon said:

walks said:

fboalfie said:

magpie said:

I got told that I would get dividends in January. Then when they never arrived, they told me I should have requested it in December. My Profit in Jan was 6000. They took their £600 as 10% then dropped it back to £500 Profit within a few weeks.
    Exact same story with me. They took their 10% then dropped profits right down
    I just received a call from someone at CPT Trading and we can now login to our accounts at cptsystems.com using the same login details as with SM I think it would be good to stay in touch as we see out the remainder of our term. Not sure if CPT are regulated (probably not) so good luck everyone I hope we get out with our shirts on! I welcome any contact if you can figure out how to? I did reply to Dreamon earlier by just pressing the reply button but perhaps Dreamon would be good enough to explain how we message each other?
  • sadrayinyossadrayinyos Posts: 2
    Just tried my SM Login on CPT site and does open up my dashboard!! Still not holding much hope of any success in getting my cash back! :-(
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I just received a call from someone at CPT Trading and we can now login to our accounts at cptsystems.com using the same login details as with SM I think it would be good to stay in touch as we see out the remainder of our term. Not sure if CPT are regulated (probably not) so good luck everyone I hope we get out with our shirts on! I welcome any contact if you can figure out how to? I did reply to Dreamon earlier by just pressing the reply button but perhaps Dreamon would be good enough to explain how we message each other?

No I don't see any regulation for that CPTsystems.com.
    Not much about who they are either. They claim to be Swiss, that requires FINMA authorization.

• MarshMarsh Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    Received an email last night has anyone else? Also I've received dividend payouts last year in July and this year January- even though it was a little late, has anyone else ?

Guys. If you go to CPT Trading Technologies website it appears that they have bought out Strategy Markets!

I think it's a lot of BS: it's the same system rebranded as CPT
  • cptsystemscptsystems Posts: 1
    Dear Valued Clients,

As you may all be aware www.strategymarkets.com.uk domain was taken down from the internet by UK regulators which we are now currently contesting as we have not been on boarding new clients within the UK since January the 1st 2018. We issued press releases and stated on our website that we would not be on boarding any clients which we have adhered to. You may find the link here which was issued by fca.. All client accounts are still active and in use and can be accessed from www.CPTSystem.com which bought out strategy markets last year in 2017.
    We have been a reputable brokerage who have paid our clients millions in dividends each year which we are sure clients in the above thread can confirm. As for winning and losing on trades each client has signed very clear terms and conditions signed and sent back before funding there accounts and all risk exposures per trade explained very clearly which state the terms and you can understand that it is a high risk investment with high rewards and high losses,
    All clients’ funds and account terms have been transferred to cptsystems.com and you may access your accounts using the same logins as you had previously.
    Given our track record of 8 years, paying our clients dividends twice a year and also paying back clients who have closed their accounts with us we look forward to having the matter contested and look forward to a successful licence application to operate within the UK.
    www.cptsystems.com will block all UK IP’s to ensure and show UK regulators that no UK residents are now being on boarded. Existing clients will have the option to use the link provided to login to their accounts and use there platform as normal.
    We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If you require any further information during the period please contact us via support@cptsystems.com.

STRATEGY MARKETS TEAM
    I have not had an email at all. I got a payout of £6,124 last July after I had deposited 2x £30,000 with them over a period From April to July. I now see this as a ploy to encourage me to invest more. I let Alex Dickson know that I had inherited some money. What is the address of the email sender? Like Dreamon, I am very sceptical about CPT takeover. If enough of us report to Action Fraud we stand a better chance of it being followed up.
    In response to the cptsystems message above. I do not recall Aaron advising me that it is a high risk investment, I do however clearly remember him telling me that "The 2.02% monthly profits are set in stone" !

Dear Valued Clients,

As you may all be aware www.strategymarkets.com.uk domain was taken down from the internet by UK regulators which we are now currently contesting as we have not been on boarding new clients within the UK since January the 1st 2018. We issued press releases and stated on our website that we would not be on boarding any clients which we have adhered to. You may find the link here which was issued by fca.. All client accounts are still active and in use and can be accessed from www.CPTSystem.com which bought out strategy markets last year in 2017.
    We have been a reputable brokerage who have paid our clients millions in dividends each year which we are sure clients in the above thread can confirm. As for winning and losing on trades each client has signed very clear terms and conditions signed and sent back before funding there accounts and all risk exposures per trade explained very clearly which state the terms and you can understand that it is a high risk investment with high rewards and high losses,
    All clients’ funds and account terms have been transferred to cptsystems.com and you may access your accounts using the same logins as you had previously.
    Given our track record of 8 years, paying our clients dividends twice a year and also paying back clients who have closed their accounts with us we look forward to having the matter contested and look forward to a successful licence application to operate within the UK.
    www.cptsystems.com will block all UK IP’s to ensure and show UK regulators that no UK residents are now being on boarded. Existing clients will have the option to use the link provided to login to their accounts and use there platform as normal.
    We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If you require any further information during the period please contact us via support@cptsystems.com.

STRATEGY MARKETS TEAM

I think I speak for most of the people on here when I say, we would just like our money back. I was due 6,000 in January but only after the event did you tell me I needed to claim it in December!! Nice to see you managed to make me over 6k in profit just before your payout of 10% when I could not access it. Since then I've had numerous losing trades amounting to 10k less in the account since Jan. I see you want to give us all 2,000 Bonus without strings from the sale. Would you like my Bank Account details to pay it straight into?
    Some of you may have noticed the SM website was based on that of the platform of ex Delta Capital Markets, which also went bust. Even the SM contract features “Delta Capital Markets” as part of the T&Cs, which may be a coincidence or an oversight, however most of us would think this may actually be the same group of people going from one scam to the next. I’m very sceptical with this new “Swiss launch”..
    I did not sign very clear T and Cs explaining the high risk nature of the investment. Nowhere on the account terms that I signed does it say that. I was told by my original contact (Alex???) that my money was going into a Slow Wind Portfolio and explicitly told that it was LOW risk. I was also assured that I could withdraw my original deposit after 12 months. not only was my contact economical with the truth, he actually told lies. Whatever you think your reputation is, CPT systems, you have to face the truth that your methods of persuading customers to invest are fraudulent.