BinaryOptions.net Forums General

BinaryTilt scam - Payback-Ltd

JannJann Posts: 12
Having been scammed by BinaryTilt about a year ago some serious money, I have been contacted by www.payback-ltd.com who found out about this somehow (I got email from them which looked like a general marketing email, not specifically addressed to me).

Now, they say that they have successfully managed to help several victims of BinaryTilt to get their money back by using a process to freeze some of BinaryTilt's offshore accounts, which forces them to settle the claimed amounts to continue their scamming business again. They say I would have 90% chances of success with my case (I used wire transactions instead of credit card, which makes this more difficult). To take my case they ask 200$ upfront payment + 7% success fee.

I cannot find any reviews / experiences from this www.payback-ltd.com, apart from three testimonials on their website.

Do you have any experiences of this company or other views how reliable this might be? Although it is not more than 200$, I am really hesitant in engaging them as this may be just the same bunch of people finding another way of using me. Let me know your thoughts?

Janne

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Jann said:

Having been scammed by BinaryTilt about a year ago some serious money, I have been contacted by www.payback-ltd.com who found out about this somehow (I got email from them which looked like a general marketing email, not specifically addressed to me).

Now, they say that they have successfully managed to help several victims of BinaryTilt to get their money back by using a process to freeze some of BinaryTilt's offshore accounts, which forces them to settle the claimed amounts to continue their scamming business again. They say I would have 90% chances of success with my case (I used wire transactions instead of credit card, which makes this more difficult). To take my case they ask 200$ upfront payment + 7% success fee.

I cannot find any reviews / experiences from this www.payback-ltd.com, apart from three testimonials on their website.

Do you have any experiences of this company or other views how reliable this might be? Although it is not more than 200$, I am really hesitant in engaging them as this may be just the same bunch of people finding another way of using me. Let me know your thoughts?

Janne

Usually when a company itself is reaching out its kind of fishy, unless you have subscribed to them. Some of these scam brokers sell your info to such scam companies which then run their own scams. This is probably how they got your email. I would not trust them. After they get your money you will most likely not be able to contact them again. Now, I am not 100% sure about this company you mentioned, but like I said, you need to do more research and see where they are located, find genuine reviews not from affiliates.
  • JannJann Posts: 12
    Thanks, Okane. Exactly my thoughts too. I do not want to pay them anything upfront. If they really believe that I have 90% chances of success, they should be able to do this only based on commission (I actually offered them higher success fee to end up to same ultimate fee, but they refused). Otherwise, I consider this as another scam.

I have tried to search information / customer reviews of this company online, but have not found any (other than those on their own website, which I cannot trust of course).

At least I have learned something about scamming from my sore experiences :)
    Jann said:

Thanks, Okane. Exactly my thoughts too. I do not want to pay them anything upfront. If they really believe that I have 90% chances of success, they should be able to do this only based on commission (I actually offered them higher success fee to end up to same ultimate fee, but they refused). Otherwise, I consider this as another scam.

I have tried to search information / customer reviews of this company online, but have not found any (other than those on their own website, which I cannot trust of course).

At least I have learned something about scamming from my sore experiences :)

Good, glad you did your research first. If you can't find much about them and they want money upfront then most likely something is not right.
  • TheObserver1TheObserver1 Posts: 11
    Yes, I would also like to know from anyone who has got money back, by using "Payback" are they legit? or yet another bunch of Scamming Criminals?
  • hworldhworld Posts: 1
    hi
    I have just been in contact with sam from payback ltd
    ho firstly quoted £650 to take the case but when the invoice came the charge was £3000! I said far to much and then he offered to spread it over 3 months. he then made the mistake of saying I was shure to get my money back and it all began to sound iffy. they had not heard of the company Fourmarkets who owed me so I terminated the conversation.
  • Hi Guys
    I have used this service and got my money back, it took some time but they do what they say I don't think they can recover for everyone but, they were successful with me.
    they helped me do a good chargeback claim that I couldn't do myself and Andrew was very professional and helpful.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    hworld said:

hi
    ho firstly quoted £650 to take the case but when the invoice came the charge was £3000! I said far to much and then he offered to spread it over 3 months. he then made the mistake of saying I was shure to get my money back and it all began to sound iffy. they had not heard of the company Fourmarkets who owed me so I terminated the conversation.

That is absolutely outrageous! no legitimate chargeback company will ask you for money, they only get paid when they recover your money and take a cut. This is a scam, the second wave of binary options scams. Now that the binary options are being shut down they are looking to re-scam the people they already scammed by offering to help them get their money back. They ask for a fee, and then walk away. You are basically giving more money to the same people who scammed you the first time.
  • alankalank Posts: 1

hworld said:

hi

That is absolutely outrageous! no legitimate chargeback company will ask you for money, they only get paid when they recover your money and take a cut. This is a scam, the second wave of binary options scams. Now that the binary options are being shut down they are looking to re-scam the people they already scammed by offering to help them get their money back. They ask for a fee, and then walk away. You are basically giving more money to the same people who scammed you the first time.
    I have used Payback LTD to get my money back after looking through several chargeback companies, the majority charged 10% up front ie. Birman Law, Winmychargeback and many more. I only see reviews here from people that did not use this company, I did and i paid up front for my case and they followed through. I got my money back from these binary scammers.
    Could "geoffking" and "alank" please contact me, use my private e-mail address, kevinhobson@y7mail.com I have some relevant info for you both.

Could "geoffking" and "alank" please contact me, use my private e-mail address, kevinhobson@y7mail.com I have some relevant info for you both.

It's better you share here. Unfortunately, we get 100s of people with similar messages like yours who are spammers and looking for the next victim
    so I would not recommend anyone emailing others. If you have something to share, you are in a forum, share!
  • MOWMOW Posts: 2
    I have been searching for ways to claim back my money that was scammed from me by Titan Trade. I have considered Giambrone and Andreas & Associates. Neither one seems to be up to the task but maybe someone has had success with them. Here I see that 2 people have had success with Payback. The rest is suspicion. Is there anyone who has had success in getting their money back?
  • Monika79Monika79 Posts: 1
    I been scammed and I want to recover my money using payback company but I'm not sure that another scam so I need some information that company is helpful.
    The "Geek", is very good in saying that every payback scheme is 'outrageous' and do not work, but has never any genuine help or advice for anyone. There are scammers involved in these payback schemes, that are part of the Scam Broker that you are trying to get your money back from, obviously these Tel Aviv criminals, who run 99% of the scam brokers, do not want you to know about genuine help, because I know of one who is genuine, and do's get your money back.
    Okane, I am certainly NO spammer/scammer, are you? Are you working with the Tel Aviv criminals? leading people into dead ends, so that they pose no threat to the criminals, and they can continue ruining peoples lives.? The Criminals are making $Millions per week, so can easily set up a site like this, and pay someone to mislead and confuse, so they will never get their money back.

Okane, I am certainly NO spammer/scammer, are you? Are you working with the Tel Aviv criminals? leading people into dead ends, so that they pose no threat to the criminals, and they can continue ruining peoples lives.? The Criminals are making $Millions per week, so can easily set up a site like this, and pay someone to mislead and confuse, so they will never get their money back.

Yes I am in my office in Tel Aviv right now, very hot here!

PS, Binaryoptions.net does suggest:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/25984#Comment_25984
    which was recommended here by the forum members.
    There are however thousands of spammer sher eon a daily basis claiming to know "the best chargeback services"
    and ask people to email them. Like I said before, if you have something to share, go ahead and share and everyone can check which service
    it is, how it works, how they make money, where they are licensed etc.
  • Max2017Max2017 Posts: 1
    I have contacted Payback for help. I lost a lot of money with some Scam Brokers. They called me today and said they would be able to get my money back. I had to pay a fee of EUR 1,500. After the recovery they will take 7% as a second fee. They have sent me an email with details to pay this fee through Paypal. In the process I needed to change my telephonenumber to receive a verification code. Changing my telephonenumber was impossible. I think this was because I was not on the regulated Paypal site but on a fake Paypal site. I will not go further with Payback because I think the are a Sam as well.
  • Max2017 said:

I have contacted Payback for help. I lost a lot of money with some Scam Brokers. They called me today and said they would be able to get my money back. I had to pay a fee of EUR 1,500. After the recovery they will take 7% as a second fee. They have sent me an email with details to pay this fee through Paypal. In the process I needed to change my telephonenumber to receive a verification code. Changing my telephonenumber was impossible. I think this was because I was not on the regulated Paypal site but on a fake Paypal site. I will not go further with Payback because I think the are a Sam as well.

Hi Max as I have written here already I used their services and it was successful for me, i paid also through PayPal and it is the original website if you want just click on the seal on the top of the PayPal page and from my knowledge, i don't think anyone can fake a PayPal lol.
    call paypal support team while you're making the payment if that helps
  • MOWMOW Posts: 2
    On the 30.04.18 I sent my first payment( US$1,000) via Paypal to Pay Back. It is on my Paypal account, not a fake and I didn't I have to change my telephone number. I have lost US $104,000 to Titan Trade. Pay Back said that they have had experience with Titan Trade and have successfully retrieved money back for their customers. I will keep everyone posted as to my success or failure with Pay Back
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    MOW said:

On the 30.04.18 I sent my first payment( US$1,000) via Paypal to Pay Back. It is on my Paypal account, not a fake and I didn't I have to change my telephone number. I have lost US $104,000 to Titan Trade. Pay Back said that they have had experience with Titan Trade and have successfully retrieved money back for their customers. I will keep everyone posted as to my success or failure with Pay Back

dude this is total bullshit, do not give them anymore money! now you've been scammed for 105,000! Stop it! These guys are ripping you off...

of course you probably work for them and posted this to trick people, well it won't work. WE at on to you.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    Currency markets are unsafe due to huge amount of scams all around them. You need to save your money from them as you can not trust anyone on these markets. You need to select a broker with good market reputation and ratings as well. Best of Luck!
  • upgradedmumupgradedmum Posts: 1
    I have been reading all your comments. I was scammed by Harvard Options. I then contacted Payback. They phoned me and told me they were in Tel Aviv and about 20 minutes away from the Harvard Options office. They said they would threaten to expose them and based on that I would get my money back. I paid $500USD upfront but since I have done this, I just feel very uneasy. I did a scam check on Payback and it said that their identity is hidden, they are based in Israel and their website has only been up and running for about 300+days. The scam checker also said that there is a high chance that these guys are scammers too. So I have now contacted Paypal to see if I can get a refund. Have contacted a company i the US who may look into my case with Harvard Options but have also contacted Paypal about the transfers of money I made to Harvard Options and see if there is any way I can recover the money. I am very suspicious now of Payback
  • fzrashidfzrashid Posts: 1
    Hey guys

I was recently scammed by Cryptexmarkets and was planning to use Payback. Let me know how your experience has been.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 1
    Hi guys! Anyone of you who is on fakebook ever heard of "Brian Michael - public figure"?
    Well, this is UNBELIEVABLE what this lowlife is doing nd getting away with a murder and the whole world, including Action Fraud, does nothing! His real name michael maher is robbing young students and olde age pensioners of their hard earned cash by promising non existing forex training, mentorship, lifelong membership to his fx Forex Crew - fb group, etc, also promises good signals and boasting of insider knowledge as being Secker's best student! When he fails to deliver anything and asked for refunds by his disappointed mentees, he just blocks them on fb, by phone, etc, and thats the last u hear from him! Not only this, he comes up with nu scams, like his bit- con latest, and taking money on false premises by offering people jobs on his future trading floor in London, also asking for loans promising to give them back 10x as much! As an excuse he says that the bank witholds his money and he is penniless, but at the same time bragging and boasting on his fb page how much hes making. Some of people in his fx group - at least 44 people officially - lost between 2-200k! 17 of us reported the scammer to Action Fraud but they are useless and tell us that thers not enough volume! How much more do they need - blood?! - theres more to it, this scammer has another internet marketer chris cobb endorsing him, and the money went to all different accounts. I spoke to the guy called Sam from payback and he sounds genuine, l will do everything to bring this low life to justice with all the info we have on him, and have money back, if anyone else here has got any idea how to deal with such a low life, pls let us know, will be greatly appreciated. Wishing you all the best.
  • sophie10sophie10 Posts: 1
    I had the same problem with him and other hundreds of people who he’s been scammed 1.5-2 million pounds. Now he’s running away , first to Hungary now to Turkey. I agree with you “trueseeker” we need to bring the scammer to justice and hope we will see he will be rotten in jail!
  • bobk824bobk824 Posts: 1
    I have lost $60k+ by a now nonexistent binary options scam company. I found Payback LTD on the web. They claim to be able to go after this kind of criminal fraud. They seem to be associated with another company called Money Back LTD.. I spoke with a person named Andrew Kelly. He is trying to reassure me that Payback is not just another scam. Scamadvisor.com rates Payback as high risk.
  • Hammerhead1968Hammerhead1968 Posts: 1
    i used payback 3 months ago i just got my money back last week thanks Andrew and his team
  • MohamedCMohamedC Posts: 1
    Never thought I would work with an Israeli company, Sam thanks so much for your help and Jack what a turnaround i love you guys thanks for getting my 37k back
    god bless you all
  • FarabiSyedFarabiSyed Posts: 1
    hworld said:

hi

I spoke to Sam, he was very polite and clear, Thanks Andrew for the help I recommend this company
  • EernieCEernieC Posts: 1
    I can vouch for this company they worked hard on my case.

On 16/04/2018 I contacted PayBack after losing more than 40k to optionsrally 2 years ago, I did not think I could get my money back, they charged me up front, I was unsure. on 18/06/2018 they got my money back and came directly from the claim they did with my bank i cannot thank them enough and have decided to put my word out there, they are honest and a hard working company.
    Thanks Jack and Andrew
  • hulmevhulmev Posts: 1
    I contacted payback a few months ago to help me work on a claim I have with a company called Binarybook a nice man named john adelman answered the phone after telling him what had happened to me, in being scammed out of 65k of my family's savings, he told me how they would be able to help after I pay an initial fee, I took the risk because I am really running out of options. my husband sleeps in another room and I am terrified to lose my children. I was fearing the worst until I received a call from my bank aware about my case and them assuring me that I am receiving the full amount back to our bank account this week I cannot explain the feeling of joy this nightmare looks to be over with. I owe a huge thank you to pay back and can truly vouch this is not a scam. for those of you hurt by this disgusting scam let payback help you.