BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Strategy Markets SWP Portfolio

Comments

• dreamondreamon Posts: 19

Who do we contact to do this if emails bounce back and there is no contact numbers that are actually still in use?

I wrote an email (a few actually) to admin@cptsystems.com and accounts@cptsystems.com

• mikvicmikvic Posts: 1
    Currently attempting to recover my investment of £5k with strategy markets made in January 2017 like everyone else now finding it difficult to speak to a person however have had response on email telling me to use same log in details which has been successfulnow they have been taken over by cptsystems in Switzerland so requested withdrawal of funds ?? See what happens
  • 2gallus2gallus Posts: 19
    Feelingpain Its defo a SCAM. And to anyone else who is waiting for a payout on the 15th July, you have more chance of finding a pork chop in a synagogue (no offence intended), I spoke to Andrew Burrows around 8 weeks ago and challenged him over several issues, his attitude changed completely, stating he "only worked" for customer services and was not aware that his name and others were all over this forum. I ended the conversation with this soulless piece of shit by stating that he would probably never contact me again (He hasn't) To the others who have invested way more than me (10k) give it up or you'll end up sick with stress and worry. I know this is a bitter pill to swallow, invest in England winning the World Cup, because believe me, you've more chance of getting a payout. Peace 2gallus
  • dreamondreamon Posts: 19
    Why do you think they keep talking about 15th July? Is it just a random date to keep us quite and wait or do you think there might be other reasons behind that specific date?

Agreed on Andrew Burrows' fake identity: we should report him to the police for identity theft, besides fraud of course.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    duh, its overdue if you haven't already.
    Just logged on to my CPT acc, a withdrawal for 17,429 (pounds) was executed from my account at 12:32 pm, leaving one penny !!!!
    No trades were registered, just a withdrawal on the Banking History.

Anyone else been ass raped ?
    CPT are robbing scumbags, ARRON, ANDREW B, I hope you end up in prison, Ill go out my way to join you both there.

For anyone else on this forum, the screenshots I have posted are genuine, showing current balance, withdrawal and last trades.
    Peace
    2gallus
  • Ruardean123Ruardean123 Posts: 10
    CPT are burning every ones accounts now I'm guessing! Probably don't have enough new money coming in to pay anyone since the new law change. My lawyer assures me they can't hide!
    Tried emailing them for a reason for withdrawal, TBH Im pissing in the wind, email would not send, stating error try later, Aye right, ill be watching future comments
    Ruardean123 let us know if you find these scumbags
  • Ruardean123Ruardean123 Posts: 10
    They would like us to think they have moved to Ukraine!! If anyone has a reliable contact in the uk police (mine have proved hopeless) then please get in touch. I have the UK home address, Car registration and color photograph of someone claiming to be a director of cpt ! perhaps if questioned he might spill some beans about the real people behind SM and CPT ??
  • JimbobJimbob Posts: 4
    Hi everyone, i heard about Andrew's redundancy so now nobody calls me. For a while everything seems fine and then this morning I couldn't access my account but it's working fine now and the balance is still up a sufficient amount. I hate how unstable everything feels and have a bad feeling about the dividends in July . I've read comments on forums where people have received them, it's apparently very up and down nothing like what they promote and makes you wonder how legitimate these comments are. Have you tried those 0203 contact numbers, any joy?
    FeelingPain, this is a great place for you all to get together and list all your information in one place. IF the service is legit they will try and help you, if not the police can use the info for their files...
  • magpiemagpie Posts: 15
    Unable to log in this evening. Not recognising my password and server down.

For what it's worth I think Andrew Burrows is a complete fraud and is going to ground as fast as he can.

I have let both my card departments know and they are following it up. Credit and visa debit. Haven't heard anything for a while though.

Definitely worth everyone filling out the Action Fraud form on-line. Pressure in numbers.

I'm in Bristol and would be up for a What's app group.
  • walkswalks Posts: 6
    Mine is the same. Log in failed
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    Some users on this thread have asked for their comments and accounts to be removed because CPT have requested they do so before they will 'unlock' the trader accounts. This may cause one or two 'gaps' in the thread.

I would question why any reputable broker would need to behave this way, but I will allow our visitors to draw their own conclusions.
    I appreciate the thought of getting together as a group to hold these individuals too account but these Scumbags are way ahead of us. Keeping naive (like I was) investors on a promise is there business

Look at my last posts with the screen shots from my laptop.. I was robbed, fleeced or burned. Call it what you want. I feel for others who are in the same predicament.

As for CPT blocking accounts unless you remove you're posts from this forum.

Here is my email address and password to my CPT account, feel free to have a look at what happened on my account.

CPT are Robbing bastard, you will lose your investment.

john.cherry@techie.con

Password.

Celtic12
    Sorry guys Re- my last post The password is celtic12 (I originally posted "Celtic12".

It's with lower case "c"
    Peace
    2gallus
    john.cherry@techie.com

celtic12
  • WeAllTry1WeAllTry1 Posts: 13
    2gallus said:

Sorry guys Re- my last post The password is celtic12 (I originally posted "Celtic12".

It's with lower case "c"
    Peace
    2gallus

Looked into your account.

It seems like you were able to withdraw £31,000 on the 17/08/17?

What happened there?
    WeAllTry1

I'm now locked out of my CPT account.

I relived that at least you managed to take a look at my account.

The £31,000 withdrawal was made by SM, they contacted me saying that I was doing too many manual trades which was not permitted.

They basically withdrew the funds and told me it would be put back into their system.
    All bullshit, they robbed my profits and as you have seen cleaned out my account of £17k last week.

I was not at any time paid a dividend or slowed to withdraw.

As said before and as expected CPT have locked me out of my account, I have no doubt that this was because I made my log in details public.. I had nothing to lose only hopefully information to share

Peace
    2gallus
    It has been suggested and I am in no doubt that it's absolutely accurate that CPT are monitoring the posts on this site.

As I freely gave my log in details publicly on this forum and at least one of you guys managed to access my account, I would ask that you challenge anyone claiming to be from CPT why they cleaned out my account.

I can't, I'm looked out and all I can hope for is I'm causing them untold grief and hopefully discouraging anyone from investing with there guttless, robbing SCAMMING SCUMBAGS
    edited June 2018
    Has anyone ever actually got their money back from these people?
    "
    Or met anyone at their "company"?

Some users on this thread have asked for their comments and accounts to be removed because CPT have requested they do so before they will 'unlock' the trader accounts. This may cause one or two 'gaps' in the thread.

I would question why any reputable broker would need to behave this way, but I will allow our visitors to draw their own conclusions.

There is a reason they are doing this, its because they are a scam. If they weren't then there wouldn't be so many problems, and all you investors would be able to withdraw your funds.

PS... It is ABSOLUTELY illegal for them or any financial services company to hold your money hostage, it is your right to complain about them. If they ask you to remove your comments in order to get your money, and you do it, you are part of the problem.
    The_Geek_MH

I only wish I had come across this forum and you're posts before I'd invested. It's a shame you never managed to log into my account and see how CPT (SM) absolutely financially raped me of my investment (10k) which is nothing compared to others on here.

Peace
    John Cherry

(2gallus)
    John.. have you called them?

Have they given you ANY logical reason why they removed your 10k? and your 30k profit? and when it will be paid to you?

Who was your "customer service" (ha) representative.. the guy playing "Andrew Burrows" (who is apparently "leaving" today) or another?
    WeAllTry1

Yes Andrew Burrows.
    No contact, just cleaned out leaving a balance of one penny (As you saw) in my account.

Can't log in, no Joy on the phone number.

As stated before, hopefully my posts and transparency will discourage others from investing.

If you look at one of my older posts I explained that I challenged AB over multiple issues and ended the conversation stating I knew he would never call me again ( he still hasn't)

They absolutely fleeced me, and there is nothing I can do accept make others aware.
    Peace
    JC
    (2gallus)