BinaryOptions.net Forums General

BinaryTilt scam - Payback-Ltd

Comments

• MuhammadAliMuhammadAli Posts: 1
    Hello my name is Muhammad i live in australia my cousin told me about payback a few months back i contacted them i lost over 13000 usd in this scammm i didnt know what else to do my bank did not help me and i needed my money back
    thank you payback for helping me recover my money i will be sure to tell anyone who has lost money in this crazy scam world about you
    great service very nice people and i got my money back ! thank you so much
  • agnesfdelacruzagnesfdelacruz Posts: 1
    I was also a victim of scam by fake brokers, what about chargeback, is this legit?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I was also a victim of scam by fake brokers, what about chargeback, is this legit?

Hey. We have a thread here about Mychargeback: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/25984#Comment_25984
    We are getting some feedback from traders and it seems they are good. Check it out.
  • PhilippPhilipp Posts: 1
    Hi Guys
    I have used this service and got my money back, it took some time but they do what they say I don't think they can recover for everyone but, they were successful with me.
    they helped me do a good chargeback claim that I couldn't do myself and Andrew was very professional and helpful. Can you prove to me that you get money back?Maybe you are one of the company words here are thousands of dolars for them if they are scam
  • soasoa Posts: 1
    Mohamed from Australia where about are you I'm in south Australia I need to speak to you to confirm if payback is legit. I've been scammed myself and in a really bad financial situation
  • Snoopy2018Snoopy2018 Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Hi Guys, I am from Amsterdam, I am Scammed by Capital-Traders Ltd. and have contact with Money Back Ltd. I have payed Eur. 950,- in advance and also when they get the money back they will take 7% profit. I did payments trough my credit-card account but the bank refuses to cooperate. Because transactions where longer back than 120 days. Credit Card policy. So now I wait for the next step and will keep you posted.
  • jogi45jogi45 Posts: 1
    Hi snoopy i am living in Amsterdam to is there a possibility that we meet in person
    Jogi
  • PRIO1PRIO1 Posts: 1
    Hello people, i got problems with group-investment.com, they wont answer my withdrawals requests. Any attempt to contact them leads to faillure. Im in it with 11k incl. profit. I am considering payback-ltd.com.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    PRIO1 said:

Hello people, i got problems with group-investment.com, they wont answer my withdrawals requests. Any attempt to contact them leads to faillure. Im in it with 11k incl. profit. I am considering payback-ltd.com.

they are a scam for sure, lets start a new thread for people to find easier, this one is for a different scam.
  • james59james59 Posts: 1
    Anyone heard of Mayfair-trade.online ? Are they scammers?
  • serafinkaserafinka Posts: 1
    the payback ltd seems to be quite competent? or I am so naive? I have lost about 30k pounds and desperately need help.
    serafinka said:

the payback ltd seems to be quite competent? or I am so naive? I have lost about 30k pounds and desperately need help.

you need to talk to your local regulator, and talk to your broker or services local regulator, and your bank/charge card service. Most of the recovery services are scams, be very careful with one of those. Absolutely do not give any money to a payback recovery service. If they are legit they will claim a portion of your retrieved funds and not ask for money up front.
  • mindfulmindful Posts: 3
    Hi ive been scammed by s2trade of 130k plus has anyone heard of them?? And now i would like to know if this payback ltd is legit???
  • mindfulmindful Posts: 3
    Payback ltd requires an upfront based on amt of recovery mine was about 3.7% for the admin n legal services & then another 7% of recovered amt as commission. So it this legit?
  • sharnaeb88sharnaeb88 Posts: 1
    Hi my mum has been scammed a very large amount of money by old trader.. has anyone ligitmate encounters with payback ltd ??
    We really need help
  • TopcoilTopcoil Posts: 1
    BinaryTilt scam - Payback-Ltd
    Having been scammed by BinaryTilt about a year ago some serious money, I have been contacted by www.payback-ltd.com who found out about this somehow (I got email from them which looked like a general marketing email, not specifically addressed to me).

Now, they say that they have successfully managed to help several victims of BinaryTilt to get their money back by using a process to freeze some of BinaryTilt's offshore accounts, which forces them to settle the claimed amounts to continue their scamming business again. They say I would have 90% chances of success with my case (I used wire transactions instead of credit card, which makes this more difficult). To take my case they ask 200$ upfront payment + 7% success fee.

I cannot find any reviews / experiences from this www.payback-ltd.com, apart from three testimonials on their website.

Do you have any experiences of this company or other views how reliable this might be? Although it is not more than 200$, I am really hesitant in engaging them as this may be just the same bunch of people finding another way of using me. Let me know your thoughts?
  • antifraudantifraud Posts: 3
    S2Trade is the same as Toroption and they are a very tricky gang of fraudsters. I can`t leave any comment about Payback LTD, but Mychargeback is more expensive if they succeed. They want $ 1000 USD upfront. They will charge 25% of the recovery, and they couldn`t help me against Toroption.At least are Payback LTD more close to the banks used by the scammers. What regards other recovery firms with upfront, they all are scammers and stop responding after the payment is done. Be careful!
  • O4luckO4luck Posts: 1
    simeone_moss

Can you please tell me the name of the asset refund agency that you used? Thanks

• TerfanAybaraTerfanAybara Posts: 2
    Payback Ltd is a SCAM! I found them after loosing $20,000 to a Forex Broker scam. I contacted them to try to get my money back. Someone called me very quickly and everything sounded great so I decided to move ahead with them. They asked for my payment information even though they hadn't sent me the contract yet. They told me that it would be sent immediately after the phone call. So I paid them and waited for the contract. I didn't get it, so I wrote them asking for them to send it again. Didn't get it until the next day, which isn't a big deal, but after reading it I found that the contract was totally stacked in their favor and didn't protect me at all. I immediately emailed them saying that I couldn't sign the contract and I wanted my money back. They said they would process the refund immediately, but they never did. I had multiple emails with them where they said that the refund was processed, but I still didn't get my money back. Now I am working with my credit card company to get my money back. They won't return my emails, they won't return my calls. They were supposed to help me get my money back from a different company and now I am fighting with them to get my money back. Total scam. Avoid this company at all costs!!!
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    I am reading carefully this thread and I am just amazed of all the things that I have read. It is almost scary what all these people are doing and the ways that they are cheating and collecting information. Is there any legal way to fight them?
  • TerfanAybaraTerfanAybara Posts: 2
    Ok, I have to take back my previous comment. I finally got my deposit back from Payback Ltd. If I could delete my previous comment, I would. But they gave me my deposit back, so it isn't fair for me to call them a scam.
  • Snoopy2018Snoopy2018 Posts: 2
    All even now after almost one year, I do not see any result.
    FUND RECOVERY SERVICES ENGAGEMENT
    This Agreement is entered into on ___2018-07_______ (the “Maintenance Agreement”) between the:
    Between:
    Money Back Ltd Reg No.515711653 (Hereinafter: “The Company")
    Who can you trust?
    Lost 12000 EUR, still waiting and it is very frustrating.

All even now after almost one year, I do not see any result.
    FUND RECOVERY SERVICES ENGAGEMENT
    This Agreement is entered into on ___2018-07_______ (the “Maintenance Agreement”) between the:
    Between:
    Money Back Ltd Reg No.515711653 (Hereinafter: “The Company")
    Who can you trust?
    Lost 12000 EUR, still waiting and it is very frustrating.

almost no one on the internet. The same trolls fucking with social media are working to scam everyone they can across the internet.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Well, good to see that people posting here some good feedbacks about this company really, I think it's something we all need for especially when we have been scammed for so big amounts of money lately with all that dishonest forex brokers, congrats to everyone who got paid!
  • MichaelKatzMichaelKatz Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    Hello everyone,
    my name is Michael Katz, I'm the head of the recovery department at Payback Ltd, I'm here to answer all your questions, I saw people here writing a lot of bullshit, you can ask me anything you want, furthermore all of you are more than welcome to come and visit us in our offices.
    waiting for your comments.

regards.
  • lucky13lucky13 Posts: 1
    Hi Michael Katz , it’s interesting how all the people bad mouthing Payback have suddenly gone quiet .......
    lucky13 said:

Hi Michael Katz , it’s interesting how all the people bad mouthing Payback have suddenly gone quiet .......

because we know its a scam, that they can't get any money back,that they are the same people who used to be binary options brokers. suck it scammer.
  • MartkimwatMartkimwat Posts: 1
    I lost £45K on two binary options scammers, Options XO and Tradersking, I contacted Action Fraud but they have not been able to do anything. About six months ago, I saw an ad for a company that claimed they could get my money back, so contacted them but as soon as they said they wanted £6000 up front, I told them to get lost. I saw another ad the other day for Payback Ltd on Yahoo home page so gave them a call. The guy I spoke to, David Silver said they would not ask for money upfront but at some later stage they may ask for a small sum to cover admin costs. So far so good. he also said the process would take some time, again fair enough. What concerns me is that having explained that it would take me a while to collate the information, he called me back several times the next few days saying he really wanted to get on with the claim process. I had already said that having waited nearly five years to try and find someone who could help, I was not expecting anything to happen quickly, so I'm concerned that this guy is pushing me to hurry up and start the claim process. it makes me very suspicious. Also as someone else said, if their claim to be 80% successful is true then they should be happy to work on a no win no fee basis.
  • enmanueffenmanueff Posts: 2
    I would also like to know from anyone who has got money back, by using "Payback" are they legit?