BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

MIKE FREEMAN PRIVATE TRADING SIGNALS GROUP - THE REAL RESULTS

I decided to start this thread to publish the results of Mike Freeman's Signal Group on a daily basis. It will all be based on the signals he provides his followers and I will keep record if every trade was an ITM or OTM. So starting as from today the info is compiled of the previous trading day signals. Let's see what the results are. I will be completely unbiased and just publish the REAL RESULTS for anyone who would be interested to follow it. You guys can comment on anything if you want to. Let me know what you guys think or any suggestions you might have for this thread. You are most welcome.

So - here goes.......

Trading Signals and Results for Wednesday 10 December 2014

1. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 18:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1228.027 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1229.300 RESULT: WIN / ITM

2. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1229.000 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1228.100 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

3. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 18:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1.24267 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.24269 RESULT: WIN / ITM

4. Asset: EUR/GBP Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 0.79149 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 0.79211 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

RESULTS: 4 Trades Placed - 2 ITM / 2 OTM

Win Ratio for day: 50%

Comments

• JAZZJAZZ Posts: 6
    please also take into consideration when the trade is received in your inbox. I did really pay much attention to the trades he sent today but i am almost positive i could not trade at least two because when i received they were already over the the suggested entry points significantly. so even if they won it would not be a trade i could take
  • packington1packington1 Posts: 1
    Do you know guy's actually emailed Michael Freeman 2 days ago regarding joining his auto trader. Amazingly enough had a email back in about 2 minutes saying do this do that etc, now i very nearly signed up straight away but thought no google him for some feedback and came across you guy's with your review and to be honest was very surprised with how negative you were as he is pretty "high profile" in this business.So away i went thinking what now....I know i'll give him a chance to clear his name so emailed back 3 times asking the relevant questions with no reply so pm messaged him on facebook still no reply then tonight noticed he was on facebook and messaged him directly on his site to say no reply from numerous emails etc please message me.Went back on to try and get on his facebook page and surprise surprise not allowed.....Conclusion a total Wa..er Honestly gobsmacked.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Dude ChargeBacks as you have been SCAMMED file them as QUICKLY as possible, if enough of you do this with the CREDIT CARD COMPANIES maybe he can be BLOCKED.. If it was me I would do a chargeback so fast your head would spin! Brokers hate charge backs but in this case its well deserved! Complain across the board @ your brokers on youtube to forums, like I said your voices being heard again and again will take him down, FOREXPEACEARMY, go there he has complaints there file cases there as that is the most popular site for scams.. A guilty case there will help phuck his REPUTATION...
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    JAZZ - thank you for your post! I am aware of what you are saying. I will keep accurate record of it. I promise.

So if the results show NO TRADE then that would mean that the price was not at the desired strike rate (no trade placed). Will not count as a win or a loss.
    Trading Signals and Results for Thursday 11 December 2014

1. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 18:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1226.330 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1226.300 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

2. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 19:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1.23906 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.23723 RESULT: WIN / ITM

3. Asset: GOOGLE Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 531.745 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 535.840 RESULT: NO TRADE

4. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 20:30GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1.23786 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.23802 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

5. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 21:30GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1224.674 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE 1225.000 RESULT: NO TRADE

RESULTS: 3 Trades Placed - 1 ITM / 2 OTM / 2 NO TRADES

Win Ratio for day: 33.33%

Average Stats: Total Trades = 7 / 3 ITM / 4 OTM / 2 NO TRADES / Win Ratio: 42.86%
  • MikeyFeeMaleMikeyFeeMale Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    Dear Michael Freeman,

just admit that you are a FRONTLINE WHORE you're NOTHING but a MONEY SCAM BACKDOOR.

ALL the FAKE VIDEOS, OVERSEAS TRIPS, DONATIONS ??? ....lol THIS IS ALL SCAMS, ALL PLANNED from the VERY START.

YOU BITCH ABOUT OTHER SCAMMERS WHEN YOU ARE ONE,THEN MAKE SOME BOGUS GARBAGE AUTO-TRADER/DONATIONS JUST TO LOOK GOOD.

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO NOW. SO FUCK YOU!! WE ALL KNOW YOUR TRUE SCAM GAME.

FAKE ASS - DISGRACEFUL - SO CALLED "RIGHTEOUS AMERICAN". FUCK YOU AND YOUR FOLLOWERS !!!!!
  • kwinkwin Posts: 5
    here is mine 500 eur to 70 eur the guy never answer when you have questions on his auto trader and how to use it
    edited December 2014
    Please if you can post it as TEXT or image attachment and not a file as you have multiple IPs and there is a HACKER going around so we have to be careful, not to say anything you are doing is malicous in nature as both IPs are from near the same origin so please don't be insulted. We just need to be safe here. Thanks for your help! :) Yes this guy will not answer questions unless he thinks you are a possible sale after you signup he VANISHES! Damn Girl! Enimen would be proud!
    Just to let everyone know who is following this thread - there was NO SIGNALS on Friday, 12 December 2014. I have confirmed this with others. Let's see what the new week brings - otherwise I will have to go to plan B.

Someone has mentioned to me that it is strange that there was not any signals - normally if there would not be any "trading" then we will be informed beforehand. I share the same feeling with this person that maybe.......just maybe......Freeman was so involved with his emails to Lotz that he forgot to trade.
    Trading Signals and Results for Monday 15 December 2014

1. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 18:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1.24626 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.24364 RESULT: NO TRADE

2. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1207.030 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1197.700 RESULT: WIN / ITM

3. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 21:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1.24352 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.24343 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

4. Asset: APPLE Expiry: 21:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 108.741 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 108.490 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

5. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 23:30GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1.24372 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE 1.24442 RESULT: WIN / ITM

6. Asset: EUR/JPY Expiry: 23:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 146.390 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE 146.632 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

RESULTS: 6 Trades Placed - 2 ITM / 3 OTM / 1 NO TRADES

Win Ratio for day: 33.33%

Average Stats: Total Trades = 13 / 5 ITM / 7 OTM / 3 NO TRADES / Win Ratio: 38.46%
  • mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    Leaving aside the issue that Michael's results are poor regardless, the issue of "No Trades" is an inherent drawback of any signal service, however good (and I've tried a ton before realising that the only way to trade is to learn to do it yourself). The biggest problem to profitability is that you can ALWAYS get in at the recommended entry price on a losing trade but only some of the time on a winning trade - so your results will always be worse than those advertised by the signal provider.
  • TBOATBOA Posts: 4
    I applaud your efforts on this! Will be following,

Regards
    Paul
    edited December 2014
    Maybe Mike is using his own Auto Trader to get trades now for his manual signals since the win rate is under 50% on average about the same as his Auto Trader. Way to keep consistent! Just once again shows this guy is no Trader or Mentor... Mike the Piker...
    I apologize to everyone - I made a slight mistake on the results of Monday, 15 December 2014 - I counted the 1 (ONE) NO TRADE as a trade - here is the correct stats then for that day. The Average Stats stays the same.

1. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 18:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1.24626 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.24364 RESULT: NO TRADE

2. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1207.030 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1197.700 RESULT: WIN / ITM

3. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 21:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1.24352 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.24343 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

4. Asset: APPLE Expiry: 21:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 108.741 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 108.490 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

5. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 23:30GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1.24372 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE 1.24442 RESULT: WIN / ITM

6. Asset: EUR/JPY Expiry: 23:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 146.390 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE 146.632 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

RESULTS: 5 Trades Placed - 2 ITM / 3 OTM / 1 NO TRADES

Win Ratio for day: 40.00%

Average Stats: Total Trades = 13 / 5 ITM / 7 OTM / 3 NO TRADES / Win Ratio: 38.46%
    mrsbear - yes you are correct. In essence the results is still below the "talk" of more than 70% ITM. There is still to date no published results of this service - it does not exist at all. If I am wrong - then somebody please help me.

TBOA - thank you for your kind post sir. You are very welcome.

Anyone reading this - You are seeing a publication of this service results for the first time here on binaryoptions.net

lotzofbotz - maybe, maybe not - I will keep posting the results - maybe it could help people make an informed decision
    Trading Signals and Results for Tuesday 16 December 2014

1. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 19:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1197.305 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1194.000 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

2. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1.24995 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.24847 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

3. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 22:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1.24993 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.25090 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

RESULTS: 3 Trades Placed - ZERO ITM / 3 OTM / ZERO NO TRADES

Win Ratio for day: 0.00%

Average Stats: Total Trades = 16 / 5 ITM / 10 OTM / 3 NO TRADES / Win Ratio: 31.25%
  • tonyhawleytonyhawley Posts: 1
    I have lost £70 of my original deposit of 250gbp after just a couple of days so I have emailed Mr Freeman to recompense my loss as he clearly is useless and very misleading! IF I get a reply I'll let you all know.
    I'm sorry that you have made a loss tonyhawley. You have at least not lost your whole invested amount like many other people. IF you do get a reply - it will be awesome if you will let us know. On these forums everybody has a fair chance to bring their side of the story. Even Michael Freeman himself.
  • soderstromsoderstrom Posts: 64
    I have lost about 500 usd on Michaels signals and i have bean follow him since the start of his signal with a demo account and he has nerver been profitable. And i have also tryd Pauls one click auto trader and that even worst. They are big scammers
    Funny thing is Mike had a great idea about using a certification/stamp on regulated brokers ect ect even though he would use that for MALICIOUS purposes what if we had one that was the inverse for TRADERS by TRADERS. For all of these SCAM AUTOTRADERS/ONE PAGE WONDER SCAMS... Only true signal services would get the STAMP OF APPROVAL! Great idea thanks MIKE! Oh by the way here is something you will never be able to get daily Mike, done by a professional trader day after day..
    Thanks again for your posting the results Raiden great job!
  • soderstromsoderstrom Posts: 64
    Nice results Lotz....The fun part is that michael said Before he strat his auto trader that there are no auto trader that works and will never bee. Dont remeber what video it was but he has it on youtube
    That is because Auto Traders are based on linear logic and the markets are non-linear in nature kind of think of it this way. The market is like a weather system sometimes its raining sometimes snowing, sunny, windy ect ect. So what do you do under different weather conditions you dress and react accordingly right. If raining you grab an umbrella raincoat if sunny shorts and sunglasses. Now a bot of any kind can't tell the weather and just dresses as its told to and hopes the weather is the right kind. This is why a good technical trader reacts to the current prevailing market conditions, example I am using my bots less and trading indicators more I am trading more turbo options and less longer expires due to the movements I am seeing and because that is where the money is so its a snow coat and rubber boots for me for now... Oh and bots also RUST in bad weather too!
  • krchmarkrchmar Posts: 2
    Thank you so much for sharing, but it was too late for me I guess. Here is the screenshot of Mike's Auto Trader for my account as you can see I almost lost every single $

So hopefully, I can make some comeback with the rest of my money, but the problem is I am a total noob in Binary Options trading. Are there any good strategies that can make that comeback possible without losing money?
    Thank you for all your comments guys.

krchmar - and to everyone else - remember that the info I am sharing is only for the Private Signal Trading Group of Michael Freeman. The trades are not from the AutoTrader. Just wanted to clear that issue if anyone was perhaps under that impression.

The signals are direct from Michael Freeman himself sent to his followers/subscribers via email/sms.
    Trading Signals and Results for Wednesday 17 December 2014

1. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 17:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1197.219 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1195.100 RESULT: NO TRADE

2. Asset: APPLE Expiry: 18:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 107.450 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 107.500 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

3. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1.24094 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.23238 RESULT: WIN / ITM

4. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 19:30GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1195.169 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1199.300 RESULT: WIN / ITM

5. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 21:30GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1194.922 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1187.000 RESULT: WIN / ITM

RESULTS: 4 Trades Placed - 3 ITM / 1 OTM / 1 NO TRADES

Win Ratio for day: 75.00%

Average Stats: Total Trades = 19 / 8 ITM / 11 OTM / 4 NO TRADES / Win Ratio: 42.11%
  • krchmarkrchmar Posts: 2
    How do you have so much money to trade with Raiden? You rich or something :D ?
    edited December 2014
    LOL @ krchmar - Rich? That will depend on what a persons definition will be of being rich. Thank you for your contribution and welcome to Binaryoptions.net!
    Trading Signals and Results for Thursday 18 December 2014

1. Asset: GOLD Expiry: 19:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 1196.614 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1196.400 RESULT: WIN / ITM

2. Asset: EUR/GBP Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is above 0.78408 Enter a PUT Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 0.78376 RESULT: WIN / ITM

3. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 20:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1.22766 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.22826 RESULT: WIN / ITM

4. Asset: FACEBOOK Expiry: 21:00GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 78.0450 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 78.4000 RESULT: WIN / ITM

5. Asset: EUR/USD Expiry: 23:30GMT Trade Alert: If price is below 1.22883 Enter a CALL Trade. EXPIRED PRICE: 1.22834 RESULT: LOSS / OTM

RESULTS: 5 Trades Placed - 4 ITM / 1 OTM / ZERO NO TRADES

Win Ratio for day: 80.00%

Average Stats: Total Trades = 23 / 12 ITM / 12 OTM / 4 NO TRADES / Win Ratio: 52.17%