BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

I cannot withdrawal from IQ Options! Did anyone meet this situation?

LucianLeungLucianLeung Posts: 2
Help!

Comments

• fernandofgfernandofg Posts: 4
    Hi, can you please be more specific about the situation. Did you make the withdrawal and you are not getting the money to your bank account, how many days since your withdrawal, or iq option is holding your money, or what is iq option support telling you about this, please explain. Thank you
  • LucianLeungLucianLeung Posts: 2

Hi, can you please be more specific about the situation. Did you make the withdrawal and you are not getting the money to your bank account, how many days since your withdrawal, or iq option is holding your money, or what is iq option support telling you about this, please explain. Thank you

The money did not go to my bank account, and it has been 7 days. They did not reply to my email.
  • fernandofgfernandofg Posts: 4
    I wrote to support via desktop app, they took 1 day to respond

''I am very concerned about this pandemic, and especially about what comes from here in the following weeks and months. All the money I have made on this platform is my only income, do I need to know if this global problem is going to affect the money I have in my account? Do I need to know if my money is safe? and if at any time I have to withdraw all the money I will not have problems withdrawing it''

This is their reply:

''Hello dear trader! Thank you for your message and sorry for my late response.

All withdrawals are processed as per our terms and conditions. The pandemic shold not have any influence on the trading platform.

We are always taking care of our traders so you may be assured that we will help you with anything!

Please have the most wonderful day!
    I am always here for you if you need anything else.''

Now, please tell us:

1. The money you uploaded to the platform was from an account in your name?
    2. The money that you are withdrawing goes directly to a bank account to your name?

Im about to withdraw in some days too (from iqoption), so I think your answer is important to all users in this forum

Also don't forget to update this post if you are getting the money in these days

Regards
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Well, if you get an answer and kind of promise to sort it out, it means everything's fine. There may indeed be delays on the part of the banking systems, not the brokers, because in some countries they are now operating on a limited scale, plus the price of a lot of assets is changing rapidly, and this can lead to some delays, so perhaps in this case it is worth showing some loyalty. So I would not be making any categorical conclusions yet, so just wait a little bit and if there are any other difficulties to report. Actually it happens, I was in a situation where I blamed the broker and the problem was with the bank. I'm talking about another broker, just in case.
  • warriortgwarriortg Posts: 1
    I was able to read the same complain online. Based on the conversation I remembered:
    1. Check with your local bank regarding this. Coordinate with them. According to the one I read, it may still take more than 7 days.
    2. Coordinate with IQ Options if you already talk to the bank.