BinaryOptions.net Forums General

IBPC??

MrZg100MrZg100 Posts: 2

Hello

When i want withdrawal my profit they tell me that i must have International Business Permit Certificate (IBPC). Then I was send a mesagge to IBP-Certificate@protonmail.com and they tell me that i need pay about $2800 to get it that permit.

What is International Business Permit Certificate? Do i really need that?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    this is total bullshit, both are scams, the broker and the IBP certificate fee, total scams. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MORE MONEY!!!!!! I MEAN IT !
  • abdelrhman878abdelrhman878 Posts: 1
    Hello?
    Did u pay the IBPC fee ? because there's a broker asked me to pay 4350$ to get my profits but idk this is true or not .. please someone answer me
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hello?
    Did u pay the IBPC fee ? because there's a broker asked me to pay 4350$ to get my profits but idk this is true or not .. please someone answer me

You already got the answer above, from the The_Geek_MH - it's a scam.

• Mtmcnally53Mtmcnally53 Posts: 1
    I was trading with Crypto-Interest Company and they have many hidden fees. At the end of the trade, they assess you with a 10% tax. After you pay thaat, they demand a $10,000.00 International Monetary Transfer Fee. Upon paying that, they want an additional $7,500.00 fee for an International Business Permit Certificate. I think this is all a scam. Anyone else run into this?
    100% scam, don't believe it, don't pay them any money or any more money... you will not get it back, ever, start calling the local authorities, your national authorities, and the authorities of any countries listed on the broker website...
  • vinner2019vinner2019 Posts: 1
    edited October 2023

Dear sir I have contacted this women under account crypto_mentor at Instagram and she asked me to submit 500 usd for trading at website called Intercryptotrade.com

But when i have finshed my week i needed to withdraw my profit but these websites asked me to submit the IBPC certificate for 3500 usd to release my money. I know you have said it is fraud but i need you to tell how can i find out where to trade and with whom i can trust.

edited October 2023

Dear sir I have contacted this women under account crypto_mentor at Instagram and she asked me to submit 500 usd for trading at website called Intercryptotrade.com

But when i have finshed my week i needed to withdraw my profit but these websites asked me to submit the IBPC certificate for 3500 usd to release my money. I know you have said it is fraud but i need you to tell how can i find out where to trade and with whom i can trust.

your locally regulated tradig platform... where are you?
  • neha2002neha2002 Posts: 2
    edited November 2020

i was trading with Coilboxx.com Company and they have many hidden fees. At the end of the trade, they assess you with a 10% tax. After you pay thaat, they demand a $899 to generate code. Upon paying that, they want an additional $699 fee for an International Business Permit Certificate. I have already paid.is there anyway to get the money back please help me out. I have given all my salary into this :(

neha2002 said:

i was trading with Coilboxx.com Company and they have many hidden fees. At the end of the trade, they assess you with a 10% tax. After you pay thaat, they demand a $899 to generate code. Upon paying that, they want an additional $699 fee for an International Business Permit Certificate. I have already paid.is there anyway to get the money back please help me out. I have given all my salary into this :(

Dude, I am very sorry to hear about this but it is doubtful you will see that money again. You need to call the local authorities, your national regulator/investigators, call the bank and see if you can do a charge back, good luck.
  • neha2002neha2002 Posts: 2

I reside in India am requesting them to refund but they denied. They are asking amount for Ibpc.but i have all the proof and chats where they had assured me that after IMT there won't be any charges so I can file against them.

neha2002 said:

I reside in India am requesting them to refund but they denied. They are asking amount for Ibpc.but i have all the proof and chats where they had assured me that after IMT there won't be any charges so I can file against them.

IBPC is total scam,
  • BinTraderBinTrader Posts: 3
    Anyone had the same issue with MOOptions withdrawals
  • rahul1404rahul1404 Posts: 4

I invested in a company named universal forex trade. I gained profits but when i asked my broker to withdraw my profits she told me to pay 10% tax, then for IMT code and now asking me to pay for IBPC. I don't know what should i do now. I will get the profits if i pay for ibpc or its a scam? Pls help me

rahul1404 said:

I invested in a company named universal forex trade. I gained profits but when i asked my broker to withdraw my profits she told me to pay 10% tax, then for IMT code and now asking me to pay for IBPC. I don't know what should i do now. I will get the profits if i pay for ibpc or its a scam? Pls help me

Already answered... total scam, run away as fast as you can and consider yourself lucky!
  • RonHSTRonHST Posts: 1
    BinTrader said:

I just signed up to Mooptions, a few days ago, invested 4k, the trader made 74k out of it and now asked me to get the IBPC for withdrawal.
    Trader advised there will be no other fees than the IBPC and his 20%. apparently the IBPC price can be anything between 3-15k. So, 74k - 20% = 59,200 - 15k = 44,200

Has anyone actually got their profits - the fees?
  • KuchbhiyashKuchbhiyash Posts: 1

Hii i invested with a broker from binarymarketx.com

I invested 350$ which are 449CAD after 14 days i checked there website and it showed me a profits of 11270$ after the 14 days i asked him to give me my profits but he said he wanted some kind of IMT code for 1550 USD, he said after he purchases that code my profits would be in my bank account. Now he is saying me to pay another 850$ for some IBPC thing, its some kind of certificate, idk what to do should I give him 850? Please help me out and give me an honest answer anyone

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM.. I can't say this strongly enough but you are being scammed. do not give any more money to these criminals. There is no broker that will make you pay to withdraw your own money, do not give them any more of your hard earned cash.
    RonHST said:

BinTrader said:

I just signed up to Mooptions, a few days ago, invested 4k, the trader made 74k out of it and now asked me to get the IBPC for withdrawal.
    Trader advised there will be no other fees than the IBPC and his 20%. apparently the IBPC price can be anything between 3-15k. So, 74k - 20% = 59,200 - 15k = 44,200

Has anyone actually got their profits - the fees?
    NO, this is a total scam.
  • harry47harry47 Posts: 1

One broker ask about my i’d and I give my license to them as u said that this is scam then what can I do now. I m worried about my identity can you please help me?

harry47 said:

One broker ask about my i’d and I give my license to them as u said that this is scam then what can I do now. I m worried about my identity can you please help me?

Not much I can, nothing really, except to offer advice. maybe change the passwords on your accounts? Maybe open a new bank account? if you are worried they are going to do some ID theft type of stuff.
  • TwittyTwitty Posts: 1
    Any one tell me how to withdraw profit from Mooptions? They ask for IBPC certificate.
    no IBPC, it's a scam.
  • henry96henry96 Posts: 1

Hi the Arctradeoptions company is asking a IBPC certificate is that is true, we have to submit a certificate for that.

no, it's a scam, scam scam scam scam scamorama, don't do it.
  • Anyone else get scammed by Primetraders247.com like I did for $5100.00? After only 3 weeks they are now asking for the IBPC Certificate to access the 250 grand they allegedly earned for me....LOL... You know there is a cost and I will never see the money again...Amazing how this can happen... Is there any recommendations as to who to report this too? Thanks.

• parryange62parryange62 Posts: 2
    Hi im from the UK. I ditto the comments above. I have £86,000 sitting in a bank called Alliance Trust Finance Corp in California. I too had to pay for IMF code, VAT code and now they want £2,200 for IBPC. I stopped there! reported everything to Action Fraud and now struggling to get over £30,000 back. The guy who referred me to Ultraglobal the trader, kindly lent me £450 towards the IMF code because I didn't have enough money. Now he is emailing me constantly asking for his money back! cannot get rid of him.
  • parryange62parryange62 Posts: 2
    Can anyone confirm though if this is a definite scam?
    confirmed, scam, totally.
  • kortniekortnie Posts: 5
    I also have experience with this scammers.
  • LtranLtran Posts: 2
    Is anyone dealing bitcoins mining with 247Tradecrypto.com? I already sent out $50000 and paid all the fees and I still don't get my bitcoins back. The person who is the account manager on the website told me to pay $7135 to get the IBPC certificate and if i don't get IBPC then i don't get my bitcoins back. Anyone to know how to handle this case, please let me know.