BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Big option SCAM too many complaints

nIcKnIcK Posts: 14
edited April 2015 in Brokers
Any one had experience with this broker? If so what are they like?

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    None, your best best is to always check forex peace army for bad reviews.

Or go here and pick one or a few and come back and ask questions about them?

http://www.binaryoptions.net/binary-options-brokers/

Why would i do that you ask its an affiliate link?

Affiliate links are not all bad in in the case of a reputable site its actually a good thing because it means we have an affiliate manager to contact if you have issues so we have a little more pull than than normal.

2nd you can get a honest informed answer about the broker and their platform, and not a cut and paste reply from a telemarketer that works for the broker.

You don't have to use the link to sign up but if you do your just supporting the site but either way you know your getting into a broker that your not gonna be left alone with if any issues arise.

Its one of the good things about belonging to a community that actually cares and not one that is there to pump you full of cool aid and unicorn farts.

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    They don't have a good reputation on forexpeacearmy and they are also one of the brokers partnered with Mike's AT so they should be considered blacklisted.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I find it interesting to note that ever broker he is connected to has a bad rep on forexpeacearmy!? Lbinary - Titan Trade - Big Option - OptionRally - Interactive Options, the only broker with a worse rep then those guys are Nrgbinary and Banc De Binary and imo its from all the scam autotraders/brokertrading/bonustraps they are using which well is not winning them good reputations.
    edited December 2014
    Example look at this picture of three brokers connected to this "Insider John" App 810. Another SCAM but this time it has all the brokers/heads of the brokers participating in the SCAM directly with some bogus trading competition they pretend they had. If you go to their terms and conditions of insider john you quickly see its is written like a broker wrote it also including where they say "they use actors to demonstrate what might be possible with the software." give me a phucking break so in short they are saying everything he says is just fiction well those poor people looking to go on vacation with this guy are going to be very upset, but then again it won't matter because after using the software they would prolly jump overboard anyway...
  • nIcKnIcK Posts: 14
    One of the signal providers recommended on here is "the binary signals" and there broker they want people to sign up with is big option, maybe it should be taken off to stop people trying them out
    edited December 2014
    There is a simple thing you can do to avoid being scammed because they all work the same way "REQUIRED TO OPEN WITH A BROKER." So once you stop signing up with the brokers they require you take away their food source = NO MORE SCAMS! Well not true but it would reduce it by a great deal and remember if a service charges monthly they will have an incentive to keep gaining fees from what? Thats right good service... It is simple common sense... Someday people are going to start to have some I just know it! I also want to know if they call BIG OPTION that because the owner is kinda Hefty?
  • bassbakibassbaki Posts: 1

Bigoption is a scam. I paid € 13,000 as and when they promise. I was given € 6,000 bonus. After a few months I lost everything. I still € 700. They refuse to give me the pretext that it is a bonus. In general terms it says it takes 30 times the bonus trader to be able to remove the gain. I've done 60 times but they did not agree to give them to me. Stay away. scam and liar.
    Well I did warn people I mean first off the guy that runs big option is BIG FATTY! The food bill alone to feed him is enormous. So most of your money went to a charity for feeding the hungry. Its just in this case it happens to be some big fat hungry israeli lol... Consider it a donation...
  • eyesopeneyesopen Posts: 1
    These comments are really helpfull. Big option was recommended by a guy promoting Boom Binary. If they are like what has been said about them then I am really worried. Which of these brokers are really clean without issues about them. Please advise me someone. Thanks
  • loislaneloislane Posts: 11
    eyes open do your dilengience i got burned by brokers and signals pls learn to trade yourself Bryan here has a good program for beginners to learn i have learned a lot over the past 4 months and every day i see the markets doing something different go to baby pips school learn you are smarter than a robot plus money management etc is all part of it all the best lois lane

• KobusKobus Posts: 1
    Hi, I want to warn anyone not to use BigOption as a binary broker. I saw an ad and wanted to use BinBoom that work on their platform. My PC technitian warned me because when he want to install the software my PC crashed. I went onto Google and saw a lot of reviews about the robot. It is a scam, and if they do know it, they keep quiet, because they make money. I tried to get my deposit back, but I am going to loose £25, + £5 +10 % of my £300. They only pay out amounts over £250. I will not Recomend them, because if you use them you are in a no win situation. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM. QUICK TO RIP YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOUR BANK NEVER TO PAY IT BACK. I COMPARE THEM WITH LONE SHARKS. O, and by the way Stay away from VAULT OPTIONS. They charge you £35/month inactivity fee.
    edited June 2015
    I did warn people ahead of time on them, noted by post below of them supporting a JV scam software along with Banc De Binary, Interactive Option & Big Option. If people took more time to research these brokers you could do a better job to avoid them...

• zippydoozippydoo Posts: 1
    Hi, Just to say you MUST stay away from Big Option. They do not keep with their promises. I am new to trading so I relied on a broker to trade for me and to train me. I was promised a trusted broker who would look after my investment and double my investment in a short time. He sent me screen shots of his own personal trading which he had done very well with. i was convinced that he would help me to make good money. Instead I was passed around to several different brokers who were all claiming that they can make magic happen. The last broker kept on calling me to get me to invest more with them but I refused. Now I do not hear from any of them. What is worse is that my trading account has over $5,000 in it. When I tell the customer service that I would like to withdraw my funds they say that I cannot have it and that these are bonuses and I have to perform 30 times bonus trades. This was never told to me before. I was completely trusting a personal broker to do the trading on my behalf but now I don't hear from anyone. I keep sending emails to all the previous brokers who I was assigned to but no one responds. I keep calling their offices and constantly told that someone will call me back but no one ever does. I invested over £10,000 and I am very very unhappy with this service. I am now trying to claim the money back through my banking system. STAY AWAY FROM BIG OPTIONS!!
  • Scam or Not Scam, Binary option has never been an easy way to make money. I heard many people complaining about losing money in these tradings, but I also know those who do make a real money out of this. I strongly believe that if you are not knowledgeable about investment or risk management, or just you don't have the guts to lose some money, you should never invest unless you are confident. It take a great deal of experience to trade as an experience trader.
    My advice, if permitted, try to follow one or two assets, commodities or whatever for a month, and note their trends. Bullish or bearing, once you know what will be next, only then make a call or put.

Anyway,Best of luck.
    I think that is wise advice indeed... That and research all you can, google is a powerful tool along with your brain if you use it!
  • albrightsralbrightsr Posts: 1
    Do not walk, but run from Big Options. They claim payouts up to 85%, however I have not seen anything above 78% and some lower. Trying to get your money transferred back is a nightmare. They operate just like a Ponzi Scheme. Their traders and brokers lie thru their teeth. Do not trust them to trade on your behalf as they do not pay any attention to your instructions. Their trading platform is very slow when it comes to making a trade and very fast when they want it to be. I believe that there computer is manipulated depending on the time of day.
  • allbrightsr - I've seen this thing before. With my little trading experience, i can say that the payouts % in fact fluctuates & i haven't seen any broker that keeps it fixed. However, if you are an important customer, the payout can be negotiated- check this out- 91% payout -very important/rich customer. I don't believe that Liverpool chose Banc de Binary as their preferred broker just like this.
  • RonwalRonwal Posts: 1
    edited October 2015

I did warn people ahead of time on them, noted by post below of them supporting a JV scam software along with Banc De Binary, Interactive Option & Big Option. If people took more time to research these brokers you could do a better job to avoid them...

I just want to say that I am a kunt marketer/broker who works for interactive option/big option and anybody that will pay me. I promote these scam brokers because I hope you are stupid. So if you are really dumb please sign up now!
    edited October 2015
    Dude are you stupid? First off your IP is of the same company second Israeli's are not allowed to trade binary options by the same companies so what does that tell you? Yes that tells us you are a RETARD... Get a clue you lame ass troll...
  • JoelJoel Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    BigOption Rep Spamming Website - Was Banned we are sorry your company has a bad reputation of many scam complaints we suggest you stop operating in such a dishonest manner then maybe you will not have so many complaints as you do...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/big-option.41619/

Same Person as JiaCorns below
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Joel really ????

"when most of my friends, colleagues and family members trade happily there..."

most of mine think im absoultly fing insane to trade for a living, sound like some one is paying you to pump KoolAid in our arse.

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • JiaCornsJiaCorns Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Same Person as Joel above

BigOption Rep Spamming Website - Was Banned we are sorry your company has a bad reputation of many scam complaints we suggest you stop operating in such a dishonest manner then maybe you will not have so many complaints as you do...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/big-option.41619/
  • thomasdatankthomasdatank Posts: 1
    Very questionable computer generated actual Live prices as one asset has TWO live prices on time frames 15 minutes apart. As soon as a trade closes, but awaiting completion, a price difference occurs on the SAME asset. I was promised a stock option if a deposit was initiated but it never happened and no further contact was made. Was informed the expert had a 70% success rate but finished with a 22.3% long term and a 50% return on binary option. Be Warned!
  • dannyboydannyboy Posts: 6
    Yes BigOption is a scam, I have invested 50 000$US, I have withdraw 15000$ and last weak one trader has empty my account of 58 500$ in 50 mins, If you want the proof I can give you them.
    How can you explain than a senior trader can lost 70 trades of 500-1000$US and he lost 58 000$ in 50 minuts. Is't normal for a senior professionnel trader to win only one trade on 70 trades? Why he did not choose the long term to make trade? He has traded the last 100$ of my account. (Trade ID 59743). I have had a lot of problems with Daniel Buckley. problems that I have talked with Peter Thompson on phone. Peter call me Monday morning for ask me my wordpass and I had asked a withdrawal of 30 000$, during his call, we made an arrangement that he could trader $ 50,000 and that I could withdraw $ 8,575 and at the end of the month I could withdraw my ROI in full (close to 35 000$) . Yesterday he canceled the $ 8575 and changed the password without send me a copy in my email. He has traded during but instead he left me $ 58.75 in my account. You find that normal. I am rather think that he agreed with Daniel Buckley and they decided to make me lose all my money. I made a complaint (on your BigOption Support) again Daniel Buckley and I believe in personal revenge on the part of Peter but you prefer to share your traders as that of your customers. In waiting an answer
    NOV 05, 2015 | 04:54AM GST
    I have a feeling you will be waiting a long time...
    I am sure too but I will continue my battle. There is no place in United Kindow that we can make a complain like Scotland Yard
    edited November 2015
    Well you might want to contact the embassy in Israel instead because along with just about every one of these spotoption based brokers are not located in the UK. They just put that on for marketing proposes. Over 90% of these brokers are located in Tel Aviv Israel, including BigOption.

Rule #1 Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
    Rule #2 Never let a binary options broker trade for you.
    BIGOPTION is a real spam. Look what happens last week

Wayne Smith replied:

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting BigOption Customer Support.

Kindly note that as you have sent the trade authorization form, it implies that you have given your expert trader the permission to trade on your account and also change your password for him to be able to trade on your account.

On the other hand, if you proceed in depositing more funds in your account, we can do the necessary for you so that you are assigned to another expert trader who will be giving you a better trading experience and also can recover your losses.

However, we would like to mention that sometimes the market is very volatile whereby it becomes difficult for your actual expert trader to execute good trades.

Thank you.

Should you have any more query, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Wayne Smith
    Customer Support Representative

Daniel replied:
    Hello I have ever had this answer, it's a home made answer.

You write me: Furthermore, sometimes the market is very volatile whereby it becomes difficult for your expert trader to execute good trades.

How can you explain than a senior trader can lost 70 trades of 500-1000$US and he lost 58 000$ in 50 minuts. Is't normal for a senior professionnel trader to win only one trade on 70 trades? Why he did not choose the long term to make trade? He has traded the last 100$ of my account. (Trade ID 59743). I have had a lot of problems with Daniel Buckley. problems that I have talked with Peter Thompson on phone. Peter call me Monday morning for ask me my wordpass and I had asked a withdrawal of 30 000$, during his call, we made an arrangement that he could trader $ 50,000 and that I could withdraw $ 8,575 and at the end of the month I could withdraw my ROI in full (close to 35 000$) . Yesterday he canceled the $ 8575 and changed the password without send me a copy in my email. He has traded during but instead he left me $ 58.75 in my account. You find that normal. I am rather think that he agreed with Daniel Buckley and they decided to make me lose all my money. I made a complaint (on your BigOption Support) again Daniel Buckley and I believe in personal revenge on the part of Peter but you prefer to share your traders as that of your customers.
    NOV 05, 2015 | 04:54AM GST

Ok you are going to have to accept this fact. These are Israelis and they could careless. They are there to scam whoever they can and none of their names are george foreman, doug green, daniel buckley, peter thompson or whatever they make up. They will on purpose assign you if you let them a person to empty out your account period and any broker that operates this way is a SCAM period. When you lose money its theirs that is the deal now think about it and don't listen to one LIE they tell you because that is all they are.
  • LeehLeeh Posts: 2
    I've already registered with them,they have my banking details buy I haven't deposited the money yet,what can I do to protect my money or to prevent them from taking my money....please help now am worried because of your comments about this broker