Visit the IQ Option website

FAQ:
-Minimum Deposit: $10
-Regulated?: Yes by CySEC
-Scam?: No, iq option is trusted by BinaryOptions.net
-Platform Software: Proprietary
-Mobile app?: Yes
-Free Demo Account?: Yes

This forum thread is for discussion of anything related to IQ Option and we will add any frequently asked questions to this post.

Visit the IQ Option website

Comments

• aliel28aliel28 Posts: 1
    Hi: I am a newbie and am trying to research which broker is best to deal with. I have read that you generally recommend market world and 24option. The thing is that their payout is less than say IQ option. Did any of you try this broker? The platform looks quite ok and the delay on demo is fine too. I searched online for reviews but didn't find anything negative. Can anyone help.
    Thanx in advance.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    I like their platform and payouts. Still I would be very careful as I kinda sense with their tech they have some quality risk management capabilities = they can PHUCK you on trades with ease.
  • aliel28aliel28 Posts: 1
    Thank you. Maybe a small amount to start with and see how it develops. There is a lady on YouTube called Estonian Trader who is descibing trend reversal strategies. She used to recommend 24options. Now she is also recommending them.
  • samkris94samkris94 Posts: 20
    I saw a couple of negative comments on Chris Morton's YouTube Review. I was thinking of using them as I love their interface. Sadly, not enough user reviews online to confirm whether they're legit or not.
    edited January 2015
    Well if he has negative comments they must be good! LoL
    BTW with the way their platform works I could bankrupt them in less then a month...
    30 sec to 2 min micro trading with 80-90% payouts x 200 or more people following = NO MORE IQOPTION
    100-300% returns a day using money management and frequency as they have the most easy to use platform ever..
    Already tested it with a few people live for fun with my new micro ALGOs...
    If I made a video of the live trades and results I would be the most popular person on the internet roflmao...

*NOTE this is all demo trading don't put too much into it as who knows what risk management they have. I will say that IQoption has done such a great job that all other binary option platforms look like a complete joke... I have not seen anything better in bins..
    edited January 2015
    Maybe I will do a VLOG of live trading with the platform with me feeding others the micro ALGO signals and then see their account results, dude % wise people would be like NO PLUCKIN WAY!!! Man that would make a good video... hmmmm

In short they have the best platform, hope they turn out to be a good broker.
  • MaeOfHothMaeOfHoth Posts: 20
    Oi'... Too bad, it's still another trader off limits to US traders.~ v.v
    I thought they accept U.S. traders. What gets me is the language used on the site compared to where it's registered to operate.
    Here's a problem I found. The times of MT4 and IQ don't match. When a 1 minute candle closes on MT4, IQ option is already 30 seconds into the next minute. Not good for short term traders.
    Time does not change for anybody, are you sure? The only thing I have seen is they have that 30 sec window which can throw you off but what you can do is rewire your brain and focus on the time in MT4 which time is time and a constant at least from our point of view in this universe. I could tell you about displacement and how the universe really works mathematically but I don't want to hurt your brain. Anyway point is you just have to watch the 30 second window before it switches to the next minute out.. Then match it up to MT4 and you will see what I am talking about, don't just use their platform to view the time..
    lol. My bad. It was a bit confusing at first. I got the hang of it now. Don't know what I was thinking when I typed that.
    It's ok, even I get retarded from time to time too LoL.. Unfortunately my GF points this out way way too often...
  • robellakrobellak Posts: 1
    please discuss iqoption.com is scam broker or right broker? anyone know this?
    edited February 2015
    Did they hire you to talk them up? I see you are from a known SPAMMER location... Odds are you know 0 or have 0 interest in binary options.. There is a review on the site time will tell one thing to note is they don't accept U.S. citizens which is over 50% of the market so that sucks..
  • Bunners54Bunners54 Posts: 1
    Hi.i am a new to all this Binary options.and being so many scams out there,can anyone recommend a good simple easy broker to trade with that can maybe give you signals to trade?i am very open minded in all this,but as i say dont want to sucked into the wrong situations.Thanks
  • DoncorleonDoncorleon Posts: 2
    Hi guys, have been trying out this IQ option demo account for past month, seems that their forex assets for trading are changing everyday. Meaning some assets are open for trade on one day but then are closed on the very next day. Did anyone have this problem ?
  • HtganHtgan Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    I've been playing around with the demo and the interface is superb, it's so easy to use. I kinda want to invest real money in it but I did some quick search for reviews, IQ Option's app on the Google Android App Store is getting overwhelming amount of 1 star feedback saying it's almost impossible to withdraw the money you make.
    Has anyone had good experience using IQ Option or should I stick to a well established platform?
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Just as a follow up since I could not confirm my self I have been asking anyone i see using IQ about withdrawls, as of yet no negative responses.

cool thank you
    yep Bryan alot of time
    have you withdrawn from them yet?
    http://prntscr.com/6qtlro

Typical response i am getting,
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Minhoca007antMinhoca007ant Posts: 3
    edited May 2015
    Hello friends ... my relationship with Iq option began like this: Gain some money with a website that pays me to click on ads ... and one day I saw an ad of iq option and became interested.
    I started like everyone else ... I came to open 2 Demo accounts ... sank the two! I remember that there were still tournaments ... good those times! In a third attempt got to do more than 7,000 profit ... so I figured it was time to open a real account.
    Made an investment of 250.00 plus a bonus of 100% ... 500.00 ... without much knowledge of what was the turnover ... only I understood when I tried my first serve!
    After much sweat, tears, get a taste of total bankruptcy throat, almost suffering a stroke and dry swallow several times ... I got here with my 2200.00 ...
    I'm a little disappointed with the withdrawals because they are taking too long ... so when are not canceled and I have to make the request again!...
  • KGBKGB Posts: 9

Hello friends ... my relationship with Iq option began like this: Gain some money with a website that pays me to click on ads ... and one day I saw an ad of iq option and became interested.
    I started like everyone else ... I came to open 2 Demo accounts ... sank the two! I remember that there were still tournaments ... good those times! In a third attempt got to do more than 7,000 profit ... so I figured it was time to open a real account.
    Made an investment of 250.00 plus a bonus of 100% ... 500.00 ... without much knowledge of what was the turnover ... only I understood when I tried my first serve!
    After much sweat, tears, get a taste of total bankruptcy throat, almost suffering a stroke and dry swallow several times ... I got here with my 2200.00 ...
    I'm a little disappointed with the withdrawals because they are taking too long ... so when are not canceled and I have to make the request again!...

Whats to long? when did you make the request? would appreciate an update once you get it
    "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
  • Minhoca007antMinhoca007ant Posts: 3
    edited May 2015
    today ... finally ... I received my payment on my account Skrill ... requested on 27.04.2015 and received today at around 16:22 pm ... I do not understand why taking so long .. . when I opened my real account was written there ... that withdrawals for real account were around three days and vip accounts one day ... well ... at least I received...

Following towards 3000.00 ... lol
  • keli261keli261 Posts: 1
    i also started with demo account.platform was good user friendly...so i desided to move for real account bt the thing is i saw some negative coments regarding that delay on pay backs and some dudes had coment that they got no response when they contact using e-mail..and calls...so stil i have a doubt what to do..
  • VlasVlas Posts: 1
    A Bad experience with a binary options platform named IQoptions, that is actually a scam, in this video you can find the proof
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaul1WVSrxs

IQoption scam PART 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Lzm-RWb_c
  • unknownunknown Posts: 24
    I have experienced myself sometimes the purchasing error. Not too sure why as well.
  • heyzeheyze Posts: 9
    Please who can enlighten us on this 'purhasing error'. I use iqoptions demo account but I keep getting this error anytime I want to enter a trade.
  • malashwal20malashwal20 Posts: 1
    Hi there.

I have registered two days ago woth IQoption with demo account. For now everything is going ok. what I am afraid of is the changing when I turn to a real account.

So I want to make sure that there is no different between demo and real account.

Any answer from people who tried that.

Thanks
    What sucks is this is one of the many brokers not available to us in the U.S. so can't really say. I hear both good and bad about them so if anybody else can relate their experiences would be nice!
  • QuikStikQuikStik Posts: 1
    I have seen the youtube videos researched online and have seen no negatives. Could it be that this is legitimate or have I missed something. I am a novice.
  • dymendoza_01dymendoza_01 Posts: 1
    I've registered yesterday with IQOptions and started off with 200$ i'm very new to this so i dont really trade big amounts but so far so good. I've requested a 200$ widthdrawal just to save what i've initially invested since im at 700$ now. It says 3-5working days for a widthrawal so fingers crossed i get it soon..

Hi there.

I have registered two days ago woth IQoption with demo account. For now everything is going ok. what I am afraid of is the changing when I turn to a real account.

So I want to make sure that there is no different between demo and real account.

Any answer from people who tried that.

Thanks

No difference.
This discussion has been closed.