BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Comments

• sahalsahal Posts: 7
    signal provider robot can be horrible without experience
  • wobbLewobbLe Posts: 13
    I am considering Signal Push as there is a signal provider there I would like to try. If anyone has tried or had any experience with signal push, please come forward and share your honest, unbiased feedback. Thank you.
  • LorrainePLorraineP Posts: 5
    Do you have any signal stats for Signal Push?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try."...Yoda
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hi Lorraine - if you log into SignalPush you can view the results of providers' signals on the leaderboard
  • LorrainePLorraineP Posts: 5
    I downloaded Signal Push. The first thing I see is a signal provider marketplace to choose from. So...since you endorse Signal Push does that mean you endorse every one of the signal providers in their marketplace?
    Here's the List:
    Ace Signals
    Legendary Traders PANDA
    Hot Commodity
    FX-PTSP
    ITM Signals MW
    Binary Options Experts
    Dolphin Options
    Birinus
    Neo Trades
    Wall Street Warrior
    KNR Traders
    Harami Binary
    RA Signals STP
    Fantasy Signals
    Peak Traders
    Just Signals
    Ghost in the Machine
    Leverage
    RA Signals MW
    Binary Options Area#2
    Lite Signals
    Alum Trading Signals
    That Guy
    Iced Candles
    Binary Options Vic
    Binary Options Forex
    Cambridge Signals
    Quantum Binary
    Top Binary
    AutoChartist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try."...Yoda
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    edited January 2015
    Hi Lorraine - it is our view that you are better off learning to trade yourself than to use a signals service. We recommend SignalPush primarily because of their transparency. You can see the past results of all the providers you've listed and make a choice if you want to subscribe to any of them. It is quite a rarity to be able to see true past results of binary options signals services.
  • steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
    Hi,

Signal Push - Does anyone here use it? What % ROI per month are you getting?

(I thought I had already posted this question the other day but can't find it so apologies if i've asked twice - new to this forum...)

So anyway - who here uses SP? Anyone? What % roi do you get? Who do you use?

Thanks!
  • HappyHappy Posts: 3
    Hi,

I would like to know this as well. I suppose the ROI and/or %ITM would depend entirely on which trader you follow on Signal push.

I read in a different thread, here: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/989/signal-pushs-legendary-trader-feedback#latest, that Neo Dolphin was a good one to follow (Lotzofbotz said that in the referenced thread).

Feedback would be welcome. I am considering using Signal push to start making some money while I learn to trade myself.
  • r6racerr6racer Posts: 10
    edited January 2015
    I'll give you my so-far short experience with signalpush.

I started my account with signalpush 30 Dec 14. I subscribed to FX-PTSP who uses CTOption. I did my research and wanted to follow someone to traded often > 20 trades per week and had a >65% ITM. FX-PTSP fit that description so I blindly went with them without doing my full research. So I started up my CTOption account with $250 and linked it to my signalpush.

FYI, when you click on a signal provider, they give you their subscription fee (Ex. max trade size (10) $100/month). I don't know why but I thought max trade size meant that you could only copy 10 of their trades per month and the rest would just be signals where you would have to manually trade. I was wrong and it just means you can only trade a maximum of $10 per trade. *obvious I know but I'm a pilot and I'm kinda slow*

Another thing I overlooked was that they only traded on 30 sec expiry trades which is a HUGE deal when you factor in lag/slippage. Had I known how much of a big deal slippage effect was I would've considered other traders to follow. I should look into VPS as well since I think my home internet is making the slippage worse. Right now, FX-PTSP is calling a 52% ITM for this month so far (25 trades) but with me fumbling with my settings on signal push, I'm seeing a 38% ITM with 21 trades.

SignalPush itself is great. I love the concept and the transparency. But if I could go back and do it again, I'd save up for a bigger initial deposit to make money management easier/better, I would've saved enough money to put SignalPush on a VPS so I don't have to rely on my home computer/internet, I would've looked done more research and asked more questions before jumping in. However, I'm also trying to learn how to trade on my own so I don't have to rely on signals.

TL;DR - SignalPush is awesome and the support is great even dealing with dummies like myself but like everyone here will tell you, learn how to trade on your own and the reward is much greater. My provider, FX-PTSP is at 52%ITM (regular not martingale) but I'm personally at 38% ITM.

Any questions, you can ask me and I'll try my best to answer them.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Sorry r6racer, but taking 30sec trades is the worse idea ever.
    I wouldn't even suggest trading 30sec, not to mention taking 30sec signals...
    But looks like you have understood that now.
    Besides, subscribing to a signals service with only 250 is also kind of... greedy to say the least.
    You were just asking for a blown account. Unfortunately most newbies have such
    unrealistic dreams. They deposit 200-300 and plan on making thousands of dollars
    in short time. That's when you go from trading to gambling so don't be so chocked
    when your account gets to zero. I know I have said this before in the forums but it's obviously not enough.

Yes, I like SignalPush, a great idea, a great service but people need to use it right!
    I have to agree with something though, I also thought that max trade
    size meant the amount of trades. That seems kind of... stupid, why would
    they limit your investment size. Maybe SignalPush can answer that here.
    Yeah I know 30 sec trades are very dumb :( as I hang my head in shame. I want to focus on 5 and 10 minute trading strategies. I haven't necessarily lost all hope for my account but it's a $250 lesson.
    Well, that was a cheap lesson.
    I lost much more than that lol.
    Don't really see it as a loss though as with binaries
    you can make up your losses so no biggie if you learn.
    I do 10-15 min trades basically everyday, less than 5 min is
    a bit risky but I guess it also depends on the strategy.
    Anyway, just to get back on topic here, 10-15min expiry
    can very well work with SignalPush :)
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Some have to learn the hard way, same with trading if you hold on to stupid ideas you will get stupid results.. 30 sec options come on its RETARDED. Yes the slippage would be MAJOR factor, why Signal Push even allowed it is beyond me as it makes them look bad... Oh yes our customers asked for it lol. Keep using that excuse, its a corporate line that means "Phuck You" but I did warn you ahead of time and now at least you understand through the experience or so you should then again some have to keep banging their heads on the wall till they are either knocked out or get tired of the PAIN! But you do serve to show noobs what happens when you mix dumb with dumber... 30 sec options and bad money management... * I just passed out from stupidity overload... *
  • bidavbidav Posts: 1
    hey guys,
    I got 1000$ in my MW account and would like to try signal push with strict money management of 2-3%.
    Which provider(s) would you recommend me to start with? I think that 2-3 is enough?
    Which ones would you choose from your personal or professional point of view?
    Thanks!
    Lotz, some of us like donating our ENTIRE account to a dark black abyss to never be found.

I would like to recap my previous post with yet another recapping post. I made a bad decision to jump into 30 sec signals/options. I also had bad money management with 10% per trade although I already fixed that issue with CTOption's $5 minimum and SignalPush. This is my experience, albeit a bad one, and is my story starting out in binary options. I've LEARNED my LESSON and I'm learning more and more everyday to trade on my own.

This is my experience. Take away what you will. Ask questions. Don't repeat the same mistakes I made.

Bidav, everybody will say learn to trade and you should. Although choosing a provider is something we can't do for you. Their ITM performance will change constantly. Do you want someone that averages 200 trades a month but only a 62% ITM or someone that only trades 25 times a month but has a 80% ITM? First, find the providers that cater to MarketsWorld. Then, decide on how much you want to pay for that provider's signal service and also keep in mind that the max trade size is a dollar amount so take that into consideration especially if you expect your account to grow as you should. Estimate where your account should be at the middle of the month and the end of the month with the provider's ITM percentage and make sure the max you want to trade is lower than the upper limit of your money management.
  • SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132
    Okane said:

Hey Okane. Some providers want to charge based on size because they feel if a customer is making more, they should be paying more. Other than requiring that a provider charge $99/mo (or more), the pricing is completely up to the providers. Not all providers charge this way but many do.
    Since most of the discussion here is around FX-PTSP, I do want to point out that this is the only provider that has an extra "high risk" notification on their description. During their beta we monitored their slippage/performance and everything was great. It was also fine for the first part of their service until (we can only assume), holiday volatility kicked in and short term 30SEC trading become much more difficult and slippage increased.

As a general comment, we agree with r6. Before you pick a provider, PLEASE do your research on their performance and make sure that their trading style works with your intended risk management. For instance, take their longest losing streak / worst week / worst month, and calculate if you would be able to withstand this period. Once you know this, you can decide and can also have a starting point on where to configure the different risk management parameters. We're are also working on a detailed calculator that will assist customers in this calculation.

Okane said:

Hey Okane. Some providers want to charge based on size because they feel if a customer is making more, they should be paying more. Other than requiring that a provider charge $99/mo (or more), the pricing is completely up to the providers. Not all providers charge this way but many do.
    Thanks for clarifying that. Alright, sounds more reasonable =)
    edited May 2015
    You're not fooling anyone with your fake names. This is the same fake name you used when you came to our chat asking the same question, which we've answered you 100x on. All of your names track to the same IP and your typing/spelling is the same too. You're an active signal provider on SignalPush (Harami).
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Are you referring to jamesmrcy?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    BryanMac said:

Are you referring to jamesmrcy?

Yes. He emails us at least a few times a week and bombards our live chat team, keeps asking the same question.

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Opps my finger slipped and gone. shucks.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited May 2015
    Somebody emailed me asking about some signal providers on "Signal Push" of which they would use $500 or less to trade on their account lets take a look at what you would need to be profitable per trade on each of the top 3 providers on "Signal Push" and also lets really think about this? It makes no sense for what you pay in most cases as they simply are not worth their results specially anything to do with that degenerate gambler "Legendary" that Ryan keeps allowing to start new providers which is really a joke as "VortexZ" has still not learned to control his emotions and it does not matter what he uses he will find a way to F*ck it up once again because all he really is... "LEGENDARY LOSER" Worse Ryan allows this joke to keep starting new services on "Signal Push" which is just absurd...

Example of each provider @ $50 a trade

"Note with legendary you would need to have an account of over 3-5k to absorb his drawdown anything under that would lead to blown accounts = why I think he has stopped and keeps starting new providers. A practice I call rolling and should not be allowed by any platform. *Watch for next month if he does not trade much as he wants to focus on the other SPs he created to get paid from.. 100% Disgusting..."

Ace cost $99 a month 3 months SP 71% Real 61.29% Net results with fees = (+32.70 or +131.70 depending on if SP gave an extra month?)
    May L 5 / W 12 SP 71% Real = 70.58% +$170
    (April Skips no trades??? WTF!) $ No charge?
    March L 39 / W 64 SP SP 71% Real = 62.13% +$290
    February L 4 / W 0 0% -$200 "Next month is free!"

PI Flow "63% ITM insurance nice"… (Cost $169.00 a month) 3 months SP 71% Real 70% Net results with fees = (+57.00)
    May L 5 / W 8 SP 62% Real 61.53% +30 "Next month is free!"
    April L 4 / W 9 SP 69% Real 69.23% +$115
    March L 2 / W 12 SP 86% Real 85.71% +320

Legendary (Cost $99 a month) 3 months SP 66% Real 59.63% Net results with fees = (-$629.70)
    May L 79 / W 98 SP 63% non = 55.36% -$422 but next month is not free, so he lost over $400 bucks but you still have to pay lol...
    April L 101 / W 120 SP 58% non = 45.70% Next month is free! -$730
    March L 62 / W 110 SP 80% non = 63.95% +$750

Keep this in mind when you look to use a provider or any service. What are the effects with money management and %s over time.. Most people I hear use far too much leverage for their account sizes and a good % wind up blowing their accounts far too often on a bad streak.. In such circumstances if I had such limited funds I could not warrant spending/risking them until I had more capital... The numbers just are not favorable enough... Also free months are prorated if I am correct and take effect the following from the insurance which the provider pays by a reduction of 70% of the fees which in turn means you still have to pay a good % to "Signal Push" Also I gave the high watermark to PI FLow of 81% payout as well 5% return on losses if you used CToption for them. On the rest of them F that as Markets World payouts suck for their trades and mostly would be around low 70%

*Please note my numbers might be off due to drinking a nice scotch, lol... Still overall it should be pretty accurate % wise and give you an understanding of why you need more capital to trade with the auto copying services imo...
    edited May 2015

Somebody emailed me asking about some signal providers on "Signal Push" of which they would use $500 or less to trade on their account lets take a look at what you would need to be profitable per trade on each of the top 3 providers on "Signal Push" and also lets really think about this? It makes no sense for what you pay in most cases as they simply are not worth their results specially anything to do with that degenerate gambler "Legendary" that Ryan keeps allowing to start new providers which is really a joke as "VortexZ" has still not learned to control his emotions and it does not matter what he uses he will find a way to F*ck it up once again because all he really is... "LEGENDARY LOSER" Worse Ryan allows this joke to keep starting new services on "Signal Push" which is just absurd...

Example of each provider @ $50 a trade

"Note with legendary you would need to have an account of over 3-5k to absorb his drawdown anything under that would lead to blown accounts = why I think he has stopped and keeps starting new providers. A practice I call rolling and should not be allowed by any platform. *Watch for next month if he does not trade much as he wants to focus on the other SPs he created to get paid from.. 100% Disgusting..."

Ace cost $99 a month 3 months SP 71% Real 61.29% Net results with fees = (+32.70 or +131.70 depending on if SP gave an extra month?)
    May L 5 / W 12 SP 71% Real = 70.58% +$170
    (April Skips no trades??? WTF!) $ No charge?
    March L 39 / W 64 SP SP 71% Real = 62.13% +$290
    February L 4 / W 0 0% -$200 "Next month is free!"

PI Flow "63% ITM insurance nice"… (Cost $169.00 a month) 3 months SP 71% Real 70% Net results with fees = (+57.00)
    May L 5 / W 8 SP 62% Real 61.53% +30 "Next month is free!"
    April L 4 / W 9 SP 69% Real 69.23% +$115
    March L 2 / W 12 SP 86% Real 85.71% +320

Legendary (Cost $99 a month) 3 months SP 66% Real 59.63% Net results with fees = (-$629.70)
    May L 79 / W 98 SP 63% non = 55.36% -$422 but next month is not free, so he lost over $400 bucks but you still have to pay lol...
    April L 101 / W 120 SP 58% non = 45.70% Next month is free! -$730
    March L 62 / W 110 SP 80% non = 63.95% +$750

Keep this in mind when you look to use a provider or any service. What are the effects with money management and %s over time.. Most people I hear use far too much leverage for their account sizes and a good % wind up blowing their accounts far too often on a bad streak.. In such circumstances if I had such limited funds I could not warrant spending/risking them until I had more capital... The numbers just are not favorable enough... Also free months are prorated if I am correct and take effect the following from the insurance which the provider pays by a reduction of 70% of the fees which in turn means you still have to pay a good % to "Signal Push" Also I gave the high watermark to PI FLow of 81% payout as well 5% return on losses if you used CToption for them. On the rest of them F that as Markets World payouts suck for their trades and mostly would be around low 70%

*Please note my numbers might be off due to drinking a nice scotch, lol... Still overall it should be pretty accurate % wise and give you an understanding of why you need more capital to trade with the auto copying services imo...

Lotz, it's obvious you're out to attack SP now as you're in the middle of trying to launch two competing services (MT42BINARY & the non-original named SIGNAL RUSH). You even went so far as to block me on Skype. We've helped you expose fraudulent services before and it blows my mind when you start acting like this but that's fine but you should at least have valid information.

Vortexz is not sending any signals. He taught his system to Legendary. After witnessing Legendary AND Vortexz both have horrible emotions, we've decided to not allow any more manual services for Legendary. All of Legendary manual services are in the process of being turned off after the 60 day "turn down" period. The PANDA manual service just ended that period last week and has been completely closed down now. The others will be soon. The only services that will stick around for Legendary are the automated BOTS. This is why you do not see a subscribe link on the Legendary Traders service.

We do not allow "rolling" to new services. That would not be transparent. In fact, after we banned VorteXz over a year ago and Legendary came to us for a service and we learned that VorteXz was involved in it, we required that there be a mention of VorteXz in the description. We've declined any new service if the provider is not doing well with their current one and they ALWAYS have to maintain the same name. We even have old providers who have come back to us months after they close their service, wanting to open a new one with a new name and we do not allow it.

I agree with you that people need proper capital to trade with any service that costs money. They need to do their analysis and make sure that their trade size at least covers their service cost.

In most instances with providers, they don't want to give a completely free month if the performance is below insurance, so it's 70% discounted. In other instances, like with PiFlow, it's completely free. So let's take that instance from your above examples:

Service start: -$169.99
    March: +$391 (rolling profit: $221.01)
    Sub fee: -$169.99 (rolling profit: $51.02)
    April: +174.50 (rolling profit: $225.52)
    Sub fee: -$169.99 (rolling profit: $55.53)
    May: +86.50 (rolling profit: $142.03)
    Renewed for free due to being at 62% instead of 63%
    Total gain over 3 months, $142.03. Sure, it's not going to make anyone rich but you're also talking about someone who had a $500 account and doing $50 trades (based on your post). $142 is a 28% return on a $500 account. Not bad for sitting back and letting someone else do the work.

Now, realistically, most users are not doing $50 trades. They do more. Average is 100-200. If we take this example again and do $100 trades, you're looking at a $284 return. We have users even doing $1000+ trades. Of course, for users who may do less than $50 trades... They probably should look at higher volume services or even try and just save up more capital.
    This is getting stupid if you would like to B___ and Moan do it in the live chat tomorrow, the above point was made for the person with limited funds to consider the risk he would be taking and the numbers laid out. I am starting to feel retarded even talking to you. My opinion will not change on the other matter...
  • gabmangabman Posts: 56
    ya, it seems like signal push has no decent SOLID trader on there, they basically, and currently all suck!!!
  • gabmangabman Posts: 56
    lost over 2k with birinus.....for some reason, he started trading like leg trader/loser....multiple losing streaks....gave him 3 tries....lost most of my money, to think that i was risking only 1%.......seems like sp is allowing anyone these days...
    gabman said:

ya, it seems like signal push has no decent SOLID trader on there, they basically, and currently all suck!!!

Not true, there are several good traders.

edited June 2015
    I agree I liked Birinus style of trading don't know what happened but same thing happened to Bin Vic and I liked her as well then BOOM! As we move out of spring into summer imo volatility/volume drops and the mean reversion traders have a more difficult time. Remember what I stated was for the person who wanted to use $500 to trade using money that he really could not afford to risk. I don't know that PI Flow seems very solid if he continues, also some of the other providers with lower ITM%s money wise perform better on an ROI basis outside of a ITM% which would be more useful say if they had a model account to show what the growth would be using money management with geometric progression which is just basically scaling up as your account grows. Some of the better providers ROI wise are over shadowed by raw ITM%s which really can cause problems. If a trader like Pi Flow can keep solid not using martingale well trading like that over time can be very profitable imo on an ROI basis. They might be in the 60% range but if you look at some of the drawdowns and calculate them I see them as being "Grinders" and on a percentage basis far more attractive. Signal Push provides all the numbers if people take the time to crunch them you might be surprised to find with good money management how profitable they could be. This is why maybe showing a ROI stats based on a model account started using X amount of leverage with each provider would imo be more helpful to people picking providers also it would show the more stable ones with TRUE growth.