BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

OPTIONS DOMINATION - SCUMBAG MARKETERS & SCAMMERS

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in Complaints
A whole group of facebook MLM marketers are going to rev a new HYPE BS Binary Options Product, bunches of scumbag inner city untalented scammers and MLM trash marketers are associated. So just sitting back waiting for the complaints to come in.. Feel free to post if you were scammed or are about to be scammed and trust me if you join you will be LoL.... WTF does binary options have to do with amazon and ebay you stupid mother phuckers!!! Well watch their vids and you will see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=LnERgNyOFjE#t=4234

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Oh dude the research I am doing this is going to be a phuckin Trip hardcore MLM welfare mommas hooked up with some Israeli brokers for managed accounts going to PHUCK people in the A$$ hardcore no LUBE!!! These marketers can't even get the name straight so I will do some anti marketing vs them and spread the word... NOTE the software looks like SIGNAL INDEX/GOPTIONS RUN!!!

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I saw this vid this morning and was just like WF???
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited January 2015
    Here we go Reggie vs LOTZOFBOTZ!!! Lets put this scammer out of business ahead of time!

edited January 2015
    Here are free indicators you can get online for $97.00 by Reginald Stinson... BTW its the MBFX system you can get free on the web...
    Here are tickets to his event for $197.00 being held in Atlanta Georgia. This guy will likely also sell energy drinks soon..
    edited February 2015
    Man seriously they are hooking up with some no name scam broker called Magnum options? Spot Option based of course. This is going to be funny as hell when it all falls apart and people start to complain after they get F*CKED! Here is what Magnum should advertise with Reginald...

Example Reginald Stinson selling "FREE INDICATORS for $97.00" I re-created his system and settings and will give away his system in the future once I confirm after their launch as he is a NooB and in his videos keeps switching setttings = because he does not know what he is doing and is called flipping indicators with market conditions LoL...

edited February 2015
    Here in their MLM SCAM they try to get you to sign-up to DS DOMINATION which is basically "DropShipping" where you buy products on Ebay then sell them on amazon at a mark-up. So its really sketchy. Imagine selling somebody elses stuff at a higher prices and they charge you $19.95 a month for this and try to upsell you levels in their "PYRAMID MARKETING SCHEME" as well the real money these D-Bags make is from recruiting = why they are coming for money makers in what? RIGHT BINARY OPTIONS! Again these are just marketers looking to sheer some SHEEPLE...

edited February 2015
    Thanks for the THOUGHTFULNESS! You are 100% correct. I just try to warn people of the glaringly obvious bull sh*t factory of aff marketers that are just out to phuck newbies, as it is very profitable for those without morals and criminal intent. To them nobody gets hurt, victimless crime but in reality they are criminals and criminals are really people who are too untalented to make it in the legit world as they only want the easy money by ripping people off with their drunk irish uncle fables of great riches and bi*ches lol.. But here is a fact that remains it does not matter! A real trader making a living trading needs to be carved of stone and the work/time involved is immense and all the short cut takers and fakers well you are just food for the brokers lol and thanks for keeping the few of us very well paid... Once again you prove that the English are not only very good actors but extremely intelligent..
    Why are they trying to resell his signals on amazon at a higher price? Oh I have to see this, so what happened between them?
    edited February 2015
    OMG! I knew they were going to do this roflmao. Horrible but funny! JA is has been monetized by Options Domination lol, next they will go after other SPs make a master SP to beat all SPs! Why not with social media subscribe to like 10 different providers and WATCH THE MONEY ROLL IN! 100% Sarcasm but true!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmfDGBMC-Kw
    I think of the borg collective when I think of these guys - "You will be assimilated... Resistance is FUTILE!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEJ4OJTgg8
    edited February 2015
    I would say the Options Domination group as they are just MLM sell your grandmas on EBAY. Then again I don't know anything about JA other then what I read as I am too busy actually trading during the day to give much time to these guys. Though I do have a curiosity as to how others trade and would love to see people who can rock it in trading. Real trading day in and day out is really a personal thing that requires you to sync up to the market, with signal providers that requires you to sync up to them = you are not trading your own point of view/understand which is a no no for me... Example while I wrote this I just had a very nice sell on AUD/NZD from above 1.0580. A ALGO trade I could see in market depth and technically and had perfect sync, now If I was chasing signal from different providers I don't think think I would be able to identify or be in alignment with the market but instead would be pushing buttons like a monkey hoping they were right lol. I don't want to give control to somebody else. I am not a monkey. Now where is my damn banana!

• munson41munson41 Posts: 3
    Good Lord it looks like they are trying to build a downline and require $1000 minimum deposit @ Boss Capital. Most of the people that I saw on the FB page don't even know how to trade. This is going to be a slaughter.
    Exactly and these poor NOOBies don't know what they are in for... I will finish the video this weekend if nothing else the marticle will help warn people coupled with the thread which in the future the horror stories should flood in due to their size and muster...
    edited February 2015
    Here is the interview with one of the people effected by "Options Domination" criminal activities where they steal the signals along and post them as their own results to members.. It just goes on and on they will be doing this to others in the future as this is how they operate..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dn0pcMDQWk
    This guy is a phucking liar... He took a bunch of free indicators and is reselling them for $97 lol... The guy is a pure NOOB, he does not know sh*t about trading... Pure marketing garbage once again not even a decent system, its ugly as sin. That is how a person that does not know how to trade would design a system rofl... I would not mind so much if it was at least a good combination of indicators...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPwlpUHKLpE
    I guess I am disappointed since they were copying/using JAS signals you think their system would look more like this where they can copy/clone his signals as their own through MT4... LoL, can't even design a nice looking system. This one is both functional and well just pretty...

edited February 2015
    What a cawk sucker the more I search the more Reggie, he is a douchebag all the way.. I hate marketers..

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Pretty sure at the start of every meeting they play there theme song......

don't have to listen to whole song just 13-18 seconds lol but they say it over and over.

http://youtu.be/DMV0TF3MAEA
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • sharaaaronsharaaaron Posts: 1
    Options Domination have a huge closed Facebook group which I was a member of until I discovered that Aaron Andrews, of teamaaronshara fame, has been made admin of the group. He along with his wife Shara, are well known ponzi pimps/online scammers with a record of ripping people off as long as your arm. They were heavily involved with Zeek Rewards which stole millions of dollars from their victims....I believe that there are current class actions pending against them concerning the Zeek scam in the state of Florida. There is plenty of detailed info about Zeek & teamaaronshara online as a quick google search will reveal.

Will be interesting to see how they intend to scam the folks at Options Domination.......you have been warned
  • daneastman365daneastman365 Posts: 6
    Erm...from what I gather (being in that group), it is not an official group..it's a group started by this guy (there are tens of these started by various people). Also you are implying Aaron guy is a scam artist, you should be posting that separately about him. As far as I can tell he has nothing to do with OD officially (he is promoting it, but if we are going by who promotes what, the infamous Reginald Stintson is promoting JAS, lotz's latest buddy).
    edited April 2015
    I try to give good info often I am too busy actually trading during the day to spend too much time with this. I just want FAIR AND TRANSPARENT RESULTS period not marketing fluff. I agree with you that JAS is not promoting correct stats as all of these guys promote marketing fluff to get members that is their thing same with UOP indicator right? 75 to 80% is what they advertise off the UOP indicator, so give me a break only a n00b would fall for that crap.. Still most people I have talked to and from even my own testing put JAS in the 60% range = profitable and I can't argue with that data I am sorry you did not do as well with him but maybe you are a really bad trader? I have seen people take good systems and blow their accounts in a blink. What are your results with OD how do you find them? I can always go inside pay their fees using an employee of mine to see the real deal and who knows maybe its worthwhile? *Trying to keep an open mind, but when I see them promoting indicators that you can get for free with 70-80% accuracy or Israeli spot option based brokers that I know their members are going to have issues with when they hit the withdrawal button and worse hooking up with Goptions and their scam/joke autotrading binary-option-signals well what more can I say? If it quacks like a duck looks like a duck tastes like a duck then its likely a FeLuCking DUCK!
    edited April 2015
    Now what I am going to do in the future is use $ignal Ru$h an inhouse auto-trader we are working on but not just as an auto-trader but rather also as a teaching tool. You can't get any more transparent then that. Imagine an autotrader where trades popup on your screen from your account where you can watch the trader trading those same signals and have them explain why the trade was taken ect ect on the live screen. I can not only do that for my trading but also to show other groups such as UOP/JAS ect ect the methods and psychology of their trading and record the trading for reviews lol. That way its REAL TIME which is all I will accept because delusional after the fact traders like in different chatroom/groups are utter jokes to me. Show me live trades to the second not what could be what should be. If I do that then arguments such as the ones you state won't exist as the data will be 100% empirical. $ignal Ru$h is in testing but stability and speed I have tested thurs/friday and its seems very very SOLID...

www.signalrush.com

Here is some marketing by me lol now you can accuse me of marketing!

• annmannannmann Posts: 7
    Loft when do you think will be ready your system?
    edited April 2015
    Well the engine part seems very fast and stable as of this week with the changes next week will try it under real trade conditions then after that if its solid will discuss having a set of beta testers to see others get the same results. The sooner the better though! I am going to be focused on this because it has the ability to trade with many brokers at one time = spot option/markets world/tech financials ect ect, through MT4 so you as a Signal Provider can be 100% anonymous LoL! So you can hit whole groups of brokers with a single click and trade anonymously through MT4... Uhmmm nice... I do wish I can say exactly when but its hard as you can't estimate unforeseen problems before they happen and then say how long they will take to correct. But the engine part from thurs/friday has me excited so that is a good sign. Its fast and stable. Key is if I use it to teach you can see my trades LIVE even better then posting them live because they are almost instant and people would learn good trading through osmosis imo...
    edited April 2015
    yeah unfortunately this is what marketers want until they get caught "HONEY POTTING" too many people then BOOM! You get government charges which could happen to groups like Option Domination in the future. So these aff marketers are now looking to tag and bag OD followers/groups... Nice... Honestly they are all like $$$ MONEY ZOMBIES $$$ looking for people with money to eat haha...

The Andrews are what scum marketing is all about... None of them care as long as they are paid off your losses...

---> http://behindmlm.com/companies/zeek-rewards/zeek-rewards-top-ponzi-winners-named-shamed/ <---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kpE_W722pc
  • debeloved07debeloved07 Posts: 5
    Thanks all for the info disseminated in the forum. l appealed for a system tutorials. that is step by step guide to follow in order to learn and understand this binary options deal because if everybody can analyse the signal, choose a reliable broker and place your trade, the scammers wouldn't have the room to rub people of their hard earned money. So please always carry us the rookies in mind. l believe in the power of forum that was why l joined this forum. Once again thank you.
  • joshNjoshN Posts: 6
    I don't know... So far OD seems pretty legit. Obviously its wayyyyy too soon to comment on how their signals will pan out over time, but a couple things they do that most signal providers do not, is provide their users with a method of trading on their own (it's a pretty basic 5 min strategy, but it does work). They also teach their users to use charts in order to verify for themselves that a signal looks good (rather than taking blind trades).

Currently they provide a few different signals: End of Day trades (which I am doing well with) two types of Mean Reversion trades (which I am not doing so well with. The ones I have taken are End of Hour trades), some 5 minute trades (which I can never take because the window to jump in on them is pretty short), and I think they are planning a few other ones in the future.

For US residents they only recommend Nadex (which actually works very well with EOD trades I have realized), but indirectly recommend Goptions as well (I've never used them, but apparently don't have a good reputation on this site).

They offer live trading sessions at the $149 per month and $399 per month levels (I am testing out the $149 level). There has only been one session so far and it was plagued by server crashes, so not so good... However the few trades I managed to see them recommend were all ITM.

They also apparently plan to offer regular binary option training via webinars. If this turn out to be good training (which remains to be seen), then this alone could put them heads and shoulders above the other signal providers in the marketplace.

One think that I do like about Options Domination is that they seem to be making a big effort to develop signals/strategies for Nadex. Personally I think that the returns you can get with Nadex (well over 100%) makes them a service that everyone trading BO should use.

Heck just last week I won a trade on Nadex that I lost on my regular broker (Markets World) because with Nadex I could close out early when I was ITM, while with MW I had to sit back on watch a good trade go bad...

Okay this post has gotten way too long so to sum it up... So far I do not think they are a scam, but it is too early to assess the quality of their signals. They need to get 2 - 3 months of maturity under their belt before a real review can be made. Oh and I think it should be pointed out that John Anthony is no longer claiming that they are stealing his signals for their service, rather they used his signals in some of their marketing material (still not good, but not nearly as serious).

I am still fairly new to BO trading myself (only a few months of trading under my belt), so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
    edited April 2015
    Well that was very very well stated and also thorough. I agree not so much a scam the more I have seen but just n00bs looking to find stuff/solutions with a marketing bent on it because that is primarily what they are marketers. To be really thought of as a SCAM is to willfully look to mislead/cheat people like a Michael Freeman does and some of these douchebrokers. Now lets examine the partnership with Goptions who are based out of Israel and it seems they are using their Binary-Option-Signals at least that is what they had in their videos. What they don't know is they don't want to do that as the amount of manipulation reported to me from others was absurd as well they have a reputation for skimming their partners = not paying affs so that might become an issue in the future as these OD guys won't like that lol... These poor guys want to try to stay away from the Israeli brokers as they are bad news and they just don't know better yet... They will learn the hard way.. Notice Goptions Binary-Options-Signals leader board see how its absent of any users with a record of performance over time. Because they are only full of Goptions employees/marketers who can't trade = brokers should not be trading for clients same goes for SpotFollow/CTOption Trade Replicator ect ect. All designed to scam clients so their relationship with this broker of dubious reputation is a joke.

So tell me this where are their TRANSPARENT results that they brag so often about on their signals? Has to be a record somewhere unless its buried in the pentagon with files from the JFK assassination...