BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc
Options

John Anthony Signals Forum Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Sideways1981Sideways1981 Posts: 1
    JAS is a big time scam. and the worst part is his facebook group full of lap dog subscribers who hang on his every word and send him $150 a month for crap signals that don't even hit the strike prices he claims nor perform remotely close to the win percentages on his scammy site
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    They have amended their website to state "John Anthony Signals" are just that and may or may not reflect your brokers actual tradable prices at the time they are received."

By doing this they are transparent as to what they are offering. If they have an autotrader in the future great actual stats should reflect actual trades we hope lol.. Everybody is free and welcome to like or dislike their service. Thanks for making it clear on your site!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    joshN said:

New to the forum so I am sure my opinion does not count for much, but I just wanted to say that I am currently using John Anthony Signals and they are really good (so far, this is only day 3)... I can tell you with 100% certainty that they are not removing the bad signals from their site. In fact they even glitched last night and sent out a couple of bad signals that should not have gone out (lost $50 on those, but oh well) and both those losses are still posted. They also have an extremely active FB group, so the whole thing is pretty transparent. I am 22/8 with their signals, but 4 of those 8 losses were due to me being an idiot (chose the wrong expiry time).

On a side note can anyone tell me how to research good signal providers on SignalPush? I am completely unfamiliar with the platform... also has anyone hear used Trading Axis? I am definitely in the "newb" class of binary option traders and need to give myself some sort of an education, so I am less reliant on others...

I will have a review up on John Anthony's Signals by next week depending on how much I fight with myself and the director over artistic differences who happens to also be me... So you should enjoy it. Sounds about right most noobs will find JAS signals useful for sure his methods are very much like many other seasoned bin traders using what is called "MEAN REVERSION" trading from what I have witnessed myself and for the most part outside of some of the signals and stats being a bit off, such as spikes that happen very fast that most could not enter in on. No matter though overall he has for $100 a month a can't go wrong signal service imo for noobs. What I personally like is the odd pairs he trades that normally I would never trade.The one thing you should try to note is the time and types of trades he takes just like if you used Signal Push. Do the work yourself and see their stats from different periods of time so you can calculate drawdowns and how to best use money management along with the signals to grow your balances. I really wonder if any SpotOption based brokers who have been waxed by JAS are giving payout/withdrawal issues, would love to hear the horror stories!

"One thing to note outside of certain individuals wanting me to call his service a scam, ahhh no it is not a scam this is 100% engineering for signals in a automated/manual mix that I can see is both logical and offers a winning solution for a stupid measly $100 a month. Just short of getting a protrader to trade your account, you can't beat it."

joshN said:

Good advice and I am looking forward to that review... So much misinformation and scams around binary options, I am glad I found this site.

Okane said:

Interesting, let's see how it develops.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Ok moved the past comments the only way I knew how from the other thread. This will serve as the forum discussion on JAS service. Some of you are HATERS some of you are FOLLOWERS... I am not going to delete user comments that are for or against of a thread that I did not create and does not violate spam or another other condition of unacceptable use.

Lets address a few things...

Are JAS stats correct on their site? Yes and No. Yes as a SIGNAL they are correct, but could you trade all of them at the prices they post? Most of the time no. Since they amended their site wording to include this "John Anthony Signals" are just that and may or may not reflect your brokers actual tradable prices at the time they are received." I will be fair as well and not denigrate them as a scam. I still think their 72% is all marketing fluff but hey many people like their service and find it useful. Am I going to say they are wrong? I mean even I found it useful for trading those exotic pairs on extremes, now was I wrong for thinking that? My review was fair and honest and if both sides wish to abuse me for this well ok but you know my response to this. GFYS!!!

Deleting the thread that contains posts JAS finds negative/derogatory. Nah I can't do that as #1 its not my thread and it does not violate anything in the guidelines. If people dislike your service well deal with it, just like if Signal Push wishes me to list you as a scam if you amend your site to include such things and show more transparent fair results then NO I won't do that either.

So in short this is the happy medium of which I am sure neither JAS or Signal Push will like so too phucking bad I am on vacation for the next week, enjoy and GFYS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS669AzO8bw
  • Options
    SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132
    edited June 2015
    When we had clients ask us for the real performance (not this 72% displayed on their site) of JAS, we built our own AutoTrader to track this. Due to the announcement of JAS's own AT coming soon and the recent disputes about their "actual performance", we're going to make the public announcement of our SigConnect AutoTrader, which offers an unofficial/unbiased AT for JAS clients.

Part of the benefit of SignalPush, and why many signal providers and clients trust in us is that we offer an unbiased 3rd party service. We don't offer our own signals, we just offer technology and a marketplace.

Recently, JAS updated their website and we started noticing the signal times received would change if you refreshed the page.

Original:

Refreshed page:

Due to this, we investigated a bit more and found that signal generation times were way off from when they were actually sent to clients. Could just be a technical issue, but nonetheless, we had to protect our users and have added a new feature to block signals where the signal generation time is too far from present time. Users can of course turn it off if they wish.

https://signalpush.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205201835-SigConnect-Copier
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Here are the results for JAS this week via the SigConnect Copier mentioned above:

July 2015 (73% ITM) - 45 trades
    Week 2 (65% ITM) - 31 trades
    Week 1 (93% ITM) - 14 trades

These are trades placed automatically to CTOption (you can also use over 100+ other platforms) based on signals received by JAS. Our SigConnect Copier receives these signals at the same time the JAS website does, then forwards them to your binary platform based on your configured settings.
    https://signalpush.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205201835-SigConnect-Copier
  • Options
    My stats the past few weeks slipped under 70% where I was holding above and now his stats go up in the summer where most should find it difficult. Very interesting even if extremely ironic...
  • Options
    DaytradeDaytrade Posts: 3
    Strange how people go on and on, instead of slagging each other off, get some constructive stuff on here lol

I started using John Anthony Signals this week. I have to say, use patience and your own judgement. On John Antony’s site there a number of losses showing, however, when I received the signal, logged in to my broker account, I got a better price than the target price showing on John Antony’s so therefore I won despite it showing as loss on the site.

Over this last week, starting with £1000 each trade I’ve made £3280. So with a bank of £10K I’ve made £3280. So you can either look at it £10K = 32% or using just £1000 has made £3280 either way I can’t complain.

I’m come back next week and let you know how I get on when they start Monday.
  • Options
    Daytrade said:

Strange how people go on and on, instead of slagging each other off, get some constructive stuff on here lol

I started using John Anthony Signals this week. I have to say, use patience and your own judgement. On John Antony’s site there a number of losses showing, however, when I received the signal, logged in to my broker account, I got a better price than the target price showing on John Antony’s so therefore I won despite it showing as loss on the site.

Over this last week, starting with £1000 each trade I’ve made £3280. So with a bank of £10K I’ve made £3280. So you can either look at it £10K = 32% or using just £1000 has made £3280 either way I can’t complain.

I’m come back next week and let you know how I get on when they start Monday.

Of course, that's standard signals. You're also going to have trades that get a worse price and either you miss taking it or you take it and it is a loss.

My main feedback is... 10% per trade? Good luck. If you want to survive in binary you need to practice better money management.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, I'm fully aware of money management and have already dropped to 8% of my bank and will drop to approximately 3% of my bank :-)
  • Options
    Observer said:

Are you planning to let us know now, or later after lotz does an IP check, that you are one of the people from the JAS management team?

Oh Jeez, are you for real? Are you people still at school? I just thought I would comment that I'm doing OK with Binary.

I'll tell you what, I wont bother commenting again. You don't have anything constructive to say on here anyway apart from childish bollocks. Fuck me, what a dick head!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    You both are from the UK and maybe you both work for JAS! Time to call in Mulder and Scully from the X-Files and solve this once and for all! *looks around room in paranoid fashion >8~/ Might even find an Alien connection here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ1FxBJEoYA
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    lol, now this is some good entertainment. But that Greg (In)sane guy was the best I've seen this year.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    What the video I did on him? Yeah that was funny, made him Mr.Chicken Head lol... Anytime somebody searches for "Options Power Team" that is the first video that comes up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3NMifE2-I
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Yes lotzofbotz, I meant the video you did (above), it was awesome. I think I watched it 5 times lol.

• Options
    Thanks Okane, glad you liked it, so you are the one increasing the views lol.. As far as JAS goes I have the new thread for his Autotrader which is going to be a PhuckFest between them and Nadex lol... I think about it and I side with JAS on this one as they should be allowed to provide signals with their autotrader on Nadex but knowing Nadex and the Market Makers there its not going to happen. They will crush them trying to suck up their liquidity and dare I say make a profit! So much for them being an EXCHANGE huh... NadeX makes the offshore brokers look like small time hoods and them the Mafia... They are based in Chicago btw LoL...
  • Options
    davegekkodavegekko Posts: 2
    Observer said:

and that nadex is associated with it.

Just to make things clear, this is not the case and we never published this information...

• Options
    edited August 2015
    lol cute but his AutoTrader is all but DEAD as Nadex killed it and its not likely coming back as the truth is people with far more money and also able to meet the strict criteria Nadex lays down would likely be first up for such a thing. Some scrub signal provider/marketers are simply not worthy so JAS saying they are in talks is just marketing fluff...
  • Options
    pitfallpitfall Posts: 4
    I am new to this interesting forum and decided to go to explain my experience with the service of John Anthony signals.
     customer service is very poor and at times reaches the rudeness and arrogance. ignore questions from users.
    on the home page there are several lies: win rate avg always kept in 72% and is completely false.
    they presume to add many new users (more than 7000), but users who enter and do not enter or leave the service not deleted from the list.
    on the screen of signals binary options, they shorten the screen when they have bad days for so many operations in red are not seen as coming days with many green lengthen the screen to show off that day.
    I am not inventing anything, it is my personal experience and after talking privately with some users I see that many agree on this.
    I hope that new users will think well before entering the service.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Whats funny is I have a way to trade his signals better then he does. His trading is not bad but honestly he likes to LIE which what can you do almost all of these douche bags on the internet make a living at telling absolute lies. I can't stand liars and they always make excuses for themselves. Real trading is never as pretty as all these marketers make it to be. Now on the bright side he is not a bad trader imo still since he does not have a true auto-copier so you can't say what his real #s are but they are for sure no where near 70% and likely around 60% for the regular bins. Since he has a whole team of marketers you would never know it. His Nadex trading is better then his bins trading to note. Too bad Nadex does not support auto-trading and they again know for a fact they won't have a autotrader in mid sept but yet continue with their LIES telling members if they subscribe they will be first in the que for it! Scumbag move but as they miss sept remember I told you SO ... Mark this post ahead of time if they were a bin trade I would sell the Nadex Auto Trader short trade for no less then 100k and likely more as its a really high probability trade! LoL

( FACT IS THEY ARE LYING TO THEIR MEMBERS TELLING THEM THEY WILL HAVE THE NADEX AUTO-TRADER BY SEPT. )
  • Options
    JonHaltoJonHalto Posts: 27
    Honestly, when JAS started with their BO signals i got in the trial that they offered. But it seemed to me that i just could not make any real use of the signals. Prices where far of or signals seemed to come late... It was not good to use for me. Something that i did not like at all was that their facebook page seemed to be full of marketers. People for example, that promoted the green room before... And that was the first red light for me lol - They were all very exited and hyped about the results. But it seemed to me that they actually looking to make money with the JAS affilate system rather than with trading. And i think thats still it. And I agree about the NAdex Autotrader - Do you think they would tell their clients that the Nadex Autotrade will not come? nope. But of course it would be very nice - the product is fine.
  • Options
    TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18
    I agree with all three previous posters. JAS claim to be so transparent when in fact they show a really long table on their homepage when it has been going well previously and show a really short table when they had many losses. Definitely no transparency there.

I can also agree when it comes to bad, arrogant or even rude comments aimed at clients that complain. I've tried his service a few months ago for one month and when they pushed out 5 signals within two minutes and all of them lost, some people who were obviously new to trading started complaining. John Anthony and some of his affiliates basically said you should never take more than 1 or 2 signals at a time and actually you shouldn't take any signal without doing your personal analysis first. Too make things clear, i agree with that, everybody should do their own analysis and not following proper money management rules has led many people to burn their accounts BUT here's the problem i have with their comments: if they advertise their service as being useful for people new to trading who have absolutely no trading experience (Quote from his website: Simply copy my signals and start profiting immediately) then it is quite ridiculous to start blaming new clients for doing just that. That alone is enough for me to absolutely discourage people from ever joining his service. Better learn how to trade yourself or wait until a legit signal provider comes across or whatever... As to the quality of his signals, there are enough people that lost all the money in their accounts even though they did proper management, i think that's all i need to say...

Can't say anything about the NADEX auto trader but if what you guys say is true than that's really a scumbag move.
  • Options
    pitfallpitfall Posts: 4
    You forget to add me yesterday its launch information autoforex that never goes out. they began to talk about JAFX in November last year, they said they were going to throw at Christmas. delays and more delays and little information to users. we can understand that the product needs to be tested before offering it, but right now the last official update is May. if you talk about JAFx in the facebook group if you ignore the message and not like what you deleted. people are afraid to ask for information and everyone is silent. they need to greatly improve service to customers that are the foundation of your business. instead of talking only when the days are good.
  • Options
    rivenjrivenj Posts: 3
    YEp Tradesmarter.
    John is a clever marketer. I don't use his signals but i keep track of the results and it is interesting how he plays around with his homepage results table.
    1.IF results are bad he will upload more dates where the were better trades regardless if its in the past week so that you don't see a sea of red.
    Like 2015-08-27 he has basically hidden trades from Monday and Tuesday cause it was a see of red. What is funny is that he had last weeks trade showing up as early as the UK session today but his trades starting from yesterday are in the green and he is showing only those.
    Becareful John is a marketer before he is a trader
  • Options
    TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    I notice he is now giving away his signals for free. What do you all make of this?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    The brokers paid him off and he is going to tank a bunch of GOATS because he is a sheep/goat molester!? This proves he is in with some brokers and you better RUN FOR THE PHUCKING HILLS little Goats he wants to BANG you!

50 SHades of Baaaahaaaaa!!!

• Options
    xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    Lotz little question for you here ..See if a signal provider or a software provider whatever someone who makes "decent signals" or "decent software" ..See if they then go onto sell it to brokers does that make you think (there at it) ..For example tonight i make 20 signals i claim there returning 1000000% i then go to sell it to brokers or people get them free when choosing a broker ..Would u say that means the brokers tested them and thought "these are $hit this is a great deal" .
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    It is what it is.. Its worse then that if JAS has been payed in large sums in the past directly by the brokers and you notice big drawdowns or periods of time where his performance sucked at around the same time what does putting 2&2 together get you... Its a WARNING SIGN... This guy is not a true trader he is only out to get you to pay him and that is all he cares about he has NO HONOR and will do what it takes to get paid as he has unfortunately demonstrated in the past. People like this in life are their own worst enemy as a man with no honor that lies to others never creates anything of value and wonders life as a parasite and a blight to his fellow man. A person like this will always LIE first so you can never know what their true performance is because of the STORY TELLING they do...
  • Options
    TrademasterTrademaster Posts: 18
    I think Lotz is right, it seems like he has completely sold himself out to the brokers. 24option is even integrated in his website right under the signal table now...