BinaryOptions.net Forums Blue Sky Binary/Signal Hive Sponsored Support

Signal Hive hits homerun in January!

Comments

• paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    gabman32 said:

you guys keep talking about my investment, i dont care about whether i made profit with shive or not, when all is said and done, subtract sake's subscription and all i paid during my time at shive, i didn't make any profit, it is what it is.

Now, let's move on. I am not aggressive towards you, i am only stating my experience, and what i think should be adjusted, if you choose not to do it, so be it.

Hello Jibril,

That's because you do not fully understand risk/reward or investment horizons, thus forcing making hasty incorrect decisions. You left far too early; our product was still ramping up and had you stayed, speak to hundreds of clients, Signal Hive Hybrid's best auto-trading months were yet to come. A lot of clients made a lot of money last year to the extent that BInary.com had to change their payouts on certain hours because of the quality of our signals in September. You blew thousands of dollars at Signal Push not because Signal Push is a bad system but because your risk management was of the lowest quality and yes, perhaps, you were connected to a low quality signal provider. That's not Signal Push' fault, they simply provide the technology for replication. Mr. Sake on Signal Push via Sign Connect made one of our clients $14,000 last year (his name is Doogie, you can speak to him in our chat and see his live trading record). An investment product with risk return is to be evaluated properly over at-least a 3 month period if not 6-month. Letting something run for 1 month and screaming/shouting "scam scam" is extremely juvenile.

Take note, you joined our service against Binary.com's terms and conditions of taking traders from the U.S. When you used your sister's account and when they approached us about this, we actually rallied on the clients behalf and they allowed it since we want our clients to make money. You ignored our suggestions to invest in a VPS to ensure constant connectivity and were belligerent and highly abrasive in the rooms and with our staff, upon review of the chat logs.

In summary, you have been aggressive on this thread, very much so, with many baseless accusations that we are falsifying stats or that none of our signal providers are profitable apart from Sake. You then attacked our risk management system questioning why we control risk for clients. All of these are false accusations and have been categorically disproven by our Analytics. You have also been expletive and highly abusive making many sexual references, dirtying this thread. Binary Options does not need this.

You want to give feedback, do so productively and like we listen to hundreds of our members, we will listen to you. Lying just to prove a point and shooting in all directions hoping something lands is getting you nowhere.

Team BSB

Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

edited February 2017
    Hello Jibril,

We are very happy to answer that although your responses in all threads indicate you neither read them or are capable of reading? (you stated you don't care for the English language or scientific concepts, so we're not sure if we're dealing with an insane counterparty). In any case, the below will clarify our position.

Do not school us on bias. You already falsely accused us of falsifying stats when we categorically dispelled each and ever one of your lies in this thread. When presented with screenshot data from our Analytics that many of our signal providers are profitable on ER, that you yourself didn't lose money with us and that we openly show both MAN and ER ITM side by side for optimal transparency, you ignored it or arrogantly 'move on' without having the humility to acknowledge you were wrong. That's bias. So you're biased against us, not the other way around.

You attack legitimate services but then fall flat because you simply don't have the intellectual rigour to understand risk/reward of investment products or read stats. Your saga with Signal Push has no doctored screenshots it, we have read it and the evidence is there that you are nothing but a defamatory troll who lied about the extent of his losses to ram home a point. That's a fact. Even now you are lying about their closure as we speak, when in fact they are not closing, they are merely pausing service and relaunching. They are direct competitors of ours but we respect them enough to speak to the truth (something you completely ignore).

So do not expect our support in way, shape or form. Also understand this, we love binary options and fairness and transparency in the sector. You mock traders across this forum, those who are trying to be good and even those who have long proven track records including many of our own traders. Even profitable traders you look down on and compare it to your rather mediocre affiliate marketing earnings which is like comparing oranges to apples. Trading is a technical science and if we have traders who generate over 65% over a year, they deserve recognition, not to be told that their mothers are whores. Scamming people across the web or selling shampoos or generating lead traffic is not a science, its the low hanging fruit.

Pavel, in comparison to you, has spent over 1 year in Hive and has imparted not only his knowledge to BSB/Hive members but gives signals in a fair, transparent manner. Just because he has given some evidence of your degenerate marketing activities online that indicates you are indeed a troll, does not mean he is not right. We don't care of your warped world view whether it is flat or pear shaped or whatever (your beliefs are yours); but we do care about integrity do not appreciate being labelled or defamed when we are very careful in our stats and numbers every week.

We firmly believe both him and the binary nerd are right to expose rude unprofessionals that deserve nothing but ejection from this forum. We are an education and technology leader in this small space so take it from us; people like you are an open disgrace to binary options; you're not adding any value, you don't run any legitimate service (education or technology) and you lure traffic into affiliate products so we agree, you do somehow work for the broker. It's rather rich of you, to question us, on our stats.

So we're not biased, we just don't like to engage unprofessional human beings; which is categorically what you have proven to be. Had you approached this in a humble manner, we would meet you half way.

Right now, it's open season on you, which is totally deserved.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

gabman32 said:

THE ONLY WAY I AM GONNA STOP ATTACKING YOU GUYS IS TO BAN ME, BUT THIS SITE WILL SUFFER WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

LOL! Talk about the total intellectual breakdown of a man. Poor kid has been stuck on this forum all weekend fighting fires on multiple threads, not 1 person in support. His entire pathetic life and beliefs are open on the web, I just hope he doesn't end up doing something bad to himself.

I don't see any suggestions you made here. You are all about defamation, attacks and verbal abuse. Illiteracy, an ego that writes cheques the body can cash (still waiting for that lawsuit **itch ;) and unemployment creates these pests in society aka the Gabtards of the world. You sound a lot like lotzofbotz. I wouldn't be surprised.

BSB please make a video on this twat, I have so much material we can burn him more.

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    edited February 2017
    gabman32 said:

GUESS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IF BSB DECIDES TO MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT ME...TONS AND TONS OF DISLIKES FROM THE PEOPLE THAT TRULY KNOW ME, IT WOULD REALLY MAKE THEM LOOK SKETCHY. I GUARANTEE THAT!!

LOL "make them look sketchy" kind of like your failed attempt to attack their stats here when it fell flat. Or kind of like your failed attempt to make Signal Push look sketchy. Verbal proof by Gabtard, how he trolls and likes to defame services.

Let me break this down for you moron, giving open intent or threat to defame a service online, when everyone knows you are Gabriel Jibril from Carbondale, IL, USA and i'm sure BSB has your address too, makes it very easy for them to sue you for a lot of money. So I think you should do it, get those dislikes coming in. I'll forward all this premeditated defamation statements you have made here to YouTube legal and get their take on it. I wonder if those dislikes will be reversed and you banned from YouTube like you were banned from the Warrior Forum and will soon be banned here Gabtard?

This just got really interesting :)

Pavel
    gabman32 said:

LOL.....

NO 1.....BSB HAS NO GROUND TO SUE, AS I ONLY MADE A SUGGESTION THAT THEY INTERPRETED AS BEING RUDE. I ALREADY TOLD THEM WE AGREE TO DISAGREE, NOW WHEN IT COMES TO YOU AND RACIST NERD, FUCK U TWO, YOUR MOMS ARE WHORES.

You openly admitted you don't care for the English language. But you claim to know how lawyers think and what constitutes libel? This is getting completely moronic. You have openly threatened to defame not only BO.net by doing reverse SEO, but BSB by defaming their YouTube channel with negative likes and have called Signal Push a scam.

Do you really think that is no "grounds to sue".

Just make sure you don't change any of your threads above (like you deleted both comments I took screenshots of on your flat earth channels), all this is lovely evidence.

Pavel
  • pantherpanther Posts: 29
    gabman32 said:

SIGNAL PUSH RECRUITS UNSCRUPULOUS TRADERS WHO BLOW PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT, I GUESS THEY QUALIFY TO BE CALLED A SCAM.

I'm sorry but I think you lost a lot of credibility on this forum these few days. Signal Hive i know for a fact puts a lot of care in who they recruit but just because they stated that Signal Push is not shutting down for business you think they are supporting Signal Push. I read that don't think i missed it. You draw baseless conclusions and I find that very mean.

edited February 2017
    gabman32 said:

LOL...I SAID I WOULD FLOOD BSB WITH DISLIKES??? OMG, CAN YOU READ???

I SAID, IF..IF....LISTEN THE KEYWORD IS...IF, THEY DO A VIDEO DEFAMING ME, THAT VIDEO WOULD BE FLOODED WITH DISLIKES.

LOL, Gabtard asks me if I can read. This is after he openly admits to not caring for the English language. I hope everyone reading this sees what happens in an IQ mismatch. 85 IQ vs. 130, its like different species trying to communicate, or as Gabtard would say "specie" cause spelling is a challenge.

But to address your concern above Gabby, sorry I thought it was evident that they would do a video on you. It's not if, but when. See I know them very well and they like and respect me. People like and respect them. So its a good combination to expose and destroy a troll like you. Not only will those videos be made, but I'm going to get them to distribute it through a range of channels :).

So get your 20-30 dislikes, there is no way a social misfit like you who spends the entire weekend monitoring responses here has any real following (online or offline). Make sure you lawyer up, I do know YouTube's legal team is very responsive to defamation. We got all the evidence here for premeditation.

Bring it, the fuck, on.

Pavel
    edited February 2017
    gabman32 said:

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO FRANKIE GORDON WHEN HE TRIED TO SCAM INNOCENT FOLKS ONLINE WITH BINARY OPTIONS, I WARNED HIM, BUT HE DIDNT STOP.

NOW WHEN YOU GOOGLE "FRANKIE GORDON SCAM" HIS NAME APPEARS WITH TONS OF LIKES OF A VIDEO I DID ABOUT HIM, HE SENT HIS FOLLOWERS TO DISLIKE IT, BUT IT DIDNT HELP, MY SEO TACTICS WERE SUPERIOR, AND I ENDED UP GETTING WAY MORE RANKING AND LIKES ON HIS NAME.

I COULD EASILY DO THE SAME FOR PAVEL....OR BINARY RACIST.....BUT I DONT THINK WE ARE THERE YET....

I WOULDN'T WANT YOU OR ANY COMPANY TO REALLY PISS ME OFF BY ANY SORT OF DEFAMATION. THIS SHIT YOU HAVE POSTED ON HERE IN THIS FORUM IS FUNNY TO ME, SO I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE.

Hello Gabriel,

Note that we do not buckle under threats. You will be banned shortly from this forum; the procedure for this is already under way.

With regards to "Frankie Gordon Scam", If you wish to do the same for Signal Hive, BSB or any of our services or providers, please do. But note that the counter response will be fierce as online defamation (pointed out correctly by Pavel fyi), carries heavy penalties in the U.S. Your I.P and personal details (via PayPal) are stored with us, so we have a full reading on who you are and where you are located. We work with KW in Illinois before and would be very happy to, again.

Thereafter, the The Binary Bears, incidentally of which you are a subscriber of, will be making a full expose video on characters like you and of course, will include you in this. The series will be called "Binary Options: The Worst of the Industry". There will be no mention of Pavel or the nerd (whoever that is) or your personal beliefs as thats irrelevant. However, everything else will be exposed as that is what Binary Bears does; they expose degenerate parts of the industry to clean it up. If you want to send a few hundred dislikes, or make your own videos trying to shame us, please do, it will actually bring more traffic to us and once people actually see our content, it becomes pretty evident that we are the real deal and not 'Frankie Gordon'. Afterall, that is why you subscribed and liked all our videos :)

That will probably expand our subscriptions to the channel even more. Furthermore, we will of course officially show all screenshots of your threats to defame our channel on the video itself so that everyone viewing it can make sense of all the unexplained dislikes. Finally, before this video is made, we are making sure to send all these dislike threats to legal @ youtube, just so that they know as well.

Blue Sky Binary is an education service and Signal Hive is a fair and transparent signals market place. You have chosen to attack us even though we categorically disproved each and every one of your claims which you guise as 'suggestions' (which they were not, they were outright attacks). In fact you openly state that you will "stop attacking us once you are banned."

The simple fact is, you were wrong, we were right. We didn't agree to disagree.

Good luck and please keep the thread clean, it is difficult to read through all the images, enlarged texts and rants.

Team BSB

gabman32 said:

ONE LAST THING, IF AFTER VIEWING THAT VIDEO, I DONT SEE OR READ ANY LIES, THEN I WOULD MAKE MY VIDEO, AND TELL MY FOLLOWERS TO SIMPLY DISLIKE THE BIAS VIDEO AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT ME.

HOWEVER, IF THIS IS A DEFAMATION VIDEO ABOUT ME, THEN WE WOULD FIGURE OUT IF I TRULY HAVE THE MONEY TO SUE.

GOOD DAY. :)

None of those earnings screenshots you showed are real. There is no reference to your name or address so you probably photoshopped them.
    edited February 2017
    gabman32 said:

WOULD U GET OFF MY DICK I SHOWED U A VIDEO?

What is wrong with you man, seriously? Everyone here is calm, you keep shouting and abusing. I have no pony in the show but let me be the bearer of bad news, you come across as a complete freak of mother nature.

You didn't answer any of my questions as to why you were banned off the Warrior Forum and which video are you talking about? You post almost every minute making little sense so maybe I missed it?

If I missed it, repost it here please.
    gabman32 said:

VIDEO PROOF....AND U CAN GO ASK THE MODS WHY I WAS BANNED. FREE SPEECH GETS U BANNED ON WFORUM, JUST LIKE I WILL BE BANNED HERE SOON.

Where is the video proof why don't you repost it here instead of telling me show me?
    edited February 2017
    gabman32 said:

VIDEO PROOF....AND U CAN GO ASK THE MODS WHY I WAS BANNED. FREE SPEECH GETS U BANNED ON WFORUM, JUST LIKE I WILL BE BANNED HERE SOON.

I did and Im waiting for their response. But speaking to some people there, they said it was good riddance you were thrown out.

Also this video proof you keep going on about can you post it here?
    gabman32 said:

WELL WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM.....YOU DIRTY RACIST PIG

I'm no fan of lotz but I think fleecing the masses and being a known scam artist who has stolen money is probably worse than a racist.

Pavel
    edited February 2017
    gabman32 said:

YES, FLEECING THE MASSES BY REFUNDING THEM FAIRLY....MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. BUT COMING FROM
    A GUY WHO HAS A WHORE OF A MUM, IT'S EXPECTED.

Saying that you refunded somebody doesn't make it so. Paste your proof Gabriel. Nice name for a scam company by the way "The Real Wealth" located 275 Neely Drive Carbondale. It's so close to the SIU Carbondale Police Department. ;)

Pavel
    edited February 2017
    gabman32 said:

HAHAHA.....YES, I GOT CREATIVE THERE...PRETTY COOL HUH??? AND DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY PROOFS I HAVE POSTED HERE, WHICH ONE HAVE U ACKNOWLEDGED?? NOW U WANT ME TO POST ANOTHER ONE? GO ASK KEVIN IF I REFUNDED HIM....

First of all. Speak English when you address me. Remember this is a chimpanzee attempting to communicate with a human. Over the past 18 hours, not me but everyone on this forum has systematically exposed you, decomposed you and now even other online marketers as evidence shows, have lawyers looking for you. So I'm reaching out to Kevin and will bring him here and he can set the record straight ;)

I don't think you are being creative with that address. You are just very scared now as seen in your nervous laughter "HAHAH". The evidence is all over the web and is building. I'm just passing this on to the relevant parties. I just love demolish trolls that give binary options a bad name. I demolished lotz and now you're on my list.

Pavel
    gabman32 said:

dude, EVEN IF I POST A SCREENSHOT SHOWING I REFUNDED KEVIN, IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO U, SO SHUT IT.

I agree because you fake screenshots and still haven't answered my Q on why your name is not on any of your earnings screenshots. Get Kevin here!!
    panther said:

gabman32 said:

dude, EVEN IF I POST A SCREENSHOT SHOWING I REFUNDED KEVIN, IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO U, SO SHUT IT.

So you want us to believe you on face value?

I agree because you fake screenshots and still haven't answered my Q on why your name is not on any of your earnings screenshots. Get Kevin here!!
    edited February 2017
    I just went through this thread again and all your screenshots. There is not a single screenshot that links those earnings to you. Repost it or you're just making up stuff again.

Also show us proof of your refund to that poor man. We also want confirmation from him that he received the refund. Or you're lying.
    That's not how paypal works. You were caught by PayPal and therefore had to do a refund. I've touched base with Kevin and he will appear here shortly to tell his side of the story. You're not viable.
  • TheBinaryNerdTheBinaryNerd Posts: 36
    edited February 2017
    Pavel and all of you are of no benefit to any bin traders that might read this thread... SH is transparent all you have to do is use their ER stats and they are improving with their tech overtime. I even still recommend people use them as there are very few useful services in the bins space. You are a twisted as phuck individual and you totally are messing up this thread along with your other deluded creepy buddies Louis and Randy. One of which keeps pretending to be me on this thread, oh yeah that is not CREEPY... You keep begging for me dik Pavel, Randy & Louis. None of you are worth my time. I want you to think about all of the content I have created to help bin traders, including the video of SH on this site and what it was designed for. To HELP those who are interested in trading bins. I can't help that all three of you share the same deluded fantasies which makes me cringe at the thought of you guys trying so hard to "STALK ME LIKE CREEPY PERVERTS" I am only responding to this thread today because of TBN pretending to be me is making RACIST comments that have nothing to do with "TheBinaryNerd" Which I hope is me, because at this point I don't since the individual must have memorized all my previous convos by heart in order to sound like me which they do sometimes better than I do myself which honestly is phucking strange... I don't appreciate all the lies you guys tell, but whatever that is your deluded world. Here are some truths you mind might be unable to process. *Thought Gabs comment on mom Thai hooker was the star of this thread btw...

Pavel was banned for a month if i remember correctly for his abusive behavior towards me. FACT which SH if they want can verify this.

I left SH and have no hard feelings towards them and was not banned. Overall I think they are fair and transparent which again there are very few services in the space that are and they also offer education a big +.I still recommend them even think Pavel seems to be a decent trader holding above 60% which other humans i watched were unable to do in the past, even the knick who seems to be just as good or better from what I am told. I do things on my timeline and wish to remain 100% independent of any one service/group. Unlike you Pavel I don't let my hurt internet feelings try to decide REALITY. You might wish to seek help for that as can't be a happy place in your mind. The truth is the truth it does not change because you can convince people over the internet lol...

I left the binaryoptions.net forum I was not banned. They don't ban the spammers do you think they would ban me. Don't know don't care new owners of the site promoting things I did not agree with such as BDB who are gone btw what a shame. Also BinaryMate? Really? Why not just call them BinaryHookerz? This forum that I created is now 100% crap not even because of the useless rants of you guys fighting, but instead this place is full of Nigerian SPAM due to the admins here being unable to devote the time to keep the place clean.. Sad this place was perfect no Nigerians with their emails scamming ever got through with me. You have multiple phucking admins and it is like nobody is home. I took care of these forums for free, to think you pay these slackers wow. I would TRUMP them in a minute "YOU ARE FIRED!"

When I was the admin here I did BAN you FACT for the same abusive behavior and useless rants that only fill threads with HATE and take away from helping any bin traders from scams or finding helpful information. Also I don't like deluded individuals that just straight out LIE as you do with far too many things.

The RACIST comments by louis or randy which ever one of them is pretending to be me today *wonders if they try to even dress up like me!? *Looks out window paranoid like... Not cool. You don't like Gabman fine but don't bring race into it and don't pretend to be me when you do. That is not only CREEPY but phucking disgusting.

As a wrap you can say all you want. Don't care as I am not stuck in a chatroom with you anymore lol. I wish to just make note TBN is not me with the RACIST comments towards Gabman and I think that is wrong for the site to allow that kind of behavior. Technically we are all from Africa even if some of us have better tans than others. You are so going to offend the Nigerians you know! Oh hold on they are happy as they can SPAM THE PHUCK out of this place YAY! Ok scratch that idea. Anyway not cool what you wrote below fake me fanboy wannabe stalker creepy pedo sexual squirrel abuser. Won't matter soon at some point all these comments will be removed more than likely after they wake up from the useless rants that now fill the SH/BSB thread as like WTF!

The REAL BINARY NERD, maybe!?

IMAGE/Person below = NOT ME!

edited February 2017
    Dear all,

We fully agree, this thread started off about performance and has become so clouded over the weekend, even we can't tell what is real and what is not. Please reroute this back to performance. We will continue to post performance related updates only.

With regards to the user who made threats of defaming our YouTube channel, all of those are noted and will be dealt with appropriately in due course.

Team BSB

• Honestly you should have the admins who don't do their jobs delete all this useless garbage I would have already by now, no use to bin traders and unfair to any service to have such garbage on their thread... Even my own post, just make sure to copy and email it to Pavel/Randy/Louis first as they have been so lonely without me, awwwww :(
    We have requested the admins to create a system whereby the thread starter can have some degree of control. Hopefully they will oblige. We appreciate all feedback as long as its delivered professionally. Just sayin...

Team BSB

edited February 2017

You are a twisted as phuck individual and you totally are messing up this thread along with your other deluded creepy buddies Louis and Randy. One of which keeps pretending to be me on this thread, oh yeah that is not CREEPY... You keep begging for me dik Pavel, Randy & Louis. None of you are worth my time. I want you to think about all of the content I have created to help bin traders, including the video of SH on this site and what it was designed for. To HELP those who are interested in trading bins.

Hola!

I will try and keep this as peaceful as possible and don't want to clutter this thread anymore.

If it's really you lotz (i don't even know if you're TBN or TBN is your alter ego because you would agree there are a lot of name changes), you agree that it's all about reality and transparency right?

So do I. Can you point out what is inaccurate in this thread? http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3747/mechpipzilla-strikes-again-this-time-scamming-on-trade4me#latest

Pavel

p.s the only reason I created that thread is because your members or many who found out about it came inside Hive and started talking about it. One of them tried to ask about it on your Facebook page and their comment was removed.
    Dear all,

A kind reminder to keep this thread about trading.

Thank you,
    Team BSB

edited February 2017
    Hello Gabriel,

We are an international community of traders and are absolutely against racism in any shape, way or form. However, most of what has been said about you was accurate and based on actual URL links. So we understand now why you attacked in the first place. We need a degree of control on performance threads so that the discussion can remain professional and related to trading.

Indeed your responses indicate severe mental instability; what between the sexual graphical posts that take up entire page lengths, verbal expletives and inflammatory statements along with broken English, it's difficult to talk logic or hold any meaningful debate. It is literally like speaking to someone that has escaped from an asylum.

Not sure how that is fooling anyone; to be perfectly clear, yes we want to engage with professionals only, since we are a professional and transparent service. Please keep all questions, comments trading related.

Thank you,
    Team BSB

Dear all,

Thank you,
    Team BSB

Dear all,

Thank you,
    Team BSB

gabman32 said:

COMING SOOOONNNN!!!

A DMCA? LOL what copyright has anyone here stolen? LOL http://www.dmca.com/FAQ/What-is-a-DMCA-Takedown