BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Blackrockbotr.com SUCKS verified stats in the 50% range too many complaints by clients...

DarktraderDarktrader Posts: 7
Hey all wanted to be quick and to the point i have been using the service by blackrockbotr for 3 months now and i can honestly say this isn't a scam
they also have 24/7 support for all questions.

it is great to meet like minded people and hope you enjoy. the link for the site is "No Marketing Allowed"

if you have any questions let me know

trading is fun! :P

Comments

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    You are so special.

Hey all wanted to be quick and to the point i have been using the service by blackrockbotr for 3 months now and i can honestly say this isn't a scam
    they also have 24/7 support for all questions.
    How very nice of you to register on this forum and a couple of minutes later you share your knowledge with us......

it is great to meet like minded people and hope you enjoy. the link for the site is "No Marketing Allowed" You even provide us a link to this brilliant service with an affiliated link.

if you have any questions let me know Nope - none. No questions at all.

Except perhaps - do you think we are stupid? Consider yourself lucky - I have no power to remove you from this site.....but I am game to throw the first punch. Without cursing.........go back to where you belong. Your kind is not welcome here.

I have an utmost hate for people who lie, cheat and steal...

• DarktraderDarktrader Posts: 7
    Yes I did just sign up and post and yes I have been using the services for 3 months and yes it is an affiliated link as after 3 months i signed up to become one since the site works and has made me money i don't need to lie about that .

glad you didn't have any questions.

Didn't mention once that you are stupid and i dont consider myself lucky as i am giving an honest review just because it is affiliated doesn't mean its fake did you ever take a second to think about that or are you to busy flaming threads :).

"I have an utmost hate for people who lie, cheat and steal" I have utmost hate for people who are so bored that they can't think for themselves. I hope this resolved your blunt statement.
    You know that your time here is limited
    thank you kindly Raiden
    I have no fear
    haha :) i like that line
    So Blast Away while you still can you little insignificant person. You want to make an enemy out of me but I can be sporty and give you good advice. A head start if you wish. First research your product and all its entities. Then if you have proof show it. I bet you don't have either.

Run along now. The adults are working here.
    hahahahaha you kill me Raiden "I have no fear" coming from the Adult. not looking to blast away just 1 simple post. You are trying to be the enemy and i am open to any advice. I will post some proof in a few minutes then :)
    edited March 2015
    here are the trades for last few weeks, i will be putting more definitive proof soon
    You are the comedian.

One should be open to only good advice.
    thank you and i am open to good advice. by posting a service i know works its not scamming, cheating or stealing from anyone.

but on a honest note raiden i have no intention to create problems for anyone and I have enjoyed this.
    Not as much as I. That I guarantee.

Still waiting for your brilliant results
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    If these guys are so GREAT I will tell you what you can give me for 2 weeks we will do a PUBLIC review of your service/signals if you like as well maybe even get you an affiliate page on here for signal services with RATINGS... Other then that trying to affiliate market in the forum is pointless as I will either delete your posts or ban you and maybe even both... But any signal provider that wants to do the LOTZOFBOTZ tire test feel free to hit me up maybe I can get Bryan in on this if there is more then one service because I would only do 1 per 2 weeks as anything more would likely get in the way of my own trading... I will throw this idea @ the site owner about a page for signal providers with LIVE reviews and ratings...
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I think it would be fun to see them out there money where there mouth is.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    IF THIS SIGNAL SERVICE PROOFS ITSELF UNDER LIVE PUBLIC REVIEWS AND RATINGS..........well then I would look like a huge fool.

Somehow I don't think that will happen. IF IT DOES - I am man enough to own up to my mistakes - I WILL PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO DARKTRADER ON THIS FORUM. The ball is in your court Buddy. Proof me wrong.
    edited December 2014
    btw I would not ban you Raiden, don't know how you could confuse you with a marketer? I would only ban people trying to promote products through the forum as this is for traders not people trying to promote their wares, though like I said some LIVE in depth HONEST reviews of products that might be of benefit to traders by giving reviews from a REAL traders perspective instead of a marketer who often does not care 1 bit about being HONEST... Look at Mike Freeman promoting his AutoTrader that I hear is CRAP because he just can't trade. Want to know why? I will tell you its psychology, a marketer needs to LIE to himself and others in order to profit. A trader needs to be 100% honest to do well. The two do not mix so when they try to become a trader you get a car wreck, example all the complaints about Mike, but you will never see that on his facebook/forum/youtube because he deletes them as HONESTY is too hard for him to deal with. I will only give Mike credit for raising funds for charity that I like and think is good of him to do, but honestly you are simply not a trader... Stick to marketing you look RETARDED..
    Thank you for calling a spade a spade Lotz - I have deep respect for that.

I have learned the very hard way and have past cum laude the school of life - biggest lesson is that not everything is as it seems and you have to constantly be on guard to protect those you love and the things you hold dear.

Mike Freeman......what a joke. Maybe raising funds for charity (and the latest is to give away $1000 to each of some of his "lucky" subscribers) makes him sleep better at night. That is if he has a conscious. I can thank Freeman for one thing for sure - I'm an ex subscriber of his crap service but my eyes have opened and I can see the light. Lesson learned. I could be called a real retard if I would even entertain the thought of making money with these brilliant systems that only requires me to be extremely passive.

The mentorship that is available to the community of this website is worth more than money can buy. For the first time in basically a year I have found a place where I can tap into the minds of REAL and HONEST Traders. I on the other hand will always be on guard for the marketing scum.

• FanningthefireFanningthefire Posts: 15
    Hello,

I'm Mick From Blackrockbotr, The person who posted that blackrockbotr is a scam tried to scam the company it self, the client who i will not mention his name not to damage him as he clearly easily minded does to honest company's got a three month membership and then after one week asked to have his money back all though he was fully aware of that there is a non refund policy. The clients claim and this is a quote fromthe email he sent to us "I am getting more stressful and more emotional. I would love to take a break, hence, I will be downsizing my membership from the three months membership I paid for to just only one week membership/access immediately. Please refund the balance to my PayPal account promptly" Blackrockbotr;'s response was and again i qoute "We will be happy to suspend your membership till when you would like to return to use in the future and continue your membership to the end of its full length.
    We will now suspend your account till we receive a written approval from you by email to reactivate the membership".

After all was said the client then went placed a fraud claim on PayPal which we then had to send them proof that we have done no wrong doing and 4 days latter after submitting the proof PayPal voted rightfully in blackrock's favor.

Over the Months, BlackRockbotr has created reputation of being black & white with all its partners and memebrs hens our real time scoreboard on the site being updated every day with only real performance accuracy. This is our slogan “black & white service” Nobody is perfect and we don’t see ourselves as being perfect, but we do make sure that all parties that work with us are being looked after in the best possible way and are given as much attention as possible.
    Some Members don’t agree with various policies that the we have and some take their mistakes and issues and turn it around against the us.
    It is very easy for a Member to blame us for there loses when in fact they have never traded correctly or understood how to use our signals in the first place.This day and age all tools are available at the palm of your hand and people are simply “click happy” and no one is willing to take the blame for their own actions and especially failures. So its very easy and simple to get on the net, forums and social networks and badmouth the a honest company just because they've lost their money. This doesn’t mean that mistakes don’t occur on the side of the client. They do. But when they do and they are handled, resolutions in a positive light never make their way to such forums. Only negativity and sometimes false and libelous negativity.

We have many client who renewed there services month after month and not because we are losing them money i promise you!

Thanks and Hoe you make good judgment on the matter,

Mick,

edited March 2015
    ---------------> 100% Obvious BLACKROCKBOTR worked with or use to be a Binary Options Broker! <---------------

I would stay as far away from this company as possible you overcharge have some odd connection with account to the brokers which is a big big RED FLAG and you don't offer a refund policy to clients after you overcharge them = <b>RUN! You have no third party verification really of your signals and most of what is heard of you is bad.. Key points is they overcharge for their service don't not have a refund policy and seem to have the same workings as a binary options broker. They even require your to verify like a broker with id credit card cvv and proof of address then tell you they can share your data with their partners.. Don't be stupid stay away from these guys...

Privacy policy We may share your personal data with any of our agents, including data processors, whether in the United States of America or Canada or other jurisdictions in or outside the European Economic Area who may only use it for the same purposes as us. We will take adequate measures to protect the security of your personal data and details of the companies and countries involved in processing your personal data will be provided on request.
    What to make of this.........

I'm Mick From Blackrockbotr, The person who posted that blackrockbotr is a scam tried to scam the company it self I'm not sure who you are referring to Mick/Fanningthefire. Are you referring to Darktrader??? How on earth would you know that this would be the same person. Unless he/she/it has also registered to your service as Darktrader......

My opinion and advice for what it's worth - seeing that you are a representative of your company - is that you should be more attentive with your use of grammar regarding any direct communication on your company's behalf on any public platform.

I think you could prove your company's service - honestly a forum post does not convince me. Even if you have recurring business from clients - it's just words I'm reading. Let me help you with this........

Lotz said in December 2014...... and I qoute - "If these guys are so GREAT I will tell you what you can give me for 2 weeks we will do a PUBLIC review of your service/signals if you like as well maybe even get you an affiliate page on here for signal services with RATINGS... Other then that trying to affiliate market in the forum is pointless as I will either delete your posts or ban you and maybe even both... But any signal provider that wants to do the LOTZOFBOTZ tire test feel free to hit me up maybe I can get Bryan in on this if there is more then one service because I would only do 1 per 2 weeks as anything more would likely get in the way of my own trading... I will throw this idea @ the site owner about a page for signal providers with LIVE reviews and ratings..."

Feel free to accept - it would be nice to know of another honorable honest service provider in the Binary Options World.
    edited March 2015
    All these signal services are LYING P*SSIES! They won't accept because I can figure them out in a second and they don't want that. Think about it Raiden they only market & hope to find suckers. If any of them were half way decent they would have stats on Signal Push for third party verification. They don't they just make stuff up telling everybody how wonderful they are then later clients like that guy pop out all upset. I would love to trade vs these douches live trade for trade so everybody could see just how fake they are. I don't like Signal Push because I think signal providers should not be paid monthly but rather a % of profits and that way the the SP and Client both have the same singular goal to be profitable. The better you do the more you are paid WIN WIN. of course I heard blah blah can't do it and that is fine. At least Signal Push's stats you can trust all of these signal services that promote their own statistics I have yet to see any of them be 100% HONEST.. Just about all of them straight up LIE...
    edited March 2015
    Yup like I thought you are from Israel... Really I would expect a bit more intelligence from you guys... Owch... There is the location of Darktrader and Fanningthefire in Israel with different IPs same geographic location = BROKERs... = RUN!!! What do you have to say now?
    Hey Raiden,

Will be happy to provide you with 2 week's of signals for you to make your review, please send me to our email support@blackrockbotr.com your email or phone number ( we can send signals via sms also) and then you can test our services for your self.
    As for whom i was referring to it was the guy named "chat" which he is specific , one and only case of a not satisfied client which has also threaten to bad mouth us on forums and has mentioned the same argument.
    As for Membership verification and identification our processor required us to verify the identity and payment method to prevent fraudulent use of credit cards, do to the correlation you ( lotzofbotz) mentioned we have removed that processing system months ago and now work only with PayPal ! which also means we don't require any vitrifaction of identity, address or credit cards no more.
    Our fees are not over priced and our staff and experts are leaders in the industry there for the knowledge is of high value which coasts a fear amount of money. We are defiantly not cheap but then again we don't give out cheap information.You are entitled to your opinion but please dont bash are name if you cant afford us.

edited March 2015
    It seems you are marketing but to be fair to you Fanning if you want lets let Raiden test your service for two weeks and give a review of it to see if the signals match the results posted on the site.. If they do and you guys seem legit then heck even this site would not mind promoting you. Would you be up for it Raiden? I already know you keep good stats lol.. I have to bash you because half my family is Jewish and at dinners the horror stories from my uncle who has to travel there for business does not say very nice things about your culture and the way you handle yourselves and its kind of reflected over and over again in the bins world... But I am fair and will give you a chance if you can hack it! Everybody deserves a chance even the Freeman's of the world...

Hello Going out of Business how can I help you! LoL this is what most of the brokers/marketers remind me of odds are he will not go for this Raiden but we can try! Sony Guts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb_R1VZqLcE
    Hey lotzofbotz,

Its fine you shared my IP, You are right, I am in Israel and I'm a Jewish employee of the company which just happens to be visiting family for passover(thank good for online business) holiday but my real residence is in Berlin, ill be happy to make a post from there when i get back home so you can confirm my location.
    As stated before we will be happy to accept the review challenge and send signals from tomorrow to both of you for the next 2 weeks, please send me to our email support@blackrockbotr.com your email or phone number.
    Another thing is that for some reason you are under the impression that we have "push" signals or API signals or an auto trader.. well that is not the case. our signals are sent every morning around 9:00 -11:00 GMT via SMS or email and they give you suggested entry points when to get in to trades then you will need to set alerts on your charting system with the suggested price you received for the asset and then when the bell rings and the price has reached the suggested entry point only then! you enter the trade according to the direction we suggested(call or put). following these steps will guarantee the same performance displayed on the company's website.

Looking forwards to your emails and future positive reports.

Mick and the BlackRockotr team.
    still no emails from you guys ....
    edited March 2015
    Passover huh lol... Jewish funk rappers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v3xjf1kGlg
    hahah happy holiday achi .
    edited March 2015
    Raiden said he would email you and test it out I am in bed with a cold I only want to abuse people with my ipad while I sniffle and save the antisemitism as I make fun of everybody, you did not get the part where I state half my family is Jewish so don't try to pull that card. I don't like Israeli's for the most part that you can fault me for though... If most of the scammers were from Berlin I would be making Hitler Jokes if it would make you feel better lol... I like to make sure everybody is insulted by me equally and repeatedly...
    I'm with you on that one ..Israelis...sheesh .. Savages..Hope you feel better , maybe eat some homos that always helps lol. And please let use prove our company and service are legit.
This discussion has been closed.